Start by marking “Cyberweird Stories: A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems” as Want to Read:
Cyberweird Stories: A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems

Cyberweird Stories: A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems

From robots with contagious diseases to space explorers who stumble upon the birthplace of the Cthulhu, these stories twist horror and science into sexy pulp fiction that's hard to escape. Showcasing fantastic stories in which printed people colonize planets, augmented reality is used to punish criminals and take over corporations, and futures where cyberpunk adolescence r ...more
Published June 4th 2017 by A CQL Production

To ask other readers questions about Cyberweird Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyberweird Stories

Start your review of Cyberweird Stories: A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems
Montzalee Wittmann
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cyberweird Stories
A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems
By: D.C. Lozar
Narrated by: Alexander Doddy
This an audible book I requested and the review is voluntary.
I really loved this book! It was so creative and unique! The stories varied in length and type from silly Billy Goat Gruff trial to a story about a robot with a contagious robot disease and a futuristic nursing home tale to poetry. All of these were wonderful and I would give each of the stories a 5 star rating.
I have never re
William Bitner Jr.
Genre - Cyberpunk/Science Fiction/Fantasy
Pages - 256

I finished reading “Cyberweird Stories: A Contagious Collection of Short Stories and Poems” by D.C. Lozar yesterday, but needed a day to travel back to reality before I sat down and wrote a review. I want to first say thank you to D.C. Lozar for gifting me an e-copy of this book. Thank you Dave, it was quite an experience. This is a collection of 23 short stories and a few poems. While the cyberpunk theme is pretty apparent in most of the stori
Barbara Senteney
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-arcs
Absolutely loved this book, it's so cute. I know that sounds strange being it's called Cyberweird. but you would have to read it to understand. I think The Trial Of Three Billy Goats Gruff is my favorite of the tales inside. example , Case number 317 Mr. James A Troll versus The Gruff Family, now that's just too cute. Oh on second thought maybe Scaring Monsters might be my favorite.

There are also poems in this book, Circular Thinking is a poem and it is kinda weird in a very cool way. Hmo is a p
Alexander
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cyberwierd Stories has been one of the most entertaining collections I have read. A dystopia is crafted with enough detail to pull you into the world, but doesn't get bogged down by explaining too much (a balance many dystopian stories miss), this allows you to invest in the character's and their individual tales. Full of twists, turns and questions about our own future, Cyberweird is must read for any dystopian fan!
Lynda
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
This was my first Cyber type book, I was lucky enough to win a copy. Since I'm not good at writing reviews I feel I had to add something from reading this great book. I loved the stories and poems so much it left me wanting more! Loved the humor , there is something for everyone, Hope to see more like this one in the future!
Laura Larson
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: june-2018
I am IMPRESSED. Definitely want to see more from this guy. Wonderfully written (except the 2nd to last, and I'm still not sure wtf I just read) and very entertaining. Very talented at conveying a lot of feeling in a few words. I didn't want to put this book down. If he writes full length novels as well, we might have the next Koontz or King.
Krystle
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Funny books filled with something for just about every type of syfy lover.
Subhajit Das
Nov 22, 2018
D.C. Lozar
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
Sedona Kolchinsky
Nora
Jessica
Jun 23, 2017
I've traveled Europe and the Middle East, canoed the Everglades, and spelunked through caves that rivaled Tom Sawyer's. As a medical student and resident, I worked in trauma surgery at Cook County, Chicago (the inspiration for the TV series E.R.), and then tried my hand at Family Practice in the rural backwoods of Massachusetts. Married to the love of my life with two talented children, I moved to ...more