Start by marking “Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set” as Want to Read:
Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set

Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set (Palm South University #3.1-3.6)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  260 Ratings  ·  80 Reviews
Drama. Lies. Sex.

Welcome to Palm South University.

The weather isn’t the only thing heating up in South Florida. At a school where fraternities and sororities don’t exactly play by the rules, relationships are bound to be tested. Parties and sex are definitely key ingredients in the Palm South recipe, but what happens when family issues, secret lives, and unrequited love
Published August 10th 2017 by Kandi Steiner

Kandi Steiner
Jun 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books

Drama. Lies. Sex. The Palm South University crew is back! Binge read all three seasons right now -- #FREE with #KindleUnlimited.

Season 1 ➜ http://amzn.to/2rjlsmz
Season 2 ➜ http://amzn.to/2pCNPPe
Season 3 ➜ http://amzn.to/2vu2dLL

Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: August 10, 2017
Genre: New Adult. College Drama.

This series is my guilty pleasure. For one, it takes me back to my college days and all the fun shenanigans I used to get into. For another, it's so juicy that it sucks me in and I can't let go. Who knew drama, secrets, and lies could be so much fun!?! Once again, Kandi Steiner hit's it out of the park and has another winner with PSU season 3. I am highly anticipating and in need of more. If you haven't started the series yet and
♥ BRITT (BLISSFULLY-READ) ♥
Now wtf am I supposed to do?? I need more seasons!!😭👏🏽

Since Ari and I did a big series review on this series I'm just going to link the post for everyone to check out and read!!

The New Romantics: Palm South University Series Review

Jessica
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO READ SEASON THREE! After two whole books with these characters, I am utterly obsessed with them and needed to know what would happen to them during a new year at PSU!

Another year is upon Palm South University, which means a new pledge class for Kappa Kappa Beta and people having to confront the situations, relationships, and friendships they left at the end of the spring semester. Relationships are tested and our favorite characters have to figure out their priorities, both
Mykayla Wilson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this season!!! You see a different side of some of your characters and you may just not like it. Broken hearts, emotional inner drama , friendships tested. Season 3 is amazing and you are in for some serious awesomeness
Haley Brewer
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kandi absolutely killed it with this season! The drama, the love, the hate, the heartbreak and the happiness is everything. The characters of PSU are hands down in my top characters ever and season three does not disappoint.
Hanna's Book Obsession
Shelves: books-i-own
{I Received this as an ARC in Exchange for an honest Review}

This season was so good. So many emotions and all the feels! I love these Characters! They are so amazing and so different but group together in the best of ways!! This season has a lot of ups and downs. I Laughed, I cried, I was so full of Pride and Hope and a little/a lot of Hate. I went through all the emotions the characters went through and that is a true testament to how amazing of a writer Kandi is to make me feel what her chara
Courtney
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
My favorite series has returned for it's third season!!! PSU is my guilty pleasure - it's like my favorite tv series that I get to binge watch, and in this case, read. And Kandi has left me reeling with needing more already!!!

The third season starts off with them all returning to PSU the following year after their summer break. Bear, Skyler, Ashlei, Jess, Cassie, Adam and Erin are all trying to adjust to their new lives as they each embark on new things this semester.

Ashlei is starting an intern
Katrina Marie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Steiner has knocked it out of the park, once again. She brings the PSU gang back with a bang. You want emotions? You've got them. You want drama? You've got it.

I could easily put myself in the characters shoes and feel the way they were feeling. Her characters feel very real, and I connected with each and every one of them.

I can't wait to see what the next season holds for this group. I'll be on pins and needles waiting.
Meredith
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am completely broken! Kandi has rocked my world yet again with the beautiful characters of PSU - well, most of them. A few pissed me off this season! I've never been so betrayed! 😢😢

Have you ever read a book series that reminds you of your favorite serial dramas on TV or Netflix? Well, pick up PSU and you'll get a taste of how that works!

