Start by marking “Six Zeros (The Game, #6)” as Want to Read:
Six Zeros (The Game, #6)

Six Zeros

(The Game #6)

One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six zeros. Seven days.

No safe words. Are you game?
Published June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Six Zeros, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Six Zeros

Start your review of Six Zeros (The Game, #6)
Candace
Wow! Finally all of the debauchery comes to a peak. All of the earlier installments were building up to this point in this twisted story. I don't even know what to say!

If Ella was courting danger before, she marries it in this serial. I was on the edge of my seat as the events in this serial played out. It was sick, disturbing and completely addicting!

I don't want to give anything away in this sixth installment. I'll just say that I was completely blown away by the direction that the game went i
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4 Depraved Stars!

OMG, this is the most dark, twisted and fu€Ked
Book I think I have ever read, and yet it continues to captivate me, I have to see it thru to the end...
Sophia Triad
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Day 6 out of 7

“I feel ultery used by them, desecrated and I thrive on it. I crave it. I long for it.They are my drug. My vice and all I want is to be theirs.”

One day before the game finishes and Preston and Tobias offer Ella to Three who needs honesty.

“Have you ever loved someone?”
“Yes.”
“Who is the last person you ever loved?”
“Sawyer.”

Really? Her ex boyfriend? The one who left her and found a different girlfriend? The one that crashed her dreams and destroyed her hopes for a common bright future
Snow
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gripping.
Captivating.
Depraved.
Void of morals.

And yet...while reading, you are being sucked into this testing mind game...

where limits are non-existent and where souls are bared naked and depraved of anything resembling to being humanly vulnerable...

Lauren & Stevie...

*hands down, bows in admiration*
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2017-reads
HOLY HELL WHERE ARE THEY GOING WITH THIS SERIES??

my mind is spinning with "what is going on? What is going to happen?"

I'll start with, each book picks up where the last one left off. This one has all the sexiness of the others and oh my gosh is it hot!!!

Without saying too much. The game is still being played BUT there's a new player and I HATE HIM. he's mysterious and not in a good way.

As much as I LOVE Ella, Tobias and Preston. I can't help but root for just Ella and Tobias. So bring on the la
Jan
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh Wow! this is getting so intense.

One contact, seven days each book is another day for Ella who is bound in a contract with Tobias, Preston and the mysterious Three. Each day a new test to pass in a game that has no rules of logic.

This isn't for the faint hearted it's dark and gritty and as the end draws near to day seven it gets even more gripping and intense taking you even closer to the edge of madness.

Looking forward to the last book. Bring on day Seven.

Arc received for review purposes
Heather C
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~ 4.5 Stars ~

"Three villains, no heroes, and a bloodied princess. Unlike most fairy tales, I don't believe that any of us are redeemable."

Damn, this series keeps getting better. I never know what Tobias, Preston and Three have up their sleeves. Each day pushes moral boundaries further and further. Ella has gone through so much with these guys and there's always a price to pay. Sometimes it's her morals, sometimes it's her mind and most of the time it's her heart.

I can't get enough of their story
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
My head all over the place, as with each book it starts where the last one left.
Another intense ride and still left with questions these books are putting me through the ringer with my head lol I think i should have given up trying to work them out by now I don’t know how it is all going to end and to be honest do I want it to end this is one of them series and hate to read the last book I so invested in the characters I feel like we losing a friend oh well it all must end sometime.
Onto book 7.
Kerry Fletcher
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm torn between sinister laughing and crying!! This has now gone down a whole new darker hole. I mean close to pure darkness and i bloody love it!! But i want to cry because i need the last book in the series like i need air!! I neeeeed iiiiittttttttt NOW!!!

Ella is so close to the finish line. Her winning is becoming a reality she only has 1 day to go. We're on day 6 and I'm not sure exactly what Ella want's to win right now. Does she just want to win the cold twisted hearts of Tobias and Pres
Kate
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, seriously addicted to this series.

Each book gets better and better, darker and twistier, and at this point in the game, I have completely given up trying to figure out what is *really* going on, and am just hanging on for the ride.

With both fucking hands.

Bring on game seven. I'm ready... I think.
Michelle Austin
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Six Zeros was a great 5 star read.
We continue with the game between Tobias, Preston, Three and Ella.

