Start by marking “Fall Fury (Devlin Dynasty, #2; Storm For All Seasons, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fall Fury (Devlin Dynasty, #2; Storm For All Seasons, #2)

Fall Fury

(Storm for All Seasons #2)

Book 2 of a sexy series from the New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of the Play-by-Play series and Hope series.

Shannon Storm is the feisty, independent director of Public Relations for her family run hotel, The Rising Storm. She’s less than thrilled at the arrival of Max Devlin, hotshot PR guru from Boston, but has no choice other than work with him on the
Published June 6th 2017 by Jaci Burton, Inc. (first published June 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Fall Fury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall Fury

Start your review of Fall Fury (Devlin Dynasty, #2; Storm For All Seasons, #2)
Maura
Lisa Barker
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great series!! I love the Storm family.
Charlotte
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A new wolf is born

Shannon has been hurt before. Can she left go of the past? Can she open her heart again? Max was hired to help with PR and he has his sites set on Shannon. Can he do it? I really like paranormal aspect. Well written.
Charlene
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I so wanted to like this one more, but it was too much. Werewolves and magic.
Donnelle
I'm a fan of werewolf stories and of alpha male heroes who are utterly focused on their heroines. Happily, this book falls into both of those categories. At the beginning of the book, we discover that Max has begun to sort of long for a mate and after merely seeing a picture of Shannon, he's positive that she's the one. From that point on, as they work together and butt heads, he acknowledges the obstacles in their path, but he never loses his focus and he never gives up on her.

From the start of
Kathy Davie
A mildly erotic romance and second in the Devlin Dynasty series as well as in the Storm for All Seasons series. The couple focus is on Max Devlin and Shannon Storm and is set in New Orleans.

My Take
I was more impressed with the short story that began this series, Running Mate (found in the anthology Primal Heat). Still, it's a sweet romance that made me feel rather wrinkly thinking of all that storm water Shannon generates during sex that soaks the bed. I felt much better when Burton later
LaurLa
I could have loved this book if the heroine was less of a bitch and was more willing to give the hero a chance. Of course, he was super alpha-holey which seemed to get worse the more she pushed him away which made her even more shrewish, so it was kind of a circle for awhile. And it was a bit funny to see him at a loss because the female didn't just fall at his feet as expected. But for me she never actually gave him a chance, went into self-protection mode from the moment they met, and I would ...more
Larissa
In Fall Fury the family member to be hit by the Cupid’s arrow is Shannon Storm, the woman responsible for the fall, or of course, the hotel public relations.

Max Devlin, a handsome and canine man is about to move to Louisiana to be part of the public relations plan of the Storm’s family hotel-casino thing permanently .

As always the characters will try very hard to avoid the whole destiny talk - and soon discover that they really were meant to be with one another. And as well - the characters
Timmysparks
I enjoyed this book better than the first. Maybe because it was longer and there was more character and plot development in it. I liked Shannon but her stubbornness and quick judgement were annoying. I also liked Max. He really cared about Shannon and was going to make their relationship work no matter the cost to himself. Its was a nice read.
MountainKat
*3+ Stars*

I didn't connect with this book as much as I did the first. I enjoyed it, but I thought the heroine's reticence lasted a little too long and her acceptance came a little to easy. I still plan to continue the series and think it may have been more issues with the one character than the rest of the others.
Wendy
Aug 08, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay. It was great, up until the end. It's your typical stubborn female who refuses to lose control and your typical alpha male who's whipped for his mate. Seriously, after what she said to him, she should have been the one crawling back and apologizing. Not the other way around.
Michelle Tempted By Books
This book didn't flow. The characters didn't have chemistry and the sex scenes seemed to broad side me. They just kind of got thrown in with no real build up. I LOVED Summer Heat but I HATED this one.
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great second book for both series (storms & devlin). Loved the alpha male trying to convince the magical uptight alpha female to trust and give away her heart. Great HEA. I hope there's some babies in the next few books. Make the family's even bigger.
FayAnn
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oops I actually finished this a day or 2 ago & forgot to write my review. This book was GREAT. It not only brought 2 wonderful families together but it brought with it one of my most favorite types of paranormals, Werewolves! Again it was GREAT!
Anne
Dec 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book.
Mary Lauer
Enjoyable, but I never felt like I got to know Max all that well. On to Logan! 8-)
Patty
Jun 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fast paced, great love story. Fabulous 2nd installation of 2 series.
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the mixture of weather and werewolf. Great story. Loved how much max n Shannon fought but couldn't stop falling for each other. Great HEA.
Jess
Michelle
Feb 22, 2013
Debi Lawrence
Jan 31, 2014

• Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Mastered (Vakarran Captives, #2)
  • The Bet (Indecent Intentions #1)
  • A Shifter's Claim (Pale Moonlight #4)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Wedding from Hell (The Wedding From Hell, #1-3; Firefighters, #0.5-0.7)
  • Slow Summer Kisses
  • The Homecoming (Shelter Bay, #1)
  • The Awakening of Ivy Leavold (Markham Hall, #1)
  • The Punishment of Ivy Leavold (Markham Hall, #3)
  • The Education of Ivy Leavold (Markham Hall, #2)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Already Gone
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
  • A Very Merry Princess (Happily Inc, #2.5)
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
  • Summer on Mirror Lake (Honeymoon Harbor)
  • One Summer Weekend (Cedar Street, #1)
Jaci Burton is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of over 85 books. She lives in Oklahoma and when she isn’t on deadline (which is often), she can usually be found wrestling with her uncooperative garden, wrangling her dogs, watching an unhealthy amount of television, or completely losing track of time reading a great book. She’s a total romantic and longs for the ...more

Storm for All Seasons (4 books)
  • Summer Heat (Storm for All Seasons, #1)
  • Winter Ice (Storm For All Seasons, #3)
  • Spring Rain (Storm For All Seasons, #4)