Start by marking “Dr. Stanton (Dr. Stanton, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dr. Stanton (Dr. Stanton, #1)

Dr. Stanton

(Dr. Stanton #1)

This is book one of the duet Dr. Stanton series.

If happiness is a gift.
Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Clause.

I cant tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.
Only that I did.

With every glance, every touch, every minute. he stole a little more of me.

They say that all men are created equal.
Well thats a blatant lie!

I know because I met Gods gift to women in Vegas,
I
Published July 20th 2017 by T. L. Swan

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Stanton, please sign up.
Terrie G Kirk Yes, I did and I still enjoyed it. The other characters I think are in the book but they are definitely not the main focus..…moreYes, I did and I still enjoyed it. The other characters I think are in the book but they are definitely not the main focus.. (less)

Start your review of Dr. Stanton (Dr. Stanton, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Dr. Stanton (stand-alone). Forbidden affair with Doctor Stanton turned roller-coaster second chance at love & family!

I swallow the fear in my throat as his cold eyes hold mine.
Go to Hell, I whisper.
Im the gate keeper of Hell, baby. Welcome home.

Dr. Stanton (stand-alone) opens up to the past, a passionate one-night stand, with consequences.

Fast forward five long years, Ashley Tucker aka Ash has moved across the country to start her internship. Imagine her shock when her new
NMmomof4
2 Stars

**I started to heavily skim after 45ish%, so please take this with a grain of salt and this will not be in my typical review format**

This just didn't work for me.

The premise was fun and interesting, the sex was hot at first, and the kid was cute...and those are my positives.

Now for the big things that didn't work for me...

- I didn't like the h. She made stupid decisions, and she was judgemental and not all that likable!

- I didn't really like the H either. I didn't mind him so much at
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 What Happens In Vegas Stars

photo party_zps7ybn6zln.gif

What a way to start a book!! Hot-As-Hell

Ashley is in Vegas for a bachelorette party when some nasty sleaze won't leave her alone, she grabs the first guy who walks past and tells the sleaze it's her husband. It just so happens the guy she grabbed was a drop dead specimen who was really cool about the situation and played along.
6 cocktails later...........
 photo grippingsheets_zpsds4ibk1g.gif

God, the chemistry was so of the charts between these two as they spend the entire night doing it like
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this, but definitely not as much as Mr. Masters and Mr. Spencer by the same author; however, that makes sense, as those books are later books and you can tell Swan has found her stride more in the interim.

The story line was good here, but there were things about the writing and other details that kind of irritated me. Example: Swan used the phrase "her face fell" or "his face falls," quite a bit throughout the book - and incorrectly more often than not. Someone's face falling
Giorgia ~ Reads
This is the kind of thing thats so good because its also so bad. Basically it was the good kind of bad. And yes the there is a good kind of bad- the one where you can let go of all the things that make it bad and just enjoy the good.
I gave myself a headache writing that.

Confession: I kinda am into the whole accidental/secret baby trope. Dont know why, dont ask, I have issues.

Anyway, no point in doing a lengthy review. Ill let this one be a guilty pleasure.

BTW, I totally read the second book
K
ALL THE STARS!!!!

Wow this book played with my emotions!!!! I swear I have never cried (yet) while reading a book...but this book ALMOST got me. It was so emotional and angsty and passionate. Gah it is definitely one of my favorite reads so far.

This book was written in 1st person. Mostly dual pov, however a third character had a pov like 2 times.

Okay this review will not give away any spoilers! I know most of my reviews have a complete plot review, but I really don't want to give away all the
Claire Louise¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
The one star is for the first and only good chapter.

This book shit the bed so much It's like it was two novels. The first chapter hooked me in, it was cute and playful, sexy as hell with two characters flirting madly, it had enough angst to carry the story. When then the author jumps five years in the future, gives Ashley a kid, a ton of insecurities I don't know. She was a whole new character, then you add in Cameron who has changed into an immature yelling judgmental moron.

Both of them are
Olga therebelreader
Actually it is pretty difficult to express how much I loved this book. It was pure perfection! I devoured it. This book ... gave me all of the feels!

In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 5/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 3/5 | Secondary Characters 4/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
CristiinaReads❀
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
➳This was such a sweet and out of this world kind of book that I adored for too much...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Carol
3.5 stars.⭐⭐⭐

I would have to give this book 3 stars ⭐⭐⭐ for the first half and a solid 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for the rest of the story.
Honestly, it really did take me a little while to settle in to this book (after the "scorching" hot intro) and also to relate to these characters but at some point about midway through I totally began to feel the "magic" and everything snowballed for me after that.
It was overall a sexy, steamy, emotional and angsty read. This author continues to enthrall me with her
Deborah

2.5 - 3*

This book started incredibly well unfortunately the rest of the book didnt live up to its early potential.

