Start by marking “Werebiker” as Want to Read:
Werebiker

Werebiker

Years after she thought she left town for good, Jillian is back and has enlisted the help of her older brother’s ex-best friend (and the man who broke her heart), Jack, to track down her sister-in-law, who’s fallen in with a rival biker gang—but Jack knows they’re werewolves, and that he has to protect Jillian at any cost, even if she hates him.
Kindle Edition
Published September 12th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Werebiker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Werebiker

Start your review of Werebiker
Cassandra
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book!

The cover is intriguing and what attracted me to the book!

This is my first time reading a book by this author. As far as I can tell this is a standalone book that is not part of a series. This book is for adults only due to the violence and steamy con
Angel Hatfield
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jack welcomed Jill into Custom Cruiser Bikes. Jack didn’t recognize her until she said who she was then he said Brian’s baby sister. Jill’s maturity level dropped about two decades whenever she was around Jack who she had known most of her life and had a crush on him nearly as long. Brian was now Jack’s ex best friend. Brian and Jack hadn’t spoken in several years since Jack betrayed Brian and broke his promise. Jill’s goal was to buy a motorcycle- Jill loved motorcycles ad had been riding for a ...more
Meghan Lloyd
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I doubt you've ever read a werewolf romance quite like this book! It offers a fun new take on the werewolf romance genre, adding in a curse, a witch who bakes pies for the local kids, and a werewolf biker gang who is hoping to rope in a few women to add to their mix. While there is some sadness and scary moments, there is also a lot of humor and engaging conversations that made me laugh in the middle of all the madness. A great read for someone who's looking for something new and different!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: ratula
When I read the blurb to Werebiker I knew it was something that I had to read. This novel was fun and sexy and a refreshing change from the usual paranormal romance.

Everyone who knows me knows that second chance/brother's best friend romances are my jam. We have that trope here when Jillian comes back into town to enlist the help of her older brother’s ex-best friend (and the man who broke her heart), Jack, to track down her sister-in-law, who’s fallen in with a rival biker gang. What follows i
Nicci

Love-Triangle?

Violence?
Mild.

What I Liked:
Not a whole lot. The best I can say is that the book got marginally better in the last third.

Warning:
I hate being overly negative and I wanted to keep the blog free of the negativity, and reviewing a book I rate under three stars naturally brings it out, but I'm realising that may not/>
What/>

Gigi staub
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-netgalley

Review:

Werewolves and bikers are rolled into one story.

This was a different take by combining the two, that I cannot
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Wow. Thank you dearest A for asking me to read this. It was a super treat.

First off, all the spelling errors drove me nuts. I was going to make a list of them, but it wasnt worth my time. Since I am even taking the time to write down some thoughts about this... trainwreck. I dont have to say this every time, but i HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE when the heroine says, I'm on the pill, we dont need condoms. Are you people so stupid to think babies are the only reason you use condoms? Really? And, what kind of
Bookbesties
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
After enjoying Marriage Claws so much I was pumped for Werebiker! Jillian left town after an amazing kiss with her brothers best friend, but not before the best friend abandoned her and her brother. Jake as a different side of the story of how things went down and why he HAD to leave them, but Jill is not interested in hearing anything he has to say. All Jill wants to do is get a bike, go finder her sister in law at the local biker hang out and forget she ever ran into Jack. But, fate has other ...more
Carmella
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
I received a copy of this e-book and am voluntarily leaving an honest opinion.

Jillian has come back to town after her brother, who is deployed overseas but coming home in a few weeks, asks her to find out why his wife is not returning his calls. Jillian goes to Jack, her brothers ex-best friend and one she has always cared for, for help. Seems like her sister-in-law has fallen in with some bikers. Jillian has no problem approaching them but when Jack finds this out he is adamant abou
GothicMom'S Reviewers
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rose
This is not your ordinary Jack and Jill story. Jill’s brother asked her to help check up on his wayward wife, little do they know the can of worms that simple question will cause. This is the first I have read of this author, and I was not disappointed. If you love werewolves, you will devour this in one sitting like I did.

The sizzle factor is off the charts! The characters are well developed and continue to grow throughout the entire book. The flow is smooth and you will be poked from page one
Alexandra Phillips
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
This book is the beginning of another werewolf book series following some expect ground "wolf" rules but adding a bit of its own. The book has a nice pace of narrating the events and the reader cannot be easily bored. Wondering how the story will evolve, as it seems to wrap pretty much everything in the first book.
Lisa
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jack and Jill, for real. This is one of my favorite type of story. I love friends to lovers or siblings' friends to lovers and this humor filled book packed the right punch for me. There is sadness and there is depth to the story and such a new twist on the shifter plot as well as a twist on the MC plot. Strong, well loved characters and well written well paced story. Truly a joy to read.
Tracie R
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgally
2.5 Stars Werebiker was a bit of a hit and miss for me at times it was interesting but just as I would start to engage with the storyline but then it seemed to fall flat. I will read more by this author but this one didn’t quite hit the mark.
Tracy's Place
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5 out of 5
Angela
I just wanted to groan whenever the MCs were mentioned. Their names were Jack and Jill. Seriously? And Jill was very annoying, what with not listening and all. I'm not sure if I'll read another book by this author.

Thanks to Netgalley for the ARC
Alexandra Phillips
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
Lilly Rose
rated it did not like it
Nov 03, 2019
Paul Vittay
Jan 13, 2019
Melanie
Sep 03, 2019
Paige Cuccaro
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley
I received this book from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.

Meh. Not awful. Not great. I wanted to like this one, but had to force myself to finish it.
Andrea
Mar 22, 2019
T.
added it
Jul 29, 2019

• Chastely Bitten (Blood Alliance #1)
  • Second Growl (The Lycan Academy #2)
  • The New Girl (Shifter Academy: United Book 1)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy #1)
  • Daughter of Rage and Beauty (Berserker Academy, #1)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy #1)
  • Slaying Monsters for the Feeble (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #2)
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
  • The Guardian (Dark-Hunter, #20; Dream-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #6; Hellchaser, #3)
  • Freeing his Mate (Shifter World: Shifter Affairs #1)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Unleashing Trials: Year 1 (Academy of Sorcery #1)
  • Son of No One (Dark-Hunter, #23; Hellchaser, #5; Were-Hunter, #8, Lords of Avalon, #3)
  • Feral Curse (Feral, #2)
  • The Dream Hunter (Dark-Hunter #10, Dream-Hunter #1)
  • Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter #7)
  • Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #21; Hellchaser, #4; Were-Hunter, #7)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter #16, Dream-Hunter, #4)
Wife, Mother, tax payer, writer.

HELLSBANE
Read the complete series from the beginning...

I live in Ohio, with my husband, three daughters, three dogs, and three cats, in an ever shrinking house. When I'm not writing I'm doing the mom thing with a book in one hand and a notepad and pen in the other. Ideas come without warning and for me, the best way to stimulate my imagination is to enjoy the/>Read/> ...more