Start by marking “Divining with Animal Guides: Answers from the World at Hand” as Want to Read:
Divining with Animal Guides: Answers from the World at Hand

Divining with Animal Guides: Answers from the World at Hand

A chance encounter with a shy or beautiful animal is an auspicious sign, but a sign of what? Divining with Animal Guides explores animal divination from a process perspective rather than providing generic lists of meanings. Nine animals are given in-depth treatment, many more are mentioned in passing, and all are presented with the aim of developing tools for personal insi ...more
Paperback
Published February 23rd 2018 by Moon Books

To ask other readers questions about Divining with Animal Guides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divining with Animal Guides

Breakaway Reviewers
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An interesting additional tool to add to working with animal deities.

It is funny how memories flood back when you pick up a book and you think, “I’d forgotten that information”. That’s how it felt when I opened this book. I chose my totem animals over twenty years ago and they are still very active in my life. However, I realised thanks to this book that I need to open my vision to see the bigger picture and, by studying the various chapters, I aim to reconnect myself to the animal kingdom.

We,
Ginae B.
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On the norm, we would not read or look to a book on the topic of divination. However, we do get signs from God from the animal world. As one can imagine Christian book coffers are not brimming with such books. Hence, we reach out into this realm.

We state that not to slam this book, in any manner. Not at all. Not for a second.

Rather, we begin our review with this information as a statement of who we are.

In the interim, we find this to be an incredible book. In fact, we cannot remember a time when
Alan D.D.
Impressive and well written, but thick, heavy and a little confusing at times. I would like to read something else from the author, but now I'll be more careful with my choice.

Impresionante y bien escrito, pero grueso, pesado y un poco confuso a veces. Me gustaría leer algo más de la autora, pero ahora seré más cuidadoso con mi elección.
Frederick Rotzien
Erica
Carla
Teresa
Oct 24, 2017
Hearth Moon Rising lives in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York, where she practices a nature-based craft. She is an ordained priestess in two traditions (Dianic and Fellowship of Isis) and has taught magic for over twenty-five years.