Start by marking “Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)

Vampire's Descent

(Willow Harbor #2)

Sometimes the past comes back with a vengeance...

Claire Meyers knows her twin brother Danny didn't commit suicide. Determined to prove it, she heads to her hometown of Willow Harbor, South Carolina to learn what really happened. Only what she finds is more than she bargained for.

Mason Danver didn't ask to become a vampire. He didn't ask for his soulless marker to seek him
Paperback
Published October 2nd 2017

Start your review of Vampire's Descent (Willow Harbor, #2)
Coco.V
Sep 23, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 Books 1-3 in the Series are FREE on Amazon today (9/23/2020)! 🎁
Sara Oxton
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vampires Descent by Jenifer Snyder is a five-star read that goes up in every way. This is the second book in the Willow Harbour series and they can be read as stand-alone but I have read them as a series. Claire Myers is a woman who could have been broken, when her twin brother dies in suspect circumstances, Claire doesn’t believe that he killed himself and sets out to fight to prove the truth, but will she bite of more than she can chew? Mason Danver is a man who also could have been broken, he ...more
Jo Myers
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claire returns to Willow Harbor following the suicide of her (twin) brother, Danny. She has come back to see her dad, deal with family things but most of all to investigate the suicide herself as she is 100% certain her twin would not have killed himself.
Mason has known Claire for a while, seen her around on one of her visits home to Willow Harbor, but never really taken the time to get to know her. As much as a time of sadness is not the time to fan flames, there really is no other better time.
Sarah Mahon
Mar 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dark-fiction, 2018
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.***
Another great book in the Willow Harbor Series. The best part is this book is about Vampires! One of my favorite paranormal species. As the second book in the Willow Harbor Series, this book picks up right in the same small paranormal town of Willow Harbor. Clare and Mason's story is wonderful!
Clare is trying to solve the mystery behind her brothers death. Everyone is saying that he committed suicide, but Clare knows that cannot be true si
Heavenly
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think this is one of my favourite stories by Ms Snyder. I love her writing and I love my Dex. But Mason. Mason got under my skin and wriggled his way to My heart very easily. I fallen for him really fast and hard.

Mason is looking for a kind of a redemption. He is not happy that he was turned and always hid it. He wants a better life and he believes that helping Claire, a girl who lost her twin brother, will be his first step in the right direction.

Jennifer again showed how brilliant of a wri
Catherine
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love and Mysteries Abound in Willow Bend

This is the second book in the Willow Bend series and centers around Claire, a panther shifter, and Mason, a vampire (with a soul). While trying to prove her twin brother did not commit suicide, Claire and Mason grow closer together. But what happens when the darkness that surrounds them could put the whole town in danger? Will they survive to not only learn the truth, but to allow their hearts to open to one another? This is a quick read, but in my opinio
Emily Goodman
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vampire's Decent is the second book in the Willow Harbor series and does not have to be read in any order. Snyder centers her story around a panther shifter named Claire and a vampire with a heart, Mason as they discover the truth surrounding Claire's twin brothers death. Mystery, danger, romance and a touch of witchcraft are all included in Snyder's new release making it yet again another wonderful read by this author. If you are searching for a great paranormal series, I highly suggest you try ...more
Megan (BookWifeReviews)
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! This book can be read as a stand alone but I personally like to read things in order.. so go read the first book in the series!! Seriously.. I want to live in Willow Harbor.

Mason was fantastic. I am completely in love with him. He's kind of moody and sweet and thats just my favorite type of hero! I loved how protective he was of Claire.

It was just an all around sweet story. I loved the connection between Mason and Claire.
Kyle
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
This book has really surprised me after reading the first in the series Shifters Fate although there stand-alone books set in the same town I was fearful that I would get sucked into another amazing story with characters you love just for it to end abruptly so I was pleasantly surprised when this book remained consistent. The character development and story line flowed effortlessly and came to a nice end. Thoroughly enjoyed this book
Heather andrews
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mason is just so protective, "I opened my mouth to say so, but Mason spoke before I could get any words out. Maybe it was a good thing, because I damn sure didn’t have anything nice to say. “That’s not a question Claire’s going to answer. Can you just take our order?” he insisted." I liked this book, I fell in love with Mason. ...more
Lexy
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great stand alone book in this series. I received a copy for an honest review. I did not want to put this book down it was so good. No cliffhanger, short story around 130ish pages but well written. Loved the different characters and I love how all the books tie together but you can read in any order. 💜
Sarz
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series so far

I'm enjoying getting the perspectives of different characters, by different authors, but all showing different aspects of the same community. I'd never read anything by this particular author, but I will be looking for their other work after I finish Willow Harbor.
Andrea Heltsley
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-read
A great installment

I’m really loving the concept of Willow Harbor. I greedily devoured the first book by Alyssa Rose Ivy and had to read this book asap. Glad I did. Jennifer doesn’t disappoint. She’s a great author and tells a great story. Loved Claire and Mason. Five glittery stars!
Diana
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review of This book. This book is a really good read. I really enjoyed the story here. It was ultra sad with a romance and adventure thrown in. It sucks you in and you just can't stop reading until you are finished. ...more
Sue MacKenzie
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An interesting perspective

This story is from the perspective of a vampire that after being turned wishes to keep his humanity. An interesting read that holds the reader tight in the pages.
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
I want to find Willow Harbor!

