Start by marking “Devotion” as Want to Read:
Devotion

Devotion

Aurora Adams has had everything in her life regimented. She's been made to eat certain foods, wear certain clothes, and only do what her mother allows...all for the sake of her dancing career. Life is lonely and cold, but she doesn't have a choice. When her mother decides to send her away for a year of training it's just another blow to her already fragile heart.

Noah Hill
Published June 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devotion

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
2 Stars

This one just didn't do it for me for some reason.
I found myself...skimming a bit...and a little bored, quite frankly.

Oh well.
Win some/lose some.

Looking forward to the next AR.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 'Little Stars' Stars

Well I wasn't sure what to expect with a dedication like this: ☟
To the bottle of Vodka that inspired this story....

❥ Noah is a billionaire who falls in love with a ballet dancer at first site, then makes it his personal mission to get her for himself.

photo balletfeet_zpsvesncotr.gif

❥ Aurora only wants to be loved and to get a little attention, her mother has never given her what she needs just demanded greatness in her dancing. Her mother has her on a very strict schedule and diet, even going so far as
Alexa Riley
Jun 05, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Alexa Riley Fans, OTT Alphas, Romance
3.5 Center of Attention Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
This was in the total fashion of AR- with a dose of evil Mother. Forget the Realities of Life and just go with the flow here...

A man who has everything... able to do whatever it takes to have the object of his desire. He sees her once and is stunned by the grace, beauty and innocence...She must be his...

A woman/child... she is of legal age living a life not of her making... A mother who has steered all of her focus to the daughter's
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

*ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

Guess who's back...back again...AR's back... Dang, I need more of their books in my life. Everyone knows that you are going to get safe, sexy and OTT with this duo- which is why when a book is added to Goodreads, you see a string of posts adding it to people's TBR. They've earned my trust and that goes a long way with me.

Do you like alpha?
OTT obsession- you know, the kind that your hero would do ANYTHING to get the girl?
Do you like vir
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
I'm the minority here.

Excuse me.. But how stupid can this heroine be? She gets into a limo sees a guy there on the seat and instead of trying to get away she's asking the guy who is he? Really?? I would be screaming my head off. And he also drugs her?
Is that supposed to be romantic?
AR what are you trying to do here? Because I don't find anything romantic kidnapping a woman or child and drugging her.
Later she wakes up and heroine is not even bothered that she was kidnapped and drugged..

photo image_zpsikzgtyfj.jpeg
Deborah
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it

I do love Alexa Riley books, I always know what to expect and sometimes a short hot read with a guaranteed controlling alpha and the innocent young woman he sets his sights on is just what I want.

Aurora's entire life revolves around ballet although it's not entirely by choice. While she loves to dance she's pushed and controlled by her bitch of a mother (a woman without a single redeeming feature) to the extent there's even a lock on the fridge door. Aurora has spent her whole life being told sh
Elle
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5* dirty dancing STARS!!

Review @ Midnight Romance

description
This little star has me tangled in her web. But there’s no place I’d rather be, and I just hope that soon she will feel the same way.

It has been a longgg time without Alexa Riley's dirtiness. No kidding. I feel disconnect with some of their previous works. Either from the main characters or the story or the sex. However, I'm really grateful to received this ARC but something happened in real life and I forgot to read it. Anyway, I'm so in l
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Devotion is Alexa Riley GOLD!! It's everything I've come to expect from this dynamic duo - Beautiful cover, OTT possessive hero, and Hot as Hell!!

Here's the breakdown: Aurora's sheltered lifestyle is lonely and sad. She's trapped in a cage and filled with despair. The moment know Noah sees her, he know he has to have her. But will she escape one cage only to be locked in another?

What I loved: The main characters - Aurora's backstory is sad and a bit depressing. It made me root for these two love
Gi's Spot Reviews
You guys know how much I love a OTT obsessed H, and Alexa Riley does this with perfection! These girls really bring it on here, and made me adore the stalker and fall in love for him, right along with Aurora! Pure, classic, AR smutty sweetness perfection!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review
Janie
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!!
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I wish I can say that I loved this but I need my MC's to be adults and I just felt like the heroine behaved too much like a child.
Chitra *CJ*
HELL YEAH A NEW AR!! A cute cover and an amazing blurb!! GIMMMMEEEE

OMG!! The old AR IS BACK!!
This crazy obsessed goodness between Noah and his little star Aurora, the ballet dancer is just SO. DAMN. GOOD.
Stalker- check
Crazy OTT hero- check
A damsel kidnapped from her cage- check
Dirty talk- check
Insta love and "devotion"- check
Loads of baby batter- check
I had been craving some smutty goodness and this was just perfect. FLOVED it.
Safe
5/5

--Four rereads in a week! I've found a new favorite after Un
Sabrina The Trash Queen
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Anytime I see a book of Alexa Riley
Denna✌
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this!! So freaking hot and of course safe!
Fanny
Sep 20, 2017 rated it did not like it

Llevo varios años leyendo, por eso puedo decir que he leido muchos libros y algunos han sido muuuy extraños pero hacia bastante tiempo que no encontraba una historia como esta.

