Start by marking “Tempt the Playboy (Tempt, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Playboy (Tempt, #2)

Tempt the Playboy (Tempt #2)

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  1,326 Ratings  ·  267 Reviews
play·boy
ˈplāˌboi/
noun
a wealthy man who spends his time enjoying himself, especially one who behaves irresponsibly or is sexually promiscuous.
Synonyms: socialite, pleasure seeker.

Noah
I have it all, money, looks, and any woman I want.
Till I meet her and my universe is knocked on its ass and she wants nothing to do with me.

Kaleigh
My motto: never date the same man twice. I
Published October 9th 2017 (first published October 7th 2017)

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
ATTENTION!!!

For a chance to win a $15 gift card, check out our author interview with Natasha Madison!!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

ROM-COM at its finest!!!!

After finishing Tempt the Boss I couldn't wait to read Noah and Kayleigh's story. They had already so much page time in book 1 that I was barely keeping my excitement in check.

Because of it's overlapping timeframe, I had the pleasure of reliving some of my favorite scenes, ak
Alex ♈

Human being is a mysterious creature, myself included and on the top shelf of weird.

I don’t like to read about manwhores. I can’t stand disrespectful male comments about women. So, after reading Tempt the Boss, I decided to skip this one. Noah, the male protagonist in this story, was not my favourite side character in Tempt the Boss, I even mentioned it in my review.

Blah blah blah

If you didn’t fall asleep or got tired rolling your eyes after my above statement, I try to explain why I li
Sabrina
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Tempt the Playboy is book two in Natasha Madison's Tempt series and is told parallel to the previous book, Tempt the Boss. The story follows Noah and Kaleigh, a manwhore and commitmentphobe he can't seem to stay away from. Noah lives his life free and easy and makes it his mission to sleep with every woman he comes in contact with. But when he meets Kaleigh she's completely different from the other women in his life, and she turns his life upside down when she admit
XxTainaxX
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. Noah and Kaleigh worked for me. Noah was a former playboy who finally gets struck by finding "the one". He experiences some growth and development in the process of finding his way with Kaleigh. Kaleigh is a bit more resistant to anything serious with our hero so there's definitely some internal conflict there.

There is some push and pull. There are some funny moments. The first and second story timelines cross over. The plot was ok. Nothing that couldn't happen in real life, even if
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

To me, one quality of a great author is their ability to change my feelings about a character in a story. I'm pretty stubborn and if you can make me love a guy who I initially didn't care for, well that is something. That is exactly what Natasha Madison did with this story. She took me from nearly not finishing it to giving it 4 stars.

Noah- At first, I wasn't a fan. He was a manwhore. I mean, it wasn't just said, there were examples of
Ann Lou
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
*sigh* I shouldn't have read this.  I mean, the title speaks for itself.  But then, I kinda like book 1 so I decided to give this a go.  I love to read about manwhores who change their ways when they meet The One.  Hopeless romantic and all. But (that's another but) Noah is too much of a manwhore for me.  It's a wonder his d*ck didn't fall off.  I think, this is one of those books that the reader is better off without the H's POV.  Some of his thoughts before meeting the heroine were unsettling. ...more
Dee Montoya
FIVE FABULOUS STARS ******

Hilarious and super romantic story from start to finish. I couldn't have possibly loved it more. Once you open this book you'll fall completely in love with the sexy playboy, and the crazy, funny yoga instructor.

IMG_5901

We met Kaleigh and Noah in the first book of this series, Tempt The Boss, as the sister and the best friend of Lauren and Austin. Now we get to follow along their hilarious love story. From the moment Noah met Kaleigh he was completely smitten. Not only is Kal
Leonor

I won't be rating this one since I didn't finish it.

I have come to the conclusion that this author is not for me. I mean I should have come to this conclusion way before this book.
I've read every single one of her books that she has released and out of those books I've only liked 1, 1 out if 7 books... Just 1 I've enjoyed and I remember when she PMed asking me to remove my spoiler out of my review even though I had a spoiler tag in it. Anyway I'm calling it quits with her, her books are not fo
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher for an honest review*

You have got to love Noah.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I 've been dying for this book since I read the end of Tempt The Boss which is brilliant by the way and must read. Noah is a great character he cracks me up laughing from the start to the finished. I liked that I got to see him falling in love with Kayleigh. He starts as this total player wink at every woman he walks past to this man that can't see anyone but Kayleigh. It's just so adorable I love him so much.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Kayleig
✿kawehi.reviews
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Haha, this one was a page turner for all you feel good comedy romance readers.
It was pretty hilarious for a renowned playboy to get a taste of his own medicine with yet ANOTHER commitment phobe. Talk about meeting your ultimate match!

