Start by marking “#MomFail: 24 Authors & 24 Mom-Coms” as Want to Read:

#MomFail: 24 Authors & 24 Mom-Coms

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  417 Ratings  ·  318 Reviews
Alternate Cover Edition ASIN B073Z2RH1Y

Let's get real.

Being a mom is hard. And the women who make it look easy? They're just better at lying. Trust us. We're all bad at this.

Have you ever sent the wrong thumb drive to school with your daughter, only to have her stupid-hot teacher discover your erotica stories?

Tried to recapture the magic with your husband, only to be bl
Published July 25th 2017 by Kydala Publishing, Inc.

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
A group of 24 authors came together to produce an amusing collection of short stories inspired by real life situations about being mom, the things that can go wrong and the fun we have along the way. #MomFail

HOW SPOILED IS ROTTEN by Stephanie Rose is the story I was most looking forward to read. It's an insight into the aspirations of wanting to be a mom, the best mom ever, and how that can be tough at times. Things don't always turn out the way you think, the best-of-intended actions can give t
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Anthologies aren't my thing yet when I saw the cover of this book and the title, I could not help but be curious. Nothing and I mean nothing can caught a reader's interest aside from romance, taboo.. etc...etc.. than a title with #MomFail in it. Let's face it, it's the reality and you know for a fact it will definitely interest you. It caught my attention and I'm not a mother yet so that's a plus and..... 24 awesome authors!! Holy-Freaking-Wow! Feels like I won in the sweepstakes!!

So, I had t
Paige
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "How Spoiled is Rotten" Stars

Stephanie Rose's novella How Spoiled is Rotten is a quick hilarious look at a mom's life. It's hilariously relatable.

ARC provided for honest review.
Jen
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We all have those #Momfail moments in life where we'd like to turn back the clock or crawl in a hole and die. Embarrassing, pleasedontletthisbereal moments where you would give ANYTHING to erase what your children have heard, witnessed, or experienced.

Having just finished Your Mom Does What? by Faith Andrews, I swear I laughed and died if mortification at the same time.

Meet Jessa, romance writer extraordinaire, mom to two adorable daughters. Having a failed marriage behind her, she writes roma
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from Foreword PR & Marketing in exchange for an honest review...

Instead of reviewing each of these 24 hilariously laughable mom-coms included in the #MomFail anthology I am going to review it as a whole because there wasn't a single dull moment in the entire book. Each story was uniquely original and mapped out some of the funniest experiences in a Mother's day to day life.

Even though I am a twenty-two year old
bookbruin
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#MomFail is an amazing anthology of short stories featuring 24 authors and I was lucky enough to read How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose.

This short story was heartfelt, 1 million percent relatable, and freaking hilarious! Seriously, I'm convinced that the author and I are living parallel lives on different coasts. She perfectly described so many of the emotions and challenges parents face in the day to day game of parenthood survival. Are we being sensitive to our children's needs? Are we g
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Shelves: 2017-reads
I am not going to review a certain author and such from this this anthology. Because I loved this anthology as a whole. Each story in this book is hilarious..

My favorite line out of this whole book is "You are going to hell on a short bus." I literally died laughing with each and every story. This is the best anthology I have ever read.

Great job ladies!!!!
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
#MomFail is an anthology of 24 stories from different authors. Each story is a short quick read. I was even able to read one whole story while playing hide and seek before I was found. With anthologies I usually skip around and most of the time I don't read all of the stories. With this one I read it front to back and loved it. There are some stories that will have you laughing and some that will have to cringing. It reminded me that we are not perfect and that's ok. There were definitely a coup ...more
Kaitlyn
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for A Day in my Chaotic Life by Claudia Burgoa. Sometimes life is just out of control. It's not all is cracked up to be. It's a mess. It's a hundred kids running around and losing track of everything! In this short and funny story we see what's it's like to be a mom amid the chaos and that sometimes it gets to be crazy! And we forget things. But in the end it's ok. And all we need is just a little laugh about it!