Inverosimil, superficial, fantasiosa y sin ningun sentido, no me gusto nada en absoluto, es la peor novela de Alexa Riley que he leido y eso que sus otras lecturas no es que sean nada del otro mundo pero este " relato " es absurdo de principio a fin, la trama, los personajes, sus acciones, todo era tan poco creible e irrea
Libby Harrison
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: short
This was a touch too pervy for my tastes
Mitch Castro
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

A story of an oblivious, deprived h and a stalker, obsessed H.

Not entirely my scene, but manageable to read.

H is creepy, though, coz' he seems predatory whenever h accidentally run away from him.
Jayme
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a long time without Alexa Riley and I really missed her. But this story is more like 3.5 stars. Everything was great, traditional heroes from Alexa Riley, but again the same thing. So I was enjoyed it, but it gets a little too trivial.

Aurora Adams is a ballet dancer and in order to please and gain acceptance of her mother she leads a lonely and miserable life. A billionaire, Noah Hill sees her on stage and wants to meet her, but her mother gets in the way. He must find another way to have
Shayna
I will NEVER get enough of Alexa Riley's brand of romance! I crave it all the time! They are bringing all of the dirty talk, insta-love, possessive, alpha-male greatness up a level with the release of DEVOTION. Aurora and Noah were just combustible together! I loved every single smutty, sexy, swoony thing about this book!

Unknown
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Devotion' by Alexa Riley is the story of Aurora Adams and Noah Hill. This is a novella so be ready for some quick and hot action.
Aurora has a controlling mom who keep track of everything Aurora does and eat. Aurora loves to dance and is doing very good a ballerina....but even that her mother controls. Her mother keeps her training constantly and practically starving her. When her mother signs her up for a year in Germany to be instructed at a dance type school, Aurora thinks she might get a br
Nicole
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

I've been waiting a long time for a new AR story... and finally, it landed in my Kindle, one thing for sure is that it worth the waiting!!!

This book's like the best dessert in a high-class restaurant with all the great ingredients and the perfect presentation, that's totally going for the fantastic cover but what can I truly say about the plot and the characters? Let's see Unique, Steamy, Sensual... the authors did an amazing job and really outdone themselves.

Aurora is a different sweet heroine
Louise BookbestiesUK
Jun 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Now I know when I enter an Alexa Riley book- I'm gonna get a man who's obsessive.....a real alpha- but this guy is just too much!!

He drugs his.....well I'm gonna call her a victim, kidnaps her, smuggles her of to a remote island.....and just acts in a rather creepy way!!

But you know- he loves her.....so that kinda excuses his behaviour?

I'm beginning to think Alexa Riley have lost their momentum- what used to be a fun read from them is no longer- and now we're just borderline psychopath
Lyndi W.
Jun 07, 2017 marked it as d-n-f
He drugs and kidnaps her. Then he jacks off in his pants while watching her dance. Then he dry humps her sleeping body and cums in his pants again. And then he's like "I'll eventually tell her I kidnapped her, but only after I've bred her." Is this supposed to be sexy? IT IS NOT.
Elaine
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Perhaps not my favourite by this author. This one has all the traits of this author's book's but was missing a bit more interaction between both character's stories for me
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
The first book I read by Riley was Shielding Lily and, for how much of a guilty pleasure as it was, I enjoyed it. It hooked me in with it's OTT everything, the first love, the possessiveness and jealousy, the hotness, the traumatic present of the heroine.

So the other day, after reading a great, but emotionally draining novel, I decided to treat myself to some smut. Short, sexy, without strings. This to say that I knew what I was getting into. I wasn't looking for Shakespeare.

Still, it didn't mea
Jenny
Obsessed, possessive over the top hero, virgin ballet dancer heroine, super steamy love scenes and a heartwarming epilogue! Alexa Riley once again delivers a flawless short but sweet and oh so dirty love story!
  • DILF
  • Don't Look
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Give In
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • JACK
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • His Christmas Rose (The Kane Family #1)
  • Owning Arabella
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • Renner's Rules
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
  • Rebound (Passion, #2)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • The Maid and the Billionaire Prince (He Wanted Me Pregnant!)
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
“I will teach you many things, little star.” He has that look on his face that I can’t read. His eyes seem even darker than I remember. They’re a contrast to the softness of his touch on my cheek and lips.” 0 likes
“I know her sweet pussy is fresh. There’s no way that controlling bitch of a mother let a cock anywhere near her honey hive. No, that warm, sugary center she’s got dripping between her legs is all for me. When” 0 likes