Start by marking “#WeRateDogs: The Most Hilarious and Adorable Pups You've Ever Seen” as Want to Read:
#WeRateDogs: The Most Hilarious and Adorable Pups You've Ever Seen

#WeRateDogs: The Most Hilarious and Adorable Pups You've Ever Seen

This “over-the-top and hilarious” collection documents our obsession with dogs on social media! (Barkpost)

Based on the Twitter and Instagram sensation, #WeRateDogs features the most heroic, over-the-top adorable, wildly successful, all-around entertaining dogs the world has ever seen! It combines extraordinary photos with ridiculous captions to expand the knowledge and
Published October 3rd 2017 by Skyhorse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about #WeRateDogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #WeRateDogs

Start your review of #WeRateDogs: The Most Hilarious and Adorable Pups You've Ever Seen
Nat
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s rare to come across a book that I simply crave to share with everyone in my close surroundings, but I found it with #WeRateDogs.

Based on the social media sensation, #WeRateDogsfeatures the most heroic, over-the-top adorable, wildly successful, all-around entertaining dogs the world has ever seen. It combines extraordinary photos with ridiculous captions to expand the knowledge and overall lives of its readers. It is not only an exceptionally reliable source for dog greatness, it is also a
Jenny
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
They're good dogs, Brent.
Gabrielle
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good book about good boys. 12/10 would recommend the heck out of it.
John Curtin
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
H*ckin' great book, full of doggos and puppers and wit and charm and adorableness. 13/10, would boop every snoot in the book gently.
Anna
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm weak against cute pictures of animals and all of those included in this collection were extra cute. The commentary was a bit absurd and it took me a while to get used to it but I guess it was absurd in an adorable way. "#Weratedogs" really put a big smile on my face :)
Dani
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They're good books, Brent.
Sherri
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: coffee-table
This is based off the author's social media boom from hash-tagging photos of dogs and quirky write ups for them.

Dog lovers will appreciate this...or if you need a good laugh and warm fuzzy!
Katy
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This magically appeared in my reserves at the library and features a lot of VERY GOOD DOGS. 12/10 would read again.
Megan Bowers
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
13/10 would read again.
Mburrows
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with pictures of the cutest dogs EVER. You will smile the entire time you are reading it.
Kirsten
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this a few pages at a time - it was impossible not to smile while looking at these ridiculously cute puppers, no matter what mood I was in. My favorites were the ones that weren't actually dogs, and the creative dog breed and other species descriptors in some of the captions (Wild Albanian Street Moose, anyone?).
Dawn Rutherford
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute dogs, but book added nothing to twitter feed.
Sara McMinn
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super Cute!

I HIGHLY recommend this book for any dog lover or animal lover in general! This book definitely makes you feel better when you’ve had a bad day or just need a quick smile!
Anne
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Very similar to the We Rate Dogs twitter account upon which the book is based, each of the 191 pages of this book contain a picture (or tw0) of a dog, a description, and a rating.

At the end of the book is a dictionary of dog terms, like mlem and boop.

If you are not utterly delighted by this book, you are likely dead inside and should get that checked out.

This is my "I need an antidote for 2017" book of choice.
Jenn Lopez
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How can you give less than 5 stars to h*cking adorable puppy pictures? There are some other animals in here and several dogs with 2 different colored eyes. JT on page 18 is one of my faves. and Davey on page 69. And Harlso on page 135 - the amazing balancing act!
Lisa R. Smith
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rating dogs - who new it could be a living

This book is full of pup pictures and rates. It was fun to read, I tried to share it with my own dogs but they gave it the cold shoulder. Those two have no taste. You’ll enjoy it.
Chantell  Petrell
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
12/10 Greatly enjoyed all the puppers and doggos. Would happily peruse again.
Megan Cobb
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A h*ckin’ good book. 12/10 not pupset about this purchase
Kyra
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly adorable and puplifting. 13/10 they’re all good dogs
Brigette
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TOTALLY COUNTS AS A BOOK. 5/5, would read again.
Amy
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12/10 h*ckin good book.
Ellen
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THE BEST! Such good doggos!
Panda
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's so funny, cute and full of photos of adorable animals!
Davina
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adorable. 12/10 both my dog and I give it 2 paws pup.
Colleen
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I’m a big-time dog lover and currently have two “doggos” of my own, so of course I couldn’t pass on this book when I saw it at work. I’m not much of a social media person so I’d never heard of #weratedogs. But hey, cute dog photos… what’s not to love?!?

As cute and funny as the photos are, though, I found a lot of the captions just plain silly rather than genuinely humourous. Five stars for the photos alone, but I couldn’t ignore the captions so my rating has been dragged down. Sorry, puppers!
Sharon Smith
Let's talk about dogs, baby
Let's talk about fur babies
Let's talk about all the floofs & all the puppers that we see

We Rate Dogs & the rest of #DogTwitter is saving my sanity in a very real & literal way. I keep this little book handy for when I need a little pick me pup.

I am slightly obsessed with dogs right now. Partially because dogs! Partially because I can't have one at the moment as my housemates are allergic.
Megan
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Cute as h*ck. This was my nightstand/pre-bedtime book and it made me smile every night that I read it. It’s pretty much the @dogrates Twitter feed in book form, but without the distraction, toxicity, and vitriol that is the rest of Twitter. Highly recommend if you need to brighten your day. Fluffy puppy ears and nose boops galore, my friends.
Marisa Gettas
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you enjoy #WeRateDogs on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Snapchat, you will enjoy this book. If you enjoy dogs, you will enjoy this book. If you enjoy cute animals, you will enjoy this book. If you enjoy joy, you will enjoy this book. I loved it. Made me smile, even through nerve pain -- that is impressive, indeed!

• Warren the 13th and The All-Seeing Eye (Warren the 13th, #1)
  • A is for Audra: Broadway's Leading Ladies from A to Z
  • Why Is Nothing Ever Simple? (The Chronicles of St. Mary's, #10.6)
  • Markham and the Anal Probing (The Chronicles of St Mary's #8.1)
  • Sidney Chambers and the Problem of Evil (The Grantchester Mysteries #3)
  • How May We Hate You?: Notes from the Concierge Desk
  • The Zeppelin Deception (Stoker & Holmes, #5)
  • Dachshund Through the Snow (Andy Carpenter #20)
  • Queer Heroes: Meet 53 LGBTQ Heroes From Past and Present!
  • Deep Dark Fears
  • Desiccated Water (The Chronicles of St Mary's, #7.7)
  • Long Story Short (short story collection)
  • A Smidge of Crazy
  • Monkeys Are Made of Chocolate: Exotic and Unseen Costa Rica
  • The Last Letter (The Old Curiosity Shop Book 2)
  • Telegram Home (The Old Curiosity Shop #3)
  • All My Friends Are Still Dead
  • Not Quite Dead Enough (Nero Wolfe, #10)