Start by marking “Screwing The Mob (The Mob Lust Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Screwing The Mob (The Mob Lust Series #1)

Screwing The Mob

(The Mob Lust Series #1)

Death? Yeah, she's worth that risk.

Shaye
He never cared about me. He never would. He was always on the take, but this time he took too much. I betrayed my family tonight. I lost my virginity tonight. I was ready to give up this whole life tonight. I loved him, and he treated me like I was no better than the dirt on the bottom of his shoe. One thought makes me smile through
Published August 2018 (first published May 16th 2018)

Start your review of Screwing The Mob (The Mob Lust Series #1)
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
I’ve not read anything by this author before so I will definitely be reading more from her in the future.

I absolutely loved the two main characters Shaye and Nico. They grew up together and have been in love with each other for years. The chemistry between them is hot. They both know they shouldn’t, that it is forbidden but they are struggling to resist.

I found this to be a well told mafia romance. Although I found it slow at the start I really enjoyed it and I’m looking forward to reading
April Symes
Screwing the Mob by Kristen Luciani has it all---the action, drama, angst, tension, lust, hatred and forbidden love. And even more, it’s a mafia romance. YAS!! This is a killer romance to sink your teeth into. Shaye has been in love with Nico, her brother’s BFF for quite some time but hasn’t told him of her feelings. She cant because of the fact Nico is off limits so she has suppressed her love and feelings for him. Nico has forbidden feelings for Shaye but because of who his family is and all ...more
Jun 11, 2018 rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I wanted to like this title. I like mob themed books and I like darker stories, the danger, the world I have no desire to see in real life, and all of the things about the Mafia that just don't match the life I live.

But, the story of Shaye and Nico was lost in that. There was too much of the mob and not enough of the romance. By 20% into the book, the characters have spent one or 2 small scenes together, and the rest of the story s focused on the mafia, the drama,
Lorie Glowania
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nico is now flung into running the family business after his grandfather dies. He has a lot of responsibilities to keep everyone in check. The problem is he can’t get Shay out of his mind. Her family has not always agreed with his but he has always had major feelings for Shay but he has been truly a manwhore when it comes to woman. He constantly pushes her away because if there family and safety but he can’t seem to be able to do that anymore when she comes back into his life. But can he truly ...more
Jos
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Philomena Callan Cheekypee

Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I love a good mob romance story and this one is definitely worth checking out. These two characters have known each other forever and she has been in love with him but if there is one thing Nico knows that is that he isn't good for Shay. This book was packed full of so much angst, chemistry, painful emotions, love, hate, and so, so much more. You will be absolutely hooked and wanting to strangle Nico but loving him at the same time. Your heart will break for Shay and the hurt that Nico causes.

Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Shaye and Nico's story. It was a fairly quick read to me. Not only that, but Kristen left it open for a possible second book. Don't worry, it's not a cliffhanger but it have a door that can be opened for more Nico.
FunUndertheCovers
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally a Mafia romance I could sink my teeth into and of course it was from the brilliant mind of Kristen Luciani. In the past, a mafia romance was not my first choice when I was searching for a good read. Kristen Luciani has brought me something I could enjoy. Shaye has been in love with Nico for quite some time but he is her brother's best friend and therefore off limits. Nico can have any one he chooses and he has! Now Nico has his sights set on Shaye but he can never have a relationship. No ...more
Myra Espino
May 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I love romance books with mob or mafia themes. This is the first time I read a mafia theme book written by Kristen. I was intrigued on the story and the characters of this book. The start was good but as the story goes, I want to smack Nico and Max ughhhh... I find Nico's character a bit lacking on some aspects. Shaye on the other hand, she's ok not bad. Anyway, this book is definitely a page turner but the characters, it needs some development (?). Still the story is good.
H.J. Bellus
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Luciani kicks off this book with a bang! You have no time to sit back and gobble up background information. There’s a funeral and then the two characters are at it.

Screwing the Mob has it all…hatred, lust, and forbidden love. Nico doesn’t care. He’s as alpha as they come and knows exactly what he wants. The thing is what you always want isn’t the best.

