Start by marking “Hot Mess 5 (Hot Mess, #5)” as Want to Read:
Hot Mess 5 (Hot Mess, #5)

Hot Mess 5

(Hot Mess #5)

[Siren Publishing: The Stormy Glenn ManLove Collection: Erotic Alternative Contemporary Romance, M/M, HEA]

Lany

There came a point where I began to believe life was perfect. I was married to the sexiest Italian ever trained to be a SWAT officer, I had two beautiful little girls, and more friends than I could count. And then my world fell out from beneath my feet, and I disco
Published June 22nd 2017 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hot Mess 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Mess 5

Barbara➰
Another cute addition with a HEA. I've loved these books. Sal is one hot Italian man. Lany, poor guy, just keeps getting into messes. I'm really hoping Ms Glenn will write about some of these side characters. There are so many couples to choose from.
Denise H.
*** Snarky, sexy, intense; a roller-coaster ride for our men.
I love Stormy Glenn's marvelous tales. We open with the funeral of Lany's Aunt. Uncle Jerry, his boss, is lost and the family is grieving. Smaller man, Lany,

was nearly lost as a baby, and has a hard time in life. He's a mess magnet.
Big , hot hunk, Sal,

is married to Lany, and is the Swat Team leader. They have two adopted daughters, and the men are deeply in love and devoted.

* We get lots of sexy times; dirty talk, powerful emotio
Susan
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, gbr, hurt-comfort, mm

While I really like the formula of the big bad alpha man caring for his smaller twink of a boyfriend (husband in this case), I think it is time for the story of Lany and Sal to come to and end. Yes, this was a fun read, but I was really missing some emotion that made the first two books so special to me.

If I really love a book I don’t care about plotholes or ridiculous police procedures, but here I started noticing all these little things. That’s definitely a sign of my attention wave
Elsbeth

The typical Sal and Lany story!! Lany gets into trouble and Sal comes to the rescue.

description

"Tu sei una stella... la mia stella."
Lany would always be my star, my beacon.

Christy
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, on-my-kindle
I actually believed ‘Hot Mess 4’ was going to be it in this series. I mean, it wrapped so many things up, plus Lany and Sal ended up being gifted with two beautiful twin girls to adopt. It seemed to be the perfect place to make the finale. Silly me. I should have realized that Stormy Glenn would have more antics for these two to get up to, along with throwing parenthood into the mix!

Really, Stormy? You had to go there? You're lucky I adore you and your writing. Lany is a mess, a hot mess, to be
Jacq ~
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok not sure if this was boring or I’m tired of the same oh same oh...hmmm
Hc
I'm kind of over these guys... the situations gotten into and the blatant getting out of them is just kind of ridiculous. The Italian used by all is just... too sappy? kind of on repeat? old? any of them would do. And yet I probably would not be able to skip if another came out, knowing that ridiculous getting of of mess situations are GOING to happen...
Sylvia
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5☆

I just loved Laney&Sal♡
I really hope that Eddie,Lynn/Clarke,Vinnie and Marcus will get their own story
Stella Gladden
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Almost didn't read...

I almost didn't read this series, but it just kept popping up every I was looking for a new book to read. So, I finally decided to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did. Sometime you can't judge a book by its cover, you have to read the inside: About This Book; it give you some information about the book. Again, you don't know how many times I pass this book over, I'm so, so, glad I changed my mind and purchased all five books. I can't wait for the next books to come out, abo
Ally Lupold
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!

I've followed the dynamics between Lany and Sal from the first book and became hooked. I love the p!it build his was you never know what is going to happen next. I never thought Sal would be running nude with it all hanging in the breeze. It was so funny and Lany being sold as a sex slave that was a surprise. Can't wait until the next book comes out to see what Lany gets up to! Absolutely love this author.
Ottilee B.
I'm sorry to see this series end but I loved every moment! I rated this higher as it has more stuff I like, namely kids. These two as Father's!!!!! It felt more involved as well. How the dr. was worked into the story was brilliant. I still see I LOVE LUCY touches but I hear less Bronx.

I'd love to read about the other's love-life, especially Lyn and Clarke. Burke and Vinnie?? Oh, yea!
Elayne
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-bought-books
Another episode in the misadventures of Lany and Sal. Lany gets into trouble completely without effort. It's taking more and more of the Team and extended family to help Sal get him out again. These two should just stop having celebrations. LOL.
llv
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
rating: 4.5 stars

I'm going back and leaving a rating for all the books in the series that I didn't rate at the time. I'm giving all the books in the series the same rating because I enjoyed each of them immensely.
Cheryl
Jul 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Another year and lots more drama and accidents for Lany and Sal. Nothing ever goes to plan for these two.
If you like the earlier books in the series you'll like this one.
Shelley
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Jenny
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance
Love this series! Fun, quick, and easy to read in true Stormy Glenn fashion :)
LaShonta
Oct 19, 2017
Trisha
Sep 18, 2018
Agatha
rated it did not like it
Jul 06, 2017
Jeanne
Aug 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up

Hot Mess (9 books)
  • Hot Mess 1 (Hot Mess #1)
  • Hot Mess 2 (Hot Mess, #2)
  • Hot Mess 3 (Hot Mess, #3)
  • Hot Mess 4 (Hot Mess, #4)
  • Hot Mess 6 (Hot Mess #6)
  • Hot Mess 7 (Hot Mess #7)
  • A Very Hot Mess Christmas (Hot Mess, #8)
  • Hot Mess 9 (Hot Mess #9)