Start by marking “HIS Everything (The HIS Collection #1)” as Want to Read:
HIS Everything (The HIS Collection #1)

HIS Everything

(The HIS Collection #1)

The moment we meet, I know she’s everything I ever wanted.
And when she tells me her fantasies … there’s nothing that will stop me from making them come true.
She asks me to play her baby-daddy and wants the role of my wife.
Published June 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about HIS Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HIS Everything

Start your review of HIS Everything (The HIS Collection #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
His Everything is the first book in The His Collection, a series of six books by six different authors. This book is by Frankie Love. I have read several books by Frankie and have loved them. She was the only author in this series I was familiar with. So, I decided to save this one for last as a sort of grand finale. And I am so glad that I did.

Oysters!

Avery Sutton works as a live in nanny and has no life of her own outside of her sister. She rarely even leaves the home where she lives on her days off.
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
This is the story of Liam and Avery
I honestly don’t know what to say about this one other than it was so frustrating! Liam is a doctor and Avery is a live-in-nanny. They meet at a bar and have a ONS where they role-play that they are husband and wife. During this encounter both Liam and Avery express their need to find that special someone to share their lives with and start a family with.

After the ONS to end all ONS, they agree to meet again one week later, same time, same place. Neither
Bookloverme
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a beautiful story! At first, I don't know if I was going to love it. I'm not really into stories where one of the MCs has an amnesia or a short-term memory loss but it worked in this story.

The story is about Liam and Avery.

He's a surgeon and he needed a break so he went to the oyster bar and there he met Avery.

They shared their fantasies and had a role-playing as a married couple. Their night together was great but they didn't know anything about each other. Not even their names. They plann
Jenny
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aww that was very sweet and steamy. Hero a sexy doctor and heroine a sweet nanny have a one night stand they make plans to meet again but heroine loses her memory. They lose contact, Avery is pregnant and when she gives birth guess who will deliver her baby. Adorable characters!
Janie
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my favorite Frankie Love book to date. I loved the beginning and their first time meeting so much. Total instalove and unbelievable but I loved it.
Denna
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Cute story, wish there would have been more couple time but it was still very enjoyable! Completely safe and steamy
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Jun 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, dnf-2017
DNF

Now I have to admit, I have a pretty low bar for what I can read and enjoy sometimes, but it seems I have found my limit.

Just, seriously, any book that uses the term "baby gravy" can quite frankly feck right off!

Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
I devour this book like it is my life. I loved both characters.

Liam needs to get out from his hectic life as a surgeon. He went to oyster bar (lol great choice!) and met a spontaneous young woman - Avery. They had a husband-wife role-play; with Avery wanting to have babies of her own and Liam, a family he go home to. After a great one night stand, Avery went missing leaving Liam waiting for her at the same oyster bar for 9 months.

There's something about white collar men, or, medical officers in
Chitra *CJ*
“You aren’t a stranger. And you aren’t my daddy. You’re my baby-daddy. In my fantasy, I’m out with husband, and he plans on filling me with his baby gravy.”

"HIS Everything" is the story of Avery and Liam.

“Is that right?” I ask.
“It’s exactly right, Daddy. You are gonna put spoonfuls of it right here.” She presses my hand to her belly.

I am speechless.

I do not know what to say. Im equal parts laughing, cringing and disgusted.

I do not know where authors come up with such genius lines.

“I’m
Carol
3 "with some reservations" stars.
Quick read. I really expected a little more either from story or erotica, both had potential to be more.
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
His Everything is a short, sweet OTT read. It's quick insta lust/love will bring a smile to your face and warm your heart.

Two strangers meet in a bar needing a break from the reality of their lives. Their conversation starts of easy, fun and flirty but quickly escalates to want. One night is all it takes for their lives to never be the same again!!

I loved this quick sweet read the ending was perfection.
Harim
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by the best Frankie Love. THANKYOU!!!

UGHHH!!

Perfection perfection perfection! I literally devoured it within minutes of it's arrival!

This was insane OTT and crazy but goodness this was so fricking good!

I have read my fair share of smut and even that's not enough but this was so fricking sweet!

The hero and the heroine and even with the weird thing the heroine had going on was altogether so adorable!

