Start by marking “Get Me Off” as Want to Read:
Get Me Off

Get Me Off

No guy has ever been able to get me off. It was my little secret.
Until I accidentally told the whole world.
Spilling something so humiliating on my social media is bad enough, I never expected anyone to actually message me about it. Especially not someone as smug and sexy as Heath "O Maker" James.
He tells me he doesn't just THINK he can get me off—he knows it.
As hot as he i
Audible Audio, Unabridged, 4 pages
Published May 23rd 2017 by Audible Studios (first published October 31st 2016)

Viri
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
HAHAHAHAHHA

😂😂😂😂😂 Es que este libro fue tan pero taaaaan surrealista que no sé cómo explicarlo. Lo bueno es que fue cortito y se lee rápido de no ser así lo habría abandonado.

Sorprendentemente me la pasé rodando los ojos pero riendo de las tonterías que pasaban.

Me divertí con lo malo que fue 😂😂😂
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, novella
Another hot one from Penny Wilder! Man, can that woman write a steamy scene! I am all over Penny's books when she publishes a new one and she has not disappointed me yet. She does such a good job of bringing a little bit of taboo and mixing that with true love and a happily ever after. The little bit of taboo in this story is two strangers meeting under hilarious circumstances and hooking up. Circumstances being, tweeting an embarrassing fact to the world that you have never had an orgasm. Socia ...more
Princess under cover
Ummmm...NO.

Why do I bother? Really? With a premise like this book has why do I bother??? I feel sick even wasting 10 min reading the sample!

A guy who has sex with countless women. Who pings a random woman to help her get the O since she claims she hasn't had any guy give her one before. That's the disgusting premise.

CAN'T STAND MANWHORES!!! why did I even try this book!

Thankfully, did not waste $$.
Isabella.R
4 Orgasmic Stars ⭐

Get Me Off is exactly what the title implies. Orgasms and lots of them!! When Callista accidentally posts about her lack of orgasms during sex on Twitter, her account goes into meltdown.

Totally humiliated, she is contacted by Heath O-Maker James on messenger offering his services; satisfaction guaranteed.... Although she ignores his offer, fate has another idea.

This is a perfect read for when you are looking for a quick, well written smutty romance that will incinerate your p
Kathy K.
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In addition to the hot sex scenes and exhibitionism
There is a story with a good plot.
Believable, well developed characters
Quick paced, smoothe flowing.
No cliffhangers really but there are
Indications that there will be more to follow.
A good read that I’d recommend.😘
♡Tonya♡
**3.5 stars **

Have you ever accidently shot off a text to someone, only to realize you sent it to the wrong person as soon as you hit send?   There is that moment of panic that you try to determine if you said something that could be incriminating or could cause you grief.  That is how this book starts,  only 10 x's worse.  You see, Callista was on Twitter and texting her friend and accidently typed a very personal secret for the whole Twitter-world to read.   Which brought her to Heath "the O-m
Jacqueline
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the set up for this one. She muddles up messenger with twitter and accidentally tells the world (and not her bestie as she intended) she's never had an o with a man. She immediately becomes an internet sensation with her own trending hashtag (#no-o) and, to her horror,is recognised wherever she goes.

Luckily, a hot twitter user comes to her rescue and smut follows. It's witty, light and filthy, it reminded me of an Alexa Riley bit without the caveman alpha. It's not one to take too seriou
Laura Johnson
2.5 sad stars. Humm...I don't know how to start this one. The first couple of chapters were entertaining. I was really getting into the h character. Then the H character, In my opinion was portrayed in a shady-light to me. I had more questions than answers. It was difficult to digest the H who likes sex with a variety of women could quickly switch to be a one woman man. It was a struggle. I wish we had his perspective. I think that would have helped with the relationship building and understandi ...more
My Pink Fairytales
Guilty pleasure ⭐

It might happen to you too. You’ll wake up one day and say “i need to read something really hot today”. I chose this one, based on Isabella’s review.

Unfortunately, it was “No-O” for me. Not that much smut as expected, some minor drama that I feel had no place there ((view spoiler)), but I admit it was fun enough, hot enough and I could still recommend you to read it when the mood strikes.
Alba M.
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Necesito ropa interior nueva!!!!! Jajajajaja
Ay Heath que loca me pones hijo de mi vida! Si buscáis una historia corta que incluso en tan pocas páginas es capaz de darte un poco de drama: esta es la adecuada. Me encantaron los dos me han dejado loca loca. Entretenida y divertida sobre todo por la metedura de pata de Callista (menudo nombre suena a abuela total jajajaja).
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This was a very short but funny story! That's why the 4 and not 5 stars,
because in that little time I couldn't fall in love with them.

So we get to meet Callista "The No-O" and she made a little mistake that turned out
a bit bigger than you would think. That's actually something that could happen to me,
I always have many windows ( currently don't know the name of those things ) open so I
can check everything at the same time.

Then we get to meet Heath "The O-Maker" James for me he was a funny and co
Bookabulary
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novella
There are insta-lust books that work and then there are some that don't. I'm sad to say that this book was more of the latter for me. I mean, that cover alone is already a guaranteed star! But unfortunately, this quick read kinda fell short of my expectations. Yes, it was sexy and hot. But I wanted more for the plot and there really wasn't much going there. This plot could've really worked in a full-length book. Le sigh.
Nova
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know this is going to be a fun filled sexy read from the minute the story starts.

