Start by marking “Storm Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Storm Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood, #3)

Storm Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood #3)

4.61  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Ever since her father was killed just over a year ago by the Arctic fighting force known as the Brotherhood of the Midnight Sun, Odessa Santin has been the leader of the Siberian werewolves. The Arctics and Siberians have been at war for centuries. So when Odessa has sex with an Arctic stranger, it is the craziest thing she has ever done.

Dan Lowell is a member of the Broth
Published July 11th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Storm Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm Wolf

Kirsty 📚📖❤️

For me a good paranormal book is easy to read, has characters I can get behind and has enough of a plot to keep my interest. I find I only really like chic-lit books when there's the added extra of the paranormal in so I want something to keep my interest. This book delivered on that.

As soon as I read that Odessa's day job involved designing computer games my heart sunk. I can't think of many things more boring & I understand nothing about coding but thankfully it didn't really form part of
Cassandra
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I received a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book!

This is the 3rd book in the series! It is for adults only due to the steamy content and violence. While you can read the books as standalone, I think you will enjoy them more reading them in order because you get to know all the brotherhood and their personalities better.

This
Elaine
Rating 4.5/5
WOW! Two books from a paranormal series I’m already enjoying, both being published together - so there’s no need to wait to read the next phenomenal instalment - brilliant news for book addicts like me! I usually review books individually, but as both are released on the same date and I read them straight after each other, I decided to do a joint review for them . . . .

I had previously read the first two books in this series - Ice Wolf and Shadow Wolf - and found them both to be grea
Christina
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars - 3 Flames

Oh, how the plot thickens. I'm really enjoying this series. It just seems to pull me in more and more with each Brotherhood story.

Odessa is the leader of the Siberian werewolves. Well, at least now that her father was killed by the Brotherhood a year ago (read the first book). She's a hard worker and has been throwing everything she's got in to her gaming project. While presenting her new game, she's blindsided by a confrontation. Not just any confrontation. A sexual one that
Elizabeth
Love this series , can't wait to get all of the books in the series when I can , once again thinks NetGalley for giving me the opportunity to find a series I actually want to add to my library so I can re read it when ever I want to.
DelAnne Frazee
ASIN: B072LLLSWQ
Reviewed For NetGalley and St. Martin's Press
Reviewer: DelAnne
Rating: 4.75 Stars

WARNING: Due to content this book is not suitable for readers under the age of Majority. For all those who are be prepared for a story that will your heart rate and temperature risin
Angela
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Storm Wolf is the third book in the exciting Artic Brotherhood series, and things are getting more intense, dangerous, and definitely steamy! This emotional roller-coaster of a story is full of action, mystery, suspense, secrets, lies, betrayal, and intriguing twists that will pull you in right from the start, and hold tight until the very end. Another great addition to this fantastic series.

This was a terrific story that I enjoyed very much. The characters were awesome and easy to connect with
Angel Hatfield
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Odessa couldn’t believe she was having sex with a man she didn’t know and the best sex of her life. Also it was the night before the most important business presentation of her life. Odessa and this man were both werewolves. They had been in the darkest part of the garden but still could have gotten caught. But now that it was over neither of them seemed to know what to say. He said this wasn’t something he usually did but it had been great. The man was an Arctic wolf and Odessa was Siberian and ...more
Barb Lie
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Storm Wolf by Jane Godman is the 3rd book in her Arctic Brotherhood series. This is a fun fantasy that is a fast and exciting read. Just a refresher: Arctic Brotherhood is a shifter series, with a new ancient species of Arctic werewolves, who are part of the 7 members of the Brotherhood of the Midnight Sun.

In Storm Wolf, Odessa Santin is our heroine; she is a Siberian Werewolf, who are enemies of the Arctic wolves. Odessa is the leader of her Siberian werewolf pack, since the death of her father
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Storm Wolf is a gripping, action filled, sexy shifter romance that any lover of Paranormal Romance should be interested in. Part of the Arctic Brotherhood series this story will pull you into the rest of the series quite easily.

Odessa and Dan are strangers when they first meet, and that first meeting is sexy explosive. How can two people with such a strong sexual attraction and a feeling of something more between them actually be sworn enemies of their two packs. It’
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Storm Wolf is the third book in the Arctic Brotherhood series, and this one features my favourite of the bunch - Dan Lowell. He is the environmental geek, the one who everyone goes to when they want some historical knowledge. In short, he's HOT!!! He finds out that Odessa Santin is poisoning the Arctic Circle, and she just happens to be the daughter of their old enemy. He goes to confront her, but things don't go according to plan ;) Instead, he finds out that both the Arctic Brotherhood and Ode ...more
Miriam Wolfe
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

What a combination of genres – this book has the paranormal (shifters), mystery, romance, and a little mythology added in. The story is a little like Romeo and Juliet but with a HEA instead of tragic ending. Odessa is a Siberian wolf and Lowell is an Arctic wolf, and Odessa and Lowell were born to hate the other’s wolves, so someone is trying to get them to go to war.

