Start by marking “Dr. Stanton” as Want to Read:
Dr. Stanton

Dr. Stanton

If happiness is a gift.

Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Clause.

I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.

With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created equal.
Well that’s a blatant lie!

I know because I met God
Published July 20th 2017 by T. L. Swan

Start your review of Dr. Stanton
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Dr. Stanton (stand-alone). Forbidden affair with Doctor Stanton turned roller-coaster second chance at love & family!

“I swallow the fear in my throat as his cold eyes hold mine.
“Go to Hell,” I whisper.
“I’m the gate keeper of Hell, baby. Welcome home.”

Dr. Stanton (stand-alone) opens up to the past, a passionate one-night stand, with consequences.

Fast forward five long years, Ashley Tucker aka Ash has moved across the country to start her internship. Imagine her shock when her new sex-on-a-stick boss, Cameron Stanton akfamily!
NMmomof4
2 Stars

**I started to heavily skim after 45ish%, so please take this with a grain of salt and this will not be in my typical review format**

This just didn't work for me.

The premise was fun and interesting, the sex was hot at first, and the kid was cute...and those are my positives.

Now for the big things that didn't work for me...

- I didn't like the h. She made stupid decisions, and she was judgemental and not all that likable!

- I didn't really like the H either. I didn't/>
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 What Happens In Vegas Stars

photo party_zps7ybn6zln.gif

What a way to start a book!! Hot-As-Hell

Ashley is in Vegas for a bachelorette party when some nasty sleaze won't leave her alone, she grabs the first guy who walks past and tells the sleaze it's her husband. It just so happens the guy she grabbed was a drop dead specimen who was really cool about the situation and played along.
6 cocktails later...........
 photo grippingsheets_zpsds4ibk1g.gif

God, the chemistry was so of the clater...........
along.
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this, but definitely not as much as Mr. Masters and Mr. Spencer by the same author; however, that makes sense, as those books are later books and you can tell Swan has found her stride more in the interim.

The story line was good here, but there were things about the writing and other details that kind of irritated me. Example: Swan used the phrase "her face fell" or "his face falls," quite a bit throughout the book - and incorrectly more often than not. Someone's face falling has negat
K
ALL THE STARS!!!!

Wow this book played with my emotions!!!! I swear I have never cried (yet) while reading a book...but this book ALMOST got me. It was so emotional and angsty and passionate. Gah it is definitely one of my favorite reads so far.

This book was written in 1st person. Mostly dual pov, however a third character had a pov like 2 times.

Okay this review will not give away any spoilers! I know most of my reviews have a complete plot review, but I really don't want
Olga therebelreader
Actually it is pretty difficult to express how much I loved this book. It was pure perfection! I devoured it. This book ... gave me all of the feels!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 3/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
➳This was such a sweet and out of this world kind of book that I adored for too much...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
The one star is for the first and only good chapter.

This book shit the bed so much It's like it was two novels. The first chapter hooked me in, it was cute and playful, sexy as hell with two characters flirting madly, it had enough angst to carry the story. When then the author jumps five years in the future, gives Ashley a kid, a ton of insecurities I don't know. She was a whole new character, then you add in Cameron who has changed into an immature yelling judgmental moron.

Both o
Deborah

2.5 - 3*

This book started incredibly well unfortunately the rest of the book didn’t live up to its early potential.

I can’t stress enough how great this started. The chemistry and sex between these two was amazing and I was hooked.

One of my issues was I hate it when the story revolves around a secret. I hate any book where a simple conversation could clear things up. This happened here and it annoyed me no end.

Ashley showed so much promise ear
Grey
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
I received this book as an Amazon bouncy box prize giveaway from an author page on Facebook. I went into Dr. Stanton completely blind. No spoilers or anything had been given to me and I was unfamiliar with Ms. Swan and her writing style because I hadn't read anything of hers before. Right off the bat, I began proofing... because it is my default setting... and I was enjoying the book, the first chapter is quite hilarious, you know?

