Start by marking “Shame Me Not (Shame Me Not, #1)” as Want to Read:
Shame Me Not (Shame Me Not, #1)

Shame Me Not

(Shame Me Not #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  688 Ratings  ·  184 Reviews
Shame. Panic. Desire. Dominance. Disgust.

All feelings that I was familiar with from the age of sixteen. That's when I met Ana. The girl next door who became so much more. Until her, I was alone in the dark desires that I didn't understand, that I couldn't reconcile.

My best friend, she accepted me. Helped me see that there was no shame in the things that we both craved. H
ebook
Published July 26th 2017

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Shame Me Not (stand-alone). They share the bond of craving rough sex & violent sex role play!

“It was just Kevin and that was what scared me. There was no just about him.”

Books should be read in order:
Book 1: Shame
Book 1.5: Make It To the Altar

Shame Me Not (stand-alone) is an against-all-odds love story spanning ten years.

Long before Fifty Shades teenage students and best friends Kevin Harding, Kev and Anabelle Montgomery, Ana both struggled with craving rough and violent sex.
Malene
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where did Fiona Cole come from. I'm completely blown away by Shame Me Not. What a beautiful and captivating story about friendship and acknowledging your true self. Kevin and Ana are just like any other 16 year olds except they hide who they truly are deep down. They both wear masks but not when they're around one another. Kevin and Ana are best friends and neighbors. Share everything with each other except their hidden desires and sexual preferences.

Kevin was amazing. I instantly liked him for
Nazanin
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, erotica-bdsm
2 Stars

DNF @ 45%

The cover screams Adult Fiction/Erotica/BDSM but what I’ve read so far, both MCs were seventeen (at the first half I mean, I don’t know about the second half and I went into it blind without reading blurb) but it wasn’t my problem! They just think about sex and the thing that their taste in sex is different from others and they worried nobody found out about it. Albeit it has some hot scenes but I needed more. Somehow it fell flat for me, hope you enjoy it!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 hot stars ❤

I'm speechless,omg this story was fantastic.I loved every part of this story,Shame Me Not is an incredible mix of love,passion,tension,drama with two awesome characters.

I freaking loved Ana and Kevin's relationship, they have an amazing chemistry and you could feel the intensity,the sparkle and the fire between them.I loved that together they explored their dark desires.Omg there were some really hot,kinky sex scenes and Kevin has a dirty mouth to make you melt and swoon all the t
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Shame me not is the kind of epic love story that you can stay insensitive to. I read this in less than 24 hours because I was completely sucked in Kevin & Ana's story. The storyline is strong and unique. I've never ever read a book like that before and it was truly amazing.

As often I fell in love with the male characters. Kevin as a teenager or as a man is so strong. He know his sexual needs are peculiar but he still tries to not act on it. With he understand himself better and he grows to
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: First Person, Dual PoV
Plot: 5
Characters: 5++
Scorching Level: 5++++
HEA: Um...hello. Not telling.

Amazing!!!! What a journey!!! A coming of age book combined with dominance and submission!
Kevin and Ana are best friends. Since the first moment they met they clicked. They became each other's home. What happens when you realize that your friend is the one who can fulfill your every fantasy and need? Wha
Geri Reads
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

You submit so beautifully because you know I would always put you first. I know you trust me.”

Shame Me Not explores a familiar theme in erotic romance: dominance and submission. What makes this book unique and stand out to me was the age of the characters.

This book was divided into three parts. Part one starts when a new girl, Ana, moved next door to Kevin’s family. They became fast friends. There was an immediate attraction between them which remained unexplored for the most part un
Ari
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I'm a man who knows what you need and would move heaven and earth to give it to you."

I picked up Shame Me Not on a whim while scrolling through KU because the cover looked intriguing and I thought why the hell not.

description

I didn't even read the synopsis so I had no idea what I was in for. I just dived right into this one and eight hours later I was a total mess.

description

To be honest, I feel like BDSM has become so normalized in romance books that I'm not even surprised anymore when couples try to spice up t
Serena
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 I'LL BE YOUR NORMAL STARS!!!

I swear I died a thousand deaths while reading this book. But OH. GOD. I. LOVED. IT. OH. MY. HEART. This has to be one of THE BEST friends-to-lovers stories I have EVER read. Kevin and Ana’s love journey gave me all the FEELS and THEN SOME. I never wanted to see their story end, I could NOT get enough.

Shame Me not captivated me from the moment I started reading. Kevin’s love for Ana gripped my heart and soul from the pages. I am not kidding when I say, I could FEEL
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-2017
Shame Me Not by Fiona Cole
4 stars!!!

“It was just Kevin and that was what scared me. There was no just about him.”

Sexual exploration and discovery is not a new trope, far from it, especially when it comes to exploring kink. However, what made this book stand out from the crowd was the age of our hero and heroine and this was something that I simply adored. When you are young, naïve and inexperienced wanting something different can be frightening. It makes you question who you are, if you are
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I first saw this book cover, it made my blood boiling and I just can't wait to read it as soon as possible.

I mean, come on!!! Please just look at this amazing cover.

It's so fucking sexy! And after that I read the blurb, so when I start to read this book, I was expecting something really dark but unfortunately this book was too sweet for my expectations. :D But still I really liked the story and it was really good written. And I hope you give a chance this book. ;)

Ps. If my expectations we
KceeReads
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Shame. Panic. Desire. Dominance. Disgust."

