Start by marking “Infraction (Players Game, #2)” as Want to Read:
Infraction (Players Game, #2)

Infraction (Players Game #2)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  2,453 Ratings  ·  529 Reviews

New York Times bestselling author Rachel Van Dyken proves that everyone scores to win. But off the field, a fumble can change the entire game.

Pro footballer Miller Quinton would do anything for his best friend and teammate—including “fake dating” his friend’s sister. What no one knows is that seven months ago in Vegas, Miller and Kinsey did a whole lot more than just kis

Published January 9th 2018 by Skyscape

To ask other readers questions about Infraction, please sign up.
Rachel Dyken AHHH Happy early Birthday!! And yup they are working on the audio now it will be out at the exact same time ;)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Infraction is book two in the Players Game series by Rachel Van Dyken. I fell madly in love with the first book in this series, Fraternize so I was sure that I couldn’t love this second book as much. Well, I was wrong. I might even love it more. This series is amazing. Infraction is the perfect blend of laugh out loud funny and hug your teddy bear heart breaking. You will not only get Miller and Kinsey’s story, but also Jax and Harley’s story at the same time. Plus, getting updates on Sanchez an ...more
Christy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!

description

Infraction is the second book in Rachel Van Dyken’s ‘Players Game’ series and since it’s about Miller, who was my favorite character of the first book, I was so excited to get to it! When I got approved for an arc on Netgalley I jumped in straight away. I enjoyed this book lots! Miller is still a favorite of mine, but I also adored Jax in this one! I’m hoping we get his story next!

Miller has it bad for Kinsey, and she likes him as well, but there is one big problem… that big problem is
Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
After Miller wasn't included in the threesome that I totally wanted in Fraternize, he ends up in bed with his best friend's sister Kinsey while drunk in Vegas.

*A threesome was never hinted at but a girl can dream*

Things never go that easy in romanceland so Kinsey ends up leaving and Miller goes on with his life. Until the next football season is upon us.

Miller is told by Kinsey's brother Jax to 'pretend date' his sister to keep her exes hands off her. So Miller gets ready for the job.

The thi
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I enjoyed this NA read very much. Fake relationship trope + overprotective big brother. Except in this case it's that said brother who asks his best friend to fake date his baby sister. Because, check it, he thinks his friend is the only one in the whole world who wouldn't touch his sister in THAT way.

➦But what he doesn't know is that his sister and best friend have actually had a one night stand in the past.

➦I know you know where I'm going with this. Will bones be broken? Does this fake relat
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

“God bless football, and God bless the V.”

Y’all know what the “V” is, right????

(view spoiler)

Did you look? I’m not sorry. Here’s a lil’ summin’ to make it up to you . . . .

When we last left our players we were in Vegas where there was a surprise guest in someone’s bed . . . .

Deciding the old adage “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas” are words to live by, Miller and Kinsey agreed to tell no one and Miller prom
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK
Giveaway HERE

After reading Fraternize I didn't think this series could get any better, but boy was I wrong. In Infraction we get to delve into the forbidden romance between Kinsey and Miller, and their relationship was one I will be re-reading quite a lot.

Kinsey and Miller were amazing to read about and I loved their friendly back and forth with one another. Theirs wasn't a super angsty read which I really liked, instead we got to see the funny and witty banter bet
Dali
The latest in Rachel Van Dyken’s Players Game series is a romantic comedy with sorrowful undertones. I laughed so hard that I cried, and as the story progressed and I cried for the characters that became friends and went through difficult times. In the end though I had a huge smile that signaled a great read.

When Miller Quinton accepted his best friend and teammate’s request to fake date his little sister, he did so with some personal doubt because he’s already capitulated to her once. Prete
Deborah Obida
Thanks to netgalley for providing this book in exchange for an honest review

That went well, this book was exactly how I thought it'll be, nothing more, even at that I still love it. The book is written in first person multiple POV of Kinsey,Miller and Jax, the MCs. I really love the writing style a lot, it has lots of funny dialogue and the internal monologue didn't make me cringe, okay I cringed a little its a romance book. The book is so addicting that I could not put it down till I finished i
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

After reading Fraternize (Players Game #1), I couldn’t wait to read the sequel Infraction. I absolutely adored book one and the anticipation was driving me mad. With Fraternize, Rachel Van Dyken managed to write an amazing sports romance that impressed me with its unique plot and execution. Infraction had big shoes to fill.

And luckily for me, it did!!!