This series is getting even more messed up.
Ella is struggling with her feelings for Tobias and Preston. Both men have different qualities about them, how can she be attracted and fall for these monsters?

Always so many questions, he says, narrowing his eyes. I can see them in your eyes, little lamb. After all the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Tobias
Mimiorphee
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017
What did I just read?
I'm so confused right now...and mad at Tovias and Preston! Tobias mostly.
Why, but Oh why did they do that to Ella? Just for fun? Surely there is more to this game than just ruining her? Or is it?
Poor Ella, I feel really bad for her. All that madness, cruelty. It's a power gmae. Did she just lose? Because to me, she won. But I'm not the one making the rules, right? Merely trying to grasp as many clues as possible to formulate some silly hypothesis.
Where is the reality? The mi
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god!!
The clues as to what the end of this game is are endless, and yet anything is possible!
Brilliant!
The stakes have just gotten higher!!!
Game Six is intense, twisted and more emotional than the others. We find Ella questioning whether or not it's worth winning the prize she's so close to!
One more day!!!
The secrets, the end game, can she survive!!
But then she wonders...WHO wins is anyone's guess!
Or is this just a bad dream!
I cannot wait for book 7!
Socially Book Nerd
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
In my opinion the best book in the series, and we still have 1 more book to go. WOW! I'm emotionally wrung out, Ups and downs, Twists and turns I do not know if I could have endured Ella is truly amazing. Three is badass! I want to know who he is so bad! I hope the next book has more of him!
Lorna Bishop
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG you are killing me with this series! It's full of twists and intrigue and I have no idea were it's going! It also just gets hotter and hotter! ...more
mary Baird
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMgosh, just when you think that Sweet Ella has escaped the wrath of Three she has to spend the day with him. But what the hell does he want from her?
How can Tobias and Preston leave her with this man?
Does Ella feel as though the guys have deserted her?
Good grief so close to the end but will Ella make it?
So many questions, one more book! Fearing what the end may bring
While this series has been terribly dark and twisted I still cannot put my kindle down when the next installment appears on it.
Saunders
I could predict the end? I could also predict the identity of three - its been obvious from book 1.
Duchess
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Three villains, no heroes, and a bloodied princess. Unlike most fairytales, I don't believe that any of us are redeemable."

I'm giving the overall series a 4.5 rating right now just for originality and keeping you on your toes and topsy-turvy with each turn of the page. Started with 5, but book 6 pissed me off enough to make it a 4 (and I was tempted to go lower with how mad I was with this particular "game"). Until the last book comes out and I see where the authors go I won't lower it more - I
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the Game series by L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole. This series is off to a great start although I wish I waited until all seven books were out before I started reading because I have absolutely no patience at all. I can't really say much about the book without giving the story away. Ella's life is falling apart one step at a time, first she loses her job, then her boyfriend breaks up with her, and the final straw is she's being evicted from her apartment. What would you ...more
Sassy Southern
Jul 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Ella Taylor has hit rock bottom. She is being evicted from her apartment, dumped by her boyfriend, Sawyer, and has just lost her job.

She receives a letter for a job interview with businessman Tobias Benton and she hopes her luck is about to change. Soon she finds herself signing a contract that will result in her receiving a million dollars is she can win the game. The problem is that the game isn't easy to win: one contract, two guys, three players, four strikes, five rules, six figure
Ingridshenie
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG.. I just can't believe, how is it possible that this series can get any better!! But it certainly has!!
I was glued to my kindle till the end. My heart racing to figure out what was going on and what Ella had to endure this time around. gahh.. I knew something horrible was coming but damn I was not prepared.

Day six has ripped my heart out. The emotions six zeros has pulled from me are overwhelming. I can't believe what I just read.
Ella has went through hell on day six.

"How is it that they
Reviews from the Heart
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I have no idea where this story is going. All I know is that with every installment, I am so consumed. I need to know how it will end. I need to know what the endgame is. The Game Series by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole has been so intense. With Six Zeros, the game has entered a level Ella does not know if she will survive.

