Start by marking “Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3)” as Want to Read:
Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3)

Prince Brock (Princes of Tease #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
Members only.

A simple rule but a valuable one.

The Castle is the most exclusive and illusive male strip club in the country. As dancers we're treasured like royalty and as clients, you're treated like it.

I'm the hot tempered, blue eyed beast whose bark is just as vicious as his bite.

Every man that walks out onto the stage is loved like a prince.

I'm Brock and this is my
Published July 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Prince Brock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince Brock

Beth
This is the first time I have read anything by this author and I definitely will be checking out her other books. This is the third book in the series of standalones, so you don’t need to read the two previous books. I didn’t have any problems.

Now this has a different twist to the writing style. The book is written in dual point of view; however, the characters talk to the reader. This dialog is in bold and it took me a bit to enjoy it, but it worked and I thought it was fun! There is a very lib
Ana Rita
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's been a while since I've read a book written by this author and I missed her. The other series that I've read were amazing and I knew that this book would be it to.
Xavier Neal has an intense, raw and hot writing that will hook you up in a sec. Trust me...
Prince Brock is the third book from the Princes of Tease series and get ready.
But before I tell you a little bit more about this book I need to tell you something. Despite all books are standalones I totally advise you to read them all in
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
This is the third book in the Princes of Tease series. Each book can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the previous books but the author has written this in such a way that I didn't feel lost or confused.

This is French and Brocks story. Brock is such a hot alpha. The chemistry between these two is off the charts hot. I love the interaction between them.

I'll certainly be grabbing the previous books as I really enjoyed this read.
Sara
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Ok. Let's just be honest. I had a difficult time with this book. I liked the story, but I didn't like Brock and I liked French even less. However, I appreciate the romance between Brock and French who have danced around their feelings for years.

At it's heart, Prince Brock is really an amazing love story. Brock is a hot mess. He comes from a crappy childhood never really knowing love. French has always been a pawn to her parents and her parents only ever loved themselves. French rescued
Eileen Robinson
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
BANGOR BELLE BOOK BESTIES
I voluntarily read an arc copy of this book in return for nothing but an honest review.

This book contains an alpha hero, with a dirty mouth with a hotness overload and a heroine that is his equivalent!! So be warned !! lol

French and Brock have been by each others side for over 10 years. Coming from a horrific back ground, Brock is not only in love with French but she’s also his saviour. Their relationship is complicated. He’s the top stripper, in French’s exclusive club
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I did enjoy this story. This is the third book in this series and I'm coming in late, but I had no trouble picking up the story and the plot. The characters are believable and you can feel the deep devotion they have for each other from the first page.

I got the feel for Brock and French and all of their insecurities and had complete empathy for them. I did feel kind of proud how they've both dealt with their pasts and supported each other without question.

Brock and French have been in love for t
Natasha
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
4* read.
This is the third book in this series but can be read as a standalone which is what I did as I hadn't read the other books before this one. This is the first book by this author that I've actually read and I will be going back to read the rest of the series, and other books by this author too.
The chemistry between the two main characters Brock and French was smoking hot, completly off the charts hot, and how they supported each other was both sweet and endearing. The banter was great as
Badass Bloggettes
3.5 Stars

Prince Brock by Xavier Neal is the third book in the Princes of Tease series. It is an interesting story with captivating characters. For the most part, Prince Brock can be read as a standalone although there are times that I feel like I’m missing some backstory, I’m not sure. Possibly it is the way Prince Brock is delivered with what the author calls breaking the fourth wall.

French Adams, a.k.a. Queen, a.k.a. Boss is the owner of The Castle, a male strip club; Brock is one of the danc
Casey
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

While Prince Brock is the third standalone story in Xavier Neal's Price of Tease series, it is the first book that I have ever read from her. Even though I hadn't read the first two books in the series though, I didn't have any problems understanding anything. I do want to go back and read them after finishing this story though.

French and Brock have been circling each other for years. After a terrible childhood, French helped to save Brock a
Christie72
5++ Stars for Prince Brock and Xavier Neal!!!! This is one of those books that I have to stop, highlight, and make notes as I go so I can make sure others see the essence of the book and the characters. I have been looking forward to diving into the psyche that is the “ice queen,” French. I knew it would be good, and it certainly was!!!!

