Start by marking “Tell Me No Lies (Follow Me Back #2)” as Want to Read:
Tell Me No Lies (Follow Me Back #2)

Tell Me No Lies

Love. Obsession. Jealousy. Murder.

No one knows what happened to pop icon Eric Thorn. His Twitter account? Frozen. His cell phone? Cracked and bloody, buried in the snow.

Agoraphobic fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth, but she's finally left her #EricThornObsessed days behind. She has no intention of ever touching her Twitter app again. But Snapchat... That's safer, right?

A
Published June 5th 2018 by Sourcebooks Fire

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me No Lies, please sign up.
A.V. Geiger Tell Me No Lies will be published June 5, 2018. It's currently available for preorder. I can't wait for everyone to read it!
A.V. Geiger Tell Me No Lies is a sequel. The story picks up with Tessa shortly after the end of Follow Me Back.

Start your review of Tell Me No Lies (Follow Me Back #2)
Deanna
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
My reviews can also be seen at: https://deesradreadsandreviews.wordpr...

Tell me No Lies is book two in the Follow Me Back Series by A.V. Geiger. I read Follow Me Back last year and enjoyed it. However, I hadn’t realized it was going to be part of a series so I was a bit miffed at the ending cliffhanger. I felt better once I realized there was going to be another book in the series.

*** If you haven’t yet read book one in this series then I wouldn’t read any further as there may be spoilers***
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
Love. Obsession. Jealousy. Murder.

No one knows what happened to pop icon Eric Thorn. His Twitter account has been inactive since his cryptic tweet a month ago. His cell phone was found cracked, bloody, buried in the snow.

Agoraphobic fangirl Tessa Hart knows the truth, but she’s finally left her #EricThornObsessed days behind. She has no intention of ever touching her Twitter app again, especially not after being stalked (partly involving Twitter) months before. But Snapchat…that’s safer, right?

A
Madi ~☆TheBookNerdDiaries☆~
9/9/18: Yeah this book was kinda a let down and nowhere near as good as Follow Me Back. I don't even know what to write my review about because it really wasn't that memorable so idk I guess this is where I end...

2/12/18 UPDATE:
WE HAVE A FREAKIN COVER AND RELEASE DATE!!!! WHYYYYY IS IT SO FAR AWAYYYYY?????

1/33/17:
I CANT WAIT A YEAR I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
TL
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Had some clever twists but didn't care for it like I did for the first book *shrugs*
Rekha
Aug 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
I read most of it. I almost finished. I couldn’t bothered. I really liked the first book, but something about this one just felt off. I didn’t really like how it was going from the very beginning. Meh. Whatever. I’ll just pretend this doesn’t exist.

Update 16/01: Ooooh I like that cover.

Update 27/09:oooooh there's a title. Tell me No lies. Intriguing.

June 1st 2018 huh. Great. Just great. I need this. What kind of cruel human being makes you wait a year after an ending like that!?
Melissa
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, this book did not disappoint. I loved the first one of the series, and this one is just as full of twists and turns that I didn’t see coming.

I received an e-copy of this book from the publisher, through NetGalley, in exchange for a honest review.
Zyra
perfect second book. couldn't guess the identity of the met account & was real good twist on it. ...more
Natalie ♡
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
first one was better. However, if you like addictive thrillers, fanfic and social media, I would highly recommend this duology!
Caroline
Jun 07, 2017 is currently reading it
~ I need a release date for this! With the ending of book 1, I need this NOW!
Paige (Illegal in 3 Countries)
Major warning for ableism, minor warning for spoiling Follow Me Back.

*sighs*

When I read Follow Me Back, I actually thought it was a standalone. Imagine my surprise when it turns out to be the first book in a duology! Having enjoyed the book so much, of course I'd go for Tell Me No Lies when I had the chance to read it.

I rather wish I hadn't now.

To give credit where it's due, Tell Me No Lies is exactly as readable as its predecessor and difficult to put down. Every chapter brings some new informa
Christy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
4.5 Stars!

Review to come but that was unputdownable!