Jennifer didn't disappoint. I loved this story from start to finish. The suspense, the drama, the sweetness, it was a refreshing read and I look forward to reading more of this series in the future!
Jeanna
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!!

As usual, Jennifer has a hit with this book!! The pace is just right. The character development is good. The story is to die for. Glad she is part of this series, standalone or not. Can't wait to hear more from JEnnifer & Willow Harbor.
Heidi
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cute sweet book

Loved the story was well written. I loved that all he wanted too do was help her out and want looking for something in return. I'm glad he found that he was worth something. This story was sad,sweet,cute,funny just totally entertaining.
Richard Goodrum
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story. Great writing. Fascinating final fight.

I received a free copy of this book with no obligation to post a review. This is my honest review.
Richard Goodrum
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic story. Great writing. Fascinating final fight.

Kat
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun read

So this was my second venture into the Willow Harbor series. Cute story in a lovable town. Excited to see more details develop about Willow Harbor itself.
April Kelly
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Great read.

his book is full of adventure, romance, mixed with the magical supernatural world. Makes you want to visit Willow Harbor.
Bree
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good book and a great "sequel" in the Willow Harbor series! ...more
Bec
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Willow Harbor is the place to be. Loved Mason & Claire’s story. Recommend to all
Jennifer Rux
Jan 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book. The characters Claire and Mason pop out of the book.

Falling in love while solving a murder is not every girls dream, but that is the case with Claire and Mason. And to boot the murdered party was someone very dear to Claire.

This books allows you to follow a murder mystery around a town of quirky characters...different characters.

The Willow Harbor series is a wonderful series made up of a wonderful group of writers. I am not sure you could go wrong with any of these books.
Starla B
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017, read-2020, arc
oh my gosh, I just loved this book. A magical town full of all the supernatural creatures you could imagine...how delicious! A vampire who needs to learn to accept himself and a mystery to solve...how fun! I only wish I hadn't read it so fast. I need more time in Willow Harbor. It's a good thing there are three more books (at least for now)! ...more
Sherryle
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jennifer-snyder
These books keep getting better and better. Love them all can't wait for book #7 :D ...more
S.N. Wilson
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mason and Claire's story was beautifully set. With so many twists and turns it kept me guessing until the end. It shows that even in the most unlikely times and places, love is a strength you carry with you. Very good read and great sneak peak into the willow habour town! I would definitely reccomend this to go on anyone's TBR list! ...more
Ashley Ehlers
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted on Escaping Reality with Books: https://escapingrealitywithbooksblog....

Oh my gosh, this was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

I just love Jennifer Snyder and when she announced she was going to be a part of this standalone series with a few other authors, I was so excited! I bought this book as soon as possible! So, get ready, this review is going to get gushy haha.

The detail within this book was on point! How she introduced Mason to us just drew me in! I got lost in this world

• Forgotten Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga #8)
  • Rival Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #5)
  • Demons Forever (The Shadow Demons Saga #6)
  • Witch Hazel Lane Mysteries #1-4 (Witch Hazel Lane #1-4)
  • Deceiving Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga Book 10)
  • Emerald Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga #7)
  • Beautiful Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #1)
  • Bitter Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #3)
  • Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga Book 9)
  • Mountain Man (Smith Brothers, #1)
  • School for Reluctant Witches (Misty's Magick and Mayhem, #1)
  • When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion's Pride, #1)
  • Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)
  • Blood & Ash (The Jezebel Files, #1)
  • Saved by the Alpha
  • Gifted Thief (Highland Magic, #1)
  • Honour Bound (Highland Magic, #2)
  • Veiled Threat (Highland Magic, #3)
Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina where she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranorm ...more

Willow Harbor (8 books)
  • Shifter's Fate (Willow Harbor, #1)
  • Hunter's Revenge (Willow Harbor, #3)
  • Triton's Curse (Willow Harbor, #4)
  • Siren's Song (Willow Harbor, #5)
  • Warlock's Embrace (Willow Harbor, #6)
  • Witch's Mark (Willow Harbor, #7)
  • Raven's Sight (Willow Harbor, #8)