Start by marking “Stolen Kisses (Blushing Bay, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Kisses (Blushing Bay, #2)

Stolen Kisses

(Blushing Bay #2)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  147 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
The irresistible Sawyer brothers of Blushing Bay, North Carolina, are back in this enchanting novel from the USA Today bestselling author of Forbidden Kisses and the Hero’s Welcome series.

Krista Nelson loves being a pediatric nurse. What she doesn’t love is her demanding boss and stressful workload. Fortunately, Krista knows she can count on a waterfront happy hour every
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 238 pages
Published October 10th 2017 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Kisses

Jen
3.5 Hooked Stars

Stolen Kisses is a sweet, light hearted read with my absolute favorite romance trope, friends to lovers. For my money, there's nothing better than two people finally realizing what's been right in front of them the whole time.

To be fair, Krista's always known Noah's the man of her dreams. Noah, on the other hand, refuses to acknowledge Krista even has a vagina.

When Noah finally admited to himself he wanted naked time with Krista, the tension between these two was off the charts a
Claire Robinson
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 - "It's always been you..." Stars!

We return to Blushing Bay, North Carolina for the second book in the series; Stolen Kisses. Youngest Sawyer brother Noah is next up in this best-friends-to-lovers romance.

Pre-Order -
Amazon US - http://amzn.to/2hBICng
Amazon UK - http://amzn.eu/dXaKrol
B&N - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stol...

"I know what makes you tick."

Noah and Krista have been best friends since childhood, he has been her protector, confidante and all round good guy, while she has s
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

She certainly wasn’t a Barbie, though, which seemed to be all that Noah ever dated. Every few weeks, a new Barbie with a different hair color or shade of skin.

“I buy my clothes online, but I don’t find men there.” She didn’t find them anywhere actually.

“I’m not drunk,” Krista said, pulling her fourth beer in front of her. “Just a little flimsy.” “Don’t you mean tipsy?” Noah laughed.

My Review:

Stolen Kisses was an engaging and sweet, yet angsty, best friends to lovers romance, whic
Heather
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second novel in the Blushing Bay series by Annie Rains. While it can technically be read as a stand alone novel, I think reading them in order definitely gives readers an opportunity to really meet the Sawyer family since the characters and stories are fully intertwined. This was a very enjoyable friends to lovers small town romance. Krista and Noah have been best friends since they were children, telling each other everything. Well almost everything. Krista has never told Noah that ...more
~Mandi~
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stolen Kisses
Blushing Bay #2
Annie Rains
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is Krista and Noah's story which was such a sweet read. Best friends turn into lovers. This is the second book in this series. I didn't get the chance to read the first book which was Noah's brother Jack's story. But you meet the characters is this book. I look forward to reading about the 3rd brother, Sam's story in book 3.
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Jessie Rae
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for a honest review

If you love friends to lovers story then this book is for you

I devoured this book in less then 24 hours and i absolutely loved it it was just what i needed to help me out of my book slump. I can not wait for Sam's story though
Kathryn
I absolutely loved this book. I loved Krista and Noah. Their chemistry was great and their story was terrific throughout. This has to be my favorite Annie Rains book, so far. I look forward to her next book and can't see how she can top this one. 5 stars! I received this book from the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for a fair review
Tami
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rains-annie
3.5

Best friends to lovers. Communication is key. Nice story.

Sarah Lehman
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the Blushing Bay series. This story focuses on pediatric nurse Krista Nelson & Noah Sawyer, who are best friends & have been best friends since childhood.

Noah is a fisherman, working for his family's seafood business. He is content to be a bachelor but Krista is a homebody, she wants to be married & have a family. Krista knows Noah doesn't do commitment, he lives on a houseboat because he can't even commit to having a house. One night after many drinks Noah dr
Alison
Krista Nelson is a paediatric nurse. Her best friend Noah Sawyer is the captain of a fishing boat for his family's seafood business. Krista is a homebody, she can't wait to get married, start a family and get a house with a white picket fence. She'd like that to be with Noah but she knows he hates commitment, heck he even lives on a houseboat because he can't commit to living in a house on solid ground.

