Start by marking “How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives #3)” as Want to Read:
How to Belong with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives #3)

How to Belong with a Billionaire

(Arden St. Ives #3)

If you love someone, set them free...
I thought I'd be okay when Caspian Hart left. He was a brilliant, beautiful billionaire with a past he couldn't escape. And I was ... just me: an ordinary man lost in his own life. It would never have lasted. It should never have happened. Not outside a fairytale.
And I am okay. I've got my job, my family, my friends, and everything Ca
Published September 3rd 2019 by Forever Yours

Amanda
Jan 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Dying to read the final book. If you value your sanity, DO NOT read the preview chapters at the end of Book 2. I wanted to flung myself out of the nearest window.
Dia
3,5 stars rounded up

To be honest, I really really wanted this to be a 5 stars book. I have read the first 2 books in a row, finished the second book and read the excerpt from the third book and wanted to throw my iPad on the window!!!

I absolutelty couldn't put this one down. I've read it in one sitting, BUT it wasn't what I expected. I wanted Caspian to grovel more, to fight for Arden's forgiveness and somehow he dissappointed me... Not enough for me to forgive him.

We get many scen
Line
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what is going ON in the rotten state of Denmark?????

Update no. 2 - March 2018:

"Amazon.com Your Orders | Your Account | Amazon.com
Release Date Change

We have received new release date information for the item in the order below. The release date has been changed by the publisher and we want to provide you with the updated release date. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay. We'll keep your pre-order open on your account and you'll receive a confirmatio/>
"Amazon.com
Ariana
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*3,5 stars*

I’m not quite sure what happened here.
I loved books 1 and 2, and it’s not that I didn’t like the last instalment of this series, but I’m somehow left … a teeny bit … unfulfilled?

But before I get to that I must say that, as always, reading Alexis Hall’s writing is pure bliss. I love language, and he certainly knows what to do with it. His intelligent wit, original metaphors, expressive imagery and overall cleverness never fail to make me swoon linguistically. Admittedly,
noah
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
caspian better have a prince zuko level redemption arc

“Love isn’t earned, Caspian. It’s given.”

i read this series for exactly two reasons:
1) i like alexis hall's writing
2) ardy is surprisingly charming

i did not read this series for:
- the romance
- the sex
- caspian

so obviously not being a caspian fan and knowing he and arden supposedly get their HEA i did not have the highest of hopes for this book. but seeing as how/>“Love
DarienMoya
The Story: 3 Pants Off

I am so disappointed in this book 😞. With the first 2 books being so excellent I was expecting great things but I felt like I got the same issues which should have been handled but it all just got left up in the air.

So the blurb describes the book has being an epic conclusion and all I can think is that yeh it was epic, an epic let down.

Let’s get into it..

1) Caspian Hart is an epic asshole. He needs help and a school for adult babie
Cirilla
Puh. I'm kinda at a loss here. I loved the first two books and I waited eagerly for the final.
But now I'm just a bit... disappointed? I mean, I overall enjoyed this book. But there was just so much room for stuff I didn't want to read about (view spoiler) and too little for the things I so desperatly wanted more (or any) of
Tamara
08/18/19
sooon

02/19/19

I'm waiting for this book to come out to read the whole series.

Been waiting for so long I forgot I already pre-ordered it in OCTOBER 2018.

*glares at the release date*
Ellie
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A brilliant ending to a brilliant series! It was not what expected and it worked perfectly in the end.
I absolutely love how the authors plays with romance conventions and turns them on their heads to make a contemporary queer billionaire romance so much more than a fantasy escape read.

I will be reviewing the whole series together some time this week. For now, I highly recommend it!

Here is my review of the complete series:
I got an ARC of the final book in the series, so
Rhosyo's BookWorm
Wow, now the long days without Arden begin...

So many feelings reading this last book! The first thing that popped in my mind after finishing it was that somehow I've missed the moment, the scene, in which Arden and Caspian went from being separated to being together. I felt like I've missed a piece of the story.
I think now maybe I was waiting for some kind of climax or decisive cliche moment in which the two protagonists would look into each other's eyes and realize that they could not li
Estephanie
UPDATE 10/9/18: SEPTEMBER 2019...TWENTY NINETEEN 😭🤯

UPDATE 4/23/18: FEBRUARY 😭

UPDATE 3/17/18: I'm still pissed with Caspian, so y'all know the anxiety is real. Come on! 5 more months!

