Start by marking “Love My Way” as Want to Read:
Love My Way

Love My Way

Even without seeing her face, I know that the woman standing at the water's edge is desperately sad. Her back is to me and her shoulders are slumped, perhaps heavy with regret. It kills me to know I am partly to blame, and for that reason alone, it's impossible to look at her. Leaning against the rough trunk of the tree, I close my eyes. My life will forever begin and end ...more
Published May 24th 2017 by Kate Sterritt

To ask other readers questions about Love My Way, please sign up.
Kate Sterritt Hi Amy, There is no death of a child in the book. Cheers, Kate

Start your review of Love My Way
Christy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!!!

“description”/
Emerson Hart is the love of my life. Unfortunately, I’m not the only love of hers. And therein lies the problem.
Love My Way is a sunning and heart wrenching journey of finding yourself when you thought you were forever lost. Though there are three main characters in this book, the story is very much Emerson’s.

Emerson Hart meets her best friend Meriki, or Ki for short when she is just 10 years old. Ki and Emerson’s friendship grew with time, and as they got older, it became more.
Dilek VT
Every once in a while, a book comes and shakes you to your core. This has been one of those books for me...

5 or more stars from the bottom of my heart...

There is such a beautiful madness and such a heart-breaking tragedy in it but the poetic way it is written engraves the story to your heart to stay there forever.

At least for me, this will always be among my favorite books.

Reading this book is a deeply emotional journey. It is beautifully written with great talent.

My book is full of highlights.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  photo goodreads border_zpsy5xc8i94.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

REVIEW ALSO ON MY BLOG Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

LOVE MY WAY: Is a standalone romance novel by Kate Sterritt and is a new to me author but definitely won’t be the last. Set up in two parts, First we’re in the ‘Present’ then as memories assault her we’re thrown into the past ‘Ten year old Emerson’

What drew me to this first was the cover it definitely caught my eye, it’s gorgeous, then the synopsis hooked me more into wanting to read this and I know by that, that it’s setting me up
Paige
5 "This is Love" Stars

Kate Sterritt is a new to me author and I fell in love. I'm obsessed with Love My Way. It consumed me from the very beginning. I read late into the night and started reading as soon as I woke up. (which is not something I do. Mornings and I don't get along.) I read with my heart in my throat and tears in my eyes and cannot get Emerson's story out of my head. It was absolutely beautiful and completely captivating. I haven't been able to pick up another book since and my
Hulya Kara Yuksel

Wow okay, it's 2.40 am in Turkey and I literally read this book in one sitting. Story began very slow but then it turned out a crazy ride. I absolutely LOVED it very much.

Ps. Dilek, my sweet angel. Thank you for the recommendation. And thanks a lot for put up my crazy messages in the middle of the night... I love you babe.

You can read her amazing book review in here...

Jennifer Kyle
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars
Stacy
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!!

READ THIS BOOK. OMG!!! I feel like I found a hidden gem with this book and I just want to shout from the rooftops how amazing it is! Scratch that, it's BEYOND Amazing! I want everyone to read it so I can hug you and we can talk about it so, do yourself a favor and buy this book!! You won't be sorry.

This author is a new author to me and she writes so vividly and so bright! She portrays her characters in such a unique and beautiful way that it's hard to look away from the page. The
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
" I don't know who I am anymore" " I'm going to help you find out"

5 brilliant and nearly DNF stars

Plot: ****** ( never saw it coming)
Female MC: ***** ( even if I was "How dare she do this??? It's wrong. But...SURPRISE!)
Males characters: ***** ( I have a fav but no telling)
Romance: ****** (sweet, hot...complicated and heart wrenching)
Trigger: ........(no spoiling go in blind)
Writing: ****/2 stars (flows effortlessly)

Kate seriously how do you want us to review spoiler free with such
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

****Finally got my act together and read this one. It's been on my TBR list for ages. I really enjoyed it.

RTC****
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 's

"In this world and the next."

From reading the blurb, I was really intrigued but it wasn't until I finished the book that I actually understood it. So, that speaks volumes and should have prepared me for this book but it didn't.