This review is for How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose. Kids, the
Logan Hr
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exchange of reviewing how spoiled is rotten and you know what?

These short mom stories are simply hilarious!! I've never laughed so much in my life honestly! I wished they were longer because reading about them, it's simply amazing!
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a laugh a minute, totally relatable Mommy Diaries. The fact that they're based on some true events makes it even more funnier. The daily tasks and struggles that mommies face is so truthfully recounted.
There's stories of every kind, from boob milking to annoying toy gifts, to accidentally stealing a child to diaper disaster to cock blocking kids and kids stealing sex toys. It's a hilarious pot poured of Mommies Funniest Home Stories !
I LOVED and laughed out loud throughout
Makes me feel lik
Betul
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

Review of I win by Dylan Allen.

It was a short, fun, light summer read. Even though I never been married or have any kids, I could still relate to the character in the story. I think the things the author went through could happen to me because I would handle certain things the same way. I also loved the "I don't care" attitude. There will always be people judging and at a certain time in your life you need to put those opinions aside. I
Holly
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read three stories from this book and let me tell you they were absolutely hilarious, I'm still laughing.

First up is Faith Andrews " Your mom does what? "
Oh man Faith is a comedic genius, I had tears rolling down my face reading Jessa, Lila and Julie's short mom fail. While the story is short the comedy and emotions are full. Jessa's busy hectic life as a single divorcee mom of two leads to some embarrassingly hilarious mistakes that you don't want to miss.

Next up is BL Berry's Afternoon Delig
Christina Pannell
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious. I was afraid I was going to wake up the baby laughing. Definitely a good book. As a mom of 2 I could relate to a few of the momfails.
Kathleen R.
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

5 amazing stars

Alright. I laughed. Like really hard. This mother of three is me - only i have one daughter and my sister has no children yet. But i know lack of sleep. Coffee dependence. Forgetting where the basic of things are. And the permanent bruising on my forehead from the constant face palms after witnessing the countless cringe worthy things my daughter does that i'm afraid to find out if i did the same to my parents at her age.
Having only read A Day In My Chaotic Life by CLaudi
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
OMG!!! I really enjoyed reading these little stories.

Have you ever needed reassurance that what you are doing or have done as a mom is totally acceptable in today's world? Need that little boost in your stressed out life that what you are doing, isnt the first time some Mom has done exactly what you are going through? Like that time you gave medicine to your children so you can make the 10 hour road trip with out blowing a gasket, been at the playground when your little one comes up and tells y
Angela James
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Return Policy by Leddy Harper

5Stars! Comic gold! Hilarious laugh out loud funny MomCom! This is my reality people and I'm so glad I'm not alone! This short story is just perfect from beginning to end with some true life details and one heart stopping moment of panic....it's the perfect storm for an epic #MomFail moment!

Review for Sex Weeks by Piper Rayne

Another 5Star review! Another hilarious and laugh out loud funny MomCom! The stories couldn't be more different but the theme is perf
Angela
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of BL Berry's story and it was hilarious! If the rest of the anthology is like this it's going to be fantastic!!!
Nikki
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How Spoiled is Rotten by Stephanie Rose- Hahaha, The end made me bust a laugh. It makes you think... the darnedest things kids will say. It just funny how differently kids take view on things... or more like how completely right they are. ;)

The Professor and the Doofus by JA Derouen- A hilarious laugh out loud mom tale. The professor sounds like an amazing kid who definitely lives up to his name. Its crazy how real life this is and how much I myself can relate to it.

Your Mom Does What? by Faith
Anas Attic  Book Blog
I haven't read all the stories, so I will not write a full review. I expected a few more fiction stories. But a few really made me laugh out loud. They are just a little too short to keep me engaged. I think if I were a new mom I really would have loved it more, I read mom-coms like crazy then.
Paula Genereau
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!!! These stories were hilarious but being a mom myself I've had these moments myself. Looking back on them all I can do is laugh. These stories are amazing and I'm glad these authors shared their stories with everyone
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Disconnected by Teresa Michaels.
I absolutely loved this short and cute, snort-giggle inducing story! I could easily imagine just about everything that happened in this story happening to me. So relatable! I adored this story and I can't wait to read the others!
Christina Rhoads
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Originally I was going to review each author's short story individually but realized that would make my review extremely long so I will just highlight a few but please know that I enjoyed every story contributed to this anthology.