I cant stress enough how great this started. The chemistry and sex between these two was amazing and I was hooked.

One of my issues was I hate it when the story revolves around a secret. I hate any book where a simple conversation could clear things up. This happened here and it annoyed me no end.

Ashley showed so much promise early on but she turned out to be annoying. She made bad
Antonella
this is one of those train-wreck books...
so bad, but you can't stop reading them...

the couple has a lot of steamy sexy times during which they speak to each other in French & German...
my French is not that good, so I can't say is that correct but the German part is just WRONG!!! why not check with some native speakers??? because using google translate is not going to cut it... awful!!

that almost made me dnf it and give it a one-star because at times I am tolerant and shit but sometimes I am
Ale Elias
Jul 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
This has to be one of the worst books I have read. First I've got to tell the author that if you don't know French or German, Google translate is NOT your friend. The use of this two languages is not correct and its really annoying. Second I very much HATED Ashley. The author writes her as a brilliant woman but I never saw it. She makes stupid decisions and blames the hero of her actions. This trend is irritating that despite the heroine's actions, the hero has to apologize and beg for ...more
Nadine Wilmschen
Aug 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
dnf ~ 10%

The H is an asshole ( sorry they are called alphas these days) and the h is a doormat.

However, this is not what made me stop reading.

Please, if you write a book and let one character speak a foreign language please please please don't use the google translator.

The Doctor speaks German (French and maybe one or two other languages) when they have their ONS. The h was so hot for him and I... I couldn't believe that authors don't ask anyone who speaks the foreign language to check these
Tzelina
It was as good as the 1st time I had read it!!! ❤❤ ...more
Grey
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
I received this book as an Amazon bouncy box prize giveaway from an author page on Facebook. I went into Dr. Stanton completely blind. No spoilers or anything had been given to me and I was unfamiliar with Ms. Swan and her writing style because I hadn't read anything of hers before. Right off the bat, I began proofing... because it is my default setting... and I was enjoying the book, the first chapter is quite hilarious, you know?

However, I didn't realize the book was over 600 pages long...and
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ku, single-parent
2 This authors writing style is just not for me

The book was promising. I liked the premise. The beginning was hot AF and I was really into it, then I got into the heart of the story.

There were just way too many problems with the couple.

The book was too long

The book had angst, where it was really annoying a lot of problems could have been solved if they just talked to each other.

I hated the storyline of a secret oh my god, to hear the inner monologue of the Heroine talking about how she needed to
Feminista
Sep 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Oh man. What did I just read?

The hero is controlling and abusive. It was sickening to read this novel. The beginning was so sweet. The hero and heroine's chemistry was off the charts. But then post main "drama", the hero becomes so abusive. The thing is, you don't need to physically hurt another person for it to be abuse. Abuse comes in different shapes and forms, and emotional abuse is one of them.

In the last 10% of the book, there is this scene where the heroine sleeps for too long and she is
J
Jul 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF

I made it to chapter 4.
What the fuck is this crap?
I adored the first chapter and it was downfall from there.
Like, what the fuck???
(view spoiler)
Colleen  (The Book Lover Blog)
This book! This. Fucking. Book. I loved it! Looking for a story that will get your pulse racing, heart pounding and panties melting? This. Is. It!

Dr. Stanton is gripping, compelling, intriguing, captivating, you name it... I forgot that I actually had a job to do while reading it. I was supposed to be proofreading, but I was so taken by the story that I had to read it first and then go back to proof.

TL Swan really brought her characters to life. Cameron and Ashley had such an amazing chemistry,
Natalie M
5+ stars! What can I say about this book that would do it justice? I read Joshua and Natasha's book quite a while ago, but I could never forget those characters and their story. I can honestly say that I FLOVED Cameron just as much (and maybe a smidge more!) He is just as alpha as his brother Joshua with more of the boyish charm.

This author has a way of drawing you into the story with her fabulous writing. The plot was fresh and unlike one I've read before. I was able to relate to the heroine,
benevolent bastard
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3.5 stars ✨
Hmm I just couldnt get into this as I did with her previous books. It was okay. I felt as though the book was long and drawn out for no reason.
EscapeNBooks
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Stanton by Author T. L. Swan is a second chance, with a touch of forbidden, romance.