Review:
Holy crap, I just don’t even know what to say right now. Tell Me No Lies was such a wild ride! It’s very unputdownable and once I started, I just had to finish!
Tell Me No Lies picked up right where Follow Me Back left off which means you’re thrown right into the action! It also means that you can just read the first chapter because the next thing you know it’s several hours later and you’re done. Or at least that’s what happened to me
Jen Ryland
On some level I appreciate the idea of a story that tackles the weird world of the internet and the dramatic effect it has had on our relationships. We can bond or fall in love virtually and we can also use the internet to hide from reality, or to act out our worst impulses.

I wish this book had more self-awareness about all this, because I found this series kind of disturbing. (You can read more of my thoughts on that in my review of the first book in the series here.

Tell Me No Lies continues t
Dora (d_ireadromance)
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-romance, thriller, ya
Yes! I Just finished this book in one sitting as I knew I would!! I am still trying to pick my jaw off of the floor!! Was it as crazy as Follow Me Back? Maybe not, but it was suspenseful and actually kept me guessing until the end. The plot twist, woah really twisted!! What really sucked me in from Book 1 was the interrogation parts. It kept me wanting to know it all but gave explanation to things as it went on. The end was imperfectly perfect it makes sense, I feel like there could def be a boo ...more
Dayle (the literary llama)
Liked it but didn't fall head over heels like I did for the first book. Still, it was nice to have answers and to get a solid conclusion to this duology. Things I did love about TELL ME NO LIES were the interspersed police interviews and the mystery and suspense that they created. They kept the story moving forward and had that same fantastic spark of storytelling that the first book created. The use of social apps, on the other hand, sort of fell flat in this one. The overall story arc, though, ...more
Kathleen
Jun 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5* rtc! I really enjoyed this!
Chandra Claypool (wherethereadergrows)
3.5 stars, rounding to 4 for Goodreads.

If there's one thing I can say about this duology is that it is ADDICTIVE. The way it's written, in police transcripts, tweets, Snapchat DMs, view points of Tessa and Eric - this keeps you turning the pages. I read book one back in April on a flight and could NOT put it down. This book did the same. I started it last night and stayed up late to finish it. The format, the writing and the storyline does keep you wanting more.

I didn't find this one QUITE as co
PinkAmy loves books, cats and naps
TELL ME NO LIES, the sequel to FOLLOW ME BACK continues the story of Tessa, Eric and interrogation for a possible crime.

In some ways, AV Geiger improves on her debut with better writing and more tension. I found myself holding my breath multiple times.

In most ways, TELL ME NO LIES read like an unequal sequel with too many senseless twists, too many bad guys and puzzle pieces that fit together too conveniently.

After being hacked in book 1, I would have expected two paranoid people like Tessa and
Sara (A Gingerly Review)
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: physical-2018, 2018
I stayed up late to finish this last night and I have zero regrets. This was the story I was hoping for.

#ericthornobsessed

-------

Full review can be found here: https://agingerlyreview.wordpress.com...

**An ARC was sent by the publisher in exchange for an honest review**

Y’all.

Y’ALL.

THIS. BOOK. It was everything I wanted and needed it to be! I was head over heels obsessed with Follow Me Back so I could hardly contain my excitement I received a copy of Tell Me No Lies. I believe I read this book in
Michelle
Jul 24, 2017 marked it as to-read
It has a release date! Squeeee!!!!

It's a year from now :( :( ::::Falls in puddle of own tears:::::
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars!
Same Review Also Posted On My Blog: Dreamy Addictions

Tell Me No Lies is one of my highly anticipated sequels of 2018. The first book Follow Me back had ended with an horrifying cliffhanger that left me quite shocked, and since then I was pretty much dying to know what really happened at the end. I had high expectations for this book, but sadly it didn’t meet my expectations. To be honest, I really enjoyed it, but I was also left disappointed. The story was engaging and
Nadine
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it

Tell Me No Lies is the conclusion to the Follow Me Back duology that focuses on social media, mental health, and celebrity lifestyle. Unfortunately, I didn’t enjoy Tell Me No Lies as much as it’s predecessor, Follow Me Back.

Tell Me No Lies lacks the focus that Follow Me Back possessed with clarity. Instead, the sequel reads like a hodge podge of plot ideas that are not fully formed and fleshed out. Because of this lack of clarity in terms of plot progression, miscommunication became a driving fo
Aneta Bak
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, arc
Tell Me No Lies is a fast paced read with twists and turns in every chapter. I could not put this book down.

Everyone thinks that Eric Thorn is dead, and that Tessa was the one who killed him. In reality, Tessa and Eric escaped the clutches of Blair, Tessa's creepy stalker, as well as all the other crazy Eric Thorn fans by running away to Mexico. Everything is working out great for them, until Eric's celebrity friend comes back to life after faking his own death, and is now asking Eric for help.
Paula  Phillips
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it

At the end of Book #1, we read as Tessa and Eric disappeared, all that was left was cracked cellphones and a trail of Eric's blood. What had happened that fateful night when Eric went to see Tessa one last time? Three months later, we read as Eric and Tessa have popped up in Mexico living in a caravan and enjoying life as free people. The thing is though that they are about to discover that no-one in showbusiness can ever be free unless a tragedy occurs. When a news report shows up about Dorian
Samantha (WLABB)
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
The last book ended in such a crazy way, I just couldn't wait to see what Geiger had in store for us in this book. I must say, Geiger delivered quite the twisted tale and delivered many surprises. Sorry if I'm vague here, but this was a thriller, and I refuse to divulge too many details.

• Pro: I was finally put of my misery from that darn cliffhanger in the first book.

• Pro: Things were a lot more amped up in this book. Where as I felt the romance dominated the first book, the suspense and acti
Sep 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook, read-2018
I don't really have much to say for this book, except that it was unnecessary.

I feel harsh giving this a one-star, considering I loved it's precursor Follow Me Back but there is nothing redeemable about this book. I couldn't stand Tessa in this book and the plot was very lackluster. I just don't understand why this had to be a duology when the first book was perfectly fine on it's own *welp*
Makayla
Jun 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Umm, I need this book like RIGHT NOW!!! ;-;
 Amelia
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I have no other option but to reuse some elements from my review of Follow me Back:

WHAT?!? HOW?!?!? WHY??? WHAT JUST HAPPENED???

Now that that's out of the way, it'd be nice if I said something about the book XD

First of all, I totally knew the cliff hanger from the first book would be resolved that way. It was the only thing that made sense to me, although I kinda hoped it would be more sinister XD Anyways, I'm pretty pleased with the direction this book went in. It gives you some details and cl
Chiara
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This book was such a fanficlike trainwreck. I loved it.
Cynthia Zuchowski
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book grabbed me from the beginning and I was hooked the whole way through. If you’re looking for something to read in one sitting I totally recommend it!
Emma
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Last year I had the amazing opportunity to read an ARC of the first half of this Duology, Follow Me Back (be sure to read my review here!) Ever since I tore through that book in a day, I've been dying to know what happens next. Did Eric really die? Did Tessa do it?

I am thrilled to report that Tell Me No Lies did not let me down: it was every bit as heart pounding and fast paced as the first book.

What I liked:

Just like the first book, Tell Me No Lies included police reports, DMs, and other onlin

• Truly (In Love #1)
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • When We Dream (LOVE NXT #1)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Everything I didn't say
  • Wir sind das Feuer (Redstone, #1)
  • Wir sind der Sturm (Redstone, #2)
  • Was auch immer geschieht (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Viens, on s'aime
  • Under Pressure (Redwood Ridge, #5)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Crazy in Love (Weston-High-Reihe, #1)
  • Redemption (Cattenach Ranch, #1)
  • Forever Free - San Teresa University (Forever #1)
  • It was Always You (Blakely Brüder, #1)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
A.V. Geiger writes contemporary young adult fiction. Her YA thrillers FOLLOW ME BACK and sequel TELL ME NO LIES are available now from Sourcebooks Fire. Her next book SCARED LITTLE RABBITS will release in December 2019. An epidemiologist by training, she has always enjoyed a professional life that combines both creativity and logic. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and two kids.

Follow Me Back (2 books)
  • Follow Me Back (Follow Me Back, #1)