Start by marking “Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)

Hunter's Revenge

(Willow Harbor #3)

Sometimes all you want is revenge …

As a human who knows the supernatural world exists, Tessa Ford has always felt like an outsider. It doesn’t help her estranged father barely wanted her around and that she’s never quite fit into her mother’s new family. Going away to college seemed like a blessing in disguise, until she realized she still has to pretend to be happy there
Paperback
Published October 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hunter's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter's Revenge

Start your review of Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)
J.M.
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given this arc copy to read in exchange for an honest review. This my first book of Juliana that I've read and I knew from the first paragraph it was going to be an epic novel. The hunters revenge is the type of book that have you wanting to purchase snacks and drink wine for those intense moments. Or wanting to grip the edge of your seat. The story was a refreshing new change. For those of you who read so many para books it feels like you keep reading the same thing over and over. No Juli ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
I enjoyed Landon a lot, he has a down to earth personality with good work ethics, but I didn’t enjoy Tessa as much, she thought the worst of Landon and even her family without having all of the facts or even taking their feelings into consideration.
Full review to follow
Sara Oxton
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hunters Revenge by Juliana Haygert a five-star read that is worth hunting down. This is the third book in the Willow Harbour series and they can be read as stand-alone but I have read them as a series. I have loved and read books by all of the other authors and enjoyed them so much, that’s why I wanted to read the series but Juliana Haygert is a new author to me and I am certain I will be reading much more by her.
Tessa Ford is just a simple human who has a farther she feels hasn’t been bothered
Savannah

Tessa is a college girl who has a distant relationship with her parents. Her dad abandoned her when she was a child, her mom married again with a good man and has two daughters but Tessa doesn’t feel part of that family. So, her life consists in go to the college, take martial art classes and plan her future.

Landon is a young man who lost his parents when he was a teenager, he was adopted by Tessa’s dad. Landon has lived in Willow Harbor for years, so he knows the town and its mysteries well.

Tes
Ashley Ehlers
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it

I was so excited about this book the moment Juliana announced it all over social media, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! Better yet, this series is a collaboration of standalone’s with a few other authors and one of them is Jennifer Snyder- another favorite author of mine! It’s seriously making my October! I mean a small town full of supernatural beings, it’s the perfect time of year to read these books!

Any-who, I’m absolutely thrilled to be reading Juliana’s newest book and excited to hea
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***
The third book in the Willow Harbor Series picks up in the same town with the same paranormal mysteries lingering around. This was the first book I have read from Juliana Haygert and I was pleasantly surprised!
Tessa... A normal human, going to college and trying to prepare herself for life. Her world gets turned upside down when she learns her father, the father she has not seen in years, has been killed. And who ends up telling her? Well
Sandra
Nov 04, 2017 added it
Shelves: ebooks, own-it, dnf
Let me start off by saying I didn’t get very far into this one before DNF so it may well have improved so if it sounds like your kind of story give it a go. Basically this wasn’t for me because I hate stupid characters and Tessa was shaping up as TSTL with a side order of poor me. Let me explain. Her father – an experienced demon hunter – is killed by a demon. He and his partner/surrogate son (also a demon hunter with 9 year experience) were unable to defeat this demon together, and her dad died ...more
Heavenly
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book in this series and I basically want to move into this neighbourhood. That’s how good this series is. And what is amazing is that there are 4 different authors working on the series. Where their writing styles are different but they created an amazing world.

In this part of the series we have a love/hate relationship between Tessa and Landon. And believe me the sparks are there. Loved it. Tessa is a powerful and knows what she wants. And I liked it a lot. I like when woman is a strong c
Richard Goodrum
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tessa is a powerful and determined woman. A little light on training, but otherwise the equal of Landon. This makes for wonderful dynamics between the pair.

I enjoyed the story. I found the love/hate relationship between Tessa and Landon gave significant depth to the story. I look forward to reading the rest of the collection.

I decided to start with the third book from the collection. It gives me that chance to see it the books are independent or need to be read in order. At the beginning of this
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Hunter's Revenge Indeed!

Another fantastic book in the "Willow Harbor" series! I was pleasantly surprised by how this book turned out! I wasn't really sure I would enjoy it like the first two books. Darkness, drama, sweetness, a bit edgy and a little freaky! And you have a beautiful mix that makes the Hunter!
Diana
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free ARC of this book for an honest review. I really liked this book. To be honest I was a little worried about this series being written by different authors, but it actually works really well. This book has some sad part and some nail biting times and even times when you are cheering them on. I think it's a must read.
Joanne Myers
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book falls into a couple of different places for me... The first being, the first book I have read that is written by Juliana Haygert and the second - THIS IS THE KIND OF STORY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Now, I'm not saying there aren't any other books out there with the desired storyline but I haven't found them yet (until now). Does this place this book any higher than the others in the series, Heck No, but it definitely tugged a few extra strings on a personal level.