The book is broken up into two parts - with scenes from the past and the present so it takes a bit to figures things out. I really enjoyed getting to know Mereki and Emerson and I loved how their relationship grew.

Emerson's life isn't always easy. Her mom and
Malene
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I read Love My Way in one sitting. Couldn't put it down whatsoever! What a beautiful and emotional love story. That's what Love My Way is. A love story of epic proportions but damn how my heart hurt throughout most of it. I felt so uncomfortable at times because the pain felt so vivid. Emerson's journey was so breathtaking and heartbreaking that I hurt along with her.
Emerson's journey was truly about introspection, about loving herself and finding her way back. To her loves and the things she
Dri ✰
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
5+++++ TOP FAVORITE stars!

"For a minute or a lifetime, some people try to clip your wings, while others help you learn to fly."

Que livro mais maravilhoso e lindo, com certeza entrou pra minha lista de favoritos do ano!!! <3
Muito bem escrito e com uma narrativa super envolvente e tão deliciosa... não teve outro jeito, a não ser me apaixonar por TUDO!!!

"No one’s life is black and white. We all have grey areas—insecurities, flaws, imperfections, secrets. We’re all just human, and there’s a
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
description

*SPOILER-FREE*

Wow didn’t this -new to us Author-, Kate Sterritt just steal our book loving hearts with this incredibly well written, emotionally intense and heart-breaking story. Where there’s love, there’s hope, even in the bleakest moments of grief and suffering and we felt every single moment. We fell in love with this Author and her characters, not wanting to put this book down for
Stacey is Sassy
Sometimes the Way has more than one path.

I finished Love My Way this morning and went for a walk with hubby. I was a little emotionally fragile. How the heck was I going to write a review explaining why this story was so good without telling why it was so good. So, I asked hubby. I gave him some ideas of what I was going to say and he was very against them ALL. Too much information, they don’t need to know that and how the hell will that help…were a few of his responses. So, I came home, decided
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

*4.5 Stars - SPOILER-FREE*

Damjana
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4. 75 stars!
I read blurb, but otherwise I went into reading on blind. I didn't want to make early assumption or maybe to see some spoilers. And I am happy I didn't. I didn't see this coming, it took me by total surprise. This is just this kind of book where you must read it without any notice.

It's hearthbreaking story about love and accepting life as it is.
Pick a Book
English / Português

5 stars

This author is new to me, I didn't know her work and now I'm in love with her writing style. I expected a book I would suffer, but I didn't think it would suprise me. It is difficult for an author to impress us nowadays, but this one succeeded.

I read many types of romance novels but THIS ... This is my favorite. The one that makes me really feel everything, that pulls
Cyndi Becker
Overwhelmed. The experience of reading Love My Way completely took me by surprise. It's a story that goes deeper than most and for this bleeding heart, left me in a bit of a stupor.

It's one of those unputdownable reads and at about 48% I found myself scrambling to control my emotions:
-->"Awestruck...this is such a powerful story. Feeling the despair and hope simultaneously."

Indeed, I am awed by Kate Sterritt's story telling. Her writing is simply exquisite, with dialogue that is incisive and
Chelsea
4 Stars

“You’re a lucky girl, Emerson Hart."

The blurb was quite intriguing and it obviously came from one of the man in the story. Unfortunately, I didn't get to read even one POV from them. All I ever got is Emerson's POV which to be honest, wasn't enough in my opinion.

The book was written in two parts. The past where she met her best friend and first love Ki.

“When I started pushing pebbles into the ground, I was lost and lonely. It gave me purpose, and then it gave me you.”

....“If you
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
I'm so happy I read this boooook! Since the beginning of the year, I've suffered from a major book slump. With school and everything else, I let reading become more of an occasional hobby than the serious passtime it had been for years. I don't regret the choice, but it had the side effect of not making me feel as involved in the books I read as I used to. Until this gem here.

