Start by marking “Damaged Goods (Redemption, #1)” as Want to Read:
Damaged Goods (Redemption, #1)

Damaged Goods

(Redemption #1)

New York Times and USA Today Best Seller L. Wilder presents a new organized crime series where the broken find their redemption.

Bad boys need love, too.

Nitro -
With one look, she became my obsession.

There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to have her, even if that meant risking everything I’d worked so hard to build. I put it all on the line and did what had to be done – for her.
Published June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Damaged Goods, please sign up.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionI am a little in love with this cover. A super hot guy that is a good representation of the hero. Fabulous composition. Interesting typography. It's just a really great cover.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one for the most part. It had a couple of issues that kept it from being rated higher, but overall it was a satisfying read.

I found it to be well written and fairly well paced. There were a few times I felt it got bogged down with mundane details, and my interest would wane. But then something would happen, a
Alex ♈
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was my 1st book by this author, and I guess I needed to read her previous books to be fully connected to the characters. I have a feeling I missed something.

Nevertheless I really liked this story.
Likable strong heroine and amazing hero.
He lost his gf and kid 10 years ago. I admired that he didn't forget them, I supported his revenge. It's only human to remember, to miss and love our beloved who are gone.
My kind of a Man!!!

And I didn't feel that the heroine was his 2nd best. She was his new l
L. Wilder
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Releases on June 8th!
Coco.V
Apr 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/29/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Bad boys need love, too.

Nitro -
With one look, she became my obsession.

I’m determined to have her in every way. But it’s not that easy. Like me, she’s damaged through and through, scarred by a past that haunts her very existence. She doesn’t realize she holds the key to my salvatio
Julie
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This flows on nicely after "Big" but isn't a continuation. It's not an MC this time, and it can be read alone.
Nitro/Nathan had his life destroyed years ago and he's never truly been the same since, he just works hard every day and does what he's asked to do. Until he meets Tristen. She's damaged and needs help, Nitro suddenly feels something he hasn't felt for along time, need and want for another person and unbridled lust he's finding hard to control. He knows he can save her, they've both had
Princess under cover
DNF @ 28%. Can't feel the emotional connection between characters. Disengaged.
Tpagirl
Damaged Goods was L Wilder’s first book in the Redemption series; however, it was a spinoff from her Satan’s Fury MC series and Nitro was a character we knew well.

Nathan “Nitro” James ran an international transportation business. We knew him from his longtime association with the Satan’s Fury MC, when they needed something done and needed additional contacts, Nitro was the one to call. He was also sexy, brooding and gorgeous. We knew he wasn’t one to cross, we just didn’t know why until now.

Tris
Allyson Morris
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was very good. I read it in one day couldn't put it down. I felt so sorry for Nitro and all he has been through horrible! Tristen had also been through a horrible time but these two together was wonderful! Two broken souls healed one another!
Tanya
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING AND I COULD NOT READ IT QUICK ENOUGH! THE LIFE NITRO HAS LEAD HAS BEEN ONE FILLED FULL OF SADDNESS AND TRAGEDIES. TRISTEN HAS NOT HAS THE NICEST OF LIVES EITHER. SHE IS KIDNAPPED AND ABOUT TO BE SOLD INTO HUMAN TRAFFICKING, WHEN NITRO IS SENT IN TO RESCUE HER. ONCE RESCUED, THERE IS JUST TJIS CONNECTION BETWEEN THE TWO. BUT LEARNING TO TRUST AND FIND BALANCE WITH EACHOTHER TAKES TIME AND PATIENCE. NITRO NEVER LETS PEOPLE GET TO CLOSE TO HIM, ALL TO DO WITH HIS BACKGROUND AN ...more
Bette Hansen
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Well done story with some truly great characters. This is Tristan and Nitro's story and it's full of emotion, action and steam. Definitely a book I recommend.
Adoore
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the story, it was sad but good.
BleuBelle
Before reading this story, I would recommend reading "Big" book 6 in the Satan's Fury MC.
I've read "Big", but it was some time ago and I didn't make the connection and couldn't really remember Tristen. But somehow the story seemed familiar.

