Start by marking “Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand (Job)” as Want to Read:
Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand (Job)

Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand (Job)

4.58  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Futanari Moans, amateur archaeologist and professional tomb raider, has unearthed her share of ancient treasures. With her only weapon the swollen, dripping appendage strapped to her thigh, Moans journeys across the Middle East, dodging traps, scarabs, and undead creatures, while battling foes from home and abroad.

All in pursuit of a forbidden relic that will unlock the ke
Kindle Edition
Published June 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Futanari Moans and the Mummy's Hand

Reed James
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
Futanari Moans is the world's only futa, which also makes her the world's only futa adventure. And today she's in Egypt. She needs to recover the hand of a mummified Egyptian queen. She'll have to brave the dangers of the tomb and do it with all the problems of being a futa.

Because she is hung, she is horny, and that means she's in constant need of some self-loving. Good thing her futa-appendage is long enough for some oral delight. But things heat up for her when she reaches the mommy and pulls
Walker Long
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Futanari Moans, the protagonist of this story, is a combination of Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, and Mutant Dickgirls From Outer Space. She combines adventure, sex appeal, wackiness, and wild kink like no other. The sexual situations here are pervy turned up to 11, but there's a legit adventure story going on, too. There are quite a few loose ends left at the end of this book, so I think we can expect to see more of Futanari Moans in the future.
Irene Clearmont
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
First to state my interest. I received a copy from Sally, but she in no way asked me to review the book. In fact I seriously doubt that she did because this is my first review on GR!

However, now I shall do so with no spoilers...

Let's be clear here, I am a writer of fetish and FD fiction, I understand the breadth and depth of some of these genres. They run deep and there are many memes, understandings and plot devices that are special to each area.

However, a tale needs to be judged by comparison
Stephen Grey
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very unusual and well written story. Very different for sure. The author is a very accomplished writer, and capable of writing in many different styles. So far I only know of three different styles she uses, but I'm sure there are more.

The story was extremely original, however it had a 1930s cheesy feel to it that was done on purpose, which wasn't to my taste. But that's just me. I have no doubt that many would kill to read a story like this.

That being said, well written, but the erotic part
Jim Lyon
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Narrator Minka Tomlinson does a great job with this wonderfully silly and naughty Futa tale. What a fun ride!
Shaun Putaine
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Futanari Moans is an archaeologist and an adventurer; oh yes, she is also a futa, a bimbo, and crack-up. This is a really fun (and funny) story that is quick paced and an absolute blast to read.
Jim Horn
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lara eat your heart out. Futanari Moans got you beat!

Limber as a feline, agile and energetic, this beautiful well hung busty futa has my attention from the word go. Bring extra panties, you're gonna need them! When does desecration sanctify? When forgotten tombs are honored with such rare delight! This story packs a whollop of a trollop. Believability can just be your b!tch... this is the muse, not the news. Big buoyant boobs and impressive package tucked in tow, this fearless futa charges throu
JC Winchester
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sally Bend is a well-known figure in the transgender community, and has been providing years worth of book reviews to the community. She brings this wealth of knowledge to a classic, pulp fiction short story sure to delight the reader.

Futanari Moans is a tomb raider on her next adventure, to recover an Egyptian queen’s mummified hand. This pint sized bimbo futa, with massive breasts and package courtesy of a science experiment, manages to squeeze her way in and out of tricky situations all while
Oleander Plume
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like my smut smutty and this book delivered the goods!

Fast-paced, fun and highly original, I'll be back for more, Sally Bend.

Rajeev Singh
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Guilty pleasure, dollops of perverse fun, that's how I sum up Futanari Moans' Egyptian adventure. Before reading Sally Bend, the concept of shemales meant no more to me than whimsical searches on websites of ill fame (not without its erotic potential but still far behind compared to other genres of smut). Futa's gender-bender arrival on the literary scene is a breath of fresh air. I look forward to reading more of her exploits.
Scott Roberts
Dec 21, 2017
Moctezuma Johnson
Mar 22, 2018
Sally
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather Monroe
Jon Zelig
Feb 06, 2018
Steven Walle
Apr 09, 2018
Sally Bend is an author, editor, columnist, and reviewer. Although shy and polite (she is, after all, Canadian), she loves to boldly and boisterously express herself through stories that bend the binaries of gender and sexuality. Bending the Bookshelf is where she hangs her bra and panties at the end of a long day, but her work can also be found in the pages of Frock Magazine.

Her newest release,