Start by marking “Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)” as Want to Read:
Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)

Triton's Curse

(Willow Harbor #4)

Sometimes freedom comes at a cost…

As the last in a line of powerful witches, Eva McKay has been held captive for years by a greedy demon who treated her more like a possession than a human being. Three days ago, she escaped. Sure that he’s out searching for her, Eva runs as far and as fast as she can. That is, until she falls asleep at the wheel and crashes her car in the
Published October 2nd 2017 by Dead River Books

To ask other readers questions about Triton's Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Triton's Curse

Start your review of Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)
Heather andrews
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved that at times Nik's thoughts would just be on his girl, "...all I could think about was seeing Eva this afternoon and trying to figure out what our next steps would be." I liked this book, I loved Nik.
Jennifer Rux
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book for an honest review.

This book is about a woman name Eva and a man name Nik. Both have been held captive in their lives in one way or another. When they find each other magic happens. Join them as they discover love and adventure together.

I can't express enough about how much I loved this book. The characters, the setting, the story....all so great. I really connected with Nik and Willow Harbor. So much so that I even imagined I was a character in the ba
Bec
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eva & Nik’s story is great. Willow Harbor sounds like an awesome town, wish I could visit. Recommend to all ...more
Sara Oxton
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Triton’s Curse by Sarra Cannon a capturing five-star read. This is the forth book in the Willow Harbour series and they can be read as stand-alone but I have read them as a series. I have loved and read books by most of the other authors and enjoyed them so much, that’s why I wanted to read the series. Eva McKay is a woman who has known what it’s like to be kept locked away, and not able to make your own decisions, until she makes one that lands her in a tree at the docks in Willow Harbour, a pl ...more
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***
I have read quite a few books by Sarra Cannon and she never seems to disappoint! Her writing style is fantastic and keeps you captivated from the start. The Willow Harbor Series is great for any paranormal romance fan. This is the 4th book in the series and I love how all books relate to the town and everything within that town.
Eva... Running from the Demon who has kept her captive for years since she is the last witch from a powerful witc
Ann O'Nymos
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it
A beautiful and powerful witch on the run, a sweet triton (male mermaid) who can't escape, both are slaves and find to each other by magic/fate. It only takes one glance and one day for them to know they are meant to be. Of course they have to overcome their shackles and the people who suppress them.
This was my first Willow Harbor story but even so the first half was rather tedious, reading more like the yellow pages of Willow Harbor. Every little side character who they came across was introduc
Emily Goodman
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Boy, Oh boy can Sarra Cannon write one hell of a book! In Triton's Curse, Cannon introduces us to her characters, Eva and Nik from Willow Harbor. Eva is interesting from the start. Kept locked away, unable to make her own decisions, Eva finds herself in the small town of Willow Harbor with yet another prisoner, Nikolas Kosta, a once great Triton and son of the king. Both seeking their freedom, they find a common bond in the captivity life has handed them.

Cannon never disappoints. Her stories ar
Georgina Morgan
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

What a great new series!
Each book was better than the last. I do have to say the last book was the best! Just bloody brilliant.
Fantastic work from all the authors, entwining the stories with each other.
The mention of characters, buildings, landmarks in each creating a bigger picture the more you read but also, each a stand alone story.
The mixture of supernatural characters, new and old is awesome, how they all work together in their own magica
Heavenly
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy. I enjoyed all the books in the series so much! Not any of them disappointed me. The world, characters. Everything. Is just created so perfectly and works so well with all the stories is just makes my heart sing in happiness.

In here we meet Eva and Nik. Both of them been held captive. Both wanted freedom. Eva escaped and Nik is desperate to lose his shackles too. Once they meet there is nothing to hold them back especially after they decide to open their hearts to each other.

Amazing boo
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sigh. Nik was everything. He was the sweetest guy. Eva wasn't my favorite. But Nik.. Im totally in love with him. I haven't read anything by this author but I really liked her writing style.

