Start by marking “Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set

Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set

(Not My First Rodeo #2)

In Donna Alward’s Seducing the Sheriff, Cassidy’s first foray into online dating is an unqualified disaster. Witness to a bank robbery, she’s now in danger. Sexy sheriff Joe Lawson is willing do whatever it takes to protect her, even if that means hiding her away in his secluded mountain cabin.

In Roping the Rancher by Sarah M. Anderson, all Tommy knows is girls his own age
Published June 26th 2017 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Select Contemporary)

To ask other readers questions about Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set

Start your review of Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set
Ayekah
Fantabulous!!!! What an amazing collection of stories!! Fans and ice water required.

Ladies these are over the top; hot, sexy cowboys, strong women and the story of how they each come to meet. All based on a little web site called Not My First Rodeo. (NMFR) They're stand alone stories, the common denominator is the web site and the characters are either divorced, widowed or "it's complicated" And they are cowboys and hot damn these women have written the hottest stories and the perfect cowboy,
Linda Quick
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this collection of books! Each is a stand alone story the length of a novella or short novel, so they're meaty enough to have a substantial story within them. I felt invested in the characters and wanting them to have a HEA.

While I loved all the stories, the first one, Seducing the Sheriff, was my favorite. I loved how the characters were thrown together and how they interacted. I was sorry when it ended and would love to see the characters continued in a future book.

Fans of the genre
J Williams
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of novellas! All three are fast, sexy reads. They did not feel rushed at all. I especially liked Seducing the Sheriff which had a little bit of suspense thrown in. Excellent!
Fiona Marsden
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars I always find rating anthologies difficult. It's like buying a cd of music. You might love some, but others maybe not so much. All three stories in this anthology were good but I found Roping the Cowboy the most emotionally satisfying. They are all linked through the dating site Notmyfirstrodeo.com which is for people who have been married or in a permanent previous relationship.

The first story, Seducing the Sheriff, by Donna Alward, is fairly lighthearted. Cassidy is not sure if she's
Isha Coleman
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Never has a compilation come along that varies in ideas but is so obviously meant to end up together. Donna Alward, Jenna Bayley Burke and Sarah M. Anderson embrace the power of what it means to be a woman with these tempting stories of danger, risky behavior and heartwarming humor.

Cassidy gets more than she bargained for in Seducing the Sheriff. From online dating to in need of protection, never would she have suspected that she'd find a love match along the way. Donna Alward brings the funny
C bond
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
netgalley

Excellent read. Loved it.
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suducing the Sheriff-
Cassie is a independent strong headed person who's been hurt and is not ready for love. Joe has been set up on another blind date his sister chose only to realize maybe the person he wants is someone who's been there the whole time. These two have to battle their demons through the book and it keeps you wondering what's going to happen next. They have this natural chemistry with each other but don't know what to do with it. The story is super fun read and just sucks you in
Angela Simmons
Jul 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Seducing the Sheriff by Donna Alward
Rating: 3.5 Cups

This was cute, quick, and way too short.

When the bank Cassidy is at is robbed, not only is she shocked and scared, she recognizes the robber from his profile on the dating site, Not My First Rodeo. With no way to tell if the robber recognized her from her profile, Joe, the sexy sheriff she’s had her eye on, decides to hide her away at his home in the mountains. One thing soon leads to another but he’s the sheriff and she’s the woman he’s
Christine
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, anthology
Not My First Rodeo 2 may be the first time I requested something from Netgalley simply because the title made me laugh. The gimmick here is that it is the name of a dating website for people who have already been married, which I found pretty cute. The novellas, though, went way beyond cute with secret hook-ups and hang-ups everywhere. Three strong, smart women and the dudes who find them with the help of (and sometimes despite) NotMy1stRodeo.com. Here's how the stories ranked:

Roping the Rancher
Lori
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this novella boxed set.

Seducing the Sheriff: This was a very good and beautifully written story for Joe and Cassidy. If you love strong protective men with a heart of gold, then you will love Joe. He was so gentle, tender, sweet to Cassidy - definitely heartmelting and swoon worthy. Cassidy is trying to be strong and rebuild her life. The connection she had with Joe was so special. I loved their interactions. They just had a genuine connection and was comfortable. This novella had
Lesley
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Seducing the Sheriff by Donna Alward 4*
I first read this story last June and I enjoyed re-reading it. It is an entertaining story, which kept me hooked (despite having read it before) with a HFN ending. Would have preferred a HEA ending which could perhaps have been achieved with an epilogue several years down the road.

Captivating the Cowboy by Jenna Bayley-Burke 5*
Jules can't wait to shake off the dust of the small town she lives in and return to her home town of New York where she plans to
Bette Hansen
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great compilation of stories each involving a dating site and addressing how difficult it is to meet that special someone when life gets hectic. Each of these authors put there own special spin on the theme and we end up with 3 great stories to entertain us. I definitely recommend this one!

Seducing the Sheriff by Donna Alward - If witnessing a bank robbery isn't proof that dating just doesn't work for Cassidy doesn't know what does. Now being protected by the very sexy sheriff - that might
Starla
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Donna Alward's Seducing the Sheriff: I enjoyed the story from the first interaction between Cassidy and Joe. It was so obvious that they were interested in each other. When Cassidy recognizes the robber at the bank it forces them to really spend time together and the sparks fly. It was a great story to read.