BL Berry's Afternoon Delight ~ I woke up to find this gem on my kindle early this morning and had to dive right in, even before having that all important first cup of coffee I need to face the day. I didn't think it was possible to laugh so hard so early in the morning
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
At this point, I have only read L.L. Collins' story, Road Trip, in this book. I can tell you I laughed all of the way through. No, it isn't really a romance, but if you are a Mom, then you need this. As Moms we all have those moments where we just question our sanity. For a while, we get to forget our problems, worries, etc. and get to laugh with other Mom Fails. This is a great book for those of us who aren't perfect. We get to see others in the same light. The story is short, but will fully en ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆, Lynzi

"For the Moms with stains on their clothes, puke in their hair, and love in their hearts...this one is for you."

With a dedication like that, what mom wouldn't WANT to read this? Of course with this being an anthology, I'm gonna do my review a little different. I will post a little something about each story. I honestly can't wait to see what these mom's have to say. I can't wait to see, if they are just as much of a hot mess as I am. :)

Watch Me Tip- I hate to say, something along the
Jackie Nolan
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Watch Me Tip by AM Willard
4 out of 5 stars
I could relate to several things in this laugh out loud story. I've definitely been there with the car seat tip over. It's the most horrifying thing in the world while it is happening and you feel like the worst mom ever, but you can't help but laugh as you look back on it (years) later. I've also been there with the leaky boobs in the middle of the store because there is a crying baby nearby. So embarrassing!

Okayest Mom Ever by Gia Riley
4 out of 5 star
E.M. Summers
Title: #MomFail
Author: various
Genre: comedy
Overall rating: 3/5

Although the idea for this was pretty strong and immediately gripped me, I actually found reading it a little bit of a slog. The best was, by far, Shari J. Ryan's What's That Smell?, which tickled me to the core and made my afternoon covert reading at the office somewhat challenging. Other highlights included Piper Rayne, Teresa Michaels and T.L. Swan, but the others, for me, just faded into the background a little.

As with any antholo

Series or Standalone: Standalone Anthology
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

description

This book was, and is, the best choice I’ve made this summer! It was just what I needed with the lull I’ve had of late when it comes to reading romances of any kind.

It’s also a book that I can’t say enough, deserves to be seen and read by the moms of the world. All the mom’s. I guarantee that at some point throughout this wonderfully funny anthology, you are going to
Heather Cicio
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of Beta reading Disconnected by Teresa Michaels, a short story which is in this anthology. It is a very fast read and very funny. Most of it I spent picturing myself because the situations are very realistic in the typical moms life. Needing to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, this mom takes her husband and sons on a vacation where no interference from the outside world is allowed. This makes for a very relaxing time but was is worth it when she discovers all she m ...more
Tiffany Johnson
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I reviewed both Afternoon Delight by BL Berry and The Professor and the Doofus by JA Derouen. 100% relatable stories for all moms or anyone who's been with children often, plus laughs, because if you can't laugh at yourself every once in a while then you're doing life wrong.

In Afternoon Delight we attempt the quickie...you know, that 5 min window when you try to connect with your significant other only to have it fail and fail miserably?

In The Professor and the Doofus we get advice through life
Goodreads Librari...: Set default edition for alternate cover 6 23 Jul 27, 2017 09:17AM
A.M. Willard is a bestselling author. Her books focus on contemporary romance and romantic comedy. Her new release, Follow Your Arrow is available now! Mark your calendars now for her upcoming standalone romantic comedy Forty Candles, coming August 8, 2018.

You can also find me in my reader's group here on Goodreads. Click here to join http://bit.ly/2GIMTNb

AMAZON: https://goo.gl/TBaSyM