Start by marking “Betrayed (Lake Of Sins, #4)” as Want to Read:
Betrayed (Lake Of Sins, #4)

Betrayed

(Lake of Sins #4)

War is coming to the forests of the Lake of Sins, but the battles won’t only be between the Protective Services and the Allied Classes.

Not only does Hugh have to figure out how to win this war when there are dangers everywhere—the River-Men, the Protective Services, the Brush-Men, Cold Creepers (just to name a few)—but he’s also going to have to break his word to Trinity o
Published July 10th 2017 by LSODea

To ask other readers questions about Betrayed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betrayed

Ana
Jul 10, 2017 rated it liked it

I have to admit that I enjoyed this book less than the others because there was quite an emphasis on romance. There was plenty of tension and I felt for Trinity and how so many misunderstandings would keep happening, all because of something she couldn't control. However, after a while I just wanted something more.

Still, I enjoyed the book quite a lot. The struggle between classes, the discoveries Hugh makes and each character's personal struggles really
Lana
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So, book 4 in the series lake of sins, and I must have read all four books in under a week, I am so engrossed in these books I just cannot read them fast enough! However it seems I have to put my brakes on now as the next book in the series is still not published and I hate it when this happens as I feel the story loses it's momentum. The characters in the series are either very lovable like Hugh, Mirra and Garr or who one has to really respect and root for, like Trinity or else ones you have to ...more
Sharon
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The series continues and this book has surprises galore and I love it when an author send the plot and the characters in a way I wasn’t expecting! This book just fed my need for more, the story is mesmerizing. All I can say is before picking this (or any book up by this author) make sure you are sitting comfortably and not going to be interrupted as you really won’t want to put this book down till you have finished it.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Saundra Wright
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the Lake of Sins series! Look forward to a lot of character growth and plot twists on top of a few surprises!

Hugh fights his feelings for Trinity. Still waiting for his lab, Hugh dives in to leg the army. Using the forest creatures against their enemies has the resistance gaining ground.

Trinity tries to figure out Hugh’s feelings toward her. She is upset that he is leaving her out of strategy sessions and avoiding her. She knows she can be more of an asset to the war. To to
Ann Kilburn
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done-reviews-on
A great read. The story is moving along faster with more twists in the plot. Issues are getting resolved and Hugh makes a shocking discovery. Trinity is caught in a love triangle and must decide who to bestow her love and trust in. The book ends in a cliffhanger - what is going to happen to Trinity and Mira? I can't wait to read the next book! I would recommend L.S. books to anyone who likes a unique, one of a kind dystopian world. Her books are dark, sometimes gory but also have love and humour ...more
Pamela
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So much has happened and so much planning and scheming are being done by both sides of this war between the classes and the Almightys. There have been so many shocking revelations in this story that it's impossible to determine just what will happen next. The tension and suspense in this narrative continues to build with no relief in sight. I can't wait to see how this last installment of "Lake of Sins" is going to resolve all of the chaos created by the individuals in the first four books. Grea ...more
Tanya
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is tired of being left out of the war council as she knows she can help just as much as others. She is torn between two men. Things are not going to easy as she tries to decides what she needs to do and who to choose. Their leader is trying hard to keep things going. Can it all work out in the end? See if it can

Jennifer Manning
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The world is in chaos as war begins. The creatures are all stirring, in the day as well as night, now that they're bound in a common goal. To the Allied Classes, wiping out the Almighty and the control they've had on everyone is paramount. This is a gripping read, full of action, blood, danger, and even some romance. Fascinating! I received an advanced copy of the book for an honest review, and you don't want to miss out on this one.
Pat Eroh
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started this series with the free first or prequel - Escape. It is so good and captivating that I knew I'd have to read more. When the opportunity to read ARC of this book came up, how could I not take it, especially as poor as I am? But it would have been worth cutting out a meal or two to get more of this series. Absolutely captivating series.

Philleys Peters
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
War is here and sides have been chosen. Poor Trinity needs to decide who she wants to be with. The gentle Hugh or the manic Jethro who is definitely not at all like the boy Trinity once knew. So much emotion burns through these pages. There is sure to be a major upheaval happening soon!

Linda Levine
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great read. There is so much action and quite a bit of romance in this book as well. It really draws you in quickly and has quite a few surprises. I really enjoyed watching the characters grow and face some really tough challenges.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Betrayed Lake Of Sins Book Four: A YA, dsytopian, adventure. by L. S. O'Dea is book number four in the series. L. S. O'Dea has out did herself in this story.This story the strong characters have to deal with war. I can not wait to read the next book in the series to see what happens.

Ching Tang
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Betrayed

Another great read,I like it because it had different POV from most of the main characters.Also you got to know more about other creatures/hybrids that roams in the forests of the lake of sins.I recommend this series to people who loves action,thrillers and some gory!
Jackie
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
An amazing read that certainly keeps your interest. A war is waging, but not only that kind. Hugh might have to break his promise to Trinity. He's falling in love, and doesn't know how to handle it. A story that keeps you intrigued.
Bea
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I am in love with the series I just hope it isn't one of the never ending ones. The characters are written so well that you love the good guys and want the bad guys to get what they have coming to them. The books keep you hooked and wanting more.
Ellen
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This one does not disappoint. Another great book by author. I definitely suggest this book for good read. Must read whole series though to get into storyline
Dinnl
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good but dragging the story out a bit.
Sarah Galbenski
Matthias
Mar 30, 2018
Jade Mackey
Sep 06, 2017
Enter for a chance to win a Kindle Paperwhite - delivered right to you door!

This contest will be going on from today (4/10) through 5/5 and it's a viral contest so the more you share with friends who enter the more chances to win YOU get!

Get your FREE copy of Lake of Sins: Escape and Lake of Sins: Secrets in Blood.

You can get Lake of Sins: Escape FREE on any

Lake of Sins (5 books)
  • Escape (Lake of Sins, #1)
  • Secrets in Blood (Lake of Sins, #2)
  • Hangman's Army (Lake of Sins, #3)
  • Whispers From the Past (Lake of Sins #5)