Start by marking “#MomFail: 24 Authors & 24 Mom-Coms” as Want to Read:
#MomFail: 24 Authors & 24 Mom-Coms

#MomFail: 24 Authors & 24 Mom-Coms

Everyone just stop for one bleeping minute so we can all get real with each other. Being a mom is some tough $#!†. You're constantly wearing questionable substances that make you ask, "is this chocolate or ... oh, crap ..." and your purse is merely a receptacle for three-week-old snacks and broken crayons.

Let's be honest ... even when we're doing this “mom” thing right, we
Expected publication: July 25th 2017 by Kydala Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about #MomFail, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about #MomFail

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
An anthology of mums being mummy! A few more thoughts to come on the advance copy of the story I was lucky enough to read from this collection!
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Anthologies aren't my thing yet when I saw the cover of this book and the title, I could not help but be curious. Nothing and I mean nothing can caught a reader's interest aside from romance, taboo.. etc...etc.. than a title with #MomFail in it. Let's face it, it's the reality and you know for a fact it will definitely interest you. It caught my attention and I'm not a mother yet so that's a plus and..... 24 awesome authors!! Holy-Freaking-Wow! Feels like I won in the sweepstakes!!

So, I had t
Paige
Jul 04, 2017 Paige rated it really liked it
4 "How Spoiled is Rotten" Stars

Stephanie Rose's novella How Spoiled is Rotten is a quick hilarious look at a mom's life. It's hilariously relatable.

ARC provided for honest review.
Kim
Jun 29, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
#MomFail is an amazing anthology of short stories featuring 24 authors and I was lucky enough to read How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose.

This short story was heartfelt, 1 million percent relatable, and freaking hilarious! Seriously, I'm convinced that the author and I are living parallel lives on different coasts. She perfectly described so many of the emotions and challenges parents face in the day to day game of parenthood survival. Are we being sensitive to our children's needs? Are we g
Kaitlyn
Jun 24, 2017 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
This review is for A Day in my Chaotic Life by Claudia Burgoa. Sometimes life is just out of control. It's not all is cracked up to be. It's a mess. It's a hundred kids running around and losing track of everything! In this short and funny story we see what's it's like to be a mom amid the chaos and that sometimes it gets to be crazy! And we forget things. But in the end it's ok. And all we need is just a little laugh about it!

This review is for How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose. Kids, the
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 29, 2017 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
#MomFail is an anthology of 24 stories from different authors. Each story is a short quick read. I was even able to read one whole story while playing hide and seek before I was found. With anthologies I usually skip around and most of the time I don't read all of the stories. With this one I read it front to back and loved it. There are some stories that will have you laughing and some that will have to cringing. It reminded me that we are not perfect and that's ok. There were definitely a coup ...more
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Jun 29, 2017 Julie Gustafson-Monk rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
I am not going to review a certain author and such from this this anthology. Because I loved this anthology as a whole. Each story in this book is hilarious..

My favorite line out of this whole book is "You are going to hell on a short bus." I literally died laughing with each and every story. This is the best anthology I have ever read.

Great job ladies!!!!
Betul
Jul 13, 2017 Betul rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

Review of I win by Dylan Allen.

It was a short, fun, light summer read. Even though I never been married or have any kids, I could still relate to the character in the story. I think the things the author went through could happen to me because I would handle certain things the same way. I also loved the "I don't care" attitude. There will always be people judging and at a certain time in your life you need to put those opinions aside. I
Holly
Jul 01, 2017 Holly rated it it was amazing
I read three stories from this book and let me tell you they were absolutely hilarious, I'm still laughing.

First up is Faith Andrews " Your mom does what? "
Oh man Faith is a comedic genius, I had tears rolling down my face reading Jessa, Lila and Julie's short mom fail. While the story is short the comedy and emotions are full. Jessa's busy hectic life as a single divorcee mom of two leads to some embarrassingly hilarious mistakes that you don't want to miss.