Anyhow. The book starts in the middle of Tristen and Nitros story. The book tells us a little bit about their meeting, but it is only described not felt. And we miss the months Tristen recovers and gets to know Nathan (Nitro). What a bummer.

Their connection wa
Cali Gals
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
L. Wilder continues to be a favorite author though I will say this book took me on a different journey then her amazing MC books. Yes this story still had this badass alpha male that I love but you also went on this ride that dealt with the after effects of love, loss, and heartache. The two main characters in this story, Nathan and Tristen were true survivors. Nathan is this amazing protector who still needs to deal with his past. Tristen is an amazing woman who survives loss and then abuse. It ...more
Kelly
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good start to a new series

Damaged Goods is the first book in a the Redemption series by L. Wilder, and focuses on the main couple Tristan and Nitro ( Nathan ). This can be read as a standalone, however readers that have read this authors other work will be more familiar with Tristan and Nitro if they have read Big ( Satan's Fury MC ) as Tristan's kidnapping and rescue occurred within this story.

I've been curious to read Tristan and Nathan's story, and see how they would work out after Trista
Joelle
I have to say that I am really enjoying this new series and the previous ones with the Satan's Fury MC members.Even though Nitro is not part of them Satan MC Series itself he is connected to them and like family to them. Tristen on the other hand is already part of the MC and she is family.

I have to say that Nitro was my favorite character this time around but I may have already been half way in love with him myself from being in Big's story.Who am I kidding I was head over heals for him when he
michelle Shelly
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five wonderful stars! I'm in love with Nitro/Nathan. Through most of the book I was an emotional mess, my heart hurt for this beautiful man. He's been through so much letting revenge get him through.

We meet him in Big when he was called in to help find and rescue Tristan. One thing he didn't imagine was seeing something in her eyes and the need to save her.

Damaged Goods is about Nathan finding his way through his past pain and learning to live again. Tristan is a big part in him being able to
Lisa Cullinan
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous new series!

For those of you who have read Leslie Wilder's Satan's Fury MC series, you're already familiar with Nitro, the guy the MC depends on for most things in the shady underworld. He's THAT character who deserves his own book.

Damaged Goods took care of that tenfold. Not only did his story do him justice, but what an outstanding job with shifting over to a brand new series as well.

In Big, the last Satan's Fury installment, Nitro is instrumental in securing the safe return of Triste
lauren
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was ok
Did I read the same book the description spoke of?

Am I missing something? I'm a big fan of L. Wilder books, but this one just felt super off compared to the great books I've read from her. I felt literally zero to no chemistry between these two, I mean they seemed like two ppl who just knew one another, the man really showed no interest in Tristan that I could really see. Sure he helped get her back, sent her to rehab, but shit any brother type can do that! No sparks in any shape or form I telli
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(4.5stars)

You MUST, as in MUST read the previous stories before diving into Damaged Goods! I know that it says that this is the first of a new series, but previous events and characters are mentioned and lets just face it, a person would be confused and lost trying to read this first. Damaged Goods starts pretty much where Big left off, but going from Nitro and Tristen's POVs.

After Nitro recued Tristen in Big's story, he decided that she was going to be his. He just didn't ta
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

L. Wilder is a new to me author and I love finding gems then shouting at the rooftops about them. ALL the words folks, all the words. This book... addicting, intense, passionate, and completely captivating. Wilder delivers on all fronts, twisted... sexy... suspenseful... and oh so right. Tristen and Nitro are two people you must meet.