There is an immediate attraction between Lowell and Odessa even though they knew t
Linda Rea
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love this Arctic Brotherhood series and Odessa and Lowells story is full of action and romance. When Odessa meets the Arctic werewolf at a conference she is speaking at she doesn't think twice of having sex in the garden in fact she doesn't even know his name but she finds out the next day when he challenges her. Odessa is the head of her dead father's company Santini Creative and a Siberian werewolf leader but Lowell is part of the Arctic brotherhood and shows her dumping chemicals on Ar ...more
Paula
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Storm Wolf - A Shifter Romance by Jane Godman is book three in the Arctic Brotherhood, moving the encompassing theme right along with an “enemies to lovers” romance. Instant lust between Odessa Santin and Dan Lowell changes this story up since they don’t actually know that they are enemies when they first meet. It is not long before identities are revealed which makes for an exciting story.

The story is a roller coaster ride of passion, danger, mystery, suspense, environmental espionage and the
Tina
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Storm Wolf is the third book in the Arctic Brotherhood series by author Jane Goodman. I would suggest reading these books in order. They do follow up on previous characters. I really loved the characters in this book. Very connected and really super well done.
Odessa is the leader of the Siberians. She has sex with a stranger, that was not planned but she leaves after hoping to put it all behind her.
She is a creative person, strong, and very smart. You would not want to be on the wrong end of a f
Katherine Yearwood
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Storm Wolf is the third installment in Jane Godman’s Arctic Brotherhood series. Me I think these books can be read as a stand-alone. However, I do want to read the others to find out more about the Siberian.
This book started off with a quickie. I mean literally a quick. No wasting time for this author. After they quickie was over, the readers are in for a big mystery. If the Arctic’s arch enemy is dead who is out to destroy the Arctic wolves now.
Dan Lowell thought he knew, until his one physica
Nicole Normand
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from NetGalley; this is my honest review.
This is a Steamy Wolf Shifters Fantasy Romantic Suspense.

Steamy: The book starts with a quickie and it goes uphill from there. Intense sex scenes. Lowell is a great lover and Odessa gives him all she has. Thankfully, it’s a bit toned-down from the last book.

Fantasy: Gods, Goddess, magic, save the shifters’ world from WWIII kind of story.

Rom Suspense: By the end of the first chapter you know all is not well in Odessa’s life and it go
Gloriamarie
I gave this three stars because it is so short. Also because the world-building left things out. After all, the Arctic Brotherhood are hundreds of years old. How do they stay hidden from discovery?

Other than that, I enjoyed it. Enjoyable characters, interesting plot, and I do love shape-shifters. Interesting take on the Romeo and Juliet story.

Liked how this volume built on the second, although I still wonder how these people manage to live hundreds of years without being discovered. Liked that t
Samantha
Storm wold is the next in the Arctic Brotherhood series and this time we are having Lowell's story. He's quiet loves being alone a geek historian and protector for the environment. When actions take place that lead this arctic wolf to a Siberian things are going to change.

Odessa is the leader of the Siberians now that her father is gone. However she wants really nothing to do with her wolf and focus on her company. The attraction is instant and when things occur that lead both species closer to
Karen Roma
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Odessa and Dan’s story was intriguing, solid and uber sexy, making this a wonderful edition to this already powerful series.

I was a little miffed by the continued unanswered questions that have loomed in the background since the very beginning. I only hope the author resolves these matters, sooner rather than later, as it’s becoming frustrating. Overall but; a great story.
Tracie Runge
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Sexy, well paced and intriguing! I enjoyed Storm Wolf. Odessa and Dan’s story is a solid addition to the series my only critique would be the unanswered question, I hope these are resolved as it is starting to distract from this otherwise great series.
Solveig
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am finding this series highly fun and entertaining I like very much the world building and the mythological references definitely will keep reading
Jean Haughton
Jan 05, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoy this book
Tamra LeValley
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Typical erotic love story, good story line and excellent writing.
Tricia
Jan 07, 2018
Kim
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read this advanced readers copy of this book. I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it. Strong characters and great story line. I can't wait to read more of this series.
Wendy Melling
May 05, 2018
Cilla
Nov 03, 2017
Lucy
Jan 07, 2018
Hetty
Jul 12, 2017
JANE GODMAN worked in a variety of shops, bars, and offices before settling into a career as a teacher. She was born in Scotland and has lived in Germany, Wales, Malta, South Africa, and England. Home is now the Wirral, a beautiful English peninsula situated between Wales and Liverpool.

Jane still gets the urge to travel, although these days she tends to head for a Spanish beach, or a European cit
More about Jane Godman

Arctic Brotherhood (6 books)
  • Ice Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood, #1)
  • Shadow Wolf (Arctic Brotherhood, #2)
  • Wolf Slayer (Arctic Brotherhood, #4)
  • Wolf Hunter (Arctic Brotherhood, #5)
  • Wolf Leader (Arctic Brotherhood, #6)