Start by marking “An Innocent Man (Into the Storm, #2)” as Want to Read:
An Innocent Man (Into the Storm, #2)

An Innocent Man

(Into the Storm #2)

Twelve years ago, Connor MacCormac roared out of the small town of Pine Butte on his motorcycle, vowing never to return. The town's bad boy had been accused of a despicable act, and everyone believed he was guilty.

Now he's back, and to her shame, Sarah Wesley is still infatuated with the brooding loner the man who abandoned her sister to die. Connor is determined to
ebook, Watson Classic, 250 pages
Published June 2nd 2017 by Dragonfly Press (first published March 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about An Innocent Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Innocent Man

Start your review of An Innocent Man (Into the Storm, #2)
Saly
I enjoyed this book a lot it was about coming back home, a man who was on a quest for justice and remembered things a certain way but found that people had grown up and changed as well.

Connor returns to Pine Butte after twelve years, when he left heart-broken, the girl he was dating and asked to marry him, laughed at him and told him she was pregnant(not his kid since they weren't intimate). He lost his immigrant father at twelve and as a angry confused kid lashed out, the people in town were
Cathy Geha
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
An Innocent Man by Margaret Watson
Into the Storm #2

Caught me from the beginning scene when a team of men are introduced fighting in Afghanistan. I now want to read each of their stories after meeting each one of them briefly.

In this story we find out that Connor MacCormac, medic, was wounded and given a medical discharge from the army. Years after his discharge he heads back to the town he grew up in and someone intentionally runs him off the road. He is rescued then treated by local nurse
Janet Robel
Fast and enjoyable read.
Jolie
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have read some books that have been pretty heavy subject wise. So when I got to An Innocent Man on my review list, I breathed a sigh of relief. I have reviewed a few books by Margaret Watson in the past. They have always been enjoyable so I was all set to enjoy An Innocent Man. Oh boy, did I enjoy it!!

An Innocent Man is about one mans determination to find out the truth about what happened to his father. He is also going there to get justice on the townspeople who wronged him years ago. One of
Ester
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Conner could see Pine Butte ahead of him. He had been gone fourteen years and had planned never to return . But he had to get answers to some questions . He saw a car driving to fast on the road, and moved over out of the way. The car hit him and knocked him off the road. the local sheriff found him and called in Sarah as she was the only medical help for the town. You need to read this book to determine why he was returning to Pine Butte and to see if his life changes for the better.
Catlou
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book in this series & thought it very good. This book is the second in the series, and I believe I liked it even better! Each story is a standalone but starts from the same incident. I have definitely added Margaret Watson's books to my list of must reads. If you haven't tried her yet, I highly recommend you give this series a try. You won't be disappointed.

Received a free copy for an honest, unbiased review.
Steve Bender
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An interesting romantic suspense with some hot scenes. Can a man really recover from beatings and accidents that fast?
Anne Holly
May 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-away
This was a really nice, quick read. Obviously fast and facile, due to its length, but not terribly so, and I liked the main characters well enough. The hero was interesting and attractive without being pushy; for the most part, he had baggage, but not a whole cart full, though I felt some of the grudges he held were a bit silly. Not particularly memorable, but makes a decent weekend afternoon read for fans of short romance.
Chris Webber
Easy read. I don't know what it is but the language in sex scenes are too soft for me. I think I like the edgier roughness to sex scenes in genres other than romance.
Mary Ann Green
Oct 30, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone "on the rag"
Cheesy, fluffy romance is great for "that time of the month!"
Not really memorable, but a fun diversion.
Jen_C
Feb 26, 2015
Precious Mae
Jun 05, 2012
Mindy
rated it did not like it
Feb 10, 2011
Dec 21, 2012
Lorna Thompson
Mar 16, 2016
Mar 21, 2015
USA Today bestselling author Margaret Watson is a two-time RITA Finalist with thirty books in print for Harlequin and Silhouette and many other award-winning romantic suspense novels.

When not writing, Margaret practices veterinary medicine in the Chicago area.

Into the Storm (5 books)
  • To Save His Child (Into the Storm, #1)
  • An Honorable Man (Into the Storm, #3)
  • The Dark Side of the Moon (Into the Storm, #4)
  • Family on the Run (Into the Storm, #5)