Next up is BL Berry's Afternoon Delig
Kathleen R.
Jul 13, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it it was amazing

5 amazing stars

Alright. I laughed. Like really hard. This mother of three is me - only i have one daughter and my sister has no children yet. But i know lack of sleep. Coffee dependence. Forgetting where the basic of things are. And the permanent bruising on my forehead from the constant face palms after witnessing the countless cringe worthy things my daughter does that i'm afraid to find out if i did the same to my parents at her age.
Having only read A Day In My Chaotic Life by CLaudi
Christina Rhoads
Jun 24, 2017 Christina Rhoads rated it it was amazing
I will be updating this as I read more of the hilarious #Momfail stories by the rest of the authors.

BL Berry's Afternoon Delight ~ I woke up to find this gem on my kindle early this morning and had to dive right in, even before having that all important first cup of coffee I need to face the day. I didn't think it was possible to laugh so hard so early in the morning, or to nod my head in agreement with Tara's early musings. As my head wanted to explode from the 2 and a half glasses of wine rem
Angela James
Jun 20, 2017 Angela James rated it it was amazing
Review for Return Policy by Leddy Harper

5Stars! Comic gold! Hilarious laugh out loud funny MomCom! This is my reality people and I'm so glad I'm not alone! This short story is just perfect from beginning to end with some true life details and one heart stopping moment of panic....it's the perfect storm for an epic #MomFail moment!

Review for Sex Weeks by Piper Rayne

Another 5Star review! Another hilarious and laugh out loud funny MomCom! The stories couldn't be more different but the theme is perf
Angela
Jun 27, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of BL Berry's story and it was hilarious! If the rest of the anthology is like this it's going to be fantastic!!!
Nikki
Jun 27, 2017 Nikki rated it it was amazing
How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose- Hahaha, The end made me bust a laugh. It makes you think... the darnedest things kids will say. It just funny how differently kids take view on things... or more like how completely right they are. ;)

The Professor and the Doofus by JA Derouen- A hilarious laugh out loud mom tale. The professor sounds like an amazing kid who definitely lives up to his name. Its crazy how real life this is and how much I myself can relate to it.

Your Mom Does What? by Faith
Logan Hr
Jul 01, 2017 Logan Hr rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exchange of reviewing how spoiled is rotten and you wrote what?

These short mom stories are simply hilarious!! I've never laughed so much in my life honestly! I wished they were longer because reading about them, it's simply amazing!
Paula Genereau
Jun 30, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! These stories were hilarious but being a mom myself I've had these moments myself. Looking back on them all I can do is laugh. These stories are amazing and I'm glad these authors shared their stories with everyone
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Jun 26, 2017 Lori ~ BF Bookies rated it it was amazing
This review is for Disconnected by Teresa Michaels.
I absolutely loved this short and cute, snort-giggle inducing story! I could easily imagine just about everything that happened in this story happening to me. So relatable! I adored this story and I can't wait to read the others!
Sharing
Jun 26, 2017 Sharing rated it really liked it
Review for Disconnected by Teresa Michaels

I really enjoyed this story! Sam and her husband Hank go on vacation for 2weeks while being disconnected from electronics and social media. Their return trip home becomes very entertaining, as they finally plug back in and find out what they've missed. I may not be a mom, but I still enjoyed it and found myself laughing out loud quite a few times. I'm looking forward to reading more of these #MomFail stories!

Anothe
Heather Cicio
Jun 26, 2017 Heather Cicio rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of Beta reading Disconnected by Teresa Michaels, a short story which is in this anthology. It is a very fast read and very funny. Most of it I spent picturing myself because the situations are very realistic in the typical moms life. Needing to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, this mom takes her husband and sons on a vacation where no interference from the outside world is allowed. This makes for a very relaxing time but was is worth it when she discovers all she m ...more
Tiffany Johnson
Jul 01, 2017 Tiffany Johnson rated it really liked it
I reviewed both Afternoon Delight by BL Berry and The Professor and the Doofus by JA Derouen. 100% relatable stories for all moms or anyone who's been with children often, plus laughs, because if you can't laugh at yourself every once in a while then you're doing life wrong.

In Afternoon Delight we attempt the quickie...you know, that 5 min window when you try to connect with your significant other only to have it fail and fail miserably?

