Start by marking “Dr. Stanton” as Want to Read:
Dr. Stanton

Dr. Stanton

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  1,834 Ratings  ·  335 Reviews
If happiness is a gift.

Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Clause.

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.

With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created equal.
Well that’s a blatant lie!

I know because I met Gods gift to women in Vegas,
I pretended he was my husband to get rid of ano
Published July 20th 2017 by T. L. Swan

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Stanton, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Stanton

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 What Happens In Vegas Stars

photo party_zps7ybn6zln.gif

What a way to start a book!! Hot-As-Hell

Ashley is in Vegas for a bachelorette party when some nasty sleaze won't leave her alone, she grabs the first guy who walks past and tells the sleaze it's her husband. It just so happens the guy she grabbed was a drop dead specimen who was really cool about the situation and played along.
6 cocktails later...........
 photo grippingsheets_zpsds4ibk1g.gif

God, the chemistry was so of the charts between these two as they spend the entire night doing it like rabbits
NMmomof4
2 Stars

**I started to heavily skim after 45ish%, so please take this with a grain of salt and this will not be in my typical review format**

This just didn't work for me.

The premise was fun and interesting, the sex was hot at first, and the kid was cute...and those are my positives.

Now for the big things that didn't work for me...

- I didn't like the h. She made stupid decisions, and she was judgemental and not all that likable!

- I didn't really like the H either. I didn't mind him so much at f
★Isabella★
This review contains MAJOR spoilers.

If I need to sum it up, this book was a huge disappointment for me:
A manwhore, douchebag of a " NOT alpha male" hero, stupid and annoying heroine, frustrating poorly written plot!

(view spoiler)
Olga therebelreader
Actually it is pretty difficult to express how much I loved this book. It was pure perfection! I devoured it. This book ... gave me all of the feels!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 3/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
➳This was such a sweet and out of this world kind of book that I adored for too much...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
The one star is for the first and only good chapter.

This book shit the bed so much It's like it was two novels. The first chapter hooked me in, it was cute and playful, sexy as hell with two characters flirting madly, it had enough angst to carry the story. When then the author jumps five years in the future, gives Ashley a kid, a ton of insecurities I don't know. She was a whole new character, then you add in Cameron who has changed into an immature yelling judgmental moron.

Both of them are c
Grey
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
I received this book as an Amazon bouncy box prize giveaway from an author page on Facebook. I went into Dr. Stanton completely blind. No spoilers or anything had been given to me and I was unfamiliar with Ms. Swan and her writing style because I hadn't read anything of hers before. Right off the bat, I began proofing... because it is my default setting... and I was enjoying the book, the first chapter is quite hilarious, you know?

However, I didn't realize the book was over 600 pages long...and
Carlabulian
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“How could I be with another woman when I left my heart with you?”

Sou fã dessa autora. Cada livro escrito me apaixono pelos personagens.
Com esse não foi diferente! Conta a história de Ashley e Cameron Stanton. Não consegui parar de ler até a última linha.
Ele é tudo de bom!!!
Ela é perfeita!
Resultado? Livro MARAVILHOSO!!!!
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover)
This book! This. Fucking. Book. I loved it! Looking for a story that will get your pulse racing, heart pounding and panties melting? This. Is. It!

Dr. Stanton is gripping, compelling, intriguing, captivating, you name it... I forgot that I actually had a job to do while reading it. I was supposed to be proofreading, but I was so taken by the story that I had to read it first and then go back to proof.

TL Swan really brought her characters to life. Cameron and Ashley had such an amazing chemistry,
Nadine
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
dnf ~ 10%

The H is an asshole ( sorry they are called alphas these days) and the h is a doormat.

However, this is not what made me stop reading.

Please, if you write a book and let one character speak a foreign language please please please don't use the google translator.

The Doctor speaks German (French and maybe one or two other languages) when they have their ONS. The h was so hot for him and I... I couldn't believe that authors don't ask anyone who speaks the foreign language to check these
Natalie M
5+ stars! What can I say about this book that would do it justice? I read Joshua and Natasha's book quite a while ago, but I could never forget those characters and their story. I can honestly say that I FLOVED Cameron just as much (and maybe a smidge more!) He is just as alpha as his brother Joshua with more of the boyish charm.

This author has a way of drawing you into the story with her fabulous writing. The plot was fresh and unlike one I've read before. I was able to relate to the heroine,
J
Jul 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF

I made it to chapter 4.
What the fuck is this crap?
I adored the first chapter and it was downfall from there.
Like, what the fuck???
(view spoiler)
Ale Elias
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
This has to be one of the worst books I have read. First I've got to tell the author that if you don't know French or German, Google translate is NOT your friend. The use of this two languages is not correct and its really annoying. Second I very much HATED Ashley. The author writes her as a brilliant woman but I never saw it. She makes stupid decisions and blames the hero of her actions. This trend is irritating that despite the heroine's actions, the hero has to apologize and beg for forgivene ...more
EscapeNBooks
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Stanton by Author T. L. Swan is a second chance, with a touch of forbidden, romance.

"I’ll take you to the candy shop, all right, Dr. Stanton… You’ll be cotton candy in my hands."