Damaged Goods was such an amazing book and damn L. Wilder just really knocked it out of the park. This book hit all my senses, giving romantic suspense such
Mel Allen
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story flows from Big's. Nitro has been in turmoil for a long time not knowing how to live with what happened years ago, but whilst doing a favor for Satan's Fury because of his connections he sees Tristen and now there's something about her he can relate to so saving her he can't let her go. Will he be able to be what Tristen needs him to be or is his heart buried around a wall to deep.
Tristen had given up until she saw him and when he saved her then helped her get the help she needed she
Sue
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of Leslie Wilder's work and although this book can be read as a standalone (it starts a new series), to me it is best read after BIG since the characters were introduced in that book and you will understand the history and storyline much more clearly.
Nathan (Nitro) and Tristen are one seriously messed up couple, both having been damaged by their pasts...but when they get together it is a wonderful mix of care, support and romance.
I love how the MC is brought into this book as the
Vickie
3.5 Stars

Damaged Goods is the latest offering from L. Wilder and my first book by this author. It was a fast paced, suspense filled read with a dominant alpha and a feisty heroine who both are haunted by events from their past looking to find salvation in each other.

Nitro - an alpha male at the highest level. Rich, powerful and feared by many. Works hard, plays hard and gives zero f**ks. He was assigned a job but with one look Tristen became his obsession. Risking everything he's worked so hard
Amy Davies
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
So good.

I love all of Lesley's books and this one didn't disappoint again. I knew they would get their own book, Nitro was a bold character that was too bossy not to be heard.

The connection between Tristen and Nitro was slow building but it was always there. It's was explosive chemistry in the making. I loved that she was a strong women and stuck to her guns. Their relationship wasn't easy but it was good to see they stuck it out.

Looking forward to Max's story
Susan W
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: free, ku, dnf, z2017
DNF. I am not sure what it is but this author's writing style irked me. I can usually get past grammatically errors and such but this style was like a narrative, it felt the author was not invested in characters, so I didn't get the connection. A lot was glossed over. It was like all of a sudden they were together.
MomThat
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one heck of a roller coaster read. L. Wilder has a way of pulling me in and not letting go until the very end. Loved Nitro in Big and was thrilled to see that she decided to write his book. He falls for Tristen but is guarded from the start because of his past. She is able to see the good in him, and holds on to the hope that he will give her his heart. Another awesome read. Can't wait for Max's Book.
ValerieC
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I took a star off because the main character, Nathan 'Nitro' James was named Jacob in the book Big and without an explanation for this, it's a pretty inexcusable thing for an author to do. Otherwise,, this was a pretty good book with likeable auxiliary characters. These guys aren't bikers, just gun runners with other legit businesses. Another book is coming and I will read that, too.
reneeNaDaBomb
Nathan James (Nitro) and his dad are gun runners for Satan's Fury MC in Washington State. Lainey and Nitro are expecting their first child together, a girl named Lila Grace, who is due to arrive any day.
His dad and Lainey are attacked and killed by MC members, the DeMarco Brothers. Only his mom, Ms. Clara, survived. He meets Tristen Carmichael and she becomes a part of Nitro's world.
Jos
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I had already read Book 2 and when I realized I hadn't read Nitro's story, I knew I had to delve straight in and oh boy am I glad that I did:)

A great read for me. Nitro and Tristen were SUPER sexy together. Their chemistry in and out of the bedroom was off the charts, HOT!

Now, why not a full 5 Stars, well for me, the dreaded dead ex trope and yes, it bothered me:( I wanted to truly feel without a doubt that Tristen was totally it for him and I did but yet I hated to be constantly remin
☆MichelleNicole☆
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow... I loved nitro and everything he is and has had to go through.. And I can't wait for Max's book...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Muerto (Night Rebels MC, #2)
  • ZACK: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 4)
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • The Rogue of Islay Isle (Highland Isles, #2)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Dragon Claimed (Dark Kings #14.5)
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • Biker Chicks: An Anthology of Hot MC Romance
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC, #4)
  • Texas Fire (Texas Heat, #2)
  • Flamed with Courage (Cash Bar #3)
  • New Beginnings: Abel's Journey (Healing Hearts, #2)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
I am a lover of romance novels (especially MC romance), summer breaks, and unexpected quiet moments when I can write without interruptions.

Redemption (2 books)
  • Max's Redemption (Redemption #2)
“let go of what’s gone, and be grateful for what still remains.” 0 likes