Start by marking “The Sorceress (The Prophecy Series #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sorceress (The Prophecy Series #3)

The Sorceress

(The Prophecy #3)

Broken and defeated, Anastasia is found by Dakota and Argento clinging to life without her magic. Their only hope is a powerful woman hiding from her own past.
Will they be able to save Anastasia?
Or will everything they have worked for die with The Phoenix?
Published January 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Sorceress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sorceress

Jacqueline Smith
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. My thoughts. What are my thoughts?

First of all, that ending. No, not THE ending... THAT ending. What?! What?! *Sorry for the incoherent rambling but I was not expecting that!* The good news, however... Is that there will be a fourth book!

Other thoughts:

Dakota and Ana are great but you know who the true blue OTP of this series is? Tony and Elizabeth. Forever.

Kaley is hands down my favorite character.

I loved the snippets of backstory in this book! More, more!

M
Julia ⏃:  ✦The Romance Rebels Blogger✦

I am beyond sad that this is the end to a great angst filled, action packed, ride of a lifetime romance series. So many twists and turns that left me on the edge of my seat.

Anastasia is dying....
Dakota is left feeling helpless watching the love of his life, wither away day by day. But the prophesy must be fulfilled. Ana must finish this... by any means necessary. Even if it kills her in the process.

Anastasia, Dakota, and the gang have one last mission. Defeat the greater evil, and bring back
Jessica Figueroa
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. Jessica McCrory brings us the third instalment of The Prophecy Series and doesn't disappoint. You Must read The Phoenix and The Fighter before indulging in this bad boy.
The Sorceress starts off with the birth of Anastasia, and the excitement and joyfulness of Vincent the happy Uncle getting ready to meet his niece. He was met with disappointment when his brother did not allow him to get near them. (Yes, I felt sorry for Vincent just for a second)
Debbie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think it was possible to love The Prophecy Series any more than I already did, but I quickly found out it was! I’m excited to say that the third book is my favorite in the series! Not only that, but it cements the whole series as one of my all-time favorites!

My heart was racing throughout much of the book – it was so fast-paced and engaging!! Anastacia & Dakota make an awesome team as they prepare for the ultimate confrontation needed to fulfill her destiny and bring the prophecy to
Heather
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this book was incredible. It's book three of the series and it was just as great, if not better, than the first two. It was absolutely amazing. I loved it and all the characters. Jessica is a fantastic writer and she did a great job writing about Anastasia, Dakota, Elizabeth, Tony and all the other characters. The creativity she possesses to be able to imagine this storyline and the other worlds and their inhabitants, is truly genius! And that ending was a huge surprise! If you haven' ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book takes you on the rest of the journey for Anastasia and Dakota and it has twist and turns you won't see coming. Anastasia is dying and Dakota and her grandmother will travel to the ends of the earth to save her. Vincent will do everything in his power to stop her. What they don't realize is things are already in play that no one knows is happening. It takes you from one world to the next to destroy Vincent and his followers will the Phoenix and her followers be able to stop or will Vinc ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness. What a read. Ana and Dakota and they rest of these awesome characters fight Vincent will all they have. Everyone struggles with this fight but they won’t go down. I love Ana’s character and the fight she has for everyone’s life. Excellent writing. This series is a definite must read. So much emotion in this read. Every character will make you feel exactly what they are.
Gina Burkart
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book doesn't disappoint to the ending of this series. I loved the first 2booksnin the series and would recommend this book series to anyone. This book was hard to put down and had me turning the pages wanting to know what was going to happen next. Jessica keeps you on a high reading her books because you need to know what is going to happen next.. her writing style is amazing and have you feeling like you are write their in the book.
Paula Albert
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 Stars

I’ll be honest, I have not read the first two books in this series. Jessica has created characters and creatures with layers of depth and dimension; as well as a story full of plot twists still to be resolved. I enjoyed escaping into this story.
Shannon
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series was amazing!!!
You will not be disappointed!!!
Lori Ross
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding 3rd book

