Start by marking “Zero Debt: Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life” as Want to Read:
Zero Debt: Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life

Zero Debt: Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life

Zero Debts – Break the Debt Cycle and Re-Claim Your Life, is about the author's ten-year long journey from going neck deep into debt to being absolutely debt-free.

In this book you will learn:

How the author got into debt (circumstances)
 How being in debt paralysed cognitive decision making
 How even simple day to day life became complicated
 The thought process app
Published June 6th 2017 by Happy Self Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Zero Debt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zero Debt

Rajan
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Indian kids don’t understand finance till they marry. Till the time they are in college they are provided money by their parents and they don’t know how to manage it. Even after getting ot of college they do not handle and the parents usually do this for them. So naturally we are not very wise in making decisions regarding money management.

The same thing happened with our author Sh Neeraj Denigal. He married and incurred a lot of debt. He had three credit cards, 3 housing loans and one car loan.
Niyati Gogna
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Zero Debt : Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life" by Neeraj Deginal is a remarkably well written book!

It's a wonderful guide to manage personal finances and lead a stress free life on account of financial outcomes.
The book deals with various experiences of the author throughout his life and the lessons learned from them thereby, guiding the readers about practical and effective ways to manage personal finances.

The author talks about why and how modernization is leading to increasing debt
Katie
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: got-for-free
It's not horrible...

As the author states, this is based on his experiences. The steps he took may not work for everyone, but he wants to inspire people to rethink their situations.

I can admire that and get behind that idea. But I think it could have been communicated better. The writing style the author prefers often omits small words such as "the" or "a" or "of," has some odd comma and semicolon placement, and uses the passive voice extensively. It becomes very distracting. In addition, some to
Mahesh Sowani
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Zero Debt, Break the debt cycle and reclaim your life is wonderfully simple and simply wonderful book by Neeraj Deginal. This is the real life story of a man who was crushed under endless EMIs. It narrates us how he was neck deep in debts and how he came out of it to become cent percent debt free. I am sure most of us, who bought a home to save tax, bought second home as an investment, purchased a car because it was on EMIs and are left with paltry salary after all the deductions, will be able t ...more
Mithila
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shilpi Chaklanobis
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Life of rather I should say urban life especially in Metros and bigger cities is full of chaos now a days. Everyone is runner after name, fame and most importantly money. But little do they realise that where this chase of theirs would land them. Aspiring for a big house, luxurious car and other luxuries of life, we don’t even realise when we are entangled in the clutches of debt. Debt destroys lives, communities, and civilizations. Unmanaged and inefficient debt destroys wealth building. That's ...more
Kavita
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
The author has done a good job in bringing the topic that’s plaguing lot of young people. Societal expectations, lifestyle an relentless advertising leads to making debt cool. Lack of understanding about money and finances especially of how to manage finances is one of the main reasons.
This book is a very easy read, written very lucidly using simple language which makes understanding of the concepts easier.
Personally as I have read a lot of personal finance books which sometimes feel dry to lea
Aparna Prabhu
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Zero Debt' is an ideal handbook on how to manage finances and also to maintain a fine balance in personal and professional level.

The book is broken down into chapters that dwell on author's early years, his financial and health woes, his advice for a better life and finally, the conclusion.The language used is simple and easy to comprehend. The author has meticulously penned down his initial struggles in understanding the financial ball game and also offered practical solutions to various proble
Sadhuvi
Sep 21, 2017 rated it liked it
In this book, Author narrates his own experiences in dealing with financial journey in his life..He speaks about how he fell in to a debt trap and what he did to rectify his mistakes…

I feel that this book is interesting and good to read!!! It is not preachy – Some of us may connect with the experiences of Author!!

My rating for this book is 3.5/5

You can read my full review of this book here - https://sadhuvi.wordpress.com/2017/09...
Melwin D'Almeida
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Must read book to have a stress free, debt free life

Must read book to have a stress free, debt free life. Everything you need to do to have a stress free life explained in this book.
Aman Mittal
Oct 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
The modernisation is leading to an increase in debt cycles of an individual. We have seen that in the last decade, and what may the future holds. This is the core foundation of Neeraj Deginal's latest book Zero Debt: Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life, a part memoir and other half of the book is full of some pragmatic advice.

The book starts by discussing author's life and how he started his career. It leads to cover up the most important decade of his life which includes settling in job
Rebecca
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
The most important thing to highlight is that the author is recounting his experience and therefore it is not a guide to follow religiously. It will not necessarily solve your problems. What it will tell you, however, is that very often following a serious kick up the backside, an attitude change is required. With a lot of hard work, you CAN dig yourself out of the bottom of the trench.

Naturally, the book begins with our author in his childhood. I think it true that as children, we are taught ve
Wander Girl Life
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Today in the world of EMI, credit cards and the desire to posses various luxuries, the possiblity of an individual staying debt free is slim. The author in his book ‘Zero Debt: Break the Debt Cycle and Reclaim Your Life’ shares his personal experience of getting into a heavy debt cycle over the years and eventually breaking free from it.

The author starts by highlighting the fact that how families and schools fail to teach kids about managing finances since they are provided for and never have t
Kuldeep Vijay