Start by marking “Enslaved by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis #3)” as Want to Read:
Enslaved by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis #3)

Enslaved by the Sea Lord

(Lords of Atlantis #3)

Tattooed mer-shifters are climbing out of the secret depths to claim their soul mates and save their race!

Hardened mer warrior Soren is no great catch. Disgraced, battle-scarred, and with a temper as black as the tattoos slashing his skin, the first lieutenant of rebel city Atlantis prefers to protect the other warriors’ tradition-smashing modern brides rather than see
Published August 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Enslaved by the Sea Lord, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enslaved by the Sea Lord

Start your review of Enslaved by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis #3)
Ronda  Tutt
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series - I just cant get enough. After reading these 4 stories, I'm an addicting fan. I look forward to the next installments. It's a given that I love mermaid stories but these stories have a built history behind them from not only the previous books but the author gives a insight to their past that is just heart breaking and in her stories they get redemption in their soul searching truth with their true mates.

Hot Books!
Tricia
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is written after both reading this book and listening to the audio version.

This is the third book in this series, the two main characters Aya and Soren have featured in the previous two books so if like me you have listened to them you will think you already know them - but take my word for it you don't, well not as well as you will by the end of this book.

They are both flawed and believe that they are not worthy of being loved. Aya is smart, stubborn, moral and brave. She's the hei
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

Finally, Soren and Aya get their story and what a fabulously, mystical, magical, and seducing story it was! I have never EVER read a mermaid/mer-people romance like the ones you read about in Starla Night's Lord of Atlantis series and I swear, I do not think I will EVER read a series like this that can make me dive into it head first and LOOOOOOVE every second of it! Enslaved To The Sea Lord is the third book in Miss Night's Lords Of Atlantis series is is just a
JodyL
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aya and Soren

Soren does not feel like he deserves to have a bride. He has been put down his whole life because he was larger than everyone else. His own mother left without even looking at him. He then did things that he felt were dishonorable.
Sea has tried to be the best at everything she does to win the love of those closest to her. But no matter what she did they didn't care. Her father left her and every boyfriend she had left her because they felt like she was too strong and didn't need the
McReadsALot
Hmm. Third book in the Lords of Atlantis, and I'm feeling the need for a break.

I'm getting a little bit tired of the completely fixable problems that keep repeating themselves.
The plots of the books are different, which is good, but the conflicts between the mermen and their brides are the same, and it's annoying.
H - I don't understand why you can't do the thing yet.
h - I lack confidence, and your lack of patience hurts my feelings
h - **refuses to admit her feelings are hurt and pulls back
Tam
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Soren and Aya's story, and FINALLY it is here! And, boy, was it ever worth the wait! Something about Soren just gives me goosebumps. I think it is because he is a bit of a brooding, deep thinker and a fierce warrior but also a gentle protector. He just has so many layers and complexities. I like a (Mer)man with substance! Aya is smart, beautiful and determined and sees something in Soren that he has lost sight of... his worth. These two bring out the best, and sometimes w ...more
Gladys
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enslaved by the Sea Lord by Starla Night is book #3 in the Lords of Atlantis series. This is a fun and wonderful read and a great addition to the series. This is the love story of Soren and Aya. Both these characters are so strong and yet so vulnerable. Both fight so strongly against a sizzling chemistry and steamy attraction because neither feels worthy of the love of the other. Can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading all these books. Not only are they all wonderful, emotional and ...more
CV
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much. This is the third book in the series and I would recommend reading the first two before reading this one.

This is Soren and Aya's story. Aya has a strong personality, but is insecure when it comes to relationships. Soren thinks he is a dishonorable warrior not worthy of having a queen. This causes a lot of miscommunication between them. What he says, she takes the wrong way and what she says, he takes the wrong wrong way. The story itself is very good. There is exci
Petula
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Soren has left behind a huge battle to try and rescue the woman who tried to save the Life Tree. She is a maddening female but a possible queen for a worthy male.
Aya is a very intelligent and capable woman, but that usually frightens away the men. She has grown up with money but not much in the way of love.
This is part of a series that needs to be read in order. There are lots of very exciting battles against the giants if the deep. The life under the sea that this author's world is set in is
Dee Archer
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding undersea adventure with mer folk. Soren & Aya are a new couple in Atlantis. Both are strong, stubborn individuals. Soren has a past that labels him as a demon, an unworthy warrior. Aya is a human women with a deep sense of not being good enough. Their constant blindness to the truth of their value is certainly frustrating to read. However, the events, especially the war, adds tremendous excitement, tension, suspense and breathless anticipation. Characters are well developed, the pace ...more
C. Erani Kole
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked this.

The second book really got me into the series and I needed to know more, but after finishing this, I found that despite the story continuing and ending as a series, it still felt like I was reading the second book but with different characters. Not to say that Soren and his lady love didn't have their own thing going on, but writing wise, it seemed like I came across the same repetitive things. It got a little much at times and eventually I ended up wanting to skip ahead to get to w
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Am Enough

The story behind Soren and Anya. Won't just say miscommunication and their own insecurities are there biggest problems.

This story or should I say held my interest from beginning to end I needed to know why these two had such difficulties when they were so attracted to each other.

The happen today good job and leaving this tail together she provided action, intrigue, betrayal the highest level and unification and the end.

