Start by marking “Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)” as Want to Read:
Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)

Working with Wheels

(Celebration #10)

Levi Rivers is one of the most protective men in Celebration Township, so when his neighbor passes away, he feels responsible for not having noticed her absence for ten days. His guilt only increases when he finds out that it was possibly suicide, and he had been too wrapped up in his own life to catch any signs of her withdrawal.

Alesandra Findley moved away from Celebra
Published August 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Working with Wheels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Working with Wheels

Phylis Carpenter
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am really loving the Celebration series. It is a hometown that invites you in and makes you want to stay. I love the characters the way they are all welcoming you in. Alice's father took her and her brother away from her Mom when she was little. Alice thought her Mom was deceased until she received a phone call telling her that her Mom passed away.

She comes back to Celebration to get some answers to her questions, not sure that she will get the answers she wants she talks to Levi and the rest
Vera mallard
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ah, Celebration. What a wonderful town, full of good caring people. A place I would love to live. Stacy Eaton filled the latest book about Celebration with so much emotion. I felt everything from great sadness to enjoy reading this book. I laughed and I cried as Eaton told her tale of family dynamics and mental problems. Eaton skillfully showed the life a person with mental problems faces.

I felt so sorry for Levi as he carried so much guilt because he did not check on Loretta closely enough. His
Becky Claxon
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Levi Rivers lived next door to Loretta Findley who had mental problems and stayed to herself mostly. Levi tried to be a good neighbor and help when he could. Levi used to play with her son Aaron when they were younger. Her daughter Alice or as she went by Alessandra now was a few years younger. One night the children's father took them in the car and left without their mother which was 25 years ago. The mailman told Levi that his neighbor's mailbox was overflowing. This had Levi going next door ...more
Alicia
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Working With Wheels"
(Celebration Series #10)
by Stacy Eaton

This novella was truly a fun and enjoyable read. It was one which I couldn't put down. I truly loved the story of Levi and Alice (Alisandra).

While, this novella addresses some very serious issues on behalf of both main characters including mental health diagnoses, alcoholism, spousal abuse, and other related issues. it is a flirtatious and fun novella with a truly wonderful dynamic between the two main characters. It is a novella that
Barbara
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Stacey Eaton in the Celebration series. We got reintroduced to some prio characters and this one brought in several new. In this book, Alesandra as she called now was forced to move away with her father and brother many years ago. She and her brother were told there mother, Lorretta had died. Next to the mother’s home lives Levi Rivers, a good looking mechanic that checks on everyone including his next door neighbor. When the mailman came and asked about Lorretta, Levi went ...more
Jimnlori
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoying this series! Working with Wheels is the tenth book in Stacy Eaton's Celebration Series. It is Levi and Alesandra's love story.
Levi had lived in his home his whole life with the same neighbor across the street for as long as he could remember, but he still didn't really know her. She pretty much kept to herself especially since her husband took her children away all those years ago. Finding her after she passes away causes him tremendous guilt because it took so long for anyo
Scarlet Fanning
The Celebration series keeps getting better and better.

Garage owner Levi discovers the dead body of his neighbor inside her house. She had been dead ten days. Loretta suffered several mental illnesses, but coped with medicine. Levi felt guilty for not noticing sooner that she wasn't seen around her house. He grew up next door and knew both of her children -- now both celebrities in auto racing and modeling.

At age 5, Alice had said she planned to marry him. He said no at the time, but saved her
Patti
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow another spectacular book from Stacy Eaton!!! I was really looking forward to the local mechanic Levi Rivers's book!! It was great getting back story on Levi and learning more about his past. Loved the fact that model Alice Findley use to be Levi's neighbour and also at 5 years old she proclaimed her loved for him!! Loved it when they initially meet up again!! The chemistry was red hot and could not put this book down! There is a sad tragedy that brings them together but after all the secrets ...more
Melanie Milburn
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another Reason to Celebrate

This 10th book in the series is wonderful. Levi has been such a great friend to the community of Celebration, that his story was due.
He and Alice were next door neighbors until the night that she and her brother left with their father 25 years ago. When Alice returns to see to the house of a mother she thought had been long dead, Levi is the first person she runs into as her car breaks down just outside of town. He was also the person who discovered her mother's body.
Xtymom
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aaahhh!!! This is another great addition to the Celebration Series!!!! I couldn't wait for Levi's book. He's always been the protector to the women in town and his story shows him to be just what I was hoping for and more. It was great to learn all about both Levi's and Alesandra's backgrounds and how they knew each other back when Alesandra and her brother were packed up and taken away by their father.
Secrets were kept by so many and Alesandra needs to discover so much about her past and what
Kaitlyn
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I think by far this is my absolute favorite Celebration book! Levi and Alice just they stole my heart from the beginning. Levi is everything I'd ever want in a man and then some. He's got the biggest heart, even if he does worry he's like his useless father. But he's not. He's perfect! And Alice, her story is hard at the beginning but our guy is there for her in every sense of the word that he can be. Alice, the model but also the girl who isn't afraid to get down and dirty and fix cars with ...more
Jaime
Shelves: arc, holiday, romance
You know you're reading a great series when you enjoy it even more with each book that comes out. I love the town of Celebration and it's residents. Levi and Alice's story was such a great addition to the series.

