Start by marking “From The Falls” as Want to Read:
From The Falls

From The Falls (The Falls Trilogy #2)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  55 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Arvata is thriving and Kali is finally getting a handle on being an Elder. She’s been learning her Arelia abilities, while enjoying being a newlywed. The only thing missing from Arvata is their town healer, who left a year ago and didn’t tell anyone why.

Lorelle finally returns and explains to the Elders what the Fates had assigned to her, but she now needs their help with
300 pages
Published August 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about From The Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From The Falls

Beverly Laude
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I often find that the second book in a trilogy is just filler, not nearly as good as the first or the last. In this case, I have to say that I liked this book much better than the first one!

Kali and her crew of Elders are facing the worst villain ever known in Arvata. In order to defeat him, they have to find parts to a special dagger that can kill him. We meet elves, fairies and vampires along the way and eventually the dagger is ready.

But, can Kali kill Cassius? Or, will she die at his hands?
Genieinachanelbottle
From The Falls is an Epic thrill ride full of action, mystery, and sweet romance!

Heather Renee has done it again
her Cast of characters will steal UR heart and imagination!

I can't wait for more from this magical world!!!

5 Stars All The Way!
Pam Foster
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a decent follow up to book 1 and fans of the series will love how the story develops and new characters and their POV enter the story. This story is full of adventure with plenty of twists and turns to keep the reader hooked. The characters are loveable and memorable. Heather is a gifted YA author and I'm looking forward to seeing more from her in the future.
Alexandra Bessières Dang-Tran
From the Falls has everything I found great in To the Falls, and is even more complete to me!

Kali, Lucas and the other Elders (plus Lorelle, the healer) face some brand new challenges in this book.
Half-Guardians aren't supposed to exist, but when it appears some have been found on Earth, it isn't all for the best. Alone there, with no one to protect them, they are vulnerable. And as some have powers of their own, their vulnerability could also be a danger... for a lot more people.

A part of thi
Jamie
From The Falls is the second book in The Falls trilogy. I really enjoyed this one and I liked how the story and the characters have progressed. The characters are so much more developed in their relationships and personalities. I was hooked from the start and am looking forward to finding out how it ends in the final book.

Kali and Lucas are looking forward to their honeymoon but their plans soon change. Lorelle returns after being gone almost a year and she has news. There are half-guardians li
Dawn
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in a series from Heather Renee. So don't skip To the Falls. You need to read it first to understand this book or you're lost. Just FYI.

Ok...moving on. Kali and Logan have become an amazing couple. <3 In this book the world they live in gets much deeper. Things become much more intense. On earth, people need help. They are special. And there's a bad guy(of course) that's causing a serious problem and it falls to the Elders to handle. But there is also humor, happiness and
Carrie
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
From the Falls, second installment in the Guardians of Arvata, takes us on a journey with our favorite characters and lets us get to know a few new ones.
I really enjoyed the different scenery and meeting new characters. The world building of the market place and description of beings never before seen in the series was fantastic and I hope we see more of it in the next installment.
I really enjoyed reading Kali's story; front to back in one sitting, and am greatly looking forward to more. The s
Saloni Samant
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was okay. I liked the first one slightly better.
It was a bit boring, and Kali was acting like an adult too much. She never had a teenage freakout moment, she was just maybe a bit too perfect?
Lucas was the same way. He was continuously calm and collected. It was almost as though everyone was born perfect. It bugged me a bit.
Jordan was my favorite. She was the only person actually acting her age. She joked around, and became the adult when the time called for it. I liked her.
Some of t
Lisa Eiff
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It continues from not too long after the story told in To The Falls (book 1) left off, and this book is packed with emotion. Just enough romance, humor, surprise, and fast paced action...and even a bit of sorrow.

It's hard to read this series and not empathize with Kali and her social circle the entire way through the adventures and perils they face in this novel. I would recommend this novel to individuals that enjoy adventure with a bit of romance and off ki
Amanda
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
From The Falls picks up roughly about a month after To The Falls ends. We're reunited with the gang and quickly head off on the next adventure. We get a more indepth look at Kali, Lucas, and the other guardians and we see their dynamic relationships growing in the face of hard times. We learn about a new type of people called Half Guardians, and one in particular who is a strong, fantastic new addition to the gang. I like that we aren't left on a cliffhanger, but there is something extra special ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

The Falls Trilogy (2 books)
  • To the Falls