I have voluntarily read and reviewed this book provided from the a
Monika
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely beautiful. I have been waiting for Soren's story ever since I read the first book in the series. He is my kind of hero. Even so he thinks he is a disgrace to his race, I knew there was more to him. His and Aya's story is, at the same time, heart-breaking and heart-warming. Ms. Night did an amazing job with her world building and her characters. And the stories are getting better with each book. I can hardly wait to read the next one. Highly recommended.
Hsu Lee
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Soren did not think that he deserved a queen.
Ava is not sure if she will be able to save Atlantis.
However, they could not deny their mutual attraction.
Will they let their doubts be their downfall ?
I loved that they both had to work to build the relationship + to make it work.
They were both stronger because of it.
This had a great storyline.
Sherry Westendorf
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great addition the the series. They are perfect for each other. She is basically going through a discovery of herself and falling for a hot merman. Lots of excitement, suspense, hot and steamy and so much more. The other characters add a lot of fun and excitement to the story. I definitely recommend this and the whole series. I would start with the first one. Very well written and best one I have read in a long while. I was given a review copy and voluntarily review it.
Topaz May
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series is incredibly imaginative and fun to read. The underwater world of these sexy, tattooed mer-men is just fantastic and makes me wish I could run away and become a bride to one of them. In this story Soren, hardened mer warrior, is fascinated by Aya, hardened business woman. The question is can the hardened soften each other up enough to find love. I requested an ARC of this book so that I could post an honest review.
Coral Mitchell
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I adore Soren and am glad to read his story. He is torturing himself over an incident and refuses to allow anything positive in his life. Aya is a planner and believes she must do everything on her own. She acts very confident but is not sure of herself. Her and Soren work to understand each other and face the threats to Atlantis. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
John Kidwell
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BUY THIS......

book. Ms. Night hit it into orbit. I' m glad it isn't over,I hope Lothar's story is next. I didn't care much for Aya in the beginning (books) but s her story came out. I began to understand her and like her more. The same with Soren .They meshed very well together, both fighters. I highly recommend this book.
Vicky
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't wait

I am disappointed because the next book in this series is still a few months away. I've been hooked and want to read more now. This series has taken a legend that has intrigued me since I was little and made it comes to life for me. The twist stalks out on Norfolk lore is captivating.
Deb Barringer
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enslaved by the Sea Lord, Starla Night's 3rd book in the Lords of Atlantis series, is exhilarating! Full of action, intrigue, danger and romance this book will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. The characters are endearing and well developed, known to us from previous books. I can't wait to continue the series!
Heather andrews
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like the other men of this series Soren doesn't hold back, “fight our enemies. Awaken your powers.” And then, because his soul pushed him to speak, he added the one thing he needed most deeply. “Become my queen.” Soren just states facts, "his large palm cupped her bicep. He stroked once, twice. “You need a male’s touch. It has been a long time.” I liked this boo k, I lelk in love with Soren.
Willow
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
So happy Soren is happy! I love that characters from the first two books appear in this one. Aya's skills will definitely come in handy - can't wait to see what happens in the next book! I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Eunice Robertson
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another book in this series, this one Soren and Aya's story.There is plenty of action in this one , as well as the romance between Soren and Aya. I hope that the continuation of this series will result in the raising again of Atlantis. (I voluntarily reviewed this free ARC).
Elizabeth Wheeler
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series

This is my favorite book of this series so far. I love both of the main characters. And I enjoy watching this wonderful under sea city grow. The birth of the first two children is enchanting. This is simply a great series.
Grace
The world building was really cool. I liked both characters but both are bad at relationships. So many miscommunications and hurt feelings. They didn't figure things out till the last chapter, but they did almost die a dozen times. Overall, I enjoyed and will read some more in the series!
shannon  Stubbs
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love the story, hate the title

I really loved the story. The title I really hated. I'm glad Aya found love after almost dying in the last book. I also loved the megalodon sharks that show up to battle Alantis.
Rachel
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to start! The depth of the characters in this book was amazing. Soren and Aya had so many layers they'd put an onion to shame! I enjoyed the ups and downs and revelations to be found inside this book. Loved it!
LoisPaula Cross
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my third book of the installment I have read. Soren and Aya story was amazing and it just shows you have if you have faith and believe in yourself anything is possible and you can slay the biggest and fiercest demons.
Carmen Valentin
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
The little guy wins

This is an epic tale of right winning over might. Against the odd the keep thier faith and win the day. I can't wait to read the next book in this tale.
Alisha
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sea lords

Love all the sea lords books. So hoping and wishing that there will be more to come😆😍😍. Love it all a must read

• Dragon Meets Girl (Forgotten Dragons, #2)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • Wildfire Unicorn (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #2)
  • Dragon in Love (Forgotten Dragons, #5)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Defended by Darkness (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #2)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #3)
  • Coven's Revenge (Their Shifter Princess #3)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Found by Frost (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #1)
  • Dragon with Benefits (Forgotten Dragons, #4)
  • Draconians Queen (Draconian Warriors, #6)
  • Not So Little Green Man (Vialea, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • Pack War (Their Shifter Princess #2)
  • Fire Breathing Ovide (Dragons of the Bayou, #6)
  • Going Green (Vialea, #2: Celestial Mates)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
Starla Night was born on a hot July at midnight. She hikes, scuba dives, and swims naked in the ocean. She writes about smoking-hot dragon-shifter billionaires and steamy alpha merman-shifters at StarlaNight.com.

Lords of Atlantis (8 books)
  • Seduced by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis, #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis, #2)
  • Stolen by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis #4)
  • Surrendering To The Sea Lord (Lords Of Atlantis 5)
  • Secrets of the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis #6)
  • Spellbound by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis, #7)
  • Shattered by the Sea Lord (Lords of Atlantis Book 8)

News & Interviews