I've always enjoyed plot twists that bring to test the unthinkable. With the two protagonists originally not looking to get involved in anything serious and suddenly getting bitten by the love bug~~ this has always been a favorite gamechanger of mine.

Both Noah an
Janja
Dec 15, 2017 rated it liked it
3,5

A cute,funny and hot story, but nothing new.
Maria...
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
”4 Playboy can be tamed Stars”

I REALLY ENJOYED this one!!!

I had the best time laughing and getting hot and bothered by this couple! They couldn’t keep it in their pants even if the “Global Peace” was depending on them!!

This book was hilarious and hot and so damn funny!

Noah was pretty amazing, hot, funny and you wouldn’t have guessed he would be Tempted so easily by the right woman! But he was just the best!

Kaleigh was a pretty great heroine too! Funny as hell and a vixen in the bedroom! Noah d
Shayna
~*~ 4 1/2 STARS ~*~

Damn you, Natasha Madison for making me rely so heavily on you for bringing amazing romantic comedy into my life! You have fed my addiction over and over again, so I hope you are happy with yourself! The jokes on you because I’m onto you. My expectations just soar when it comes to you and to no surprise you exceed them every single time. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, even though Ms. Madison is no veteran to the romance game, she writes like it is what she was BO
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
4.0 4.5 fuuny!

description

My face hurts from laughing when I was reading Tempt the Playboy.  Natasha Madison's latest romantic comedy is a fast and fun read. Just like her first book in this series of standalones, this book is spicy and sweet.  You will laugh out loud and end up fogging up your e-reader screen.

Natasha added many of the same plot dynamics and her signature dirty and sexy fun antics from Tempt the Boss. Tempt the Playboy focuses on Lauren’s sister Kayleigh and Austin’s best friend Noah who a
Snow
Oct 28, 2017 rated it liked it

Ah, as much as I've loved AUSTIN & LAUREN in Tempt the boss it turned out that I felt just meh about NOAH & KALEIGH in this story...

To tell you the truth, what I found funny in Tempt the boss, was childish and annoying in Tempt the playboy, I honestly couldn't see what was so special about the sex between Noah & Kaleigh that after just one sexcapade, he turned his manwhore ways...

Yeah, that always makes me stop and wonder?!

Anyway, I wanted to like it but it felt forced, and I just s
ItaPixie
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Tempt the Playboy was a nice,funny,effortless and sexy read...if you are looking for a good time 1 click it.

Kaleigh and Noah love their sex without strings attached,they enjoy sex and they have had a long list of one night stands...said that you can be sure their attracion is explosive but they are also cute and funny together.

I've enjoyed to read more about them because after I finished the first book in the series I was really curious to know their side of the story.

Copy kindly provided by

Virginia
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Natasha has done it again! I love her books! Tempt the Playboy is a fun, steamy, quick read that you won’t be able to put down. Noah and Kaleigh have such intense chemistry and the witty banter that I have come to know and love from Natasha. Her books make me happy and they make me smile. Go one click! You won’t be sorry!

An arc was provided to Stephanie’s Book Reports for an honest review.

AJ
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I loved this book! After the awesomeness that is Tempt the Boss I was so excited to dive back into this world, and this is a fun, sexy, easy read with lots of laughs, a whole lot of hotness and two characters that you cannot help but love.

This book follows on from Tempt the Boss, although it can be read as a standalone. HOWEVER, be aware that most of the action in this book takes place during the same timeframe as Tempt the Boss, so this book contains major spoilers for the first. If yo
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars http://amzn.to/2y8HFJp I LOVED NOAH!
Gogol
Jun 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
I refer you to everything I wrote about the first book in addition to the fact that I skimmed and skipped huge portions of this book, just so it would end. Please take note, it was only when I reached the part where the heroine meets the hero's mother, that I perceived the extent of the writer's ignorance and ineptitude. Firstly the way the mother was just force fed into that scene, exactly like when a mushroom pops over night, without any back history and then one scene later is whisked as if s ...more
Steph
Jun 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
Sweet, funny and sexy!

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first book mainly because 80% of it covered the same stuff as book one, just from Noah and Kaleigh's pov. Only the last few chapters were new material beyond where book one ended.
I felt like Noah's past - (view spoiler) - was bought up and glossed over way too quickly. It felt like a pointless part of his story.