But one night after one too many beers in the local pub, after Noah escorts Krista home she ki
Susan Gorman
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Annie Rains has created a warm, small town community in her Blushing Bay series. I love the relatable characters, the gorgeous waterfront setting and the small town feel in each of the novels. Stolen Kisses is well -paced friends to lovers romance which features Krista Nelson and Noah Sawyer.
Loved the characters in this novel! Krista Nelson is at a crossroads- both personally and professionally. Although she enjoys her job as a pediatric nurse, there may be an opportunity for advancement for he
Mary
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

4 stars

I think at some point, we’ve all had a relationship like this. We have that friend who we’ve friend-zoned and can’t help but secretly want more. Normally we don’t risk the friendship for the sake of a ‘what-if’ but that could change, particularly if the guy is being even more of dunce than normal and that’s what happens in this story. Thankfully, Krista has the patience of Job and the heart of a steel magnolia.

Krista
Sascha
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
I felt more than a bit disappointed at the conclusion of Stolen Kisses because I kept expecting something to happen. I expected Noah and Krista to be more interesting than they were because they seemed like they could be from the first Blushing Bay novel. I expected them to communicate. I expected something fun and romantic and ...I don't know, something more, something to *happen.*

For the first third of the novel, Krista who has been crushing on Noah for a while just keeps lamenting that he'll
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Favorite Quotes:
- She was his best friend, his constant, and without her everything felt wrong.
- There was more he didn't know about his best friend. He didn't know what she liked in bed or what kind of noises she made when someone was making love to her. He didn't know if she liked her lovers rough or gentle. He wanted to know these things, though. He needed to know these things.
- And if he had to choose right now between Blushing Bay, the Sawyer cabin, or her-which place would he
Jordan Marie
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
***I received a free copy to read and review for Wicked Reads.****

Stolen kisses by Annie Rains, which is book #2 in the Blushing Bay series, but I read it as a standalone book and had no issues following the story. Although, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to reading Book#1, Forbidden Kisses, because I was thoroughly charmed by Noah and Krista's story!

Krista loves her job as pediatric nurse, but sometimes it can be rather stressful and demanding. Luckily, she has her Wednesday night happy hour
Avid Reader
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Stolen Kisses (Blushing Bay #2) by Annie Rains
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the first book that I’ve read in this series, but I never felt that I was missing anything.

This is a story about two people who are still finding themselves.

Noah is now captain of a fishing boat and helps his family’s business by going out each day. He has a few older brothers who seem sure of their own paths, but Noah is a little unsure of his own. He feels that hi
Roberta Capizzi
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What an amazing book! I really enjoyed the previous book but I have a soft spot for the young brother in family sagas, so I couldn’t wait to read Noah story. And Annie Rains didn't disappoint. Besides, this book is about one of the sweetest tropes: friends to lovers. So if you like this trope, you HAVE to read this book, even if you haven't read the previous one (although, I have no doubt you will go back and read it afterwards).

Stolen Kisses is another beautiful small-town romance set in t
BookAddict
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What happens when a guy and gal who have been best friends all their lives find themselves feeling and wanting more but don’t want to risk destroying their lifelong friendship? Noah is a fisherman for his family’s seafood company and Krista is a pediatric nurse, and they’ve had a Wednesday Wings tradition for years. They always have a great time together until Noah brings one of his dates with him one Wednesday night. The secret and far beyond friendly feelings Krista has for Noah make for an un ...more
Lynn Lim
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First, THANK YOU Random House Publishing - Loveswept for the gifted ARC copy of Stolen Kisses by Annie Rains. I loved every word!
This was phenomenal heavy but lighthearted, emotional read. LOTS of romance, and hot in the steam department.
I fell in love with the characters Krista and Noah from the very beginning, and kept falling until the very last page. Then, I was upset!! Why? Because the book was over and I had no more of this fabulous book to read.
I love a book when the strong, capable hero
B.
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet friends-to-lovers romance. I’m always partial to that plotline in romances since it seems so much more realistic that two people who really like and understand each other would realize that they have something worth exploring whether it could be more. This book does exactly that.

