Start by marking “We Belong Together” as Want to Read:
We Belong Together

We Belong Together

FROM POPULAR GAY ROMANCE AUTHOR MEGAN SLAYER

When the broken road leads you home, we will find each other.

Dare Evans left the small town of Kenton for the bright lights of Hollywood. The moment he climbed on the plane, he missed his college sweetheart. Coming home was always in the cards and a chance sighting is the catalyst he needs. But he’s not alone.

Liam Turner

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 226 pages
Published July 11th 2017 by Pride Publishing (first published June 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about We Belong Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Belong Together

Start your review of We Belong Together
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

Unusually this book review has me slightly stumped. I think the premise for the story is really good. It is super hot, and the male leads, in particular Liam, are delicious. What I struggled with is the Richard part of the story. Would she really go for someone like that? Would she not know his family? Would her friends not have dealt with it much much sooner, or told Daryl? I had to let my imagination stretch at that
Rachael Orman
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This was a really fun story to me. I really liked that you see what celebrities deal with, but you also get to see that they are just people too. I have to admit that I had a hard time with the feelings that developed super fast between characters, but I can also see how there might still be feelings after a long time apart because they were each other's first real loves and they had an abrupt ending the first time.

Watching
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian,I was gifted my copy of this book.

Sarah broke Dare's heart when she didn't go with him when he left for Hollywood 17 years ago. But he never stopped loving her, and now, a trip to Vegas bring Dare and Sarah together,and Dare is determined to not let her go again. But Dare doesn't come alone, he brings Liam, his husband. And Dare want both Liam AND Sarah.

I wasn't sure I was going to like this book in the beginning and here's why. Dare and Liam corral
Debra
Felicia
Jul 26, 2017
Joanne
Jan 19, 2018
Megan Slayer, aka Wendi Zwaduk, is a multi-published, award-winning author of more than one-hundred short stories and novels. She’s been writing since 2008 and published since 2009. Her stories range from the contemporary and paranormal to LGBTQ and white hot themes. No matter what the length, her works are always hot, but with a lot of heart. She enjoys giving her characters a second chance at ...more