However, I didn't realize the book was over 600 pages
Nadine
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
dnf ~ 10%

The H is an asshole ( sorry they are called alphas these days) and the h is a doormat.

However, this is not what made me stop reading.

Please, if you write a book and let one character speak a foreign language please please please don't use the google translator.

The Doctor speaks German (French and maybe one or two other languages) when they have their ONS. The h was so hot for him and I... I couldn't believe that authors don't ask anyone who speaks the foreign language to
J
Jul 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF

I made it to chapter 4.
What the fuck is this crap?
I adored the first chapter and it was downfall from there.
Like, what the fuck???
(view spoiler) ...more
Carol
3.5 stars.⭐⭐⭐

I would have to give this book 3 stars for the first half and a solid 4 stars for the rest of the story.
Honestly, it really did take me a little while to settle in to this book (after the "scorching" hot intro) and also to relate to these characters but at some point about midway through I totally began to feel the "magic" and everything snowballed for me after that.
It was overall a sexy, steamy, emotional and angsty read. This author continues to enthrall me with
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
This book! This. Fucking. Book. I loved it! Looking for a story that will get your pulse racing, heart pounding and panties melting? This. Is. It!

Dr. Stanton is gripping, compelling, intriguing, captivating, you name it... I forgot that I actually had a job to do while reading it. I was supposed to be proofreading, but I was so taken by the story that I had to read it first and then go back to proof.

TL Swan really brought her characters to life. Cameron and Ashley had such an amazin
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ku, single-parent
2 This author’s writing style is just not for me

The book was promising. I liked the premise. The beginning was hot AF and I was really into it, then I got into the heart of the story.

There were just way too many problems with the couple.

The book was too long

The book had angst, where it was really annoying a lot of problems could have been solved if they just talked to each other.

I hated the storyline of a “secret” oh my god, to hear the
Natalie M
5+ stars! What can I say about this book that would do it justice? I read Joshua and Natasha's book quite a while ago, but I could never forget those characters and their story. I can honestly say that I FLOVED Cameron just as much (and maybe a smidge more!) He is just as alpha as his brother Joshua with more of the boyish charm.

This author has a way of drawing you into the story with her fabulous writing. The plot was fresh and unlike one I've read before. I was able to relate to the heroine,
Ale Elias
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
This has to be one of the worst books I have read. First I've got to tell the author that if you don't know French or German, Google translate is NOT your friend. The use of this two languages is not correct and its really annoying. Second I very much HATED Ashley. The author writes her as a brilliant woman but I never saw it. She makes stupid decisions and blames the hero of her actions. This trend is irritating that despite the heroine's actions, the hero has to apologize and beg for forgivene ...more
EscapeNBooks
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Stanton by Author T. L. Swan is a second chance, with a touch of forbidden, romance.

"I’ll take you to the candy shop, all right, Dr. Stanton… You’ll be cotton candy in my hands."

Ashley found the man of her dreams one night, but had to let him go. Physically they parted, but she has never forgotten him. Cameron looked for his mystery girl. But she became the one that got away.

"He’s driving this ship and all I can do is hang on and hope to survive the ride."

Bowl me ov
Donna
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon worthy!