Landon is a Hunter (a h
Starla B
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
oh my gosh, I just loved this book. A magical town full of all the supernatural creatures you could imagine...how delicious! If there's one thing I love almost as much as a shifter, it's a good demon hunter! I only wish I hadn't read it so fast. I need more time in Willow Harbor. It's a good thing there are three more books (at least for now)!
Lexy
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this book free for an honest review. The 3rd book in this series, a stand alone book without a cliffhanger. Great book, started out a bit slower than the others. Great plot and characters.
S.N. Wilson
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is so gripping and Tessa and Landon are the cutest! That's when they aren't being a pain in the a** towards each other! Absolutely loved the storyline and the characters. I would definitely recommend this journey through Willow Harbor and cannot wait to see what happens next!
Heather andrews
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Landon has a real firecracker on his hands, “Tessa,” I practically growled. This woman was testing my patience, da*n it. “Just sit down and let me take a look.” I really enjoyed this book, I loved Tessa's strong will.
Georgina Morgan
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

What a great new series!
Each book was better than the last. I do have to say the last book was the best! Just bloody brilliant.
Fantastic work from all the authors, entwining the stories with each other.
The mention of characters, buildings, landmarks in each creating a bigger picture the more you read but also, each a stand alone story.
The mixture of supernatural characters, new and old is awesome, how they all work together in their own magica
Bec
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. Willow Harbor intrigues me. Landon & Tessa’s story is beautiful. Recommend to all ...more
Sue MacKenzie
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this

I am so loving the Willow Harbor collection and can't wait to read the last one in the four books
Sherryle
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juliana-haygert
Loving these stories so freaking much!!!
Maddy
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ann O'Nymos
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story is set in the supernatural town of Willow Harbor but can be read as stand-alone, even out of order with just a few characters from the other books showing up as teaser.

Hunter's Revenge is a really nice story with believable characters. Tessa is a strong girl who doesn't forget to look on the bright side of life. Sometimes she is stubborn which leads to dangerous situations but she is also caring. Landon doesn't know anything else than his hunter's life and keeping others safe. Nobody h
Emily Goodman
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Looking for a spooky treat filled with mystery, demons and possibilities? Then look no further than Juliana Haygert's Hunter's Revenge! Haygert wowed me as a first time reader with Hunter's Revenge. Page after page, she kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. I highly recommend that you check out this author and the rest of the Willow Harbor team.
* These books do not have to be read in order. Each have their own characters but are centered in the paranormal town of Willow Harbor.
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Again.. I want to live in Willow Harbor. This one was a bit slower than the first 2 in the series but still a fantastic read. Tessa is my girl. I love the heck out of her. Im going to be real with you guys.. Landon didn't do anything for me. But that's ok! It didn't take away from the story. Tessa was such a strong character that she kind of out shined Landon. At least for me.

I have never read anything by this author and I was not disappointed. Even with the book starting out slow, I read this i
Jennifer Rux
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am really enjoying the Willow Harbor Series and Hunter's Revenge is no exception.

Landon and Tess are interesting characters to me. They remind me of the Moonlighting pair. They love to hate one another. They are like water and vinegar and it was fun to follow in their blooming relationship.

The creativity of the monsters in this book was one of the highlights. Naga's, Sin Demon's so much fun.

If you like the supernatural and creative creatures this is the book for you.
Barbara Rogers
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great plot

The book kept me interested. I enjoyed the different characters and the ending. Thanks for keeping me reading and entertained.
Ashley Suzanne Green
rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2017
Jeanne Sharp
Dec 19, 2017
Taylorae Solimine
Dec 29, 2017
Monik
Aug 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga, #9)
  • Corded (The Corded Saga #1)
  • Heart of the Wolf (Heart Chronicles, #1)
  • Deceiving Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga Book 10)
  • Conflicted (The Corded Saga #3)
  • Deep Dark Secrets (The Spiritwalkers, #1)
  • Cornered (The Corded Saga #2)
  • Trial of Three (Power of Five, #3)
  • Forged in Stone (The Forged Chronicles #1)
  • Dusk (The Dire Wolves Chronicles, #2)
  • Hide and Seek (Great Falls Academy #6)
  • Scent of a Wolf (Great Falls Academy #3)
  • Sorrow's Gift (Eternal Sorrows #2)
  • Death's Awakening (Eternal Sorrows, #1)
  • Dungeons and Dreamers (Great Falls Academy #5)
  • Heat (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles, #2)
  • Forged in Fire (The Forged Chronicles, #3)
  • Enemy Tyes (Great Falls Academy #7)
USA Today Bestselling Author.

While Juliana Haygert dreams of being Wonder Woman, Buffy, or a blood elf shadow priest, she settles for the less exciting—but equally gratifying—life of a wife, mother, and author. Thousands of miles away from her former home in Brazil, she now resides in North Carolina and spends her days writing about kick-ass heroines and the heroes who drive them crazy.

Want to kno

Willow Harbor (8 books)
  • Shifter's Fate (Willow Harbor, #1)
  • Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)
  • Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)
  • Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)
  • Warlock's Embrace (Willow Harbor, #6)
  • Witch's Mark (Willow Harbor, #7)
  • Raven's Sight (Willow Harbor, #8)

News & Interviews