Start by marking “Daddy's Girl” as Want to Read:
Daddy's Girl

Daddy's Girl

Everything in my life was exactly how I wanted it, until Kevin needed a favor from me. He had to go on a sudden business trip and he wanted me to house his daughter. She was down from England.
Hell, I needed a teenager living with me like I needed a hole in my head. I had a hot date lined up that night as well, but Kevin and I go a long way back, so I reluctantly agreed.
I
Published June 3rd 2017 by River Laurent

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's Girl

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe
review to come
Patricia Baxes
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
River Laurent has a winner with Daddy's Girl. What a delicious little read about an older man/younger woman. All the boxes are checked on this one: Storyline--totally awesome. Characters--absolutely perfect for this quick read. Heat--oh yeah. HEA? You betcha...but it didn't come easy. You're definitely going to want this book...I suggest you 1-Click this bad boy today! ❤ (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book and loved it!) ❤ ...more
Julie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like forbidden reads but this just way too far for my liking, to each his own.
Cassie
Mary   Getz
ARC. BRAVO ! 😍 HOT SEXY YUMMY OLDER ALPHA AND HOT SEXY FEISTY YOUNGER
I voluntarily ARC for honest review. This story is about businessman Quinn Jensen and business partner Kevin . Quinn is playboy. Kevin went on business trip to close a potentially huge investor deal. While Kevin's 19 year old daughter Madison , coming from England ,where she lives with her mother Stella and visit her father Kevin in the States . Madison has a major crush on Uncle Quinn since childhood. Quinn agrees with Kevin
Rebecca Grove
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quinn and Kevin have been best friends for a long time and business partners. Kevin made a mistake in college and ended as a dad before the age of 20. At first he shared custody but then his daughter was taken to England by her mother and Kevin only got to see his daughter Madison a few times a year. Quinn has always enjoyed little girl Madison but it has been a long time since he saw her. It is time for Madison's yearly visit but Kevin has a problem. He has an emergency business trip and he do ...more
Claire
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! River Laurent is a new author to me and I found her writing style captivating.

The story flew effortlessly, the couple's chemistry was off the charts and the hotness level was through the roof in this one!

Daddy's girl is an older man / younger woman novella that will keep you on the edge of your seat, frustrate you and make you laugh with their antics. It took a while for Quinn to realize what Madison knew all along. Her antics were a bit childish at the beginning of the stor
Jessica Ramsey
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
♡♡I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.♡♡

Hero, Quinn = 4/5
Author = River Laurent
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I re-read this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

A quick and enjoyable read. I love the older men younger women books. It's hot having an experienced ma
BP34
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about hot and taboo, this book has it all. A forbidden romance with my best friends teenage daughter. It all begins when Quinn's business partner asks him to watch over his daughter who is visiting from England. It's been a while since playboy Quinn has seen Madison. Wow, she's no longer the skinny little girl with braces. She's drop dead gorgeous and sexy as everything. She's always had a crush on 'Uncle' Quinn and determined to seduce him. He tried so hard to do the right thing and resist ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quinn feels a crazy attraction to his best friend and business partner Kevin's daughter Madison who he hasn't seen since she was 13 years old after promising Kevin to look after her while he's away on business. Madison has been crushing on the tall, dark and handsome Quinn for as long as she could remember and tells him “You can have me if you want.”. Quinn sends Madison away but the real question is ... for how long? When Quinn finally gives in and gets together with Madison, not only is the ch ...more
Amymargarita
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ooooh This was HOT, HOT, HOT! From the very beginning Quinn and Madison had me hooked not only on their story, but with how strong their chemistry/connection was. It's a taboo relationship with real chemistry, and one that Quinn fights valiantly...until he's consumed by his desires...not to mention Madison does not make it easy on him to turn away from her!

Steallar writing will keep you hooked from the beginning and fully developed characters will have you charmed. Dual POV allows for both Quinn
Bel
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a great quick read. If you like older man/ younger woman romances then this will appeal you. Quinn is asked to babysit his best friend's daughter Madison who he hasn't seen since she was thirteen. She is now legal and when he sees her for the first time, he realises he is in BIG trouble as she has turned out to be quite a knock out and a complete bombshell.