With Infraction, RVD delivered a book that was equally funny and sexy, but what I was not expecting was the emotional depth of the story
Jemima
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

infraction
Title: Infraction (Players Game #2)
Author: Rachel Van Dyken
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Sports
Publication Date: January 9, 2018

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's a new year... a new beginning and what better way than to start of with a book written by one of my favourite author Rachel Van Dyken!
I am not ashamed to say that I actually squealed  when I got the ARC for this book (Didn't help that I was in the middle of a restaurant! hahaha).

Ok..Time for honestly here right? I loved Fraternize
Nina
Sep 14, 2017 rated it liked it
*Thanks again to Skyscape for sending me an ARC of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

I still remember how much I enjoyed “Fraternize”, the first book in this series, which is why I was super excited for “Infraction” but also had quite high expectations for this book. Unfortunately though, “Infraction” didn’t live up to my expectations and I personally think, it couldn’t match up to “Fraternize”.

I liked the plot of the book and think it was an interesting and quick read
Hollis
Book two in Van Dyken's Players Game series was one I was greatly anticipating because of the delightful match-up between Kinsey, the overprotected firecracker sister of the QB, and Miller, the third part of book one's triangle who obviously did not get his happily ever after. But where the set-up, and the characters, in the first installment were delightful and fun, in INFRACTION the story itself kinda felt loosely strung together and just all over the place, and the characters went from being ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, sports, 2018
As Emerson and Sanchez fall more in love, Miller and Kinsey fumble their way through their residual feelings for them and the new feelings for each other. In book one, it was hard to see these two hurting and I wanted them to get their own happily ever after. As to be expected, it was quite the bumpy road.

Miller has so many unresolved emotions from losing his mom at a young age to losing the girl he thought was his forever, that he doesn't want to open himself to more hurt no matter how much the
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
It pains me to say this because I LOVE RVD books and Fraternize was one of my top reads of 2017. That being said, Infraction was just ok.

I loved all of the emotional, heart wrenching moments especially with Kinsey's dad as his plight is something that we have suffered recently in my family and the scenes with him were so realistic that it broke my heart over and over again. I felt the pain and anguish of this dreaded disease taking someone so young with so much life still left to live.

To be hone
Carvanz
Kinsey was hurt when after one night with Miller he encourages her to leave the country. During their separation his actions and non-actions only add to the pain he inflicted. Now she’s returned and if it’s not bad enough that her ex is going to be trying out for the team, her brother, Jax, has decided in order to protect her, Miller and her should pretend to be in a relationship.

Miller has never wanted anyone the way he wants Kinsey. However, there is something holding him back, making him afr
Jean
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
This was a quick read for me and that's because it was so good!

I loved the first book and was totally torn between both guys! I love them both! I felt so bad for the H who was left behind (don't want to mention any names so as not to spoil it for those who haven't read book 1 yet). And the H that did get the girl in book 1, well he just makes me smile like all the time! Grinning like crazy.....like a big idiot! Lol!

The h in this book was perfectly capable of handling this H I loved how it all p
Rejane
Jan 09, 2018 marked it as not-interested
According to reviews I read, heroine’s brother played a big part in this book with his ott protectiveness of her to the point he had his own pov what took away form main mcs story. I don’t like this kind of behavior from brothers because it feels more like “something else”. And that’s creepy
What a big turn off

NiCoLeTa E.
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
***4 "Chicken & Waffles" stars***

And this was the second book in the "Players Game" series.... and it was just like the first one...
Funny and sentimental at the same time...
I had moments that i was laughing my ass out and some other times that i was smiling sad...
But this ride was too so enjoyable...

This time we had a fake relationship (or not?), an overprotecting brother and forbidden romance, since the girl was his best friend's sister.... and of course, this was a sports romance!!!!
So,
Wit & Wonder Books
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken is a quick read in her Players Game series. This heartwarming story will make you laugh and cry and has all the emotions that make an good friends to lovers romance. Rachel excels at showcasing sweet actions, humorous banter and tearful expressions throughout the novel. Bringing friends together in a heartfelt journey.

The story’s main focus is the relationship between Kinsey and Miller, a cheerleader
Michelle
ARC provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review

940dcb24232d706009eeb5c86b4ba3

Infraction by Rachel Van Dyken was one sweet, sexy and beautiful romance done right. Van Dyken truly captured the connection between Miller and Kinsey. Their chemistry was tangible and palpable but Miller is very well aware that they must keep their relationship a secret from Jax, who is Kinsey’s older brother. And so when Miller and Kinsey have to keep their relationship a secret, what happens when the truth is revealed?

Fun, sexy,
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received via Netgalley for an honest review

If you have read my reviews, you know that I had my problems with the first book in this series, Fraternize.