Ashley found the man of her dreams one night, but had to let him go. Physically they parted, but she has never forgotten him. Cameron looked for his mystery girl. But she became the one that got away.

"He’s driving this ship and all I can do is hang on and hope to survive the ride."

Bowl me over! Dr. Stanton was a pe
Lynn Neame
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If there's one thing I can truthfully say about this author is that you will never, ever, not in a million frigging years, forget any of her leading men. Her leading women aren't too shabby either!
Dr Stanton is hot, hot, hot, totally sizzling and every red blooded woman's dream man. He isn't perfect though and at times I totally wanted to punch him on the nose, or knee him in his Crown Jewels. Thankfully, for him, his charismatic personality redeems him. And now to the book......
You will be grab
Kristel
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This author has done it again! If you're familiar with her works, you'll understand, if not, pick up the Stanton series aswell! Dr Stanton, what can i say...sexy, smart, witty, funny, soooo fucking hot, and at times i wanted to cry and he really pissed me off...but he always redeems himself. T.L Swans writing style is amazing. Her books flow effortlessly and have amazing storylines, and she's shown it again with this latest. I crave her books and the humour and sex in them! Her female chara ...more
Nance
Holy s**t! I loved this book! Cameron and Ashley were awesome!! And, their romance was equisite! And, little Owen...awww, was so adorable!! Will elaborate with my review more tomorrow...
Three Chicks
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by Lisa Kane

The doctor is in the house! Having gone crazy over the Stanton trilogy, I couldn’t wait to get my greedy hands on Cameron’s story. He was a crucial player in the series, but to be honest I just saw him as Joshua’s womanizing younger brother. I knew he took his career as a physician seriously, but let’s face it; we didn’t get too far into those layers of his. But all that’s changed.

Years ago, Cam had a steamy, magical encounter with a woman in Las Vegas. They both hid their rea
Janey
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindlee, holiday-2017
Liked the set up, and the chemistry between the main characters, but it seemed to lose its way a little..
Amanda
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have missed Stantonland so much and this book is something else I didn't want it to end. TL Swan never does the safe love story and she proved that with Dr Stanton, made us fall in love all over again then there was anger, emotions of all sorts then love again. Another unique love story that will leave you wanting more.
Debbie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was beyond what I could ever dream of. It had me up till the early hours of the morning not realising I'd emerged myself that far into the book while time tick on. It was worth lack of sleep and more.
This author is hands down one of the best. Every single one of her books have been amazing and just keep getting better.
Laura Archer
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg. This book made me fail as a mum today. As I was so engrossed in it I forgot the time and was late picking my kids up not once but twice.
Once you start this book you won't be able to stop. So make sure you don't have to adult for the day/night lol.
What can I say loved it. Thanks.
Rina Fourie
What can I say. Another awesome book by TL Swan, She
She captured the attention of her readers in the first go....
I love the Stanton brothers to death and was sad to let Cam go.
I really cannot wait for the next book
Love you
Kelly
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I'm trying to figure out why I stuck with this book. It started out good, but then holy hell did they turn into the most immature douche's ever. Cameron was a raging, controlling lunatic. Ashley made some of the dumbest choices ever. If he ever tried to take my kid away without any actual facts I would never forgive him. Looks are not everything. Cameron's family were lunatics with the exception of maybe Natasha. I stuck with it cause it was like a train wreck you couldn't stop watching. I know ...more
Selma
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
Do you know this incredible feeling when you go into a book without expectations by an author you haven't read before and end up being stunned and speechless and wanting to kick your own ass for not discovering her work before? Well this happend to me with Dr. Stanton - this fantastic story and TL Swan's amazing talent blew my mind. This book is hands down one of the best second chance love stories I ever had the pleasure to read.

The opening chapter made my heart race and I had to fan myself re
Shari Kay
Sep 10, 2017 marked it as skip-it
Feminista
Sep 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Oh man. What did I just read?

The hero is controlling and abusive. It was sickening to read this novel. The beginning was so sweet. The hero and heroine's chemistry was off the charts. But then post main "drama", the hero becomes so abusive. The thing is, you don't need to physically hurt another person for it to be abuse. Abuse comes in different shapes and forms, and emotional abuse is one of them.

In the last 10% of the book, there is this scene where the heroine sleeps for too long and she is
Alisa
Aug 14, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars.

Started out SO good.. then went downhill so quick -_-
Amy
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
I was loving this book but then it took a nose dive for me. Not a fan of either character. Ashley is selfish for what she did. She's supposed to be this highly intelligent woman but as a mother of a young child she ends up in the stupidest situations that frustrated the shit out of me. Cameron was a heart surgeon but a total immature, control freak. I felt all he wanted & thought about was sex. It definetly had its warm & fuzzy moments but they were far & few between with all the oth ...more

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing
More about T.L. Swan...

“My nostrils flare. Just shut the fuck up and start the rounds, asshole.” 0 likes
“This isn’t how I wanted to become a father. I’m supposed to fall in love, have a wedding and a wife that I love and go through trying to conceive and then the pregnancy… the birth. I’m supposed to know my own child.” 0 likes