I've been reading Kandi Steiner novels since my first love, A Love Letter to Whiskey, and I am so happy to have found her! She is an amazing author and isn't a
Ashley Jasper
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The return to Palm South University did not disappoint at all. I was once again swept away in the fun, dramatic and realistic world Kandi Steiner created. This series takes me back to my college days and makes me yearn to be in my early twenty's and living it up again.

I love the feeling of the friends who are your family. How each character has their own story line but they all weave together and flow into one compelling, unputdownable read. There was happiness, tears, angst, humor, steam, longi
Sophie
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-2017
Dya wanna know what ran through my head while I read this season of PSU?
Why, oh why is this series not on TV!?!?

Seriously this series is TV worthy. I would love to witness this on the big screen. Kandi has without doubt created a world that drags you in and holds you captive. In the best poasible way!

There is so much to this series, to this new season. I adored being back in the drama. And the most amazing part of this whole season? Kandi literally makes you feel like your RIGHT THERE!!! Her wo
Jeannine
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heck yeah the gang is back! Its been over a year since I read season 2, once I started season 3, it all came back to me. These guys are really hard to forget. All the drama with everyone just sucks you right it, I didn't even put this one down. I had to know how everything was playing out. I'm over here chanting more, more, more! I can't wait for season 4 because this girl needs to know what's going to happen with everyone. I gots to know! Ack young adult drama...can't get enough.
Dots Deets
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had to update my review because i needed to say more!!!

Please keep in mind that my review may contain spoilers. If you have not read the first two seasons, do not pass go, you're not getting $200. Maybe $10 on a giveaway via my Facebook page www.facebook.com/dotsdeets. Anywho, you've been warned!

I had to get this off my chest right here and right now before I picked up my next read (I said I was taking a break from signing up for reviews, but I lied).

This one left me a little heartbroken. But
Chrissy
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2017

I am addicted to this series, and after what feels like waiting forever, we finally got season three, and it was AMAZING!

Palm South University is back and fall semester is in full swing! Bear, Cassie, Ashleigh, Erin, Skylar, Jess, Adam, and the crew are all ramping up to start classes and so much is already going on. With how this season started off, giving us a glimpse into what happens towards the end, I immediately jumped in and couldn’t put this book d
Sarah (Words With Sarah)
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kandi does it again.

I'm honestly in love with this woman's words. With every book, every release she blows me away. PSU 3 was no different.

Palm South University is such a fun series. Like honestly, I don't think there's another series out there that I just have so much fun reading. I feel connected to these characters on such a deep level. It's like I'm there, having crazy adventures with this gang of college kids (and they help me forget that I'm graduating this month and am not ready to adul
Theresa
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Time flies!!

I couldn't believe how fast I got thru this semester!! Less than 24 hours after I started I was done and trying to force my kindle to the next page for the winter semester, but it just wouldn't go! I'll just have to wait... All our favorites are back from the previous seasons. There is laughter, tears, revenge, passion, frustration, scars - you name it, and it is there! And now a bit about the story...

Erin is hiding from what happened at formal, Lei has an awesome new internship, Jes
Trish Mint
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a HUGE Kandi Steiner’s fan. But my favorite side of Kandi is this fun sexy side. I’ve been reading the PSU series since it first released, and followed every episode, and every season. And with each season, Kandi just brings the sex, the angsty, and the EVERYTHING.

It’s impossible to fall for just one character, one couple. You crave them all. Every single story line she weaves into each other draws you in and gets more and more addicting as you read.

I highly recommend this series. Her dialo
Cassidy
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Palm South University is like a highly additive, drama filled tv show that I read instead of watch. I have my favorite characters. There are couple that I'm rooting to get together or stay together. I feel like I am pretty invested in their lives. I yell at them during certain parts of the book trying to help them and they mostly ignore me. There is a big range of emotions that I feel while reading this book. They are my friends and I am already counting down to when the next season will be rele ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Another winner! This series just pulls you in and you can't stop reading until you reach the end. I've missed everyone so much so it was great to jump back in and see what is going on in the lives at Palm South University.

