Start by marking “Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set

Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set (Palm South University #3.1-3.6)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  284 Ratings  ·  83 Reviews
Drama. Lies. Sex.

Welcome to Palm South University.

The weather isn’t the only thing heating up in South Florida. At a school where fraternities and sororities don’t exactly play by the rules, relationships are bound to be tested. Parties and sex are definitely key ingredients in the Palm South recipe, but what happens when family issues, secret lives, and unrequited love
Published August 10th 2017 by Kandi Steiner

Kandi Steiner
Jun 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

Drama. Lies. Sex. The Palm South University crew is back! Binge read all three seasons right now -- #FREE with #KindleUnlimited.

Season 1 ➜ http://amzn.to/2rjlsmz
Season 2 ➜ http://amzn.to/2pCNPPe
Season 3 ➜ http://amzn.to/2vu2dLL

Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-of-2017
Release Date: August 10, 2017
Genre: New Adult. College Drama.

This series is my guilty pleasure. For one, it takes me back to my college days and all the fun shenanigans I used to get into. For another, it's so juicy that it sucks me in and I can't let go. Who knew drama, secrets, and lies could be so much fun!?! Once again, Kandi Steiner hit's it out of the park and has another winner with PSU season 3. I am highly anticipating and in need of more. If you haven't started the series yet and
♥ BRITT (BLISSFULLY-READ) ♥
Now wtf am I supposed to do?? I need more seasons!!😭👏🏽

Since Ari and I did a big series review on this series I'm just going to link the post for everyone to check out and read!!

The New Romantics: Palm South University Series Review

Jessica
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO READ SEASON THREE! After two whole books with these characters, I am utterly obsessed with them and needed to know what would happen to them during a new year at PSU!

Another year is upon Palm South University, which means a new pledge class for Kappa Kappa Beta and people having to confront the situations, relationships, and friendships they left at the end of the spring semester. Relationships are tested and our favorite characters have to figure out their priorities, both
Mykayla Wilson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this season!!! You see a different side of some of your characters and you may just not like it. Broken hearts, emotional inner drama , friendships tested. Season 3 is amazing and you are in for some serious awesomeness
Haley Brewer
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kandi absolutely killed it with this season! The drama, the love, the hate, the heartbreak and the happiness is everything. The characters of PSU are hands down in my top characters ever and season three does not disappoint.
Hanna's Book Obsession
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
{I Received this as an ARC in Exchange for an honest Review}

This season was so good. So many emotions and all the feels! I love these Characters! They are so amazing and so different but group together in the best of ways!! This season has a lot of ups and downs. I Laughed, I cried, I was so full of Pride and Hope and a little/a lot of Hate. I went through all the emotions the characters went through and that is a true testament to how amazing of a writer Kandi is to make me feel what her chara
Courtney
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
My favorite series has returned for it's third season!!! PSU is my guilty pleasure - it's like my favorite tv series that I get to binge watch, and in this case, read. And Kandi has left me reeling with needing more already!!!

The third season starts off with them all returning to PSU the following year after their summer break. Bear, Skyler, Ashlei, Jess, Cassie, Adam and Erin are all trying to adjust to their new lives as they each embark on new things this semester.

Ashlei is starting an intern
Katrina Marie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Steiner has knocked it out of the park, once again. She brings the PSU gang back with a bang. You want emotions? You've got them. You want drama? You've got it.

I could easily put myself in the characters shoes and feel the way they were feeling. Her characters feel very real, and I connected with each and every one of them.

I can't wait to see what the next season holds for this group. I'll be on pins and needles waiting.
Meredith
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am completely broken! Kandi has rocked my world yet again with the beautiful characters of PSU - well, most of them. A few pissed me off this season! I've never been so betrayed! 😢😢

Have you ever read a book series that reminds you of your favorite serial dramas on TV or Netflix? Well, pick up PSU and you'll get a taste of how that works!

I've been reading Kandi Steiner novels since my first love, A Love Letter to Whiskey, and I am so happy to have found her! She is an amazing author and isn't a
7319216
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce
More about Kandi Steiner...

Palm South University (3 books)
  • Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set
  • Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set
“If Ashlei had to sneak them in, it’s definitely a guy, but the only question is… which one?” 0 likes
“But love isn’t a pencil mark. It can’t be erased so easily.” 0 likes