I am very happy to say I didn't have those problems with Infraction.

This story was kind of set up in the first book, and Miller and Kinsey did not disappoint.

Secrets, exes that make you want to scream at your kindle, overprotective siblings, family dramas. this book has a bit of everything.

I adore Miller and Kinsey trying to figure out what t
Tessa
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a copy of this book through NetGalley for my honest review.

I'm going to start by saying I LOVED the H here. I loved him in Fraternize and I loved him here. Does he need to have someone slap him upside the head? Yes. But isn't that one of the things we love in our heroes, their imperfections? Yes!

I also liked the h. She's fun, sassy, and definitely someone who works well for the H. Honestly, she's more patient than I would have been. They both have issues that need to be worked throug
Ambur
Wowzers! I have been eagerly waiting for INFRACTION since the moment I finished FRATERNIZE...actually probably since the moment that the two lead characters met previously in FRATERNIZE! I couldn't wait for them to get together, and I was seriously counting the days until I could read INFRACTION...and you guys, it was sooooo good! It was absolutely everything that I could've possibly hoped for and I'm just full of so many feelings now that I'm finished!

I loved the characters, I loved the story,
Kim
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, 4-5-stars
This review contains spoilers to the first book, Fraternize.

Quinton Miller was the man left rejected by his best friend, Emerson when she fell for his team mate, Sanchez. But they all remain friends and work together for the same NFL team.

But when tight end, Miller hooks up with their quarterback's little sister, Kinsey, that has even more potential for damage. Miller finds it easier to bail when things get complicated, so he pushes Kinsey away after their hot night. But things get more
Escape into a Booksite
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

Holy moly. This book. I was sooooo keen for it after reading the first one not too long ago, and I sure as hell was not disappointed. I wanted to get to know more about Miller and for him to get his HEA, so I wanted this book to be awesome. I sped through it in one day.

Miller and Kinsey are so similar but it takes them a while to realise it. There’s also a whole lot of secret stuff going on in this book that I was desperate to fin
Beyond The Covers Blog
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: celeste
Kinsey Romonov has an overprotective big brother, and that is to put it mildly.  Locking her in a closet so she couldn’t go to her prom was just one of the many things Jax has done to keep his little sister “safe”.  Keeping her from dating other pro-football players is the other way.  With mounting pressure on his already burdened shoulders Jax turns to his best friend and team mate Quinton Miller to help watch out for his sister when an ex-boyfriend of hers comes back into town and is too close ...more
Brandi
So, I couldn't leave this world that Rachel Van Dyken created. I wasn't ready. When I finished Fraternize I thought I would just go back to the other books I have on my tbr.

Well, I thought wrong. I couldn't even concentrate on those other books--trust me, I tried. I have commitments and obligations and none of those were fulfilled.

I caved.

I downloaded Infraction.

I got sucked in.

Let's be honest, I'm a sucker for a best friend's little sister romance. I'm a sucker for football. And after the
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
***ARC received through Netgalley***

Rachel Van Dyken is the QUEEN! Infraction had me ridiculously laughing in public one minute and sobbing uncontrollably underneath my blankets the very next. Holy shit...I was not expecting this novel to tug at all of my heart-strings!

Infraction is book 2 in the Players Game series, this is also a companion novel so it can totally be read as a standalone. I however am intrigued and plan on grabbing up the first book (Fraternize). This novel is also told in thre
bookmarkbelles
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

If you had seen my top books of 2017 on
Ig, then you would have seen that Fraternize by @rachvd was at the top spot! I had never read anything by Rachel before but my friend @amburhostyn raved about it, so I knew I had to pick it up. I also went in blind and Thank God for that cause I DESPISE love triangles, I refuse to read them. Yet, somehow I fell head over heals for Fraternize. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Infraction from @thomasallenltd a few months back but decided to hold off un
~Mandi~
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Infraction
Players Game #2
Rachel Van Dyken
5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wow! Definitely wasn’t expecting that story. Just figured it was gonna be a typical sports romance. And I so wasn’t expecting it to be such an emotional roller coaster. Be prepared to bawl your eyes out during one scene and then laugh your ass of during another.
Super great story!!
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...
More about Rachel Van Dyken

Players Game (2 books)
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“There were no words in the English language to describe how much life it sucked out of a person—how it still hurt, years later, how you still heard that person’s voice and woke up running into the kitchen only to realize that they weren’t ever coming back.” 3 likes
“Living? That will always be the hardest thing you will ever do. It hurts like hell, it’s full of bumps down every road, and you’ll take wrong turns, but it’s a blessing to have the chance to fail in the first place, am I right?” 1 likes