Start by marking “Redemption (Sea Assassins #2)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Sea Assassins #2)

Redemption

(Sea Assassins #2)

Sophia Davies is having the time of her life.

She lives with her two best friends in a city she loves and every day is a new adventure. Case in point, stumbling into her bedroom after a great night out and finding her ultimate childhood crush waiting for her.

But things have changed since the last time Sophia saw Nate. For starters, she now knows what he does for a living. A
Published September 1st 2017 by Caldwell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption (Sea Assassins #2)
Aly
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
What an exciting series! What a hot and steamy book. I enjoy thinking about Nate and this book helps me daydream more. I think he is a more likeable character in this book then the first book. But can he take Sophia's life? You must read to see what happens. * I received this free copy and this is my honest review*
Louise
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After the first book, I was super excited to get started on this book. Nate captured my attention in the first book and I I was really intrigued to find out if the guy could redeem himself. Having his own book really sat well with me, we get to see the guy he is underneath the assassin.

I love this authors way of writing, it's current and fresh and the subject matter is different. I mean, who'd have though shark shifters would grab your attention? It's make believe but also believable.

Nate's ch
Lora
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
I received an arc of this book from the author for an honest opinion.

I liked that Nathan was a shark shifter as that is totally a unique take on the whole shifter genre. I thought that Sophie was a decent character; although she could have been a stronger character like Annemette from Danielle’s Unnatural Alliances series.

The chemistry she had with Nathan was questionable as he was such a cold and heartless character. I thought that Sophie was too forgiving. She should have made him suffer a bi
Noma
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read my review for Sea Assassin 1, Betrayal

Favorite quote from Redemption
“Sharks don’t have hobbies, they have objectives.”

It is nice to see a softer side of Nate because he is the Villain in the first novel Betrayal. His affection for Darcy stopped him from killing Gabriel, Darcy’s boyfriend, but he still feels like a failure somehow with not going through with it. He knows that Sophia is whom Darcy cares about the most next to Gabriel, so he plans to take his revenge by killing her. He is just
Sarah G
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Temperatures are rising the moment Nate and Sophia get in a room together so get ready for a bit more bite this time round, and not just from some sharp shark teeth.

Now its time we see a different side to our Nate. Not the shark bearing teeth side, well unless you ask really nicely that is. This side seems to be one that only Sophia could pull out of him. One he wasn’t even aware he wanted to come to the surface until Sophia managed to get under his skin. Her sister Darcy and Gabe might not like
Monica
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book.

3.5 stars but rated a 4.

First off I did want to say that it ends in a HEA. I have mixed feelings. I had a lot of issues with Nate. He's a pretty diabolical man/shark shifter. Why he decided to go after Sophie to "get back" at Gabriel is beyond me. I understand he was upset and had some issues of his own. He was angry but I dont know, that part of the equation going after Sophie didnt make a whole lot of sense. I accepted it though because in his
R.G.
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was far more developed than the last, and perhaps it’s because Nate is to be next in line as clan leader, and so we get a closer look at what the lives of shark shifters tend to be like. Which is cold and cruel. It really helped you understand Nate, and what he was going through, and really how he felt about the humans he’d been around. It was interesting how he didn’t get why the others found silly things fun and amusing, and him trying to figure out why he ever hesitated to kill Soph ...more
P Leslie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

3.5 Stars

Nate is on a mission to kill but everything goes downhill when he hesitates to kill his target. Sophia's free spirit intrigues him but her smile and beautiful eyes make him want something he can't and shouldn't want. She's pulling him in like a fish on a hook but can he give up his clan and walk away from the life he's lived for a permie?

I enjoyed this one - I wanted to throttle Nate in book 1 but I
Leslie OBrien
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Danielle Hargrave’s “Redemption” picks up a few months after “Betrayal” and we find that Nate still isn’t over his humiliation by Gabe. Nor does he seem particularly intent on doing any sort of soul searching. What better way to get over feeling bad about yourself than to exact revenge. Except, it doesn’t go as planned. What ensues is so much better. This is story 2 in the Sea Assassins trilogy and the pace and feel of the story patterns the age and personality of the female lead. Sophie’s chara ...more
Tracey

Book 2 in this shark shifter series, this book it Nathans - the baddie from book 1.

This story features Sophia, Darcy's little sister, she isn't so little, she's a filly grown woman studying hard at college.

The title.of the book is Redemption and Nate does redeem himself and shows he has a heart, his not the warmest of characthers but then again his trying to distance himself half the time. fighting against his heart!

Sophia is an intelligent woman, but her head is turned when Nate appea
Kerry
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Second book the series: New book for me about a shifter taking personal decisions into account. Ties that bind him to a future and past aslo make an appearance and make or break his future. Is his decision the right one or will he pay the ultimate price?
Enjoyed the read. If you didn't read the first book I recommend reading them in order. Just the same it was filled with a great story line and some interesting characters that made me smile. I voluntarily received a complimentary copy for an hone
Scarlet Scorpion
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good, easy read and was not difficult to follow. Personally this one had more drama than Betrayal. I like shifter stories but I could not relate to sharks. That left me cold. The writing is good so that made it pleasant it was less predictable than Betrayal.
Lisa Book Stacks
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nate

Book 2 takes off from book 1- Nate goes after Sophie but he finds a lovely bright girl. Who he falls for and willing to give the clan leadership up for. Looking forward to book 3
Sherry Westendorf
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An interesting story with lots on intrigue, excitement, suspense, and so much more. There is so much enjoyment to this story it has to be read to get it without missing something. I recommend it. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Katie
May 27, 2020 rated it liked it

Didn’t feel the connection as much as Darcy and Gabriel from the first book.
Elizabeth
rated it did not like it
Feb 25, 2018
Sep 07, 2017
Debbie Madison
Sep 16, 2017

Sea Assassins (2 books)
  • Betrayal (Sea Assassins, #1)