He struggles to maintain his composure and impulses around Madison and she isn't making things easier, trying to seduce hi
Amy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quinn is best friends and business partners with Kevin. Kevin has to go out of town for business at the same time his daughter is due for a visit from London. Quinn reluctantly agrees to keep his daughter for the week. Quinn is in for the shock of his life when he shows up to pick her up. Madison has grown into a stunningly beautiful young lady. She has also had a very deep crush on "Uncle" Quinn for years. She has saved herself for him and plans to get what she wants. Quinn tries to fight it bu ...more
Diane
Recommends it for: Absolutely
Recommended to Diane by: I voluntarily reviewed for my honest opinion
THIS IS A GREAT READ OLDER MAN/YOUNGER WOMAN TABLES TURNED A BIT BECAUSE MADISON IS THE ONE SEDUCING QUINN SHE'S HAD A CRUSH ON HIM FOR YEARS AND SHE WANTS HIM HE'S WORRIED BECAUSE HER FATHER IS HIS BUSINESS PARTNER AND BF. THE CHARACTERS ARE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN MADISON AND QUINN IS SO HOT STEAMY SEXY. I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED A COPY OF THIS BOOK IT HAS DRAMA,MYSTERY, ACTION,HUMOR AND SOME VERY HOT STEAMY SEX SCENES IT'S AMUST READ .
Brandi
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quinn is trying to fight his desire for his best friend/business partner's daughter, Madison. Madison has been in love with Quinn since she was a little girl and has saved herself for him. I thought she had some moments where she acted like a little brat but later you found it was a way for her to get Quinn's attention. She was going after what she wanted and didn't care about the rest. It has a lot of back and forth on Quinn's part, wanting to be with her but trying to stay away since he though ...more
Lisa Roberts
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great short hot read and the chemistry was on fire between the forbidden Madison and sexy Quinn with her seducing him and him trying to gain composure and resisting.The characters were strong willed and the plot was great so if you like the taboo forbidden older man-younger woman,dads best friend thrown in there then you need to read this,it wont disappoint.
I voluntarily read a readers copy of this book
B. U.
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daddy's Girl was an amazing alternate POV read. What I loved most about this story was that you read about the Quinn's internal debate and struggle with his desires knowing it was taboo and Madison's determination to have her true love.
River writes this story beautifully and breaks the mold of the typical older man younger women stories by adding depth to her characters and a story line that never diverts into a short erotica.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daddy's girl is a hot taboo romance of two people should not be together. Quinn and Madison are hot for each other and Madison being Quinn's best friends daughter she is off limits. This story will burn your pages up. River Laurent has given us a quick hot read with this book and I can't wait to read more. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
SJ
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free advanced reader copy of this book and voluntarily decided to review it

This is a great short read, it's hot and steamy with great characters, a lovely plot and makes for a great lunchtime read

I enjoyed the chemistry between Madison and Quinn, I could not put it down, I recommend this book
Pam
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book title is a bit misleading as the only thing slightly taboo is the age difference between the Quinn and Madison. It is a hot steamy story of a young woman who knows what she wants and sets out to get it and a man who is torn between the lustful feelings he is having about his best friends daughter and the guilt and fear of society's judgement if he gives in.
All I can say is that the book has a HEA after a lot of soul searching and near heartbreak.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good quick and hot taboo read. Quinn and Madison are too close to be together, but they can't deny the attraction between them. He's older but so hot, and she's ready to experience a real man. I enjoyed this book, things went pretty fast, but it was still good and steamy. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Modern
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for a voluntary, completely honest and non incentivized review. This is a short book about the daughter, Madison, of Kevin and his best friend and business partner, Quinn. She has loved Quinn most of her life. This was a sweet and sexy read which resulted in a happy and rather seemingly realistic ending. Loved the honesty and dual POV's.
Terry
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madison was one bad girl going after her "uncle Quinn" . Quinn is a sexy hot man who help raise Madison up to a certain age , then got reacquainted when she visits and the fireworks started . I really liked this book
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
If you're a fan of older man/younger woman romance stories, then you'll definitely need to read Daddy's Girl by River Laurent. This quick, hot and steamy read is well written with an amazing storyline and great characters.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Loved this book!! A story of falling in love with someone forbidden and trying everything to hold on to that love. Quinn and Madison are incredibly strong characters, I loved their story and look forward to reading many more. Bravo on your second book River!!!
Linda Levine
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those taboo romances between an older man and a younger woman. He is supposed to be watching over his friend's daughter but he finds himself very attracted to her. She has had a crush on him for years. They know they should resist but don't and have to deal with the choices they make.

It is a pretty quick read and well written. It offers a storyline I have read before but the author makes it a good experience. The characters definitely have good chemistry.

I am voluntarily reviewing
Sam
Jun 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved. This taboo of best friends daughter is a fav. Madison has been in love with Quinn, her dads best friend, all her life. Great quick little delicious read. A first for me by this author and it will not be the last. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book
Laila Viking
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love women who knows what they want - and takes it!
This book has the taboo between older man/younger woman/virgin as a topic.
I like the way River Laurent makes the storyline alive. I could have been anywhere and it feels so realistic.
You get through a lot of emotions with these two main characters. Especially with Quinn who has a lot of doubts about going with his feelings.
Terrific chemistry. Well written.
Just a minor thing - I would have loved that the ending told a bit more about how they c
Nessa
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Guess daddy-fetish is the new thing now??? This story is about a business partner and the partner's daughter and how they develop into a relationship. The story develops itself before any sexual relationship happens, which I personally enjoyed. The daughter comes onto the older man quite hard, so it doesn't feel to me like an older man going after a younger woman story.
Linda
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fast read. A May/September romance. You just have to love when your childhood crush becomes more... Some steamy scenes... if you want a quick break from any serious reads, this book will do the trick.
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • DILF
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Don't Look
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • His Rebel (Rebel, #1)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • Ex-Rated Attraction: A Forbidden Romance Story
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
  • Close to Heaven (Colorado High Country, #5)
  • Give In
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • The Secret of Flirting (Sinful Suitors, #5)