Start by marking “Come Back To Me” as Want to Read:

Come Back To Me

From USA Today Bestselling Author Kathy Coopmans comes a soul crushing story of second chance love.

Come Back To Me.

What does one do when everyone you love dies?
How much is a woman supposed to take before she crumbles?
How much?
Adriana Jensen is the woman to ask.
She’s lost too many people to count.
The one death that destroyed her the most
was her husband's.

Only... he didn't
Published August 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Come Back To Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Back To Me

Start your review of Come Back To Me
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
DNF #79 (Yes, I am numbering them for you now) @ 15%

His reasons for faking his death are so lame I can't even.
The fact that he didn't take her with him or give her the option to is so lame.

And the fact that his initial reaction upon seeing the wife he loves so much after a four year separation is "Holy, hard on. Gosh her ass is beautiful," is so lame.

And all signs point to more lameness ahead.

Not my jam, moving on.
Bev
Nope, I give up. I'm tapping out at 80%, I just can't put myself through any more of this ridiculous drama-lama soap opera with two .... yes TWO drama queens. And he's the biggest drama queen of all.

He was a lawyer ... a lawyer, people .... before he ran away with such a ridiculous excuse, so ridiculous I can't even get my head around it. So, being said lawyer, one would think he was an educated man with a modicum of common sense between his ears, yes? Not this juvenile idiot who thought with h
Alex ♈
3.5 – 3.75 stars

I have mixed feelings about this book.
Beautiful and emotional writing. This author is one of the best to write tragedy and raw feelings; I’m a big fan of her writing style.
But I also rate and review the story, the moral and the message of the book.

SAFE: BOTH MC’s WERE CELIBATE DURING SEPARATION!

I loved the heroine. This woman remained strong despite all tragedy and sorrow thrown her way.
How much loss can a person survive? How much grief can a person bear? How much pain is too m
Denna
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance
I need to know if the hero was celibate while away from his wife before I will consider giving this one a go! Does anyone know that answer to that question? :D

description
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Audiobook review. I can’t even imagine how it would feel to discover that my husband, whom I thought was dead, returns alive and well. Adriana finds herself in exactly that predicament and Blake has to deal with the fallout of his decision.

The plot had strong potential with a theme that captured my attention. However, I don’t feel the execution took full advantage of the opportunity. The characters and more specifically the motivation behind their secrets didn’t really convince me of any real d
Three Chicks
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Adriana is drowning in grief. She lost her parents when she was young, she lost her husband after two years of being married, she lost her older sister Alexis, to drugs and now she’s lost her grandmother. There is no one else to lose. She struggles and finds the only support she has in her best friend Heidi and her husband Daniel. Her grandmother left her a house away from New York where she lives. It’s a new beginning. Of all the losses, losing Blake, her husband, cuts the de
Debbie DiFiore
Loved the cover.

This book was very good. I took away one star because I felt it dragged a little at the end but I really liked the cover. My husband did make me take it off the ceiling but I still have it under my pillow. Lol. He was not impressed. The story was good. I love stories where the H fakes his death and comes back. He has to be celibate of course and left because he was saving his family. This one was good. The heroines sister is a piece of work. Very evil. She was pretty pissed off
Katerina
Aug 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
Lu Bielefeld
Aug 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
I wonder if he remains celibate while separated from heroine.
If someone find out let me know please!
Lakshmi C
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Not sure how I feel about this one. It was a very sad and depressing story with page long paragraphs about grief and loss... and then more page long paragraphs about loss and grief. It never stops. How can it when the heroine is surrounded by unimaginable loss.

However, I found myself skimming because it was a lot of rehashing of feelings in different way which in the end was a tad repetitive.

And at times I would get the past confused with present because of the constant mind-bending inner dialo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
An emotional, tangled web….

Where lies and desperate measures caused unimaginable pain to both Amanda and Blake. The web they were caught in was hopelessly tangled where the only weapon to fight it was the… truth.

“I will never stop loving you.”

Powerful words yet these lovers were going to have to work, and work hard, to dig themselves out of the darkness they both lived in. Blake was back from the dead and the shock was going to knock Amanda into a place she fought hard to recover from.

This w
Brandy Roberts
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW Kathy Coopmans has out done herself really enjoyed Come back to me I couldn't imagine the heartache that Blake and Adriana have gone through . Adriana has suffered so much loss and last one she ends up moving to a place she didn't know her heart was going to be . Blake with the things he did for the heroine was truly selfless with the decision to not only decimate his heart but his wife's too and once he finds out she's close he can't fight the pool to be with her even though he does try . W ...more
Terri Walsh
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the very first book that I have read by Kathy and I absolutely loved it! It is a second chance romance filled with so much emotion that it will make you cry!
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Kathy Coopmans instantly pulled me into this emotionally loaded story. This is my first book by this author and I am hooked. I loved the story and the characters; the chemistry between these two is so steamy and sweet and it’s twisted, heartbreaking story made it hard to put down. Fingers crossed and teary-eyed…I read on, hushing those around me and glad I did.

Adriana has lost so many in her life; I just kept wondering how much more one person could take. I was so thankful for her wonderful fri
Nicki White
The plot while it seemed intriguing in the synopsis fell inadvertently off a cliff with a lot of repeated story feed and then you’d be thrusted into an abundance of happenings within what seemed to be 10 minutes of listening. Now I know the repetitiveness came from the fact that Blake and Adriana had a lot of mental conversation but it was also due to the fact that the story was told not in chronological order, so when you went back to a memory it seemed to play out until reaching the current ti ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5+ Star Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I finished this book several days ago, but I needed time to process the amazing story that consumed me. I love Kathy Coopmans and she is one of my favorite authors. This book, this book far exceeds anything I could have imagined. I finished Come Back To Me in about three hours. This book sucked me in from the beginning and didn't let go. I messaged Kathy right after finishing, because I had to tell her how much I loved her for writing this amazin
Liz
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Come Back to Me by Kathy Coopmans is a second chance at love story. It was sad and emotional and the heroine broke my heart. So much loss for one person to bear.

