Start by marking “Everybunny Count!” as Want to Read:
Everybunny Count!

Everybunny Count!

Bunnies and foxes learn to count as they play hide-and-seek in this delightful picture book from the author of Everybunny Dance! and Follow Me!, which School Library Journal called “a winsome selection suitable for storytime.”

Take your places, everyone.
Ready or not, here we come!
The search for fox has just begun.

Everybunny count to ONE!

Bunnies play hide-and-seek and
Published January 16th 2018 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

To ask other readers questions about Everybunny Count!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everybunny Count!

Start your review of Everybunny Count!
Chance Lee
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-it
Bunnies and foxes play hide-and-seek and there's counting and its adorable
Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
I've read a lot of counting books in my ten years as a Cybils judge. A lot. I can't imagine how many counting books come across a good editor's desk.

Everybunny Count! is a counting book. But don't let that stop you from reading it and sharing it. This book is a fresh look at a counting book.

------------------------------Spoiler Alert----------------------------------

It may feel ridiculous to give a spoiler alert for a counting book, but I want to share one amazing part of this book, and it will
Angelina
Fun counting book.
Molly Dettmann
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute, but four and paw don’t rhyme at all and foxes aren’t friends with bunnies.
Dylan Teut
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
It bothered me that every line rhymed except the line that tried to rhyme "paw" with "four" -- couldn't they find a rhyme for four?
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is adorable. Sandall's bunnies put me in mind of Anita Jeram's work. I'm so smitten that I will forgive her (and her English accent) for rhyming 'paw' and 'four'. . .and also using the dreaded heaven/seven combination.
I wish I had little ones to read this with. The book says 4 to 8 but I think it would be terrific for toddlers who are first learning to count.
Tasha
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
As the foxes and bunnies play together, they decide that today is the day for hide-and-seek. They count up to ten and then as they search, the counting begins again. They steadily count up to ten once more, giving young listeners objects to count on each page. When the bunnies finally find Fox, he has a surprise for them! One that will help them count all the way to ten again. Sandall’s picture book has a freshness and a lightness that is very welcome. The incorporation of so much counting in a ...more
Cornmaven
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delightful book that teaches counting with a rhythmic, rhyming pattern of words, along with a story about bunnies and foxes, normally mortal enemies.

Soft, yet vibrant color scheme, with additional details that aid in the counting lesson on pages, e.g. snails, carrots, ladybugs, etc.

Great for Easter or any time you're doing a bunny storytime.
Kelly
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liked the illustrations, LOVED the cadence of the rhymes. Each and every page has not just one group of items to count, but a couple of groups of items to count. I really loved this book as a counting book for little ones.
Ok, get over the fact that foxes and bunnies aren't friends, and this is an adorable counting book. Readers will have fun finding the hiding fox on each page and the illustrations are marvelous. Highly recommended.
Janet
A fun engaging lively counting picture book as bunnies and woodland creatures are counted as the bunnies play hide and seek with the fox.
I didn’t particularly like the faces of the bunnies and the fox.
Alisha
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-book
Aww. Those bunnies are totally going to be eaten by those foxes.
Patricia
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: children
Fun counting book with cute animal pictures for little ones. Lots of bunny puns included.
Lynne Marie
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A concept book. Fun rhyme so cute and clever. Little ones will love.
Byron Bibliotherapy
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Excellent counting book with a great twist.
MaryLibrarianOH
Part search and find book, part counting. Fun book for spring.
Meagan Myhren-bennett
A fun and rhythmic story that lets kids count from 1 to 10 while a game of hide-n-seek takes place with woodland animals.
Cee
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great counting story done in rhyme. While the bunnies are trying to find the fox they meet other animals/creatures: bird, squirrels, ladybugs, frogs, ducks.
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very cute.
Mary
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I really like this story and illustrations. I would have given it 4 stars but one of the "rhymes" didn't actually rhyme: "Tiny creatures in my paw. Everybunny count to FOUR!"
Jacki
Feb 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book
So cute, so sweet, would definitely use it as a readaloud, rah rah rah... But I must say, this author has a rather optimistic idea of how foxes interact with rabbits.
Rachael
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: el-230
It’s a very interactive book for students to learn.
Brittany
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A solid counting book for your counting/hide and seek loving child.
Amy
This is a super cute concept book with a lot of colorful illustrations about counting and bunnies!
Beckie
Cute counting book!
Syntha Green
Jan 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: storytime
Excellent choice for storytime
Miss Sarah
Bunnies are playing hid and seek with a fox. Can they find him? Nice counting book. Toddler and up
Leanda
Feb 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Loved Everbunny Dance! This one not so much.
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
A cute little animal counting book.
Lynn
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Although it won't work as a Chickadee contender, it's a great partner to "Everybunny Dance" for preschoolers!

• A Stone Sat Still