It had a bit of everything that I like in a book…a lot of steam and chemistry, some intrigue and mystery, and believe it or not (especially concerning French) a
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

This is my first book by the author. Prince Brock is book 3 of Prince of Tease series but can be read as a standalone.

Now where do I start with this book? At first I wasn’t that keen on the author’s writing style. Written in dual points of view the inner dialogue of each main character that “talks” to the reader was a bit strange at first but I got used to it after a quarter of the way.

Brock is a male strip tease and the star of the show in the C
Anna Green
Reviewed on behalf of KFF

Brock is a male strip tease and the star of the show in the Castle an exclusive club o
Corrie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Prince Brock is the third book in the Princes of Tease series by Xavier Neal.  While being part of a series, it is a standalone series, so no worries if you haven't read the other two books.

So we meet Brock who has one of the filthiest mouths I've heard on an alpha male in a long time.  It worked for me.  There is complete honesty in someone who doesn't filter out their language and goes with what they are feeling.  He was intense, loyal and knew what he wanted.  I love him.

French is independent
Andrea Turner
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Xavier has KNOCKED this book out of the park!!! Brock and French are my favorite powerhouse couple! If you know you Madden and Knox are from another one of her series and you love them, well guess what you are going to love these two so much more. I swear Xavier has this way of writing hard headed couples that will make you swoon and begging for more.

Meet French: This bad a** woman that won't take no sh** from anyone. She will protect what is hers no matter the cost. But she has a soft side tha
Angela
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have received this ARC in exchange for an honest review

Xavier Neal is a new author for me, but I promise this will not be my last.Although this is a stand alone series, I can not wait to get my greedy little hands on the previous two in the series. If they are all as good as this one, I am in for a treat!

This story focuses on Brock and French. Brock was nothing before he met French. French saved him from the hell that was his life, but she also helped him find himself. For the first time in hi
Alison
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Prince B thinks of French as more than just his boss; can he convince her they belong together? Will French reciprocate? Or will meddling hands, destroy everything?

Prince Brock is an emotionally charged read, full of passion, determination, trust and love. Xavier Neal has delivered a brilliant story that holds a devastating series of events that have lead the characters to where they are, however, she still adds an element of suspens
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"The Castle is the most exclusive and illusive male strip club in the country. As dancers, we're treasured like royalty, and as clients, you're treated like it." Brock is the alpha beast of The Castle, and he throws his weight around with this truth. He's hot tempered, and has no patience when it comes to something he wants, and what he wants, is the owner, French. Although he knows that she wants him, she refuses to let the walls down to let him in closer. Will he be able to convince her to giv ...more
Dawn
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I'm giving this book a 3.5 stars....I typically love Xavier Neal’s books! They always leave me wanting more, however this one is not one of my favorites. This can be read as a standalone! I did enjoy this book; it just left me feeling unsure. I enjoyed parts of the story line but not everything grabbed my attention. I would have definitely liked to learn more about why Q was out to get the famous Queen French! The amount of problems he caused I felt like there was more of an underlying reason wh ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I liked this book. It is well written with an interesting storyline and well developed and well written characters in Brock and French. What did I love...their banter which ranged from somewhat playful to full out harsh, making me wonder if they would really start fighting. I loved their devotion to each other after 10 years of "being together", but not really being together, until finally they take the plunge. And when Brock's alpha takes charge, French has no choice but to submit. Does ...more
Amanda
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I was asked by the author for an honest review.

When they warned "content contains extremely foul language" they weren't kidding. I suspect that the f-word is the most frequently used word in the book. It was often used as an adjective rather than the expletive or verb I was expecting. However, I was warned, so I didn't rate the book lower due to that (I'd have bumped the rating down to 2 or 2.5 if it hadn't had the warning mostly because of the lack of variety in adjectives).

There is also a note
Kari Hansen
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brock is the headliner stripper in the Castle which is owned by French. Ten years ago she gave him a job when he needed it the most and she has earned his loyalty. Although their feelings for each other are very deep they haven’t taken it to the next level as they don’t want to destroy their business relationship.