And ughhhh I loved how she linked it all at the end! So crazy!
And then ofcourse thes
Coco.V
Nov 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/20/2018)!💝

Blurb:
The moment we meet, I know she’s everything I ever wanted.
She asks me to play her baby-daddy and wants the role of my wife.
I’ll give in to her domestic kink … after all, she’s a virgin determined to get her cherry popped -- and with a body as delicious as hers, I know I’ll need another taste.
We share one unforgettable night and make plans for plenty more …
C
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Hot fast safe read

This book was by far my favourite from this author!
-insta love
-H not a man whore
-Virgin h
-OTT alpha male
-awesome plot
-super hot
-no push or pull
-H celibate during separation (9 Months)
-No Ow drama
-loved the characters!
-HEA with epilogue

A must read!!
Astraycat
A little ridiculous…but not boring at all.
lily waheed
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish it was longer , I wanted more of Liam and Avery they were so cute together
Jamie  Leigh
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great read

This was a great short read that was very enjoyable and well written with interesting characters. This is part of a collection of short over the top stories.
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book one in the His Collection by various authors and this one is written by Frankie Love. This was actually the last one I read but it was by far my favorite one. I normally hate amnesia in a book but in this one it was quick and necessary for the flow of the story. Liam is a very talented surgeon at a busy hospital in Seattle and he's in desperate need of a break. He goes to a rooftop oyster bar far away from where any of his co-workers are likely to be. Avery is a live-in nanny who wa ...more
Yesenia Gonzalez
Frankie Loves men are also HOT!
She does it again we have Liam who is a doctor! That's right a hot doctor, he has been working hard and in need of a break so he stops at an oyster bar. In walks Avery the girl who caught his attention and now more determined to have her. A little role play leaves these two off to the nearest bed. Suddenly he is called back to the hospital but they promise each other to come back 1 day a week only they didn't get each others name and one accident changes everything
SansaReads
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Frankie love delivers a daddy book like you've never read before. I loved it and wished it was longer. ...more
Crimson Syn
“I have an idea of a few tall tales we could tell tonight…what do you say?”
“You haven’t even told me your name.”
“Tonight, baby, you can call me daddy.”

When Avery meets Liam hot sexy kinkery comes into play. She wants a daddy to pop her cherry and he is the perfect candidate. From the very start their play is hot and heavy. Without hesitating they find a hotel and dive into their fantasies without telling each other their true identities. When Liam has to leave due to a call from the hospital whe
Lauren
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this book; I devoured this book in one sitting and was left thoroughly satisfied.
So far this book is my favourite of this series of short stories. I liked the chemistry between Liam and Avery and the storyline kept me entertained. Liam’s love for Avery was heart-warming. I was happy with the ending and my heart melted at the love. From the moment Avery’s accident happened I was rooting for her to remember Liam. I wanted them to be able to make their fantasies reality.
The story
Patricia Baxes
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Frankie Love pushes all the right buttons in this delightfully sexy little read. The storyline isn't your "normal" one night stand--there's real substance to this one. 😊 The storyline is awesome; the characters beautifully developed; the journey to the HEA...not without twists and turns. You really need to 1-Click this one today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and couldn't put it down!) ❤️ ...more
M.K.
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was perfectly written. It has it all! Avery and Liam meet in an oyster bar and have a fantasy filled evening. No names. No info exchanged at all! With future plans in place, tragedy strikes and fate takes over!
Jun 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Quick, filthy, over the top, ridiculous, insta-love kinda read. Entertaining, that's for sure. 😉 ...more
Becca
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
quick read
Wminbc
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Role play for their meet cute at a downtown bar???
Craziest one night stand evah!!!

But then at least she found her baby-daddy!
Nova
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say about this book other than I loved everything about if from the start to finish.

Avery was out of her comfort zone trying something different when she meets Liam, they are living out their fantasies starting out with oysters. Avery and Liam share their real hopes and dreams with each other and after the best night of their lives. They have exchanged no names and no real personal information, but realising that they don’t want this to be the end they make plans the following w
Jamie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Not really a fan of this author, but the description intrigued me. I enjoyed this book, even though it was a little ridiculous. I wish some things had happened differently but I'm not really losing any sleep over it lol. ...more
Books Laid Bare
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Looking for a fantastic, short sharp sexy read, then look no further because Frankie Love dishes up a fabulous treat in this her latest book HIS Everything.
I love the fact that this book did stand on ceremony, it got stuck in straight off the bat and once it was up and running, I was a willing passenger.
The story centred around two strangers and one magically illicit night together. A chance meeting at the end of a demanding working week, leads to a night neither of them had anticipated.
I loved
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Cuffed For Love
  • Knocking Up His Bride (Blushing Brides, #1)
  • Pop-Up Love
  • Secret Admirer (Hidden Oasis #2)
  • Naughty and Notorious
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
  • The Pitcher's Assistant
  • Stealing His Bride (Blushing Brides, #3)
  • Claimed
  • Mine to Keep
  • Snow Place Like Home (A Cozy AF Christmas Book 1)
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Santa Material
  • Viking (A Real Man #9)
  • His Forever Girl
  • Taming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #4)
  • Breaking Her Curves (The Alpha's Obsession, #1)
  • Stretched
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤️ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤️

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

F

The HIS Collection (6 books)
  • HIS Obsession (The HIS Collection #2)
  • HIS Rules (The HIS Collection #3)
  • HIS Temptation (The HIS Collection #4)
  • HIS Girl (The HIS Collection #5)
  • HIS First (The HIS Collection #6)

News & Interviews