Trying to make her friend feel better after she's cheated on by her boyfriend, Callista accidentally announces on her twitter account that no man has ever given her an orgasm. Before she knows it she's the new star of twitter and starts receiving messages from 'O' Maker Heath James offering to give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. Could he be the one that does?

There is a great banter between the charact
Alex ♈
Dec 02, 2016 marked it as no-thanks-but-no  ·  review of another edition
~ Cariad ~
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny, sexy, super hot sex - ugh, I'm loving this author's work!
Aղցela W.
This was a short quick read that I liked the cover of this book is hot. Heath and Callista meet through Twitter as Callista accidentally shared on Twitter that she hasn't found her big O. This was an insta-love type of story and these two get hot and heavy fast the sex scenes in this book were really good. This was a funny story. It was my first time reading this author. This book was well written with no errors in grammar or spelling. I am looking forward to reading more from this author.
Candi~Dirty Laundry Review
Penny Wylder...will you marry me?? You and all of your dirty, naughty, kinky filthy thoughts!!!!! Sweet Jesus. Penny has taken us on another sexcapade!!! But this time she brought us into the online playground of Twatter!! I'm not saying anything more about this story except Get Me Off will get YOU off over and over and over. Penny gives it to us quick and hard so anything I say might be a spoiler!!! The only spoiler here is that I LOVE THIS BOOK AND PENNY WYLDER!! She's become an insta one-clic ...more
Theresa
Nov 20, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is NA erotica. I never did grow to like the Hero. The author did not convinced me that he could settle down with one woman. He was very slick and quite smug. He had a huge ego built up by having sex with multiple women and publicizing it. The heroine was just TSTL and acted like a star struck groupie.
Cary
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: erotica lovers, Twitter users
That was hot! Loved the premise. Enjoyed every second of the audiobook. There were times when the MC became annoying. Nevertheless, a very enjoyable read. This author is quickly becoming one of my erotica author faves!
Selene
This story was light-hearted, humorous, and amusing with a touch of smutty goodness! It started off with a very realistic feel, then teetered on being slightly outrageous, but always remained entertaining! All of the silly banter between Callista and Stephanie made for a very new-adult feel but the smutty aspect of the story balanced that out. This is the third book that I've read by this author and I like that her female leads aren't doormats. The POV was singular and I would've liked more insi ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
Hot fun and quick!

This was a really fun and quick read. I really enjoyed the plot of this story. Who hasn't screwed up and sent the wrong message to Facebook before?

Such a hot quick read. Definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys erotic novellas.
L. Duarte
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story!
Aly
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Quick and dirty

This novella was just what I thought it would be: a quick, dirty love story with plenty of heat. There's not a ton of plot since it's short, but I did appreciate the bit of drama and the hashtags made me laugh. #No-O and #theO-maker were great. I like that Heath had a bit of depth to him and that he's a dog lover. Callista is cute and even though her tweet was a mistake, I liked that she put that out there. No shame ;)
Angie Schneider
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wowza! Get Me Off was fast paced, exciting and sexy hot👌. Penny Wylder knows how to bring the heat with her books and she is now on my radar and a favourite author to read! This book is fun, flirty and worth a read!~ Angie❤ ...more
Book Snob Sue
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 O stars. This book had a fun storyline and kept me up late reading it......could not put it down.

Callista thinks she is messaging her best friend about the fact that a guy has never given her an orgasm.....apparently, she actually tweeted this little tid bit of information instead. Since she has about 5000 followers it pretty much went viral on Twitter. She gets a pm Twitter message from a "Heath O-Maker James" telling her he can give her an orgasm. They have quirky banter back and forth. I
Dee
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another five-star novella for Penny Wylder! As a fan of Penny's I've come to expect a great story, well developed characters and a plot that holds my interest, "Get Me Off" does not disappoint. The story flows very well, is professionally written with few (or no) grammatical errors. The heroine's inner monologue is hilarious! Although the novella takes place over a matter of days, the story line and ensuing events are quite believable. Few today have not experienced the, "moment of panic" when n ...more
Booklover

2.5 stars.

******Minor spoilers ********

description

This book was ok. Nothing special. I did not buy into the H suddenly giving up his role as the O maker after having sex with this woman twice. i did not feel a connection between these two characters and thought the whole scene with the sexy latina woman was ridiculous.

I skipped some pages and I thought the sex scenes were mild for a book about a man who specialises in giving orgasims. (view spoiler)
YA Buddy Readers'...: Get Me Off by Penny Wylder - Starting August 2nd 2018 41 20 Aug 13, 2018 04:25PM

• The Girl Across the Hall
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Touch Me
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Pursued by the Viscount (Regency Unlaced, #4)
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • His Forbidden Bride: 50 Loving States, West Virginia
  • Operation Atonement
  • Captured by the Bodyguard
  • The Virgin's Revenge (Rancho del Cielo, #4)
  • G.I. BABY
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Full Exposure
  • Project Virgin
  • The Wedding
  • Undaunted (No Rival, #2)
  • The Other Brooks Boy (Texas Wildfire, #1)
  • Holiday Hell
“I used to fake orgasms to give them a boost of confidence, like a participation trophy. The older I get the less patience I have. You either play to win or get the fuck off my field.” 1 likes