French has overcome a difficult past to become the successful woman that she is. She is trying to build a relationship with her father who was never there for her as a child and she is
Linda Walker
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
French owns and operates The Castle, the most exclusive male strip club in the country. The strippers are called princes and treated as such. One of the stars is Brock who French saved from a life that would have probably killed him. He had a terrible childhood and was heading for nothing but trouble.

In the years since, although not in a relationship, they are close and protective of each other. Brock, nicknamed The Beast, is extremely jealous, possessive and deeply in love with French. He is t
C. Erani Kole
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from Social Butterfly PR*

I've read books that were dark and filled with foul language, but I was still mildly surprised by just how many eff's Brock had to give. And there were a lot. I didn't like the book or the style but I still have to commend the author for going with a different writing style in regards the the main POVs. It was interesting enough to make me wanna see what was up. The story itself was another dark story, with its impres
Sherry Haynes
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gifted a copy. Voluntarily reviewing.

Prince Brock is the third book in the Prince of Tease series. I have been fortunate enough to have read each one of the books in the series. I would say this book is more a 4 1/2 stars but have to admit that I am partial to Hunter (Prince of Tease #2). Each book is standalone but by reading in order, the reader is given the details to understand just why Prince Q is no longer a Prince and enjoy the camaraderie between the Princes.

The thing about this story is
CrazyDaisy
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-arc
4 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

I have been seeing this series being promoted all over the place but being the book whore that I am I have not had a chance to delve into it. When I saw that this book was coming out, I jumped at the chance to review especially seeing that it is a "standalone". This was a true standalone. At no time did I feel as if I was missing anything or felt lost. However, being the aforementioned book whore, I grabbed books 1 & 2 because the mention of Arik & Hunter left me wa
Sunny Shelly Reads
I am in the minority with this one -- I didn't love it. I had a hard time connecting with French and Brock, and struggled with getting into this story. I've read other stories by Xavier and loved them, but Prince Brock just wasn't my cup of tea. That could be because I haven't read anything else in this Princes Of Tease series; this book is being plugged as a standalone, but I felt like there was backstory I wasn't aware of.

Breaking the fourth wall and having the characters speak directly to the
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Sexy Erotic Romance readers
5 STARS

As usual this author has written another fantastic book in this series!! I love the Princes of Tease Series.

Brock is a male stripper at the famous Castle and has been in love with French for 10 years. They have endured horrible pasts and have worked through them together. They are the close and they have a very trusting relationship. Although French owns the business that Brock strips for she is ruthless but loves her strippers as family. These 2 characters are fabulous and I have enjoyed
Amber
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
French has become owner of the Castle, an exclusive male dance club, by being hard as nails. No one gets through the walls she puts up...except for Brock, her lead dancer.

Brock has been working for French since the Castle opened, and has wanted her since the time he met her. They have a love/hate relationship. Brock acts like the player out on the dance floor, but the truth is that French is the only woman for Brock. He just hasn't made her realize it yet.

I would give this book 3.5 stars. It wa
Dawn
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes this book....this couple...just WOW!

I tend to always love the stubborn men and love watching them eventually fall and fall hard. This book matches the most stubborn man ever...to the most stubborn and head strong woman ever! Its a battle of wills that neither is willing to back down from..and eventually they realize that instead of fighting their feelings for each other that maybe it would be even more satisfying to fight FOR each other then against each other.

Fireworks fly wheneve
Teresa Elliott
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by this author. I was offered an advanced copy for an honest review, so here it is. It took me a minute to get use to the characters breaking the Fourth wall (they talk to you directly). Once I did though, the characters took me on a fun ride. I can honestly say that Brock and French are not all together likable, but their story of struggle and romance is. I found myself rooting for their relationship from the beginning. There are definitely twist and turn ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Xavier Neal lives in Texas where she spends her time getting lost in writing, reading, or fandoms she recently discovered. Whether she is enjoying books or movies, she continues finding inspiration at every turn to bring more exciting stories to life.

Make sure you check me out on Facebook! I love to giveaway FREE books and prizes!

Make sure you sign up for my newsletter too!

Here is the newsletter
More about Xavier Neal...

Princes of Tease (3 books)
  • Prince Arik (Princes of Tease #1)
  • Prince Hunter (Princes of Tease #2)