Enter the heroine, Shaye. She’s no wimp and there to play. She knows as well as Nico what’s right and wrong. The chemistry in the book doesn’t
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Man, I LOVED this book and I'm already diving into book 2!!! YASSSS for the multi-page sex scenes!!!! YASSS for the thrills and violence!!! YASSS for the complicated and tortured protagonists!!!

So, as you can already infer from the title, this is a story about mobsters....and screwing. (See what I did there????) Tony Soprano meets Christian Gray. And there is plenty of mobbing...and plenty of

The story is told from 2 points of view: Nico and Shaye. I am seeing this being done in
Jennifer  Ingalls
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this mafia romance and continue to love Kristen Luciani with every new book I read. It was a little mafia light for me compared to some, but compared to other books she has written, Kristen Luciani take a little darker turn than normal, making this a gritty forbidden romance. But aren’t all mob romances forbidden?! This one has the characters trying to choose between obligation and the undeniable chemistry Shay and Nico share and a romance that will be frowned upon. Shay and Nico are a ...more
We Like them Dark **
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
My heart! I’ve suffered many heart palpitations while reading mafia romance-and this book, just took YEARS off my life in the best way possible! Shaye and Nico-let’s start with the chemistry! I felt myself snickering because I just KNEW when they finally couldn’t take it any more that it would be the biggest explosion of love we’ve ever seen-and I wasn’t let down. We know these two pretty much belong together, and they have a history, as they grew up together. Nico, though we know he wants to be ...more
Tina Morgan
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

Ok for me this book starts a little bit slow,like I was worried I wasn’t going to get into it wasn’t grabbing me like her normal stories do. But then then it started to pick up and when it grabs you it grabs you by the throat and doesn’t let go. Theirs a forbidden love thang going on in this book but Nico also keeps pushing Shaye away to protect her. But her family is in the business as well, plus when you’re the boss people always watching you. With their family at odds and everyone else
Judy
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shaye and Nico grew up together. She's always been in love with him and he's been with her. But, he can't be with her and she leaves. But, now she's back!! Still in love with him and determined to get what she wants....him.

She gives up her virginity to Nico and what does he do? He asks her to leave! She's crushed but, can't help but think she could have him killed! LOL

However, love is strong.......can these two avoid it or will they give into the feelings, chemistry between them?

This was a good
Darcy Lankford
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I was so excited. I absolutely love mafia books! I can honestly say I wasn’t disappointed. I had never read this author before but will definitely be looking for a follow up story. I’m giving it four stars bc I felt their could have been more actual “mob stuff” for my taste. I feel like this was a little on the lighter mafia side compared to other stuff I’ve read. However I loved the romance side of this book. I definitely have new book boyfriend. I think this ...more
Denise Van plew
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was one that caters to the darker side of things. It also knows how to lurk to the inside and take hold of your emotions that will have you screaming at times. Shaye and Nico have you kicking and screaming with the way they do each other and the way things are done. When the drama is added to the mix of these two you will be turning the pages so fast the smoke will rise. Not often do I like to read mafia romance but this author tempted me to inhale it.
Maura
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SCREWING THE MOB is a departure from this author's "normal" style of writing. It's a little bit darker, a little stronger in the setting and family than her other stories. OMG it is just as hot and romantic and wonderful.

The background information sets this book up perfectly. It is written in such a way that it didn't even feel like it was "background" as it was an integral part of the story. The age old battle that involves family of choice vs. family of origin has a new twist in this book.