I loved Levi's protectiveness and the sentimental way he clung to the princess crown of a little girl he hadn't seen since she was 5 years old. Although he and Alice came together in the midst of tragedy and mystery, they could not have been more perfect together.

I received an advanced
Sandi Ramirez
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really Good Read

I have been waiting for Levi's story it seems like forever. And the wait was oh so worth it. I see now why he is the way he is. What a wonderful story but at the same time sad too. Mental health issues and Domestic violence are both issues that I deal with in my family so this book hit close to home. The storyline was so true to life and believable. I love all the books based in Celebration.... This one is darker than most but it has a very good message and is a really good read.
Gina Smith
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great novella that is set in Celebration, Pennsylvania. In this story, we follow Levi and Alesandra. Alis has just found out the mother she thought was dead has just died, and she came home to settle things. Alis was taken away at age 5 and had no idea her mother was living all those years. It just so happens that she and Levi have a past. Could this be why there is an instant attraction between them? This author always manages such different plots and turns them into interesting ...more
Linda
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Levi is a mechanic from Celebration, Alesandra is a model from N.Y.. They are brought together by the death of his neighbor who is also her mother that she was told died when she was four.
He doesn't think he has enough to offer her with the life she is used to.Can she give up the glitz and glamour to stay in Celebration and be happy?
Another great story from Celebration, I would highly recommend it.
Coral Mitchell
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alice/ Alesandra and Aaron suddenly left Celebration years ago with their father. Levi felt the loss of his friend and his sister. Their mother dying brings them back into town and Alice is the wonderful girl all grown up. Levi feels an immediate attraction with her, but knows she is bound for greater things and will not let himself get involved. Both are held back by their past. Aaron is very angry and emotionally abusive to his sister. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of his book.
Debra
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Opposites attract

Alice is a model and Levi is a mechanic who are brought together when Levi finds the body of Alice's mother Loretta. Alice didn't even know her mother was still alive and living in the same house next door to childhood friend Levi. Their story is sad but sweet as they fall in love. I love the fact that Alice told Levi when they were young she was going to marry him. Highly recommended
Ellen
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Celebration Series! Levi and Alice were childhood neighbors until her Dad suddenly moved away with her and her older brother. Now 25 years later she returns to Celebration when she finds out that her mother just died...not 25 years earlier like she was told by her dad! Sparks fly when Levi and Alice "meet" again while she is in Celebration, but can they put their pasts and their fears aside to have a HEA? Great read!
Mommysuz
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW what an amazing story by Stacy Eaton. I could not put this book down. I love the characters and how they show up in each Celebration book. This story had me laughing and on occasion tearing up. There was some parts where I also wanted to gag. Alice & Levi took me on an emotional ride. Definitely a must read.
Lynn Mullan
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, so much, that I could happily live in Celebration Township.
This is another great read...it's so hard to pick a favourite, when Stacy Eaton keeps producing more fabulous stories and characters, that you can't help falling in love with.
I shall be sad when we reach the end.
Great series, I thoroughly recommend it.
Kate
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story. Great characters. If you are new to celebration township come on in and stay awhile. 10th in the series. If you like real people, real situations, plots with your romance this is it!
Sharon Seliskar
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was well written and funny, sad, realistic, and just plain fun. I love a good read that makes me feel happy at the end. Can't wait for the next one. Love your characters!
Samantha Reeves
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Levi and Alice's story makes the 10th stop in this wonderful town and I couldn't put it down!! Levi has popped up in a few of our prior visits to Celebration Township and it was wonderful to see him get to shine! I highly encourage you to come along for the ride and give this story a spin!
dawn hampton
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A really good read

They had some serious obstacles to overcome, and with her tenacity and his stubbornness they made it!
Can’t wait to see the beautiful kids they make😁
Marie Godley
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book - finally found out more about Levi and just love him.
Tasha Sprouse
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
levi and Alesandra are amazing! this is a romantic comedy that you will love and not stop until the end!
Steph Skilton
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to read Levi's story and this did not disappoint!!! I love the Celebration series and this is one of my favorites! There is a bit of suspense in this and I said oh WOW a couple of times! This book touched many emotions! You will not be able to put it down once you pick it up!!
Natalie panda eyes
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yay Levi gets a story. Funnily enough I didn’t like Aaron in this one but it’s the other way around in Aaron’s story. A bit one sided on the drama angle. Felt sorry for Levi and his emotional baggage. Did not see that coming. A nice addition to the series.
Lynn
Sep 21, 2019
Jjmollenyahoo.Com
Jan 12, 2018
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad: The Celebration Series, Book 6
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks: The Celebration Series, Book 9
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)