At sixteen, Kevin Harding knew something's different about him. While everyone his age were all about sweet, sweet sex, Kevin fantasized about something rougher and more intense. Something where he is in control. It's also something that could shame him if others find out. He always believed that he's a freak until he opened up to his best friend Ana Montgomery.

Ana Montgomery has always craved control, specially in bed. Rougher kisses, tighter holds,
Butthisbook
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE! -> http://amzn.to/2v12ipM

I’m going to keep this short, and say I loved Shame Me Not. It was different from other books I’ve read in the past that involves a Sub/Dom relationship. The sexual self discovery from the young age of 16 between two best-friends was a breath of fresh air. It spans 10 years, so it was satisfying getting to know both Kevin and Anabelle from the very moment they met.

Shame Me Not was sweet yet surprisingly sexy. Young dominant Kevin had me saying… “Yassssssssss

Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Ok so I am going to preface my review by saying this book is probably not for everyone. If you like small town romance with an easy HEA this one's not for you. This book is definitely dark, definitely filthy and definitely amazing. My first read from Fiona Cole will not be my last.

Fiona's writing made me feel like I was experiencing everything right along with the characters. A voyeur of sorts. I felt like I grew up with them - experienced the trials of being a teenager, the heartbreak of first
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Stephanie Rose
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read this early, and this is Fiona Cole's best work to date.
She took a best friends to lovers story and made it completely different than anything I've ever read. Kevin and Ana find solace in each other's darkness, and you feel everything; the bewilderment, the shame, the anger. Her writing is flawless as she brings you into it all. Fiona is a fearless story teller and Shame Me Not will stay with you long after you finish.
Damjana
3.5 stars*

This book has three parts.
1.) I loved first part. I already thought this is it – adorable love story describing Ana and Kevin from age sixteen on. I loved their relationship from first meeting, becoming neighbours and friends to their first sexual encounter. I understood some struggling thay had, because of their youth, inexperience and desire to fit into the same community (and be left out of judging).
2.) I didn't get second part – it was totally unnecessary and a lot of acts should
Andrea
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I come to you with an epic book hangover. I went into Shame Me Not completely in the dark, not knowing what to expect or where the story would go. I did not read a synopsis, I did not ask questions, and I did not wonder. I simply trusted.

Trust

Trust is the underlying emotion and theme of Shame Me Not and like all relationships, the singular most important factor in Kevin and Ana's relationship. We meet young Kevin and Ana as teenagers. On the surface, their lives are normal and ... well, suburba
Bella
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, angst, arc, bdsm
Holy crap - this book had me captivated from the beginning!! Once I started, I couldn't stop!!

Love the time span covered in this book, love Kevin and Ana's sense of discovery.

Definitely HOT AF!

I want Kevin for myself!!

He's mine!

Bottom line: preorder now because it's only 99c!!!
♥ britt (Blissfully-Read) ♥
4/5
Original review posted on The New Romantics

In Shame we follow two teenagers Kevin and Anna. Anna and her mother move in next door to Kevin's family after her mother and father divorce. Upset at the fact that she has to uproot her life and start fresh at a new school are just a few of Anna's problems. The fact that her dad seems to be somewhat avoiding spending any real time with her is another problem. She soon finds that the handsome boy next door becomes more than being her next door ne
Paperback Princess
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yikes!!!! This book was really good!!!
Amy Daws
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A super hot and sexually charged awakening as two incredible characters explore their dark desires together. I shamelessly admit the hotness in this book made me consumed with it until THE END. I can't wait to read more from Fiona Cole.
Sharron E.
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
God, so freakishly hot, you have to put down and make sure you're not sizzling yourself.
Hands down, amazing. A little stretched out but the characters make up for it since their development along the book is very apparent.
Absolutely amazing
Becca Reads A Lot
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS BOOK.
Well, everyone who loves a little dark sexual discovery.
This is the perfect marriage of friends to lovers and kink in a book.
I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS BOOK.
I CAN'T STOP RECOMMENDING IT TO EVERYONE.

*Full Review to Come*
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shame Me Not
By: Fiona Cole
4 Stars

This was my first Fiona Cole book and it was a great Friends to Lovers story.

Ana moved to a new state with her mother after her parents divorced. Finding herself starting a new high school knowing no one, she was thankful that before school started, she met her next-door neighbor Kevin.

Ana and Kevin quickly become best friends. They get each other, they can talk openly without hiding behind fake personalities that seem to run freely with all their friends.

Both
Saunders
Re-Read.

Loved it first time round and even better second time round.
Angela
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Once again Fiona Cole gives us another great read.
A friend's to lovers book like no other I've read with a dose of kink. Kevin and Ana meet at the age of 16 become best friends and you watch the relationship grow into so much more thru the years. Their story has twist and turns they keep you wanting more. I could not put this book down.

J
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Michelle
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, second-chance
4.5 stars. When Anabelle Montgomery moves in next door to Kevin Harding in the middle of sophomore year, it's the perfect set up to become friends, and eventually best friends. They lean on each other for support and even with their inexperience, they seem to know what they want to experiment with when it comes to intimacy and eventually learn each other's darkest desires which paves the way to an even deeper relationship. What I loved about them is how solid their friendship was, there was no j ...more
Fiona Cole
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shame Me Not releases July 26th!! I can't wait to share it with you!
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement