Start by marking “See You Sometime (Suncoast Society, #56)” as Want to Read:
See You Sometime (Suncoast Society, #56)

See You Sometime

(Suncoast Society #56)

(Suncoast Society series book #56, MF, BDSM)

Divorced from her Master husband of fifteen years, Skye moves back to Sarasota to live with her parents and rebuild her life. New job, new kinky friends, and she reconnects with her D&D buddies from high school. Including her old boyfriend, Axel.

Axel’s been divorced for a couple of years and realizes he’s pretty much given up on
ebook
Published August 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about See You Sometime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See You Sometime

Start your review of See You Sometime (Suncoast Society, #56)
BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Finally, a feel good story after a pounding of angst in this series. Skye is moving on to better things, coming back to Florida. Excited to read about her re-connection with a high school crush, I am humming happily. Then Ms. Dalton pulls the rug out from under me. *shakes fist in the air*

This story starts out so fluffy and fun. Skye meets up with Axel through their group of friends playing D&D. This geek element makes me smile, even if I don't know how to play D&D. Having friends who do pla
KnottyGirl Reviews
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cue the happy dancing! Maybe even those flying cartoon birds! (Only if they are dressed in fetwear.) Tymber Dalton is back with a new Suncoast Society book that gives me the warm fuzzies. I love this series, have since I first picked it up at Kaden’s book. *sniffle* It’s perhaps my uber favorite BDSM series written. Tymber knows what she’s talking about, and her characters are the kind of people you can imagine being your friends or neighbors. (oh, how I wish they were mine!) I’ll admit, I’m not ...more
Melanie
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of the book was both hilarious and sad. Sad that Skye was leaving her cheating ex, who was also her master, and moving back in with her parents. It was funny because of the names she called the ex, along with the comedy of errors- Murphy's Law. I fell in love with Skye's parents- her irreverent father and her mother who puts up with him.
This is also a love story that transcends time. Skye and Axel dated in high school. Life happened to both of them, with each getting married and di
Kristinmarie
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the latest book by Author Tymber Dalton in the Suncoast Society series. I read it in one go. In this book you meet Skye and Axel. They knew each other back in high school, they meet up again after Skye moves back from Pittsburgh to Sarasota. They both have similar back stories which help them understand each other. When they attempt a second chance at love can they make it work.
You see them interact with friends from high school and new friends. You watch as they learn what each like in
Kimber
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
See you sometime gives us the story of Skye and Axel. It's a continuation of the Suncoast Society series. This is one of my favourite series, made even better because it has 56 books in it (so far)!

This story is slightly different in that Skye, a submissive, is the one with all the experience, and Axel, the Master, is the newbie - and both aren't exactly spring chickens! Tymber always keeps me guessing with what she'll come up with next.

I loved that this is equal parts true love and hot sex. It
Rhonda
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tymber Dalton's latest addition to her Suncoast Society is a very, very good book. I love that the characters, Skye and Axel, are "older" and have life experience. But what happens when you get a Submissive who is into the harder core BDSM play and a guy who is not into this at all? This is what I love about Tymber's books, the communication between the characters to make sure that everything turns out okay. There may be struggles along the way but will Axel be able to give Skye what she needs? ...more
Angie
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another great addition to the Suncoast Society series by Tymber Dalton. Skye has had nothing but bad luck since she figured out her husband has been cheating on her. Finally divorced, she is on her way back to Florida to get her life back. Axel has been existing since his wife left him for another man, his D&D game with his high school friends the best thing he has going. When these two reconnect, sparks are instantaneous but Skye has needs that involve BDSM. Can Axel become the man she ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, series-books
This story is a beautiful example of knowing where you fear lies and knowing what you truly want. It also reminds you that you need to go for what you want even it mean walking away from a good thing. Axel has had his confidence weakened and he needs to find it to move forward. Skye falls fast but she is strong enough to know herself and what she needs. It was great to see the mentors give care both of them the care they need to find their own way together. This story is sweet, nerve wracking, a ...more
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You gotta love a reunion story. High school sweethearts coming together after so many years has a few ups and downs. Marriages, divorces, kinkiness. Axel has to wrap his head around what Skye needs. The way it is written is pretty damn close to how it can and has happened in real life. Which is why this book works so well.
Adelaide
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swoons

Every time I think the Sun coast Society books and members can't get anymore endearing Ms. Dalton produces another excellent story. Axel being awkward but willing to learn is much sexier than having him becoming!e insta-dom. I love his willingness to learn so that Skye can be fulfilled. I look forward to seeing where the series is going next.
Jeanne Jenike
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Charmer

Another adventure with the Sun Coast crew. Interesting character development with the two main participants in this charming Romance. Tllly and her crew come to their aid. I enjoyed this book very much.
Toi
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Story

Just keeps getting better and better - I loved how two people who are nearing middle age and coming out of bad relationships come together and make what they both need happen. You'll enjoy this story about Axel and Skye.
Pam
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Skye Bauer has had years of bad luck pulling her down. When her life in Pennsylvania falls apart, she finds herself moving back to Sarasota to live with her parents. The move is far from smooth. When she finally arrives, she's nearly at rock bottom. Yes, she's lucky enough to have a job waiting for her, and her parents are thrilled she's returned home. But living with her parents when she's just turned 40 and has no friends or social life is far from ideal. Just as things seem to be their worst, ...more
Mary
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reunions

When Skye moves back to her hometown after her divorce she reconnects with many old friends. One of whom is not kinky but is aware many of their friends are. He is willing to learn to give her what she needs. It's beautiful how he puts her needs first and grows to enjoy the lifestyle.
Krystal
Lisa Klaus
Mar 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• B Clones (Clones, #1)
  • Rebel Mate (Interstellar Brides® Program, #20)
  • Surprise Mates (Interstellar Brides Program Book 21)
  • Blocked (Gold Hockey, #1)
  • Montana SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors, #1)
  • Finch (Warriors of Phaeton #4)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • Bryce (Sexton Brothers, #2)
  • Virgin River Collection Volume 2: Second Chance Pass\Temptation Ridge\Paradise Valley\Under the Christmas Tree (Virgin River, #5-7.5)
  • Farborn (Maxim Colonies, #2)
  • Saudade (Maxim Colonies #3)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Barclay (Bachelors and Babies, #4)
  • Fearless (Elite Doms of Washington, #5)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
  • Dance Away with Me
  • Dignity (Determination Trilogy Book 1)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...