Start by marking “Thompson & Sons: Ride Baby Ride / Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Thompson & Sons: Ride Baby Ride / Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons, #1-2)

Thompson & Sons: Ride Baby Ride / Rocky Ride

(Thompson & Sons #1-2)

Enjoy the first two books in the Thompson & Sons series in one bundle!
–—
RIDE BABY RIDE

He wants all her tomorrows
Small town mechanic Gage Jenick’s been waiting for this moment ever since his best friend’s little sister transformed from annoying tagalong to desirable woman. When sweet Katy Thompson kicks her boyfriend to the curb, Gage makes his move. In spite of an assi
Published June 2nd 2017 by Arend Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Thompson & Sons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thompson & Sons

Coco.V
Dec 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
đź’ť FREE on Amazon today (12/6/2018)!đź’ť

RIDE BABY RIDE
Gage Jenick has loved his best friend's little sister for a long time, but when a freak accident causes Katy Thompson to lose the memory of their unforgettable night together, he's going to have to work to win her heart.

ROCKY RIDE
Bad boy Mitch Thompson has finally convinced straight-laced Anna Coleman to take him for a ride, but he'll have to fight for the chance at forever.
Fire65
Dec 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 stars

This is my first book by the author and I don’t know if I’ll read anymore. Descriptions are a major part of a book. I like to picture the characters in my head as you see them. It’s amazing how you can describe the scenery but not the characters. There’s so much detail about everything else except the MC’s.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Time and memories

The guys in these two stories. Are hot and in their own way. They are gentlemen. They will fight for what they want. And are willing to walk away. To make sure the ladies they love. Are happy and safe.
Stephanie Bolen
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: modern, romance
Both stories are great

I've read Ride Baby Ride before and liked it. I liked Rocky Ride better. Mitch is hot and Anna turned out to be cooler than in the first book. In looking forward to the next story Len is my favorite.
Lesa Dunbar
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good read.

This is a great set of books. They had everything you could want in a romance. It had humour,passion and drama deluxe.I would recommend these books to anyone looking for a romance with heat.
Myra
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book!

This was a really great book. You get two books in one. Both stories are awesome. Love the story lines and intense love scenes. Will definitely check out other books from this author.
Peni
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Emma
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I liked the light-heartedness of the characters and I'm so glad nick got what was coming to him and I cannot wait to read the next instalment
Martin Hayes
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute

Very sweet stories with ?lots of fun details
I would recommend to a friend or love sick fool like myself.
Love Reading
I enjoyed this book.
Eleni
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun read

These two books in the series are a fun read with some strong characters and decent plots. Recommended for fans of the genre.
Lana
Dec 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read 1st book. Passing on 2nd one
Jackie
What takes place in these two short stories proves that taking chances and following ones heart rather than head pays off in spades sometimes. It did for Katy and Gage as well as for Anna and Mitch.
Melanie
I only read the first book. It was a sweet book with sweet characters. The conflict was pretty contrived, but I guess the author needed some sort of problem that might jeopardize their lurv. 3 stars because it was good just not great.
Carrie
ann carson
rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
With over 2 million books sold, Vivian Arend is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary and paranormal romance books, including the Stones of Heart Falls, Six Pack Ranch and Granite Lake Wolves.

Her books are all standalone reads with no cliffhangers. They're humorous yet emotional, with sexy-times and happily-ever-afters. Vivian pretty much thinks she's got the be

Thompson & Sons (5 books)
  • Ride Baby Ride (Thompson & Sons #1; Rocky Mountain House #7)
  • Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons #2; Rocky Mountain House #8)
  • One Sexy Ride (Thompson & Sons #3; Rocky Mountain House #10)
  • Let It Ride (Thompson & Sons #4; Rocky Mountain House #12)
  • A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons #5; Rocky Mountain House #14)