Start by marking “Find Your Goddess: How to Manifest the Power and Wisdom of the Ancient Goddesses in Your Everyday Life” as Want to Read:

Learn about the ancient goddesses and how they can empower you, guide you, and help you achieve your own life goals.

From Greek and Roman to Nordic mythology, the goddesses often take center stage. Each goddess possesses her own strengths and traits that every woman can draw on for daily inspiration and guidance in their own life’s journey.

In Find Your Goddess, you’ll
Published January 16th 2018 by Adams Media

To ask other readers questions about Find Your Goddess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Your Goddess

Start your review of Find Your Goddess: How to Manifest the Power and Wisdom of the Ancient Goddesses in Your Everyday Life
Rebecca Elson
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: magical-buffet
This review originally appeared on The Magical Buffet website on 10/15/2018.

Skye Alexander, author of “Find Your Goddess: How to Manifest the Power and Wisdom of the Ancient Goddesses in Your Everyday Life”, unsurprisingly wants you to find and work with a goddess or two. In her latest book she doesn’t spend loads of time convincing you of this, instead she lets the goddesses themselves do the talking and the teaching.

“Find Your Goddess” offers a diverse selection of profiles for approximately
Sosanna Olson
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start by prefacing this review as I do all my reviews. I do not follow Wicca. I am an atheist witch and follow the more scientific side of magic. I look at chemical reactions, elemental reasons and avoid attributing to the magical what can explained by the mundane. That being said I review each book based on the subject matter, the quality of the binding and the author's presentation of the material. I hope you enjoy.

I'll start out with the physical attributes of the books. When I hold
Marcia
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed it, there was a little bit on quite a few Goddesses in multiple cultures. Some Goddesses had pictures, Roman, Greek, Celtic and Irish did tend to have more pictures but that just might be because people drew more pictures of them I do not know. It was basically about two pages on every Goddess mentioned. Excellent read for what it was. I would consider this a topic starter, something that mentions a little bit of everyone a place to see what you are interested in to go forth and find ...more
Sara
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this. It was immensely informational and enlightening.

HOWEVER,

I have an issue with this in that I feel the Morrigan is misrepresented. The goddess Badb is considered separate from the Morrigan in this book and, in fact, the three-fold aspect of the Morrigan is referenced but portrayed in a confusing, limited manner. Being a devotee of the Morrigan, the overall representation of the Morrigan displeased me. Indeed, it makes me wonder, then, if the other Goddesses are misrepresented in a
Bronwyn McAuley
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Informational

This is a good book for beginners or those that just want to learn in general. The author is diverse in the goddesses that she chose to write about. Both the well known and the obscure. I enjoyed reading this book.
Sonee
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A concise and comprehensive listing of some of the top Goddesses from Greek, Roman, Norse, Buddhits, Hindu, Egyptian, and other origins. Provides a brief story of the Goddess, their virtues, and what to do to manifest Her power.
Andrea Kleve
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, informative and empowering. And runs the gamut across different cultures
Davonne
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
great fyi read. will make an awesome reference book ...more
Shaine
Jessica Odum
Jun 23, 2019
Shivanvitha
Nov 10, 2018

• The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating a Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home
  • Legendary Ladies: 50 Goddesses to Empower and Inspire You
  • Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
  • The Modern Witchcraft Book of Natural Magick: Your Guide to Crafting Charms, Rituals, and Spells from the Natural World
  • New Spring (Wheel of Time, #0)
  • Modern Tarot: Connecting with Your Higher Self through the Wisdom of the Cards
  • Essential Astrology: Everything You Need to Know to Interpret Your Natal Chart
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series #1)
  • Queens of Fennbirn (Three Dark Crowns, #0.1-0.2)
  • The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More
  • The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World's Happiest People
  • The Ring and the Crown (The Ring and the Crown, #1)
  • The Waking Fire (The Draconis Memoria, #1)
  • Half Magic (Tales of Magic, #1)
  • Practical Demonkeeping (Pine Cove, #1)
  • Fool