I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE
Mónica BQ
Sep 23, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Yeah, no.

My review of book #1
My review of book #2

My thoughts are so scattered here, I already know I won't make any sense. But basically all the things that I found issues with in the previous books, that were manageable, aren't here.

First, the elephant in the room: not even for fucking Harry Potter did we wait more than a year for the next book. I j/>My
Sera Taíno
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Check out my combined review for the two previous books:

How to Bang a Billionaire

How to Blow it With a Billionaire

Warning: Contains some spoilers

Initially, this review was intended to be a joint one together with my friend, handsfullmama.com. We’d broken down all the elements to discuss but realized, 5k words later, that maybe we’d taken the task beyond its intended pur
Joyfully Jay
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jay
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

How to Belong with a Billionaire is the long-awaited third book in Alexis Hall’s wonderful Arden St. Ives trilogy. Not only did the second book come out close to two years ago, but we left things on a major cliffhanger with the relationship between Arden and Caspian falling apart. So to say that I was eager for this book is a vast understatement.

The focus of this story is very much on Arden’s journey for most of the book. We see him in the aftermath of
Mymymble
A bit too much fluff in the final chapters but Arden's misadventures draw to a satisfactory conclusion for those readers who like me were glued to this charming narrator.
Caspian has strange annoying turns of phrase throughout so too much conversation also in this final volume of the trilogy.
Gillian
3.5ish stars??

Are you sitting comfortably? Good, because I have some (probably incoherent) thoughts.

Look, I'm pretty much an AJH fangirl and I have loved the previous two books in this series a whole fucking lot. Basically, I was pretty much ready to five star this baby from the time I opened my Kindle to start reading this book. So, what happened?

Well, here are some points that are in no particular order but that sum up my feelings about Belong (I'm using poi
Kelly
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As you wish.

The perfect ending. There are some realistic elements some readers might not appreciate, but it's hard to sympathize with Nathaniel, even if I can empathize with his motives, something Arden does a better job of than I could, again highlighting the stunning realness of the characters. Alexis Hall is a master of the moral grey area.

I'm hoping some of the deliberate loose threads mean there will be at least one more book, focusing on other characters in this universe.

O
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
How to go from HERO to ZERO in 3 books!!!!

I am to mad and to emotional right now to put my thoughts and feelings in words but, I Can say this was a Royal f@##$%%. Sorry Alexis Hall you've put me through hel to only give me that amount of Caspian an Arden time together.... I am not impressed at all!!!!!
Allison
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, audio, favorites
4.5 stars rounded up.

I loved this, but it was different than the first two books. This deals with a lot more issues, it's longer, and while there is definitely humor it's not quite as prevalent as the first two. But there was a lot that needed to be covered so all of that makes sense.

My favorite thing about these books is the idea that everyone has the right to make the decisions and to live the life that is best for them. Even Arden, who is the most open character needs to learn this, needs t
Sam (AMNReader)
I've made no secret of my enjoyment of this series or of Alexis Hall's writing-what I've read thus far anyway. And I would say I still thoroughly enjoy this book and series, and that this was a good story and resolution, there were major disappointments for me.

So much was going on. Like, so much. Ultimately, the failing of this book was how much was going on but it was a third and final book in the series, and when the first third focuses on Arden's relationship to someone else and m
Stephanie   GooglyEyes
I'm pretty sure I cried for the first 60% of this book. Arden (and Caspian, apparently) still had a LOT of growing up to do. I only felt bad for Arden because he REALLY loves Caspian and it's his first and he just doesn't understand what's happening. So of course he's going to run back to Caspian no matter how he can.

