Start by marking “Sons Of Wrath Box Set: Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Sons Of Wrath Box Set: Books 1-3

Sons Of Wrath Box Set: Books 1-3

(Sons of Wrath #1-3)

Seven brothers, all sons of the demon prince, Wrath.
Strong.
Powerful.
Deadly.
Each has a brand of pain to exact vengeance, and an insatiable desire to find his mate.

An ancient enemy has awakened, threatening both the demon and human realms. Bonds will be broken, love tested, and loyalties destroyed.

SOUL AVENGED (Book 1):

Passion is blind in vengeance and love …

Ayden’s
Published June 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sons Of Wrath Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sons Of Wrath Box Set

Courtney
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is amazing. And to have them all in one box set to read in consecutive order, I love it!! Here is breakdown review of each book in this box set:

Soul Avenged:

HOLY SHIT!!!! I absolutely love reading books that have strong, hardcore, kick arse heroines!!! And Keri definitely delivers that with her character, Ayden.

Ayden has no issues with putting people in their places – man or woman. She is an Alexi soldier, bred to kill lycans. But when we meet Ayden, she is no longer part of the Alex
Miki
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is really great because with this book set we have to read the book in order and we can enjoy the progression easier

Soul Avenged

This book initiated different feelings in me.. when I saw the early excerpts before the publication I knew I really wanted to read this one .Now while reading I didn’t know where to stand… at first I was confused because it seemed the heroine, ayden , was alone in her mission then suddenly Zeke acts and i didn’t know what or who he was, where he came from.. I even
Kelly Kemmerly
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review
Soul Avenged
5 Haunting Stars!!!

In a world of darkness where Detroit suburbia meets and mingles with death, drugs, and destruction, our hero, Ayden, has no memory of her childhood. Her memories are not the only thing stolen from her by a mad man in charge of the Alexi soldiers. She is out for revenge. Revenge for all she lost. She has been trained as an Alexi to hate all Lycans and to destroy them before they kill innocent humans.
On one of her hunts she encounters a just bitten human who w
Diane
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
What's better than a Keri Lake demon brother? 3 in one box set!

I especially like that all of the brothers, in one way or another, have a part to play in each book and evil abounds as each of them get to tell their tale and find their mate. The author does a stellar job of giving us a little tease at the end of each book of what's to come next.

I highly recommend this series for fans of Paranormal.
Denae Hegefeld
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Paranormal Series, like NO other!

Not only is Keri Lake the Queen of Dark Romance, but she is the Super Queen of Paranormal! Lake's ability to world build is like no other! She can take her readers to another time and place with her beautifully, dark and twisted stories! If you love a great Paranormal read, Romance, and Dark and Gritty......this series is IT! The Sons of Wrath is wickedly enticing; you won't want to put it down! So happy this series is finally in a box set!
Timitra
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Reading this box set was like watching a movie, the descriptions so vivid I stopped seeing words just reels of images flowed through my mind. I enjoyed every moment of it even when it got to those tough to read parts. This author knows how to spin dark, riveting tales and I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

If you love paranormal romances with a dark edge I can't recommend this series enough.
Cathy Jackson
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

OMG! So many characters and happenings. I just love this book and the story line. Blood, gore, love, lust, death, hope, tears, fears, lost, betrayal, suprises, twists, shocking revelations. Overall AMAZING. I SO NEED BOOKS 4-5. I Purchased books 1&2 then won the box set. I so love Keri Lake and her books. She is AWESOME. This is by far a MUST READ.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Past and future

The ones you want together are not. But to me they belong together. Way to confusing. The book was to all over the place for me.
Janine Peta
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series about the Lycans and the gorgeous demon brothers. Each book kept me on edge and wanting to read to the finish.
Anna Lemus
Angie Whitehead
Jul 04, 2017
Kathy Smith
Nov 04, 2018
Author of dark, edgy contemporary, paranormal and dystopian romance ~Vengeance dealer-Demon wrangler~Creator of badass, whip-wielding females-Sucker for brooding alphas.

I love connecting with readers, so feel free to join my reading group: http://bit.ly/2lWjOFg

Sons of Wrath (6 books)
  • Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • Soul Unchained (Sons of Wrath, #5)