Sarah M. Anderson's Roping the Rancher: Tommy and Carly were fun but confusing to read. I wanted them both happy but I wasn't sure they were meant to be together. The end was surprising and I
Mona
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved each book. All talk about a dating site called Not my First Rodeo.
Here's a little about each book!
Not my first Rodeo Box Set #2
1st book::Seducing the Sheriff: 5 stars--Donna Alward
After the hold up in the Bank Cassie doesn't know what to make of Joe's offer. She does know that he wants to protect her. He's the sheriff. That's his job. Serve and protect. It just feels like more. See where it goes.

Roping The Rancher-5 Stars Jenna Bayley-Burke
Slade Weston/ was a good looking man but never
Paula
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Fun anthology that is not too deep but just right when you want stand-alone novellas with HEAs to entertain you. Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set by Donna Alward, Jenna Bayley-Burke and Sarah M. Anderson has stories that all involve an on-line dating site but not necessarily how the couple is brought together. The distinct style of each writer adds to this cowboy anthology. Two of the writers, I had not read books by before this anthology so it was a great way to sample their work.

My favorite was
Yvonne Cruz
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you love stories about hunky cowboys you will really enjoy these novellas. You can’t go wrong when you have authors like Donna Alward, Sarah M Anderson, and Jenna Bayley-Burke writing them.
So giddy up and run to get your copy of this book. Great for summer reading.
I was gifted a copy of this book. The opinions expressed are solely my own.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic box set!! All three stories are 5 star reads, they were page turning stories. They had all the feels with and very enjoyable novellas. I highly recommend this box set. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book from publisher via NetGalley.
Barbara
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good stories I liked this set so much I now have it and the first one in my Wish List to buy.I would recommend reading the first set as one of the stories ties in with one of them.I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Kaylee Nizza
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read box set. I truly enjoyed each and every story these wonderful authors wrote. They are heartwarming and heartfelt. I look forward to reading more from these authors. Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Publishing.
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A sexy, sizzling romance with a sexy cowboy sheriff and a damsel in distress. This is my first Boxed Set featuring cowboys or western stories but I was none the less pleased by it. They were great stories, sexy as can be and full of great suspense and dreamy romances.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I got my cowboy fix with three tantalizing read from this trio of authors that came together to offer a wonderful rodeo experience.

This was one sure way to get your cowboy fix. Three wonderful authors brought out their big guns with three different, sexy, sensual cowboy romances.

Hot, sexy, alluring, tantalizing, intriguing, top notched male hotties that scorch the valleys. Begin your cowboy vacation this week with Donna Alward, jenna Bayley-Burke, and Sarah M. Anderson. While each one give you a
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Not My First Rodeo 2 Boxed Set is a nice little collection of romances set around the dating site NotMy1stRodeo.com.

Seducing the Sheriff by Donna Alward: 4 stars. It features hot sheriff Joe and the woman he is protecting, Cassidy. Seducing the Sheriff is sweet and sexy and Joe especially stands out because he's so sweet and protective. Cassidy got on my nerves a little because she was so hot and cold with Joe, but once she got over it, she was OK.

Captivating the Cowboy by Jenna Bayley-Burke: 4
Amy
Oct 25, 2017
Amary Chapman
Nov 10, 2017
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved these 3 stories, each one of them deal with online dating site and the troubles that go with it, and how what you think you want in life and love is not always what you get or need.

Seducing the Sheriff has Cassidy witness a bank robbery and knows how to find the robber, but Sheriff Joe hides her in his cabin for the weekend and when she is safe she leaves but neither one can forget the other .

Roping the Rancher, has Tommy realizing none of the girls his age do anything for him and when
Katrina
Elizabeth Neal
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seducing the Sheriff by Donna Alward -

**4 Stars**

Just a small town girl, who owns the Forge. He's the local boy who knows the girl. Okay, my sort of ode to Bon Jovi is over. LOL Joe, the sheriff, has let his sister talk him into yet another blind date, this time with one of her co-workers. It does not go well, Joe does not want to be there with her. He's done with this crap. Plus, as always happens when she's around, he can't stop watching Cassidy.

Cassidy, who can handle every aspect and
Karen
Jun 27, 2017 added it
Reviewing soon

• The Billionaire's Holiday Engagement
  • Compromising Positions
  • The Billionaire's Runaway Fiancée
  • Don't Mess with Texas (Hotter In Texas, #1)
  • Robert B. Parker's Old Black Magic (Spenser, #46)
  • Without Fail (Jack Reacher, #6)
  • Robert B. Parker's Little White Lies (Spenser, #45)
While bestselling author Donna Alward was busy studying Austen, Eliot and Shakespeare, she was also losing herself in the breathtaking stories created by romance novelists like LaVyrle Spencer, Judith McNaught, and Nora Roberts. Several years after completing her degree she decided to write a romance of her own and it was true love! Five years and ten manuscripts later she sold her first book and ...more

Not My First Rodeo (2 books)
  • Not My 1st Rodeo