Start by marking “BECKONED, Part 1: From London with Love” as Want to Read:
BECKONED, Part 1: From London with Love

BECKONED, Part 1: From London with Love

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A steamy, second-chance romance inspired by food, travel, and Jane Austen set in Barcelona and London.

He would do anything for a second chance…

Fire and ice have nothing on Angela Holguín and fellow MBA student Soren Lund. When they first met at school in the exciting, seaside city of Barcelona, Angela was intrigued by the aloof Dane; he was enthralled by the vivacious Ca
Published June 15th 2017 by Everingham Press

To ask other readers questions about BECKONED, Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BECKONED, Part 1

Auden Dar
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Delicious travel romance

Aviva Vaughn’s debut is a breath of fresh air, delivering adventure, travel, food, and of course, romance.

The attraction between MBA candidates Angela Holquin and Soren Lund is immediate. However, because of lack of communication, there are missed opportunities. Both can’t seem to follow through with the attraction, completely unaware of one another’s intentions. And this lingers for a good portion of the novel. Moreover, this makes for a delicious contemporary version o
Natascha
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I found myself stealing away to read this book. Every moment I could grab it and get a few more pages in, I took it! The love story was so tantalizing. The lovers, Angela and Soren, have incredible chemistry and the love scenes are so erotic. The settings are so vivid, I felt like I was truly in Barcelona and London. Made me long to be there.
Mommaleena
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beckoned, Part 1: From London with Love by Aviva Vaughn
• Love from Afar
What a great start to a series. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down until I finished it, I had to find out what was next. I would love to travel and see all the things these characters do. I felt as though I was right there along for the ride beside them. You could feel the emotion while reading.... If you like steamy romances then you gotta read this book. But be forewarned..... You'll be waiting to read Book 2 t
AVBooklovers
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awesome debut novel!

Well written and highly entertaining. This book is out of my comfort zone because I don't normally read steamy romances but I enjoyed reading it. Love the characters and their interaction. Completely head over heels for Soren. Angela kind of annoyed me most of the book but somehow, didn't mind her too much when Soren was around.

If you like steamy romance, playful flirting, and vivid imagery then this is the book fot you. Check it out!
Char (1RadReader59)
This story is filled with travel, romance drama, and plot twist. Most of all sexual frustration.
This story is set in the steamy exotically romantic city of Barcelona. At the MBA college, there were students from all over come to learn at a higher level for business. The men outnumber the women at least five to one. Which is less compared to the states. So, Angela Holguin, from Los Angeles, California was a huge hit.
Being that she was a vivacious five-foot four ball of energy, high on life, al
Amy
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
C.  (Christy)
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fantastic start to this new series! The writing sparkles, and the vivid descriptions perfectly capture the essence of London and Barcelona. Angela and Soren are incredibly appealing characters that have great chemistry. The story is very well paced, and I was completely captivated by the couple’s slow burn romance. Definitely add this one to your must-read list!
P.e. lolo
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Angela Holguin has traveled to Barcelona for a semester to work on her final MBA. She is from California and you are taken through her journey their from the people that she meets and the adventures that she would like to experience also besides school. Her roommate is Charlene, African American and also from the U.S. and she is married and her husband has stayed in the states and will make a visit once in the story. You meet Enzo, Rikard, Marco, Rolfe, and of course Soren Lund from Denmark who ...more
Isa Jallow
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great intro, looking forward to the rest!

This is the first book I've read by this author and I've really enjoyed it. I love Soren and Angela story and looking forward to reading the rest of their story.
Humahumanukunukua'Pua'A
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aiyyyyyyyy, muy caliente!
I want my very own Soren to cherish, love and protect me. He seems so genuine, honest, and uncomplicated. Where can I find a man like that? Love the characters, and Angela, I've already made the salmon with mango salsa. Muy delicioso (I left out the jalapeno).
Jennifer Pierson
Angela Holquin and her fellow MBA student Soren Lund met for the first time in Barcelona, and she was very attracted to the stoic Dane, but what she didn't realize at first, is he was very taken with her very colorful Californian self, but life's timing was off. They next meet up in London, and their attraction reignites instantly, as they are determined not to let their second chance go to waste. However, life isn't always nice, and bumps in the road are everywhere, but when a huge sink hole ap ...more
Tracey
This is my review and how I see it. This book started off a bit slow and it left me wondering what the heck happened. The female lead in this book was interested in one guy but decided to take her chance with another one. Now I am wondering how come she did not approach the guy she was really interested in the same way she approached that other guy.

I found this book very disappointing.

This is my review and how I see it.
Edna Henry
Aug 14, 2017
Aviva Vaughn
Jun 07, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Latifa Morrisette
Deb Vamosi
Charyl A. Taylor
Do you enjoy suspense and flashbacks in Romance? 1 1 Jun 08, 2017 12:03AM
Romance as Literary Fiction 1 1 Jun 07, 2017 11:31AM
Aviva Vaughn is a lover of food, travel and books. She has been a voracious reader her whole life finishing Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women when she was five.

She likes to laugh, eat and be intellectually stimulated, preferably at the same time; and enjoys reading and writing about strong, modern characters, no matter what era or planet they are in/on.

She isn’t afraid to try new things, which has
More about Aviva Vaughn...