Krista and Noah have been best friends since they were small children. Krista realizes that he’s the guy for her, but Noah is slower at realizing that she’s the one and only for him. He has issues thinkin
Lucia
Sweet but sexy childhood best friends to lovers romance

Stolen Kisses is a sweet but sexy childhood best friends to lovers romance set in a small fishing town that is mostly light hearted with just a little tension to help keep you flicking the pages from start to finish. While this is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone with a HEA, although if you have read the first book in this series, it’s nice to see familiar faces again and the continuation to their stories (I cannot wait for S
Paula
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think that I could enjoy another series as much as I did Heroes Welcome by Annie Rains but I have found the Blushing Bay Series to be just as fabulous. Stolen Kisses is book two in this new series. The setting of NC is genuine with vivid descriptions, making me long to go to the coast. The family of Sawyers brothers are likable and irresistible. I wondered how Krista had managed all these years not to go after Noah before she did.

This friends-to-lovers trope is one of my favorite, with
Melena Torretta
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, netgalley-arcs
The second book in the Blushing Bay series, this one focuses on Noah and Krista.

I love series like this that give you glimpses of characters from past books and hunts about what is to come in future ones.

Noah and Krista's journey from friends to possibly more was well crafted and I enjoyed learning some about how they became friends growing up and their differing views of events that happened in their lives.

While at its core this is definitely a romance, the author did a nice job integrating ot
Princess Thuy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great best friends to lovers story and a wonderful addition to the Blushing Bay series. Krista has been secretly in love with her best friend, Noah for years, while he was trying not to acknowledge his sexual attraction to her. Their friendship was really great but it was so sweet reading how their relationship became more. Fun and lovely story to read.

*I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book*
Margaret Sholders
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read other books from Annie. This is as good as the previous books. She really gave us a real story line. Noah and Kristi grew up as Best Friends. Now she isn't one of the boys anymore. Noah doesn't see that! Kristi is a nurse on the Pediatric floor. She is always visiting to keep the patients up! While Noah is fishing and playing with the gang, she decides to start to go on Dates. He is jealous and scared at the same time. Kristi talks Noah to take her favorite patient, Adam, out to teac ...more
Deanna Stevens
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Stolen Kisses! The story moved along at a great pace. I enjoyed reading about how much Krista enjoyed her job working with the children. Adam did steal my heart and the story! It was awesome to see Noah open his eyes to the life he wants! I would highly recommend this book!

“I received a free, advance copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my unbiased review.”
Lynn Grier
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Krista and Noah, childhood friends and drinking buddies on happy hour Wednesday night. While drinking too much a kiss suddenly changes everything.
I loved this story and is so heartwarming and full of emotion as their affection grows and is Krista still one of the boys!!
I truly recommend this book for an awesome read and thanks to NetGalley for this advance read.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blushing Bay series has become a must read for me. I have fallen in love with all of the characters and the trouble that they get into.
Krista is a dedicated nurse and friend. Noah is the lucky guy who she claims as best friend. Until Noah finally sees her as more. I like a good best friend to lover book.
Nikki Young
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Krista has been in love with her best friend, Noah, forever, but he’s been oblivious to her feelings and she doesn’t want to rock the boat on their friendship so she suppresses her feelings until Noah realizes how he feels about her. As they try to work their way through the changes in their relationship, Krista realizes she might be pregnant. Will Noah be able to handle that? Great read!
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noah and Krista have had a great friendship for years. While Krista may entertain the notion of a romance, she doesn't want to ruin their relationship by trying to pursue anything more. Besides, Noah has never seen her that way...until now. I have liked this whole series and would recommend this fun, romantic book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Annie Rains is a contemporary romance author who writes small town love stories set in fictional towns on the coast of North Carolina. Raised in one of America's largest military communities, Annie often features heroes who fight for their countries, while also fighting for a place to call home and a good woman to love. When Annie isn't writing, she's spending time with her husband and 3 children, ...more

Blushing Bay (2 books)
  • Forbidden Kisses (Blushing Bay, #1)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice