Start by marking “Reckoning (The Variant Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (The Variant Series, #4)

Reckoning

(The Variant Series #4)

Alexandra Parker came home from the past only to find herself in the middle of an underground war—one that could affect the fate of Variants everywhere.

Fighting an all-powerful government agency is tough enough, but when a secret from John Grayson’s past comes back to haunt them all, the group’s united front begins to crumble. And when Alex’s own painful memories threaten
Published June 19th 2017 by CreateSpace

Start your review of Reckoning (The Variant Series, #4)
Natalie Hughes
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant but disappointing ending

This book was as fantastic as i expected. Well written and a page turner i could not put it down. However i am so disappointed with the ending. Now this could be on me but i thought that this was the last book and i just thought it would have been a perfect ending to the series.

I am looking forward to the next book but i just hope that the wait is a little shorter. No matter what i know Jena Leigh will make it worth the wait.
Cathy
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Reading, love the characters, clean read.
Megan
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Laura Highcove
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I picked up the first book in this series at the Roanoke Author Invasion because the back cover copy looked interested and I wanted to help support self-published authors. I have been impressed by these books all the way through. While the overall concept isn't mind blowing: "veiled world hidden from humans, girl finds out that not only is she one of them, but one of the strongest with a unique power" but the writing is done well and the story is very tight through the four books I've read. I ...more
Kathryn
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: most-favorite
I've been anxiously waiting for this book. Bought it on the day it came out. After reading, it was well worth the purchased. I truly enjoyed it. I love how I began to see Alex growing into a more confident person. I also love how there was alternating POVs because I got to see each person's thought. Not just that, but it also flowed really well in pushing the story forward and helps me as a reader grow closer to the characters. Of course, we can't forget about Alex and Declan. I love how this ...more
Jessica
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the series..

I very much enjoyed this book. I am very curious to see what will unfold from here. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys to read the supernatural typed stories.
Linda-Lee Pierce
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Choose a side...make sure you know who is on your side...wait a minute!!!! Some friends are not, some enemies are friends. Join Alex as she battles against being controlled by the Agency!!! Love this series! Could not put it down!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!
Bob
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hard to put down.

I really enjoyed the whole series. Anyone who a good versus evil will enjoy it. I gave it 4 stars because I thought this WS the last, but it is a cliff hanger. If you want a strong female hero, read this series.

Catherine
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW. This is such good book. I love how the characters have changed over the four books. There are some amazing twist in this book and it will have you crying by the end.

I cannot wait to read the next book in the series.
john livezey
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are going to take such a long time writing the books, please don't make me want to read them so badly.
Whitney
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Great continuation to the series, I adore the characters. Heartbreakingly amazing. Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Sean
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to give it 5 stars, but I was a little lost on the beginning. I will say though, I enjoyed it very much, and the wait was worth it. Can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Holly
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dammit there is a book 5! REAAAAaAaAAaly Good.
theBookWolf
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
(I will be writing this review for the first four books in this series and not just for this book.)
Let me just start by saying how much I love the concept for this series. I have always been a big fan of "X-Men" like stories so naturally I was drawn to this series. This series might not have made it to my top 5 favourite series of the year but it has definitely been an enjoyable read. I was initially reluctant to read this series because it was told from a third person perspective but then I
Krysta Wilcox
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Addition to series 4 11 Jun 27, 2017 09:28AM

• Fated (Relentless, #6)
  • Haven (Relentless #5)
  • Hellion (Relentless, #7)
  • Ignited (Ignited, #1)
  • Warrior (Relentless #4)
  • Winter's Kiss (Her Guardians, #2)
  • The Road (The Road to Hell, #3)
  • Sacrificed (Ignited, #2)
  • Into Hell (The Road to Hell Series, #4)
  • Carved (The Road to Hell, #2)
  • Gathering Water (Gathering Water, #1)
  • Winter's Guardian (Her Guardians, #1)
  • Renegade (The Captive, #2)
  • Keeper (Matefinder: Next Generation, #1)
  • Fury Frayed (Of Fates and Furies, #1)
  • Lightness Falling (Lightness Saga #2)
  • Fractured Souls (Shattered Promises, #2)
  • Run Little Wolf (Forest Pack, #1)
Jena Leigh is the author of the Variant Series novels REVIVAL, RESISTANCE, REDUX, and RECKONING. Born and raised in the lightning capital of North America, she eventually made her home in the Smoky Mountains of Western North Carolina. A shameless geek, she loves coffee, loud music, bad sci-fi movies, Skittles, and shenanigan-filled road trips to faraway concerts.

To find out more about The Variant

The Variant Series (4 books)
  • Revival (The Variant Series, #1)
  • Resistance (The Variant Series, #2)
  • Redux (The Variant Series, #3)