Even though Nathaniel did a few things to throw his relationship in Arden's face, I still don't think he deserved what happened.
It wasn't fully his fault as Caspian came back to h
Vallie
Sep 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, series
Not my favourite of the series, unfortunately. I found Caspian very frustrating in this book, stuck in a loop of “I’m damaged, I can’t be with you.” Poor Arden’s heartbreak was truly something magnificent. Beautifully written, because Hall is just that good, but the plot had them apart for the vast majority of the book and I just wanted to see more of them together. The ending was sweet but not enough for me. I hope there’s a novella coming up or something as a follow up to see them down the lin ...more
Jen
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I really, really hope this is not the final book in this series. I love Caspian and Arden, and while I (sort of?) understood the need to keep them separated for most of the book, this book actually has very, very little of Caspian and Arden. Which kind of killed me, as it is being billed as the last in the trilogy. And I felt like, at the end, there were still quite a few loose ends. Mostly, it felt like their true journey as a couple was just beginning, and I’d really like to go on that journey ...more
Enon
Oct 17, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
At this rate, I'm guessing this book is never getting released. By 2019, the release date will change to December 2022. 😏
Victoria (Eve's Alexandria)
I binged 1200 pages about a billionaire and his irrepressible mad pixie dream boy falling in love, breaking each other and then stitching the pieces back together.

Last year I would have probably been trying to read 1200 pages of Ducks, Newburyport instead.

I have zero regrets about this year’s choices. I’m shortlisting Alexis Hall for my own personal Booker prize.
Calathea
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, contemporary, romance
Update: I finished the first read. Will defenitely go back and re-read.
There's a lot going on, emotionally and otherwise. It's a satisfying, hard-won finale to the series.

----------

It's here! The audiobook, too, btw.
Amy Banamy
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Hello, book hangover.
Bev
F I N A L L Y...it's out. 4.25 stars from me, the highest rating I've given in the Arden St Ives trilogy. Why?? Well, mainly cos of Arden it has to be said...he reminds me so much of Toby in For Real, a sweet but quite seductive innocence [even though he isn't 😉], and to be perfectly honest, I really just wanted something to go his way for a change. He's definitely one of my favourite characters in the whole of the genre. As for Caspian...well, if you're reading this third story on the assumption that Arden gets back toHe's ...more
Nat ReadingAllNite
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon, m-m
4.5 Rather confused stars

As with the first two books, the language and dialogue and narrative was marvelous. I was tearing up repeatedly. I was also very angry with Caspian, sometimes with Arden and rather disappointed at the end. After all the anguish and pain and cruelty, the denouement was far too rapid and incomplete for my taste. It’s very late in the book before Caspian manages to pull his head out and he was so horrible to Arden, like way past toss-a-drink-in-his-face-publicly bad. He ne
Jax
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, 4-star, lgbtq
I enjoyed this. Arden has come a long way since book 1. His character arc was believable, the gains in maturity and self-assurance well earned. I genuinely liked him here, which wasn’t always the case in previous books. And the resolution with Caspian is completely and satisfactorily romantic.

But it was also a little long with some bits that maybe could’ve been cut. There seemed to be an effort to touch base with every side character from previous books even if they didn’t add much to the story
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Spring (The Haunted Heart, #2)
  • Thrown to the Wolves (Big Bad Wolf, #3)
  • The Ballad of Whiskey Jax (Tour Dates, #2)
  • The Doctor's Secret (Copper Point Medical #1)
  • Diamond in the Rough (Four Kings Security, #4)
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • A Chip and a Chair (Seven of Spades, #5)
  • Raze (Riven, #3)
  • Last Couple in Hell (Green Men #2)
  • How to Be a Movie Star (How to Be #2)
  • Heavy Hitters (Caribbean Tales, #3)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
  • Not So Innocent (Shattered Glass, #2)
  • Revelations (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #6)
  • Without Secrets (With or Without, #4)
  • Tigers on the Way (Tigers and Devils, #4)
Genrequeer writer of kissing books.

Arden St. Ives (3 books)
  • How to Bang a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #1)
  • How to Blow It with a Billionaire (Arden St. Ives, #2)
“This was Caspian Hart. Not speaking to you for three months, then glaring at you coldly was practically his love language.” 1 likes
“A little rimming and you’re anybody’s.” 1 likes