Start by marking “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miracles and More: 101 Stories of Angels, Divine Intervention, Answered Prayers and Messages from Heaven” as Want to Read:

These true personal stories of angels, answered prayers, messages from heaven, miraculous healing and divine intervention will give you hope and deepen your faith.

Miracles happen every day to people from all walks of life. You’ll be inspired, comforted and amazed by these 101 stories, including:
Sheila, who suspected she was adopted, and then on vacation was randomly seate
Published February 6th 2018 by Chicken Soup for the Soul

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Soul

Start your review of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miracles and More: 101 Stories of Angels, Divine Intervention, Answered Prayers and Messages from Heaven
Sabrina
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: inspiration
Some of those really gave me chills
Kayo
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will lift you up. Perfect reading a bit at a time.
Phyllis Barlow
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of book you can pick up, read a couple of stories, put down and come back to later. Or you can devour it all in one sitting. I chose the former approach and read a few every night before going to sleep. I loved reading everyone's interpretation of "miracles." We tend to think of miracles as being some BIG THING and sometimes they are, but sometimes a miracle can be something as simple as seeing a cardinal or finding a penny on the sidewalk and realizing it's a sign from someone ...more
Joanne Gentiluomo
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've been reading this series on and off since it debuted in 1997. At first, the stories didn't grab me like they used to. I found them boring and what usually takes me a few days to read took much longer. Towards the end of the book however, some of the stories had me 😭with no tissues in sight!
Anita Johnson
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite Chicken Soup book yet. The stories are inspiring an relateable and wonderful. They really do make you think "that's awe-some" in the true meaning of the word. My favorite is by my good buddy, Cathy Hall, who always keeps things light but makes me say Wow!
Gail Keefe
A very inspiring book!
Janet
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best edition yet.
frenbill
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

A wonderful book. As you read one story you want to read more. It reconfirms your belief in God and Angels.
Kathleen Kagey
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are always a pleasure to read. Stories that make you feel good.
Julie Stevenson
Awesome book! The stories are so wonderful and reinforce that there really is a larger realm out there - one that is surely looking out for us.
Kristina
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Read a short 59 page book with a sample of the stories originally published in this book
Vicki Brannon
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories I have read so far are heart-warming and heart-tugging at the same time. It is a refreshing read.
Cathy Hall
Jun 14, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Miracles: 32 True Stories
  • The Freedom Writers Diary
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angels Among Us: 101 Inspirational Stories of Miracles, Faith, and Answered Prayers
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Answered Prayers: 101 Stories of Hope, Miracles, Faith, Divine Intervention, and the Power of Prayer
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven: 101 Miraculous Stories of Signs from Beyond, Amazing Connections, and Love that Doesn't Die
  • Ten Days in a Mad-House
  • 90 Minutes in Heaven: A True Story of Death and Life
  • Light and Death: One Doctor's Fascinating Account of Near-Death Experiences
  • Haunted Liverpool 33
  • Vicky Angel
  • Look Homeward, Angel
  • Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside, #1)
  • The Wicked Sister
  • Signs From Pets In The Afterlife: Identifying Messages From Pets in Heaven
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miracles Happen: 101 Inspirational Stories about Hope, Answered Prayers, and Divine Intervention
  • Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)
  • Marked: Warfare and Sin City (Marked City Book 4)

News & Interviews