This one hit the mark for me.
Cameron.. smoking hot. Sexy, gorgeous man.
Ashley.. strong, sexy, kick ass heroine.
Together these 2 were off the scale hot.
So much went down with this couple but I could not stop reading. I loved the way they met, there was humor and tears here,rich versus poor, some wrong decisions, but so much love. A great read and I will have to read more from this author.
Lynn Neame
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If there's one thing I can truthfully say about this author is that you will never, ever, not in a million frigging years, forget any of her leading men. Her leading women aren't too shabby either!
Dr Stanton is hot, hot, hot, totally sizzling and every red blooded woman's dream man. He isn't perfect though and at times I totally wanted to punch him on the nose, or knee him in his Crown Jewels. Thankfully, for him, his charismatic personality redeems him. And now to the book......
You
Kristel
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This author has done it again! If you're familiar with her works, you'll understand, if not, pick up the Stanton series aswell! Dr Stanton, what can i say...sexy, smart, witty, funny, soooo fucking hot, and at times i wanted to cry and he really pissed me off...but he always redeems himself. T.L Swans writing style is amazing. Her books flow effortlessly and have amazing storylines, and she's shown it again with this latest. I crave her books and the humour and sex in them! Her female chara ...more
Nance
Holy s**t! I loved this book! Cameron and Ashley were awesome!! And, their romance was equisite! And, little Owen...awww, was so adorable!! Will elaborate with my review more tomorrow...
Kelly
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I'm trying to figure out why I stuck with this book. It started out good, but then holy hell did they turn into the most immature douche's ever. Cameron was a raging, controlling lunatic. Ashley made some of the dumbest choices ever. If he ever tried to take my kid away without any actual facts I would never forgive him. Looks are not everything. Cameron's family were lunatics with the exception of maybe Natasha. I stuck with it cause it was like a train wreck you couldn't stop watching. I know ...more
Feminista
Sep 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Oh man. What did I just read?

The hero is controlling and abusive. It was sickening to read this novel. The beginning was so sweet. The hero and heroine's chemistry was off the charts. But then post main "drama", the hero becomes so abusive. The thing is, you don't need to physically hurt another person for it to be abuse. Abuse comes in different shapes and forms, and emotional abuse is one of them.

In the last 10% of the book, there is this scene where the heroine sleeps for too lon
Three Chicks
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by Lisa Kane

The doctor is in the house! Having gone crazy over the Stanton trilogy, I couldn’t wait to get my greedy hands on Cameron’s story. He was a crucial player in the series, but to be honest I just saw him as Joshua’s womanizing younger brother. I knew he took his career as a physician seriously, but let’s face it; we didn’t get too far into those layers of his. But all that’s changed.

Years ago, Cam had a steamy, magical encounter with a woman in Las Vegas.
Ros
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

There’s something about Swan’s writing style that I really click with. I find her stories humorous and fun without being forced - I think that the Australian humour is very similar to the British, so the characters talk to each other exactly how my friends and I would!

I fell in love with Joshua Stanton way back and didn’t immediately want to read his little brother Cameron’s story - what an idiot I am! I bloody loved this.

It’s not without it’s faults - both characters di
Robyn
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Bloss Bomb Stars

This started off with a bang quite literally;) It took me on some highs along with a few significant lows. Cameron and Ashley’s chemistry was fire!

I did like the overall flow of this story until some of Ashley’s, actions and abilities were called into question. I didn’t like how Cameron went dirty, or the way he portrayed her out of the blue. It didn’t strike me as palatable or genuine. He was definitely on my stank list there for a bit! With that said when I liked him...I
Janey
Aug 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindlee, holiday-2017
Liked the set up, and the chemistry between the main characters, but it seemed to lose its way a little..
Amanda
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have missed Stantonland so much and this book is something else I didn't want it to end. TL Swan never does the safe love story and she proved that with Dr Stanton, made us fall in love all over again then there was anger, emotions of all sorts then love again. Another unique love story that will leave you wanting more.
Debbie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was beyond what I could ever dream of. It had me up till the early hours of the morning not realising I'd emerged myself that far into the book while time tick on. It was worth lack of sleep and more.
This author is hands down one of the best. Every single one of her books have been amazing and just keep getting better.

• Park Avenue Player
  • To Have and Hate
  • Dirty Headlines
  • The Dom (Manhattan Records Book 2)
  • The Master (Manhattan Records Book 3)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • Marriage for One
  • Hate Notes
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Midnight Blue
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • Overnight Wife
  • Boss I Love to Hate
  • Scandalous (Sinners of Saint, #3)
  • The Kiss Thief
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing
“This isn’t how I wanted to become a father. I’m supposed to fall in love, have a wedding and a wife that I love and go through trying to conceive and then the pregnancy… the birth. I’m supposed to know my own child.” 2 likes
“My nostrils flare. Just shut the fuck up and start the rounds, asshole.” 0 likes