Vickie Raynor
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was one of the best page turners I’ve read in a while. The excitement level was non stop, especially at the end when everything was coming to a head. I was holding my breath at times. Wow! A mafia hit! No pun intended. Nico and Shaye were on fire and their story left me wanting more! Definitely recommend this book. Book gifted to me.
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Nico & Shaye’s story. Nico is a character you will hate but once you know the reasons why he was an ass to Shaye you will start to like him and you will be rooting for Shaye & Nico. I love a good mafia story and this will have you hooked. I’m hoping there will be more in this series, because how it ended and I really want to know what’s up with Sloane and Max.
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I love a good mafia story and this one was better than I could have expected. It really starts off with a BANG!! I loved Shaye and Nico's story from the very start. This was a very action packed book full of angst and so much more.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Gail
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve read a few mob books.. this one was pretty good, I really enjoyed it.
Shay and Nicole go way back.. (like when they were kids) Shay has loved Nico for just as long. Nico knows he can’t have Shay, so after one kiss he sends her away.. but now she is back.. and Nico is tired of fighting his feelings.. he’s going to take what he wants... but a what cost..?

Seriously check out this read!! You won’t regret it!
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that I could not put down!!! I was pulled in on the first page and and held on until the last. This story had it all, suspense, love, and great characters. I absolutely loved getting pulled into this world. There were times I was holding my breath waiting to see what was going to happen. This was definitely a must read.
Christie72
I’ve not read a lot of mafia romances, but Kristen Luciani might just change that! This is a forbidden romance. Nico and Shaye have known each other since childhood, and she fell in love with him as they got older. But, to protect her from the dangerous life their families live, he pushes her away. All she feels is rejection and heartbreak. She returns home when Nico’s grandfather dies. He was important to her, so she tells herself she can pay her respects and leave. She and Nico soon realize ...more
Charlene
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love mafia romance so couldn’t wait to read this one. Add in the element of forbidden best friend’s sister, and it gets even better!

Shaye and Nico have been in love forever, but he keeps pushing her away. When he takes everything she has to offer and then tells her to leave, he’s made a big mistake, again! Sizzling hot and action packed, this book is a must read for mafia romance fans.
Cindy Fong
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nobody screws with the Salesis family. Nico and Shaye grew up together and she is the one thing he wants that he knows he really shouldn't have. When he decides the time is right for him to claim her, it sets off series of events that prove his place in the "family" and in her heart. This was an easy, enjoyable read with intrigue and just the right amount of sexiness. " He loves me. I love him. Why can't everything else be that simple?"
Misty Warner
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. I enjoyed this quick read. It is mob boss story with a HEA ending.
Nico's grandpa has just passed away bringing in all the old faces to pay respect to the "boss". Even she comes. He knows he messed up sending her away but he was just trying to protect her.
Shaye has loved Nico her whole life. So she is devastated when she comes back to find not one but two girls drapped on his arm. She just needs to put him in her past only how can she when he
Mandy Sawyer
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book took a while to get into but once it was going I loved it. Looking forward to the next book because I have a feeling that it will have lots of twists and turns!!
Debbie Eichler
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Niko didn't want the Mob life for Shaye so he broke her heart and sent her away. When she comes back he can no longer deny that he loves her. This book has everything a good Mob book needs. Forbidden love, family drama, loyalty and hot sex scenes.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Can You Please Help Me Swap Out 2 Book Covers? 2 19 Sep 09, 2018 12:13PM

• Warning: Part Three (The Vault Book 3)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • Unreserved (The Vault #2)
  • His Queen of Clubs (Vegas Underground, #6)
  • The Hit: Bratva Vows Book Two
  • Sold to the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #3)
  • The Bratva's Captive (Wicked Doms #3)
  • Convict Me (Rossi Crime Family Prequel)
  • The Gift: Bratva Vows One
  • Dead Man's Hand (Vegas Underground #7)
  • Kostya: A Dark Bratva Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 3)
  • Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia., #1)
  • Knocked Up by the Mob Boss: A Mafia Romance (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #4)
  • Warning: Part Two (The Vault #2)
  • Damage
  • Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1)
  • Gavriil: A Mafia Romance (Stepanov Mafia)
Kristen Luciani is a USA Today bestselling romance author, momtrepreneur, and a beauty product junkie with a penchant for stilettos, Silicon Valley, plunging necklines and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who prefers juicy drama to fill the lives of anyone other than her, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncovering her true ...more

The Mob Lust Series (5 books)
  • Ruling the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #2)
  • Betraying the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #3)
  • Slaying the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #4)
  • Crushing the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #5)