I am a little sad that I am done visiting Willow Harbor. This was an all around great series. The books are a little shorter than what I'm use to reading so it was nice. They were short and sweet. With men that I fell in love with and female characters I wanted to be best friends with.
Kat
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first Willow Harbor read

I picked this one first as I am a long time fan of Sarra's. She definitely didn't disappoint. I can't wait to read more about the characters in Willow Harbor (which makes me think of a coastal Halloweentown). I only wish the book were a little longer and able to delve more into Eva & Nik's backstory and powers. Very excited for more! (PS- gnomes are awesome.)
Joanne Myers
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sarra Cannon. Sarra Cannon. Sarra Cannon. She's only gone and done it again. Another fabulous book from one of my favourite authors.
This is book number 4... Yes, 4... in a new series of books. (Although the first three are written by other authors who happen to be just as talented as Sarra - Shifter's Fate, Vampire's Descent and Hunter's Revenge)

Eva and Nik are supernaturals. Nik resides in Willow Harbor. Eva ends up in Willow Harbor by accident. Both familiar with slavery, can the pair manage
Lexy
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review. I loved this one the most out of the series so far. It had the perfect combination of mystery, romance and action all in one. This is a short story without a cliffhanger, the series does not have to be read in order. I love how all these different authors made a book to coincide with this one town. Great book series.💜
Sarz
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one.

I've just read my way through all 4 of the Willow Harbor books, and I've enjoyed every one of them. I particularly liked the captivity/running away dichotomy in this one, and the karma-like resolution!
Jailene Jewell
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I devoured this book in a single sitting, and then sat there wondering what to do with all my feelings. Once again, a home run for Sarra, weaving magic out of thin air on 26 letters. Beautiful setting, wonderful plot, heartwarming as usual; I don’t think I can ever say enough good things. Brava!
Sue MacKenzie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth your time

After reading the first three books this one had me dragged deep within from the start. It had me wondering what was going to happen next the whole time and I loved it!
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Fantastic series!

Sarra once again brings the best to the book world and keeps you floating on cloud 9 well after the magnetic read! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The characters, the chemistry, the fun, the magic, everything!
Tara Baals
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
I loved tjis book its a fast read vecause you cant out it down, cabt wait for more
Madeline Gonzalez
Great series

I was glad I found this series. I enjoyed my visit to willow harbor and all the creatures and humans there. I hope there is more!!
Delora
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was well written, flowed easily and kept me in suspense. Can't wait to read the rest in this series!!
Alexandra
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cute love story in a charming city, with lots of amazing side characters and an end that was a bit too sugary sweet for me to stomach - but it was a sweet sunday afternoon read.
Diana
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for an honest review of the book.

Another amazing book from Sarra Cannon!!! She had me feeling like I was being pulled in all sorts of directions with the twists, it was fun.
Elizabeth Myles
Another fun, cute read from Sarra Cannon. And it turned out that now is the perfect time to read it, too, as it's set at Halloween :).
Richard Goodrum
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Plenty of tension. Even a bit of combat. To say that life in Willow Harbor is strange is definitely an understatement.

I was given an ARC; however the review is mine and mine along.
Sherryle
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sarra-cannon
I love the characters in this book I am looking forward to the next one. Thanks Sarra xx
Sonia Ortiz
Love this world

I hope Sarra does a series on the tritons, mermaids and sirens. Her writing style is beautifuland she I believe shecan write the heck out of a underwater world.
I wish the ending would have been longer, more detailed, like her usual. It's sad to finish her books because you want more.
Kaiti
Patricia
Aug 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Once Upon A Kiss: 17 Romantic Faerie Tales
  • Once Upon A Ghost: 20 Eerie Faerie Tales (Once Upon Anthologies Book 5)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Noah (Anderson Billionaires, #2)
  • Nightshade
  • Quadruplets for the Billionaire (Babies for the Billionaire, #2)
  • Triplets For The Billionaire (Babies for the Billionaire, #1)
  • Pledge (Witches of Coventry House #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • The Hunter Brothers Complete Collection Box Set
  • The Billionaire Banker Series: Box Set #1-3 (The Billionaire Banker, #1-3)
  • Baby, ASAP (Babies for the Billionaire, #3)
  • Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)
  • Vampire Invitation
  • Darkness Begins (After the EMP, #1)
  • Darkness Rises (After the EMP #3)
  • Darkness Grows (After the EMP #2)
  • Chaos Comes (After the EMP #4)

Willow Harbor (8 books)
  • Shifter's Fate (Willow Harbor, #1)
  • Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)
  • Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)
  • Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)
  • Warlock's Embrace (Willow Harbor, #6)
  • Witch's Mark (Willow Harbor, #7)
  • Raven's Sight (Willow Harbor, #8)