I could not stop reading. There is a bit of a halo of mystery floating around in the pages and my brain could not stop
Myla
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my first book from this author and I'm in awe how she beautifully has written this book. It's captivating from the moment I read the story of Emerson and her struggle growing up to a house that her mom doesn't seem to care about her and a stepbrother (and his friend) who are bullying her. That's why she prefers to be alone until he met Mereki! She found a friend in him that encourages her to discover and explore her love for art. As each year past, their relationship develops into more ...more
Auden Dar
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Review coming soon... I'm still trying to digest one of my favorite books of 2017.
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

What a UNIQUE book!! It has a seriously HUGE TWIST to the story that just changes everything you think you know about it. Actually, I'm just going to be really honest with you guys, when I first read the blurb, it seemed like a love triangle (which I don't like and rarely read) and so I just moved on assuming that this book wasn't for me. But then a friend emailed me telling me she thought I'd love this book and she told me the entire twist and as soon as I found out what the twist was, I
Jennifer Scovil
3.5 Stars. Lovely story, a little sad.
Darlene Avery
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love My Way by Kate Sterritt is one of those rare gems that you come across and it sets itself not only in your heart, but also in your soul.

Sterritt has such a phenomenal gift of creating words that become a part of you. She creates a world in which the words flow through your mind and develop into a beautiful stunning captivating storyline that has your heart racing and your mind wondering where she is going to take you.

And make no mistake, Sterritt leads you on a journey so powerful you will
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS.

I just cried a damn river at this freaking book. I don’t even know how to deal right now, I just can’t omg

Emerson has always been different. She grew up with a mum who doesn’t care and a stepbrother who hates her and a dad who bailed with the first few days of her being born. Emerson soon finds an unexpected friend in a group of bullies (including her step brother), the only one who stood up for her.

Ki knows Emerson is different, she shines brightly and has attracted
Anne OK
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads
The kind of novel that hits hard and deep. Lots of rough corners and jagged edges. But there is hope and beauty in even those moments of despair and heartbreak. An emotional tale of emotionally flawed characters navigating the waters of broken hearts and new beginnings.

Well written and an enthralling plot - though at times a little far-fetched in its delivery.
Bloggers From Down Under
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

I have loved every novel that I've read by Kate Sterritt, but this, this is by far her best work to date.

This novel is so unique with so much innocence and purity it actually took my breath away. Highly emotional and at times quite confronting. So much depth and detail you can actually feel every single emotion shine through. Heartbreaking and heartwarming.
It's beauty is breath taking.
Janja
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
****4.5*****

Wow .. a story that shakes you,a story that shows us again how deeply grief can be for a loved one, a story that gives you hope and a story you definitely NEVER EVER forget!
Annie Brewer
Well shit...

I wasn't expecting that twist but I'm partly happy and partly devastated about it. I enjoyed Emerson's story of self-discovery and love. She didn't have it easy, especially through her childhood years. I loved Ki for being her friend and first love, guiding her through parts of her life when she needed someone most. He was such an important part of her world, her existence and to see their friendship blossom into more was incredibly beautiful. He was everything to her, as she was to
Romance Retreat: What makes you happy? 1 6 Nov 20, 2018 08:13PM
Romance Retreat: Quasi love triangle with a twist! 1 11 Oct 19, 2018 05:39PM
Goodreads Librari...: Page Count 3 12 Jul 10, 2018 12:50AM

• When Life Happened
  • Nineteen Letters
  • The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise, #2)
  • Forever Right Now
  • The Darkest Sunrise (The Darkest Sunrise, #1)
  • Drive
  • The Story of Us
  • The Scars Between Us
  • The Unrequited
  • Before You
  • Ghosted
  • Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
  • Holding Out for a Hero (Men in Uniform, #3)
  • Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)
  • Transcend (Transcend, #1)
  • Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
  • Epoch (Transcend, #2)
Kate Sterritt lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband, three young sons and highly energetic German Shorthaired Pointer puppy.

When she’s not madly juggling the logistics of soccer trainings, play dates and volunteering at the school, she can be found at her laptop, writing the types of novels she loves to read. Her characters are inspired by her own experiences, blended with her imagination
“For a minute or a lifetime, some people try to clip your wings, while others help you learn to fly.” 6 likes
“No one is just like me and no one is just like you.” 2 likes