Adriana Jensen has lost everyone that ever meant anything to her. Her life is falling apart all around her and she does not know how to move forward. Of all the people she has lost, her husband’s death was the one that nearly destroyed her.

Blake was forced to walk away from his wife, even if it was the last thing he wanted. But sometim
Cindy
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG! This book deserves so much more then 5 stars!!

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Come Back to Me FAR exceeded what I was expecting! I was sucked in from the very start. And HOLY HELL the emotions I experienced!! This was my very first Kathy Coopmans book, and she has truly shown me what I've been missing!!!

Adriana has suffered, gone through so much loss in her life. The death of her parents at 18. The death of her beloved husband, Blake 2 years after their marriage. The death of her unborn baby. The de
Erin Lewis
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star review Come Back To Me by Kathy Coopmans

Audio Review:

I’m not sure what to say about this book. How much pain, suffering, loss and death can someone take?

Adriana Jensen is a woman who has lost so much and is barely living life. Shattered by so much loss she doesn’t know how much more she can take.

Come Back To Me is a second chance at love story which at times really got to me. The pain and suffering experienced by Adriana was palpable as narrator Lacy Laurel read this story and my hear
Mandy
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2nd-chance
I did the audio of this one and I enjoyed the narration and the story for the most part. The characters were likeable and I loved their romance. My only complaint is that there was way too much internal monologue for me.
Ana Rita
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was beyond happy to read a new book from this author because she had become one of my to go author's of all times. Every single book that I've read just came to reinforce my love for her words. Every story was like a breath of fresh air and I was eager to breath it all.
Kathy Coopmans has a simple yet intricate writing that can put you nervous in a second and happy at the same time.
I totally advise you to start reading her books and you will understand why I love her so much.
KFForever
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
kfforever

3.75 Stars ~Reviewed by Anna Green on behalf of KFF

Okay, where do I start with this one? The first few chapters of this book are so full of angst that I wondered how the heroine survived the terrible heartache she experienced in her 20s.

This second chance romance is written in dual points of view. We have Adriana who lost her parents when she was in her late teens. Her older sister Alexis who couldn’t cope with the loss became a drug addict. Adriana is a survivor although my first
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kathy Coopmans is just... special. She definitely chose the right calling when she started writing. It's not an easy job but she totally kicks ass at it. I've LOVED everything she had written to date and this book is no different.

Come Back To Me was an emotional second chance standalone romance that tugged at my heartstrings and fiddled with my feels. From that gripping prologue, I was sucked into this story and the journey that these two embarked on to get their forever....back.

Adriana
Brandi
Okay, so I hate doing bad reviews. I try to find the positive in a book because I know bad reviews hurt.

So, let me focus on the positives:

-the narrators did a great job. I love Logan McAllister and Lacy Laurel, which is why I grabbed this audio in the first place.
-.............

Yeah, I'm out of positives. I wanted to like this, I really did. I just didn't. The characters annoyed me. I got tired of hearing the same thing out of their mouths. Oh, he left me, I can't forgive him. I left her to pr
April Symes
Adriana is drowning- drowning in horrible waves of grief. She lost her parents when she was very young, then she lost her beloved husband, Blake Jensen , after two years of being married, after that she lost her older sister Alexis, to drugs and now she’s lost her dear grandmother. Now it’s a struggle to get up and out of bed with all she has gone thru, and she moves thru life as if her light has been put out.
Due to her grandmother’s death, she has been left a house away from New York where she
Lynn Lim
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Warning, this book needs to come with tissues! WHAT A FREAKING FANTASTIC EMOTIONAL READ!!!! My absolute favorite kind of book, especially since it was also a second chance at love romance.
Adriana is losing everyone she loves. But, when she lost her husband Blake, she crumbles. With the help of her grandmother, and her friends Heidi and Daniel, she moves to a new city, and starts her life over. It has been four longs years of agony since she lost Blake, it has finally started to turn around. Then
Amy
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
“I can’t think of him right now, or I’ll completely fall apart. I miss him all the time. And yet, here I am, and my mind can’t stop thinking about him no matter how hard I try.”

“They say God doesn’t give a person more than they can handle. I don’t believe that at all anymore. I’m losing it. I can’t handle any more from anyone.”

“Panic is a hard pill to swallow. Regret is even tougher. Every stabbing dagger is full of pain, adding scar after scar across tissue that won’t heal until she comes back
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Craze (Pierce Securities, #1)
  • Full Contact
  • Stepping Stone (The Stone Series, #2)
  • Set In Stone (The Stone Series #3)
  • The Game (The Carolina Connections #4)
  • Heart of Stone (The Stone Series #1)
  • Make-Believe Husband (Make-Believe Series, #4)
  • At First Blush (A Well Paired Novel, #1)
  • Loving Ashe (Celebrity Series, #1)
  • That Was Yesterday (Yesterday #2)
  • Crushing on Kate (Red Maple Falls #2)
  • Tonight You're Mine (The Brooklyn Book Boyfriends, #3)
  • Something Like This (Men of Evansdale County 3)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
  • Rebel Cause (Boys of Fallout, #3)
  • Scandalous Scotsman
  • Rush (Montgomery Men #1)
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.