In The Professor and the Doofus we get advice through life
Maura
Jun 28, 2017 Maura rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading a preview of the upcoming release called #MOMFAIL (24 authors of 24 mom-com stories) when I received an advanced copy of Road Trip by LL Collins. Road Trip is a quick read about a mom - 3 boys - bluetooth - and melatonin. My favorite line is "I'd teach them to be responsible later. Suck it, Sanctimommies." If this short story is an indication of the level of stories that will be in this anthology, we are in for a hilarious treat. I cannot wait.
Jenny Rapp
Jun 28, 2017 Jenny Rapp rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of stories by extremely talented authors. A lot of these authors are new to me, and I will update this review as I read more.

This review is for Road Trip by LL Collins - it was freaking hilarious and so relatable. Hey, admit it....we have all done things to our kids to benefit ourselves; so if that makes us failures as parents - so be it!!!!

Thank you Ms. Collins for putting this story out there and helping us feel better about our "transgressions" as parents!!!!!!!
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 26, 2017 Jamie Rhodes rated it it was amazing
At this point, I have only read L.L. Collins' story, Road Trip, in this book. I can tell you I laughed all of the way through. No, it isn't really a romance, but if you are a Mom, then you need this. As Moms we all have those moments where we just question our sanity. For a while, we get to forget our problems, worries, etc. and get to laugh with other Mom Fails. This is a great book for those of us who aren't perfect. We get to see others in the same light. The story is short, but will fully en ...more
Vero
Jul 12, 2017 Vero rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arc-s
Read Dylan Allen short story I WIN.

It was light and fun. It's good to know that I'm not alone in the Chaotic life of a working mom. It's not easy having a career and been a mom and wife. So funny that no matter where you live or where you work they parenting aspects of our life are soooo similar. Great job Dylan. I wish I could say more but better yet grab your copy and laugh with us about it later.
Elizabeth Butts
Jun 28, 2017 Elizabeth Butts rated it it was amazing
Review for Return Policy by Leddy Harper

Oh my goodness! This was a legit laugh out loud story that I'm sure every mom out there can relate to. The number of realistic scenarios that fall under 'you can't make this sh*t up' is amazing in a short story, but I think everyone will laugh and think, yup... that could happen to me. I don't want to go into too much detail, because I refuse to give up a spoiler! But, I will say that cookies get me in trouble, too... and I'll think twice before using ketc
Melissa Meyer
Jun 26, 2017 Melissa Meyer rated it it was amazing
This book is filled with hilarious and relatable stories that will have you laughing out loud and saying yep that happens. The two stories I have read LL Collins, Road Trip, and Stephanie Ross's, How Spoiled is Rotten, had me in stitches. Looking forward to reading the rest of the awesome authors stories.
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Reviewing: Afternoon Delight by BL Berry - Y'all this short little story was HILARIOUS and RELATABLE! So many things in this story rang true, especially as a mom. You know what you have to do in order to get five seconds of alone time with your hubby - and that's bribery. This is what happens when you think you have more than a few minutes but then reality hits you in the face like a hammer does a Whack-A-Mole. Seriously so funny!!
Angela
Jul 01, 2017 Angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I just finished reading an ARC of BL Berry's Afternoon Delight. It was just what I needed to read today! I found myself either laughing or smiling throughout the entire short story. BL really captured what it's like to try to get "quality time" with your significant other when you have kids. I can't wait to read more about Tara (I think we'd get along well), Cam and friends in Birthquake later this year. And I really can't wait to see what other short stories are in the rest of #MomFail when it ...more
Tish Delanoy
Jul 02, 2017 Tish Delanoy rated it it was amazing
I needed a good laugh this morning and I got it from reading Battery Operated by Stephie Walls. A funny story that rings so true for most parents. Choose children's gift carefully because when you become a parent some will seek revenge .

This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this review voluntarily
Terren  Hoeksema
Jun 27, 2017 Terren Hoeksema rated it it was amazing
Mother funny This is for The Professor and the Doofus. I love JA and this story did not fail me. We all have those mom moments where we think am I doing this right? This story lets us know yep. We are and we rock. Heartwarming and yep been there will have you laughing out loud with a final aha!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I'm a indie author with a focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Along with writing romance, I'm a mother, a wife, and animal lover. Yes, we have chickens, goats, cats, and a dog. Oh, can I count the family with this farm?

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO WE CAN CHIRP!
h
More about A.M. Willard...