In this installment, there is a new player. Though Tobias and Preston are not good men and have pushed Ella to the farthest end of her boundaries, they seem to care
Becky Rendon
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Six Zeroes by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole

Um, yeah...so this gem must have been sent through a portal from Hell because there is no way Heaven sent it. As is the theme with this series, I was left confused, annoyed, and wanting more. Darn it! I want my...Seven!

There are so many conspiracy theories running through my mind. I have so many thoughts, fears, and hopes. Just because most of my hope is that Tobias and Preston will secretly become less f@ ked in the head and love me forever does not mak
Tara Bryant
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Six Zeros
By Stevie J. Cole and LP Lovell

"They may play, they may win or lose, but they will not give their hearts to monsters, because who would do that? Only a truly lonely, desperate girl. Only me."

Book six is by far my fav!! A lot of emotionally challenges were in this book. From fear, to love, to despair, Stevie and LP took us to a whole new level. Tobias shows us a side of him we never knew (but only imagined) existed. Ella faces her most intense game in this series, and is left with the un
Samantha Ortegon
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have reached the 6th book in The Game Series, Six Zeros by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole and with each book I am left with my jaw dropped to the ground and the feeling of... WTF!!!
I don't know whose more confused with her emotions me or Ella, the main character in the story.

To say that Ella is an emotion mess is not even touching the surface. Tobias and Preston as dark, twisted and sexy as they may be, they are freaking confusing. Throw in the mysterious Three and he will push a person to the e
Rebecca Austin
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-sassy
This is the sixth book in the series and they need to be read in order.

There is only one day left for Ella and you know this one is getting close to everything being revealed.

First off Ella is forced to make a new decision and it is one that she truly struggles with. Will she make the right decision for the right reason knowing how it is going to end.

Then Ella is given to Number Three for the night and he will test her resolve like nothing before knowing her winning the game rests in his hands.

T
Kristen Johnson
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Six Zeros is the latest intense addition to this series and man did it grip my attention and keep my heart pounding.

Like previous books in the series, Ella wakes up remembering the details of the previous night and finds herself tangled even further with Tobias and Preston. She's floundering with what will happen next but on top of that, Ella's left pondering her future, what it will be and if it includes these two men she's grown so attached to.

As usual, Ella is full of questions, and doesn't
~lil maso~
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
More mind games, more sex.
As the game draws to an end Ella feeling dejected as the boys make her pick another girl, 'she needs to be better than you' is their only instruction.

She's hurt and angry.

Are they replacing her?
Knowing this is a game you don't know what's real and what's still part of the game.

*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

phyl

For more reviews, news and giveaways, check out Saucy Reviews on Kinky Korner at;
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest |
Instagram
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
WTELF.. Jesus I think I'm going to need help after this series!'

The Game Series & im onto Six Zeros, Day 6 & if I thought it couldn't get any darker, any more depraved, any more ... dirty, well well well. How wrong was I.

OMG Ella, the lamb to the slaughter, the spider trapped in the web, yet maybe at times she isn't as trapped as she seems. With the end in site & the previous 5 days completed, just how much more can this girl take??

Lines are more than blurred as demons truly do start to become
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Another compelling and messed up piece to this game I still can't quite wrap my brain around. Day six, while starting off with the same amount of sexiness that I have come to expect from this serial does not end in quite the same fashion...or does it.

Ella has lost herself to two men but then there is Three. Mysterious and unyielding and a bit scary. Day six is to be his but what happens is still making me wonder what is really going on. I can't wait to see this whole thing wrap up because Ella h
« previous 1 3 next »

• No Prince
  • Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle, #8)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Truly
  • Submitting to the Billionaire
  • The Dare
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Never His Girl (Kings of Cypress Prep, #2)
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Ward (Dark Obsession Trilogy #1)
  • Tarnished Empire
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • The Sharp Edge of Bliss
  • Feral King (The Dominant Bastard Duology #1)
  • Priceless
  • Love Unexpected
  • The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www

The Game (7 books)
  • One Contract (The Game, #1)
  • Two Guys (The Game, #2)
  • Three Players  (The Game, #3)
  • Four Strikes (The Game, #4)
  • Five Rules (The Game, #5)
  • Seven Days  (The Game, #7)

News & Interviews