"Ill take you to the candy shop, all right, Dr. Stanton Youll be cotton candy in my hands."

Ashley found the man of her dreams one night, but had to let him go. Physically they parted, but she has never forgotten him. Cameron looked for his mystery girl. But she became the one that got away.

"Hes driving this ship and all I can do is hang on and hope to survive the ride."

Bowl me over! Dr. Stanton was a
Kelly
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I'm trying to figure out why I stuck with this book. It started out good, but then holy hell did they turn into the most immature douche's ever. Cameron was a raging, controlling lunatic. Ashley made some of the dumbest choices ever. If he ever tried to take my kid away without any actual facts I would never forgive him. Looks are not everything. Cameron's family were lunatics with the exception of maybe Natasha. I stuck with it cause it was like a train wreck you couldn't stop watching. I know ...more
Jacqueline
3.5 just tell him ffs stars

Ok, so this was hot, romantic, well paced and witty but let down by two intelligent people who got into all sorts of difficulties because they didn't speak to each other. I struggled a bit with this because the thing she was keeping from him was so life changing, it felt too far fetched that she kept it from him, which was a pity when the rest of this was so good.

The smut was scorchio, he had a filthy mouth and a monster cock that needed its own postcode, so I was
Donna
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoon worthy!

This one hit the mark for me.
Cameron.. smoking hot. Sexy, gorgeous man.
Ashley.. strong, sexy, kick ass heroine.
Together these 2 were off the scale hot.
So much went down with this couple but I could not stop reading. I loved the way they met, there was humor and tears here,rich versus poor, some wrong decisions, but so much love. A great read and I will have to read more from this author.
Lynn Neame
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If there's one thing I can truthfully say about this author is that you will never, ever, not in a million frigging years, forget any of her leading men. Her leading women aren't too shabby either!
Dr Stanton is hot, hot, hot, totally sizzling and every red blooded woman's dream man. He isn't perfect though and at times I totally wanted to punch him on the nose, or knee him in his Crown Jewels. Thankfully, for him, his charismatic personality redeems him. And now to the book......
You will be
Kristel
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This author has done it again! If you're familiar with her works, you'll understand, if not, pick up the Stanton series aswell! Dr Stanton, what can i say...sexy, smart, witty, funny, soooo fucking hot, and at times i wanted to cry and he really pissed me off...but he always redeems himself. T.L Swans writing style is amazing. Her books flow effortlessly and have amazing storylines, and she's shown it again with this latest. I crave her books and the humour and sex in them! Her female ...more
Nance
Holy s**t! I loved this book! Cameron and Ashley were awesome!! And, their romance was equisite! And, little Owen...awww, was so adorable!! Will elaborate with my review more tomorrow...
Lisa :)
Aug 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
Total DNF for me!

It's hard to like a romance if you don't like the Main characters. It's even harder, when you can absolutely not stand them!
Both h and H were egotistical, selfish jerks with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Also, if your characters are speaking a foreign language (and are taking pride in it), make sure that they are using that language correctly or in simple terms: Google Translator is NOT the way to go.
When H and h first met, they dirty-talk in French and German. Since I'm
Challenge Corner: Dr. Stanton by T.L. Swan -> Starting August 23rd, 2018 5 5 Sep 03, 2018 12:43PM

• Trillion
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Liar Liar
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Gorgeous Gyno
  • Happily Letter After
  • Playing with Fire
  • The Rivals
  • Off Limits (The Scottish Billionaire #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • Love Unexpected
  • Cruel Paradise (Beautifully Cruel, #2)
  • Dr. Mitchell (Billionaires' Club #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1)
  • Breaking Rules (The Scottish Billionaire #2)

I'm a Psychology student, wife and mother of three based in beautiful Sydney Australia. I work for the Australian Schizophrenia Fellowship.I have always wanted to write, but life had got in the way. I was always too busy, too tired, too unsure of my talent. Last year I finally woke up took the plunge and I am eternally grateful that I did. I am now happily addicted to my writing and love bringing

Dr. Stanton (2 books)
  • Dr. Stanton's The Epilogue (Dr. Stanton #2)

News & Interviews

“This isn’t how I wanted to become a father. I’m supposed to fall in love, have a wedding and a wife that I love and go through trying to conceive and then the pregnancy… the birth. I’m supposed to know my own child.” 3 likes
“My nostrils flare. Just shut the fuck up and start the rounds, asshole.” 0 likes