I did enjoy it though and love the characters in this world, so will definitely be r
Siobhan
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Earlier this year I read Tempt The Boss, and loved it. It was my first Natasha Madison read, yet I do not hesitate to call the book my favourite enemies-to-lovers story. It is, without a doubt, one of the funniest books I have ever picked up. I’m constantly telling people to read it, pointing people towards the amazing romcom. Since reading it, I’ve been meaning to pick up another Natasha Madison read, excited to see what else the author has to offer. I waited, however. Rather than diving into a ...more
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I was so excited to be able to read and review Tempt the Player. After reading book 1 in the series, I knew this one would be just as good. I really enjoy Madison's writing style and the characters are engaging. I like that there are plenty of hilarious moments as well as the sweet, sexy, swoon-worthy ones. If you have not read book 1 in this series, I would strongly suggest that you do, since Noah and Kaleigh's story overlaps with Lauren and Austin's from book 1. I loved the fact that we got to ...more
Sophie
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2017
Natasha Madison sure knows how to write sexy, fun, flirty romances that leave you laughing out loud and fanning yourself at the same time.

Tempt the Playboy is a quick, hot read about Noah & Kaleigh. These two are explosive and their banter; hilarious & addicting.

I devoured this book, literally ate it up in around 2 hours! Cover to cover this book is infectious and a total feel good read.
Sejla
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Natasha Madison strikes again! She delivered another rom com par excellence. This is seriously her genre and I sincerely hope, that she will write more books like this one. The best thing about her stories is that the humor is not forced. It's natural and witty. You can't help but shake your head in disbelieve at the characters and their actions while laughing like crazy. I love it when a book like this helps me to escape reality and lifts my spirits.

Tempt The Playboy is book #2 in the Tempt ser
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

This book was as the previous one hilariously funny. I loved Kaleigh in the previous book and in this one she was exactly the way I pictured her. Funny, care free and takes things as it comes. She is a love em and leave em kinda girl who only sleeps with guys once and then she moves on. Keeps her from putting her heart on the line and getting hurt.

Noah certainly lived up to his name as a playboy. I Loved his playful nature and his funny demeanor. Everyth
Diane

Tempt The Playboy is a super fun RomCom with some definite laugh out loud moments.
It is the second book in the Tempt series but can be read as a standalone. The timeline of this book runs parallel to Tempt the Boss so you might notice some of the same events happening.

"You probably fell in love with her the second you looked at her, didn’t you? I should know, it happened to me also. She was the one who finally tempted the playboy.”

Noah is a completely loveable playboy, but even he realizes tha
Becky Rendon
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love that the beginning of Tempt the Playboy is like a highlight reel of the hi-jinx that Lauren and Austin got up to in Tempt the Boss. It made for a great giggle while setting up the new couple. (Who are old friends from Boss of course)

If you thought that was funny, I can only say that the laughter only gets stronger. Goats. Goats will have you cracking up long after they are gone.

It's not just farm animals. There are ridiculous conversations, some crazed behavior, and some absolutely horrib
ToniAnn Papa
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tempt The Playboy follows the first book in the series, Tempt The Boss. But, this book can be read as a stand alone. Noah, is just amazing! He knows all the right things to say and do. He also proves he will try everything he can to get what he wants...in this case, it's Kayleigh. Kayleigh doesn't want a relationship. She knows what it's like to get hurt. She's also living with her sister, after her sisters husband left. Her life is busy. Until she meets Noah. Her moto is, if I sleep with you on ...more
Stacey (Total Book Addicts Blog)
*Received ARC for an honest review*

After I read Tempt the Boss I just knew that when this book came out I would HAVE to read it.

Reading Noah and Kaleigh's story was bloody brilliant.

I laughed so much and reading scenes in this book that were in the first book was is more funnier the second time round haha.

Noah... Oh My Days!! I know I said I loved Austin but damn Noah gets my blood pumping. He's just amazing.

#StakeOut
#GoatYoga

Some of this stuff just had me nearly crying with laughter.

I just flov
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
More about Natasha Madison

Tempt (3 books)
  • Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)
  • Tempt the Neighbor (Tempt, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“The blonde turns to me. “So, how you doing?” she says in her best Joey Tribbiani voice.
That she is trying to use the best line ever to be said, I smirk thinking I might have found my soul mate. Okay, maybe my sex mate, for the night.”
1 likes
“We are way past being friends. Because I’m about to do very dirty things to you, things that friends don’t do with each other.” He yanks me to his side, leaning down and nipping my lower lip. “Dirty, dirty things.” 1 likes