So much happens with everyone. I hope Erin stays strong, I hate Grayson, great job to Ashlei, and hugs to Jess. I loved getting more of Bear and laughed at the roof scene with Skylar.

I can't wait for number four! If you haven't started this series then go grab the first one
Kimberlys
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ohhh-na-romance
I love everything Kandi Steiner writes, and this was no exception. I loved season 3, there was more drama, love, heartbreak, bliss and character development. By now the characters are worn, in, and loved, and there was still more development as they grow and move through life. This is an awesome book with well loved characters. This story is told in alternating views.

Logow stuff
Anne
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for this series. I don't know why. I can't even explain it. I can't pick out a character that I like or a storyline that I'm dying to see resolved. But damn if I don't download this shit the day it gets released.... Palm South University is my secret shame.
Becca
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is seriously addictive. Make sure to read it with friends, because you will need to talk this book out!
With the POV of 6 students at Palm South University in Miami... You will form Teams from the beginning and won't be able to put the book down. I'm so happy that the first three seasons are already out. I don't know if I could have waited between the books! I devoured them and can't wait for Season Four in the Spring of 2018
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set has all the episodes of season three. With this season there is no waiting, you get it all at once. There are six episode and we get all of the characters. I started reading this one and I was hooked before the first episode was done. I knew this one going to be one of those days that I was going to get nothing done but reading. I took a little break at 13% to get dressed. When i came back to read I found out episode 1 ended at 15% had I paid attention I w ...more
Amy McNeece
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY CRAP! This season was EVERYTHING! It's been a minute since I read PSU, so I reread seasons 1 and 2. I love this series and now I'm waiting for Season 4. I LOVED the last episode of this book and the last chapter WOW!
Sara Miller
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up binge read lovers! No long hot summer is complete without spending time with the PSU crew! All your favorites are back in a brand new season! And a change this year is we get ALL the episodes all at once! No more waiting week to week and shaking your fist going I need more!!! And messaging Kandi begging for the next episode early and offering bribes (hey, we've all been there am I right?) so let's dig in!

EPISODE ONE

This episode picks up right where season 2 left off sooo if you haven'
Claudia Pinillos
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
PSU is like my favorite guilty pleasure, except there's no guilt, just pleasure. I started off telling myself I would read this slowly, I paced myself for the first three episodes and then I gave up. I HAD to know what was going to happen. This season all the episodes came out at the same time so you can binge through the whole season and it's bittersweet because I kind of miss the thrill of waiting for a new episode but it's also perfection because when you want things, you want them now lol.

I
Bff Book Blog
Shelves: 5-rated-reviews
Very few series make me have slightly insane urges to get the author really intoxicated and beg to know the final outcome for all of the characters but....I have crazy, mad, obsessive, insane love for the Palm South University Series. I absolutely adore every bit of it! I love the characters: their crazy escapades, their relationships with one another, their happiness and their pain, their successes and their struggles. I am way more invested in Palm South University than any person should be im ...more
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Shelves: arc, kindle
*4.5 Stars

Amazing! So addicting and so good!! I need more... like right now! I don’t know how I got invested in these characters so fast and so deep. I need to know what happens to them and what is going on right this second! This is without a doubt the best guilty pleasure out there!

I have never read a series in this style, television drama form. I absolutely love it and wish there were more out there. It is such a fun, entertaining, and quick read. The short chapters, or scenes, within each e
Tiffany Johnson
4.5 Margarita and Queso stars

Our PSU family is growing up (and bulking up, hello Adam!)

This season gives us all the things we have come to crave and love from the crew; heartbreak and healing, love and lust, hard truths and lessons learned. There is a lot going down among the couples in the crowd and it's good and bad. There's also a lot of soul searching and questions about the future, with a bigger focus on classes and schooling with Ashlei nabbing an internship and both Jess and Skyler trying
7319216
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce
More about Kandi Steiner...

Palm South University (3 books)
  • Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set
  • Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set
“If Ashlei had to sneak them in, it’s definitely a guy, but the only question is… which one?” 0 likes
“But love isn’t a pencil mark. It can’t be erased so easily.” 0 likes