Incredible work outstanding 3rd book. Lots of emotions gripping chapters and loveable and hateable characters. Great series. This is a must read!
Amy
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a happy, sad, emotional read. So much is happening with these characters and a lot is resolved. This is not a standalone, make sure you read The Phoenix and The Fighter first to know what’s going on. The end is bittersweet and dare I say open to the possibly of more?! I really enjoyed this series, the writing, characters and story were all phenomenal!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing completion to this series!! I feel like I need more, but this was also so beautifully done! I loved every character in this book and I really do hope we get more!!
Marie Pedrick
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The third and hopefully not final chapter in the prophecy series following Anastasia and Dakota in their fight against Vincent to safe the worlds from his evil. With the help from all the worlds they head into the final battle.
I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys paranormal or fantasy books I would recommend however that the reader does read the previous two books as the story will make more sense that way.
This review was written on behalf of Amo’s book corner.
Julie Jackson
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leanne
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series has really grown on me.
I have adored watching all of the characters grow, not only in strength but also character, belief, love, friendship and understanding. Everything about them all has really strengthened the story as a whole.
In The Fighter, the previous book in this series, I said that I felt The Phoenix herself wasn't really progressing as a character. This time though I found her new found belief in herself and her magic brought a new level to the book. Her positivity engulfe
Rebecca Austin
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor, review-author
Anastasia Silven is dying and her boyfriend, Dakota Parker and her grandmother Carmen will do whatever they can to save her. Dakota and Carmen bring her to the only person Carmen believes can help her - Monique, The Sorceress.

But Vincent is still after Anastasia and he will stop at nothing to get her power and will destroy anyone is his path.

Can Anastasia defeat Vincent? Can Dakota and Tony gain enough allies to work together to defeat Vincent before they lose everything?

This is such a great se
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
After years of a dark past Anastasia (The Phoenix) and Dakota (The Fighter) along with many of their friends take on a powerful foe. Can they do what needs to be done in order to come out victorious?

While I would love to scream in enjoyment alas I cannot. While everything seems to be calm it is a calm that will not last. There is a little shake up at the end of the book letting you know that we have not seen the last of these amazing people (Dakota, Anastasia and all of Terrenia). I am a little
Bonnie
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Simply Amazing!!! Wow!!!

So worth staying up late and reading all the series and even working the late shift!! Cannot wait to read the next one !!! Heart pounding excitement, sexy, love all of the characters!!
Megan | A Page to Turn
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is one that will leave you wanting more... This series has been up and down and back and forth. Anastasia, the Phoenix, and Dakota, the Fighter have to step up to finally defeat the Big Bad of this series. There is a calm almost before the storm - but things are about to get crazy.

These characters are ones that I quickly got attached to - they have grown stronger through the series, and they have grown closer too. I just love the way the author writes them, and how they are flawed, bu
Melissa  Wright
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ana and Dakota are back for the final book to this amazing trilogy. This book will have you turing the pages just to see what will happen next. It is filled with action and adventure as well as the perfect hero and heroine, who have a love that is stronger than anything thrown thier way. A perfect ending.
Heather Belton
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 did not disappoint! Ana and Dakota come back swinging in this book, it will suck you in! I enjoyed learning more about the world(s) and Ana's magic. thank you for your your words and imagination Jessica!
Bella
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book killed me. Amazing. This story just gets better and better. The characters continue to be developed; the world building is outstanding, and the writing style is just so darn easy to read! Loved it.
Silvia
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buy all 3 at once!!!!

This series had me in its grip. And I cannot believe I have to wait till 2019 for book 4.
Seriously buy all 3 books at once and read them back to back. When you finished book 3 you will surely have a book hangover......but this series is soooo worth it!!!!
steven boland
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg a fantastic series

After the first book I couldn't put it down had to get the rest .looking toward to more from this author
VAPL
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really enjoyed this series

ive been hooked since the first book. been an intresting jorney with these charecters. i highly recommend her book. thanks
Roxanne
May 11, 2018
Kaleigh Mcgarry
Aug 14, 2017
Renee
Jul 16, 2018
Sherbalicious
Jun 17, 2018
Hi everyone!!!My name is Jessica and I started writing when I was a teenager. I have always had a love of reading and that influenced me to write my own stories!! I am married to a wonderfully supportive man and we have two beautiful kiddos together! I spent seven years in the Texas Army National Guard and after I got out, I started putting more time into my writing! My absolute favorite genre is ...more

The Prophecy (4 books)
  • The Phoenix (Prophecy Series #1)
  • The Fighter (Prophecy Series #2)
  • Siren